Uncle Jim & Jenny's Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Jim told me, "I had dreams about you sucking my dick, Jenny. You have some sweet lips and I've often dreamed of them wrapped around my cock. Suck it, baby. Suck it."

I wanted to please my uncle orally as well as he pleased me. I made sure to stroke the part I couldn't fit into my mouth and used a lot of tongue action on the rest. When I needed a break, I would use my tongue to lick the head, especially under the rim then I'd take him as deep as I could again.

"You're a pretty good cocksucker, Jen. Don't stop. Oh, that feels so good."

I was happy that I was pleasing my uncle. I didn't want to disappoint him. I sucked his cock for about fifteen minutes before he lifted my head and said, "Lay back, baby. There's something else I've been dreaming about."

"I've been dreaming about it too, Uncle Jim."

I knew just what he meant so I laid down and spread my legs, offering my uncle my young, teen pussy. He climbed between my legs, lifted them onto his shoulders then rubbed the head of his cock up and down my pussy lips. I closed my eyes and swallowed hard as I felt him inserting himself into me. It was a naughty dream come true. It would be scandalous if anyone found out what we were doing. That's what made it even more exciting.

Uncle Jim slowly slid his dick into me and said, "Damn, you've got a nice tight pussy. I forgot how tight young pussy can be."

"Fuck me, Uncle Jim. Fuck me."

My uncle started to move his hips and thrust himself into me. He went slowly at first, savoring every inch of every thrust. I watched the look of pure lust on his face as he started to fuck me, his brother's daughter. He gradually picked up the pace until my tits were flopping around and I could hear our skin slapping together every time he pushed deep into me. Oh god, his dick felt so good. He would lean down to kiss me or suck on my nipples as he fucked me hard. After several minutes, Uncle Jim had me get on all fours and I gladly got down on my elbows and knees, sticking my ass into the air to offer him my pussy again.

"I like it from behind."

"Me too, baby, me too."

Uncle Jim grabbed hold of my ass cheeks, spread them wide and pushed himself into me, and began to pummel my pussy again. I was begging him to fuck me hard as my tits flopped back and forth, that is until he reached around to play with them. I pushed my hips back against him trying to get more of his cock into me.

After several more minutes, Uncle Jim started to breathe heavier and pushed himself deep into me, and began to cum. He shot a huge wad of cum into my tight, teen pussy which was quickly followed by several more until I felt him stop, his balls finally drained. When Uncle Jim pulled out of my pussy, he had me clean his cock with my mouth. I savored the mixture of my cum and his as I licked it off of him. When I was done we both laid back on the bed to catch our breath.

"That was fantastic, Jenny. I can't remember when I'd had a better time. I wanted to fuck you ever since that night in the woods. I never thought it would ever happen."

"I wanted to fuck you that night, too. I don't think it would have been as good as tonight though.

"Naw, you're right about that."

We laid there for a while then I started to get up to get dressed when Uncle Jim asked, "Where are you going?"

"I was going to head back to the dorms. Why?"

"What's your hurry? You can stay here tonight if you want."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive, Jen. I'll even help you pack your stuff tomorrow too."

I sent a quick text to my roommate Ally to tell her I wouldn't be back to the dorm. She thanked me for letting her know. We worry about and try to look out for one another.

After a quick shower, Uncle Jim made us another cocktail and we lay in bed naked, talking about the family. I was intrigued by seeing him naked and began to play with his dick and balls, feeling them, looking at the veins in the shaft, and touching the head. He was playing with my nipples, pinching and squeezing them. Before too long, his dick started to grow until he was fully erect. I continued to play with it until I saw a droplet of precum form at the tip. It seemed only natural to lick it off. I started to lick the head like it was an ice cream cone which led to me using my lips to suck on only the head while I flicked my tongue over it. Uncle Jim seemed to enjoy this so I kept it up.

I gave Uncle Jim a slow, wet, sloppy blow job. When I was with guys my age, it always seemed rushed but in my uncle's hotel room there was an opportunity to slow things down. I enjoyed the feeling of his hard meat in my mouth and I was able to savor the taste and contours of his cock. I would take it out of my mouth and slowly lick it all over.

After several minutes of enjoying my blow job, Uncle Jim told me, "Turn your butt my way so I can eat you at the same time."

It sounded like a good idea to me so we got into a sixty-nine with me on top. He immediately dove into my pussy to give it a good tongue fucking while I continued to play with his hard cock with my lips, mouth, and tongue. He had his hands on my ass cheeks, squeezing and groping them as he licked me. He is so good at oral sex I ended up having another orgasm but I didn't squirt as much this time. I made sure to rub my wet pussy all over his lips before I got off him and turned around to ride his cock.

I aimed Uncle Jim's cock at my pussy and slowly sat down on it, moving my hips to touch all of my sensitive spots deep inside my cunt. I enjoyed watching his face as I rode him. He alternated between playing with my tits and my ass while I slowly rode his hard dick. My tits began to bounce as I picked up my pace and when I needed to rest, I would lean down and feed him my tits one at a time. After he sucked on them for a while, I would kiss him, tasting my own juices on his lips.

When I got tired, Uncle Jim flipped me onto my back without disengaging from my pussy and began to fuck me hard. I loved seeing the look of lust and pure pleasure on his face as he pounded my pussy. I wanted to please him and by the look on his face, I was accomplishing my goal. He gave my cunt a good pummeling and finally released his cum into me for the second time that evening. This time I was able to watch his face as he came. He had his eyes closed and lightly bit his lower lip as I felt his hard cock pulsating in me. I squeezed my pussy even tighter together to milk the cum out of him.

When Uncle Jim rolled off of me, he said, "Damn, that was good, Jenny."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Uncle Jim. I had fun too. I don't know that I can go back to having sex with guys my age anymore."

After another quick shower, Uncle Jim and I were both exhausted and went to sleep. Before I got into a deep sleep, I couldn't believe I just fucked my father's brother. It was the riskiest thing I had ever done in my young life. I got a late start and wasn't very sexually experienced but I just did something exciting, something that I'd have to keep secret from everyone. I'd never done anything like that before. I didn't think about any long-term consequences of my actions. All I knew is that I had fun and that was the most important thing at the moment. I wish I knew then how risky my behavior really was.

When I woke up the next day in bed with my Uncle Jim in his hotel room, I began to think I made a huge mistake. I was no longer horny or under the influence of alcohol and my uncle was sleeping in the nude next to me. I didn't have a stitch of clothing on either and I lay there watching him sleep, not wanting to disturb him. The more I thought about how things played out last night, the more my guilt subsided. I mean, it wasn't the smartest thing I had ever done but Uncle Jim was an experienced lover and I enjoyed fucking him, twice. He expertly licked me to the most intense orgasm I ever had and three more last night. Some of my sexual partners my age didn't even make me cum once. He made me feel alive and sexy and treated me like a princess. Still, my parents would disown me if they ever found out I fucked my father's younger brother.

As my uncle slept, he was only partially covered as one bare leg was showing along with his upper torso. I looked at the hair on his legs and his muscles. He had broad shoulders that were firm. Uncle Jim is a handsome man too. I can see why numerous women were attracted to him. I got started a bit when he turned and his midsection, including his penis, was exposed. I grinned when I saw that he had morning wood. There was a ray of morning sunlight showing between the drapes which helped put a spotlight on his erection. I marveled at its width and wondered how I ever got it into my mouth. I traced the long vein down the middle down to his balls. The head was mushroom-shaped.

I had a sudden urge to touch it but I didn't want to startle Uncle Jim. I stared at it for a few moments more when I got the idea to wake him with a blow job. My earlier guilt was nowhere to be found as my young teen female hormones were taking over. I ever so slowly changed my positions with my head over his cock. I gently lifted it off his belly without waking him and lowered my mouth as my lips engulfed my uncle's morning erection.

As my head started to bob, Uncle Jim got startled and as he opened his eyes he asked, "Jenny, what the fuck are you doing?"

I raised my head off his dick and replied, "What the fuck does it look like I'm doing?"

I went back to giving my uncle a blow job as he moaned in pleasure which served to encourage me to keep going. I don't know a straight guy alive that would turn down a blow job from a naked barely legal girl. I sucked his cock for several minutes before my uncle suggested another sixty-nine so I maneuvered myself to straddle his head and lowered myself onto his mouth. My uncle sure knew how to please a woman and was working his magic on my pussy with his tongue. Within minutes, I was squirming over him as he brought me to two more orgasms. None of my other sexual partners has ever brought me to six orgasms over two days before.

I got off of Uncle Jim and he swung around onto the edge of the bed as I straddled his lap. I quickly sat down on his hard dick and began to ride him. We kissed as I fucked him stopping only to let him suck on my tits. I rode his cock hard for as long as I could and when I slowed down to catch my breath, Uncle Jim stood up so I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He began to fuck me while he was standing up then backed me up against the wall to fuck me harder. I bounced on his cock in rhythm with his thrusts. My pussy was on fire and he was doing his best to satisfy my sexual needs.

Uncle Jim laid me down on the edge of the bed with my legs spread over his shoulders and fucked me even harder.

I clutched the bedding as I begged to get fucked harder which led Uncle Jim to comment, "Damn, you're one hot little piece of ass aren't you?"

"You bet I am. You brought it out in me so fuck me. Fuck me hard."

My uncle turned me around to fuck me from behind. My feet were hanging over the edge of the bed while he took me doggie style. He wrapped my hair around his fist and tugged on it as he slapped my ass pretty hard. Uncle Jim started talking dirty to me which turned me on even more.

"So you want to get fucked hard you horny little bitch, well, take this."

He fucked me even harder while spanking me and I responded by saying, "Fuck me. I'm a dirty little bitch. I'm so fucking horny. Oh, give it to me, Jim. Shit, it feels soooo good."

"I love your tight pussy, Jenny. God, you're good."

Uncle Jim was fucking me hard then pulled out of me and ordered me to, "Turn around, now."

I knew exactly what he wanted so I turned to face him with my mouth wide open. He shot a wad of cum onto my face then shoved his spurting cock into my mouth and I sucked him dry. I wanted to please him so badly and sucked him until he pulled his dick out of my mouth.

"Wow, that was a fantastic way to say 'good morning,' Jenny."

"Yeah, I saw your hard on and something came over me."

"Uh, yeah babe, I came over you," Uncle Jim said with a smile.

Now that we were both sexually satisfied, my uncle ordered room service to bring us a big breakfast while we took turns getting showered and dressed. We then checked out of the hotel and went back to the dorm to pack my stuff in my car. I thought my roommate would be gone by the time we got there but she was just finishing up loading her car. Ally was giving us funny looks so I introduced her to my uncle and forgot that I told her I wasn't going out with him the night before and that he wasn't even in town.

When Uncle Jim was putting a box in my car, Ally said to me, "I thought your uncle wasn't in town."

"Um, uh. He, uh, just got in this morning to help me pack my stuff."

"Don't bullshit me, Jenny. Did you spend the night with your uncle?"

I began to blush a little and said, "No."

"I know when you're lying, Jenny. Did you sleep with your uncle?"

I got a stunned look on my face and I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks and hesitated before I replied, "Uh, um, no. That's ridiculous."

"Oh my god, you fucked your uncle didn't you?"

I didn't reply because I didn't know what to say. Ally caught me in my lie.

She chuckled then said, "Why you dirty little slut. He is cute but damn, your uncle?"

"Sshhhh. Be quiet. I'll call you later but please keep this between us."

"Your secret is safe with me, Jen. I can't wait to hear all the dirty details. OMG, I knew something was going on."

Just then, Uncle Jim came back and Ally gave him a knowing grin, kissed me on the cheek along with a hug, and said, "Call me later. Don't forget."

After we got done packing my car, Uncle Jim told me, "Last night and this morning have been amazing. Let's keep in touch this summer. We'll have to be careful but I've had a lot of fun the last couple of months."

"I will, Jim. I had a great time too. If my parents find out what we've been up to, all hell will break loose."

We both knew that our relationship wasn't a long-term option for either of us but it was also a lot of fun. We kissed deeply before we went our separate ways. My life was changed forever.