Uncle Jimmy and Cindy Pt. 05

Story Info
A midnight visit to Cindy's room.
950 words
4.46
22k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that satisfying, secret fuck, and Cindy's whispered words, I could not concentrate at all for the rest of the movie.

When it was over, we both got up, Cindy kissed aunt Christine good night, and then gave me a big hug, squeezing my ass, and kissed me good night as well, announcing that she was going to take a shower and then go to sleep.

Aunt Christine went into the kitchen to clean up from dinner and I wandered upstairs a few minutes after Cindy did, and I saw the bathroom door open just a bit.

I peeked in, only to see my niece standing sweetly naked, her beautiful body all there for me to see. Our eyes met through the slightly open door, and she smiled knowingly, presenting herself to my view. She reached her hand to her crotch and slowly wiped between her lips, showing me that my cum was still dripping from her pussy. And then she slowly closed the door to start her shower. That was just a preview.

I changed into my pajamas, and headed back downstairs to help Aunt Christine finish cleaning. We both headed up to bed, but instead of relaxing for sleep, all I could think about was how much I wanted my niece's body.

A few times, I thought aunt Christine was sound asleep and almost got up, but I had to be patient. Just after midnight, I could no longer wait, and I slipped carefully out of the bed, not disturbing her at all.

I left the room slowly, and closed our door. I made my way down the hall to the guest room. I opened the door quietly and I saw Cindy's beautiful face, lit by the full moon light coming through the window, and I saw that she was sleeping, but since it was a warm night, she was on top of the sheets, without covers.

I made my way over to the bed, gently rubbing her thigh. Her body reacted with her legs separating instinctively. My hand moved to the small triangle of material that covered her pussy. I began gently caressing her, slowly increasing the pressure.

Leaving my hand there, I gazed up her body, pausing at her chest, where her breasts were barely covered by the silky top she was wearing. And with my hand still rubbing her, Cindy's body was reacting even while she slept, and I saw her nipples pushing up at the thin material.

My left hand then reached out to her chest. My thumb and finger found her nipple and pinched gently but firmly. Then my hand covered her entire breast, pressing down at the same time on her breast and her pussy. As I did, I looked up to her face, and I saw her eyes just opening, and as they did, she bit her bottom lip, telling me that this was just the way she wanted her sleep interrupted tonight.

She grabbed my hand, pulling my fingers to her mouth and taking them in, sucked on them. My right hand located the edge of her panties and pulled them aside, landing my middle finger between her juicy lips. Now, at both ends of my sexy niece, my fingers are between her wet lips.

She reached for my shorts, pulling them down. She wanted something else besides my fingers, in her mouth. Frantically pulling at them, she freed my hard cock, and rolled over to bring herself closer to me. Taking the tip between her soft lips, she pressed in, and the tip found its way to the back of her throat. In this short but eventful week, my cock had grown quite fond of the feeling of my niece's warm, wet mouth.

She got me hard and wet, and then she got up on her knees, pushing her ass towards me. She looked back at me and quietly demanded, "fuck me hard, Uncle Jimmy."

I pulled her panties down and her dripping pussy was at just the right height. My wet steely pole slipped inside her very easily. I grabbed her hips with both hands, and began fucking my niece for the second time tonight. She let out a bit of a yelp, but caught herself, burying her head in a pillow to muffle the screams.

Harder and faster, our bodies slammed together, over and over. My balls slapping her pussy as I hammered my cock inside her dripping hole. I reached to grab her hair, pulling her to myself now with it with my right hand while my left hand found her ass. I brought my thumb to my mouth, spit on it, then returned it to her ass, first rubbing my spit all over, then plunging inside her as she again muffled a scream in the pillow.

My cock continued hitting the right spot inside her, and soon I had her on the verge of an orgasm. She forced herself back against me even harder, wanting me as deep as possible.

I felt her pussy contract around my hard cock, squeezing every bit of it all at once and demanding my full load. All my cum emptied deep inside her for the second time tonight. After our spasms stopped, she pulled away from me, then knelt up on the bed in front of me, kissing me deeply.

Then we broke our kiss, and she said, "I need to clean you before you go back to bed with aunt Christine." And she engulfed my softening, sticky cock with her mouth once again, getting every remaining bit of cum off of me.

After she finished, she smiled and said, "Thank you, Uncle Jimmy, for a lovely midnight snack."