Uncle Jimmy and Cindy Pt. 06

Story Info
Cindy wants to watch.
1.6k words
4.53
16.6k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the next few weeks, Cindy and I were able to find a few times alone to fuck together. A few quickies, even a nice shower together. We were able to keep our secret well.

One Saturday morning, Cindy came down for breakfast. Aunt Christine and I were already in the kitchen and the bacon was already sizzling.

"Mmmm. It smells so good, aunt Christine! I would love some eggs and bacon, please," Cindy said with her happy morning smile.

"Of course, Cindy. Sit down. It will be ready soon. Did you sleep well?"

"I did, thanks. But I did hear some noises that kept me up for a while before I fell asleep."

Aunt Christine glanced over at me with a smile, knowing that she and I had made love the night before and with my sex drive in high gear, thanks to my niece Cindy, we were not actually quiet about it.

"I'm sorry dear," Aunt Christine said, facing the stove with her back to the table, "Maybe it was the raccoons by the garbage."

Cindy looked me straight in the eyes, with a knowing smile, and said, "yeah...raccoons. Maybe," finishing it with a wink.

Breakfast was delicious and Aunt Christine put the dishes in the dishwasher and headed up to take a shower. As soon as she left the room, Cindy asked me, "is fucking her as satisfying as fucking me?"

The question startled me a bit, but she really didn't wait for an answer. Continuing, she said, "Uncle Jimmy, when I heard you two fucking last night, I wanted so badly to come and watch, but I was scared to open the door. Next time you fuck aunt Christine, I want you to leave the door open so I can watch."

The idea both disturbed and excited me, all at once. Those were our private moments, but the thought of being watched by my sweet young niece while I fucked her aunt gave me a boner right there in the kitchen. I agreed, and I told Cindy that I would try to find an opportunity soon.

A few nights later, my wife dropped a few hints that she was in the mood in the evening, and as she retired to the bedroom before me, I let my niece know that I would leave the door open just a bit.

She followed me upstairs and turned into her room as I continued to my bedroom. I entered, and saw my wife, who is still quite a looker for her age, waiting for me on the bed, dressed in a red sheer bra that barely contained her huge round tits and showed off her large brown nipples. She had on matching sheer panties, showing her bush underneath.

I conveniently forgot to fully close the door, but to make sure she didn't notice, I distracted my wife with some sexy smalltalk as I made my way across the room, stripping as I did. I came around to the far side of the bed, making my wife turn her back to the door, and I kissed her deeply. I grabbed her tits, squeezing hard, like I know she likes. She moaned loudly as I did.

I laid her down on the bed, her head nearest the door to make sure that she was looking the other way. I climbed between her legs, pulling her panties off and began feasting on her bush. I have always liked my wife's hairy pussy. She keeps it somewhat trimmed, but it is still lush and soft, and it hides her juicy lips very well.

I pushed my tongue between those lips, licking her clit, causing her to moan again as she squeezed her own tits.

All that while, Cindy had been waiting in her room. She changed into an oversized nightshirt, and took her panties off, gently stroking her own pussy while thinking about what she was about to watch. And then she heard the moans from down the hall, and realized the show was starting without her.

My horny, voyeuristic niece made her way out of her room and to our bedroom door, which was open just a few inches. She pressed her face against the crack in the door, slowly pushing it just a little more open, and she saw my head bobbing up and down between aunt Christine's legs. Her hand immediately gravitated to her crotch, which was already dripping from the anticipation. She pulled her nightshirt up enough to let her fingers touch her bare shaved flesh.

Her fingers mimicked what she was witnessing my tongue do to aunt Christine, stroking her pussy from bottom to top, circling her engorged clit each time. Her other hand reached all the way inside her nightshirt to squeeze her tits, just as aunt Christine is doing to herself. Cindy marveled at how big my wife's tits looked, even lying down, and wondered what they would feel like in her own hands.

My work in warming up my wife's pussy completed, I stood up and finished disrobing, letting my cock spring to attention once freed from my underpants. I glanced over at the door and saw Cindy, backlit by the faint light in the hallway, and in that instant, I believe every bit of blood in my body rushed to my cock. The thought of my niece watching me fuck my wife had me so excited.

She pushed the door open just a little more, letting me see her a bit better, as she pulled her nightshirt over her head and stood there, at my bedroom door, naked.

My wife pulled her bra off and grabbed my cock, pulling me onto the bed and to herself. I returned my attention to the woman beneath me, kissing her deeply as we positioned ourselves just right. She reached between us, first using my cock to spread her wetness all around her pussy. "Mmmmm. You feel so hard tonight, honey," she said, looking into my eyes with the hunger of a starving woman.

Guiding my cock to the entrance to her tunnel, she removed her hand and I slid in easily. Her pussy has always been tight, and that night was no different. As I pushed in all the way, I looked up at Cindy, and I saw her deeply fingering her pussy. She moved her 2 fingers slowly in and out.

I began fucking my wife, starting slowly and gently and building up speed and force with each passing moment. I was kneeling between her legs, fucking her hard, grabbing her hips and pulling her to myself. Her tits were moving around on her chest like jello, rippling with every thrust.

Cindy was mesmerized with the way they were bouncing. I looked over at her and she had one hand on her tits and the other, just removed from her dripping pussy, she had in her mouth, sucking her own juices from them while staring at me, then returning them to her pussy again.

My fingers found my wife's clit, massaging it hard as I fucked her, bringing her closer to her orgasm. Between my wife's hot pussy, and seeing my niece pleasure herself while watching us, I was straining to keep from exploding. I wanted my wife to cum soon so that I could stop fighting it.

With some strong coaxing of her clit, I pushed her over the edge pretty quickly. I felt the waves of spasms wrap around my cock. She closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations, and I looked over towards the door. Cindy was working her pussy hard and I saw her knees buckle as the pleasure overtook her as well.

And finally, I was able to let loose, and with just a few more thrusts, my balls emptied deep inside my wife. I collapsed onto her, with my face landing between her soft breasts, as we recovered together for just a few moments. I looked up towards the door again and it was mostly closed and Cindy was gone.

I climbed off my wife and pulled my underpants on. She kissed me, then headed to our master bathroom to clean up and I headed down the hallway to do the same in our other bathroom. I walked past the guest room door, which was fully closed, and I was actually disappointed.

I entered the dark bathroom, closing the door behind me and turned on the lights. Cindy was sitting on the bowl, still naked, and startled me. She reached over, pulling at my underpants and yanked them down as she pulled me to herself. "I will clean you up, Uncle Jimmy!" she said, and without hesitation, she took my cock in her mouth. Even though I was only moments from emptying my balls inside my wife, my cock responded quickly to the warmth and wetness of Cindy's tongue.

Her mouth engulfed me and she tasted the musk from my wife's pussy all over me, which excited her greatly. As my staff hardened, it began to hit the back of her throat. She pressed in further, wrapping her lips around the base of my hard cock as she choked on the tip. She began working my cock with her hands and mouth. Her right fist wrapped around my cock as her tongue licked the tip quickly and thoroughly. Her left hand played with my sack, squeezing and massaging my balls.

In just a short time, I felt my cum building up for an explosion. I grabbed the back of her head and forced my cock deep into her throat. 5 or 6 hard thrusts down her gullet and my cock began spewing cum like lava from a volcano. Not a drop escaped her lips as she swallowed every bit.

I wanted so badly to return the favor, but aunt Christine would be wondering where I am, so her pussy would have to wait for another opportunity to feel my tongue inside.