Uncle Joe

Story Info
Niece spends a short break with her Uncle.
6k words
4.61
20.5k
28
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

British English language and spelling, unless stated otherwise the story is set in the UK. In some stories the legal process will be different to what readers from the USA are used to, over here we have laws that apply nationally, not state by state. Whether they are right or wrong, it's only a story. It's not real life, it's how I write it in my world.

I write for my enjoyment, and hopefully that of others.

To those of you who favourite my stories or follow me, thank you, it means a lot.

************************************************************

Uncle Joe

A niece spends time with her uncle.

"Thanks Joe, we really appreciate you doing this. Tom and I will speak to Shannon later, I'm sure she will be fine." Stella Willis hung up the phone and breathed a sigh of relief. "Joe said it's okay for Shannon to go and stay with him."

"Thank God for that. I don't want her home alone while we are away." Tom replied, with some amount of relief.

Their nineteen year old daughter Shannon was studying at the local college. Although she was doing well in her academic studies, there were rumours of her behaviour out of class. Tom and Stella had heard that Shannon liked to enjoy herself, one rumour had her sleeping with whoever she fancied at the time. Neither knew if it was true, but they had heard the rumours from several sources.

Tom was taking Stella on a cruise to celebrate their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary, he didn't want to leave Shannon on her own. God forbid they returned to a barrage of complaints from the neighbours. Tom and Stella were not prudes, but some of their neighbours loved to complain. If the rumours about Shannon were true, the neighbours would have a field day..

"I'm home." Shannon called out.

"Can you come through to the kitchen Shannon, we want to talk to you?" Stella replied.

"Gimme a minute to dump my bag in my room and I'll be there." Shannon dashed upstairs.

"I'm glad Joe agreed, I just hope Shannon behaves herself. Joe can be a bit funny at times"

"He's your brother Stella, you know him better than I do. Do you not think it strange that Joe never married?" Tom asked.

"Yes and no. I know he got hurt years ago when his fiancé dumped him just before their wedding, I would have thought that he would have found someone else. He's what a lot of women consider to be quite a catch. He has a good job, money, his own house, and if the rumours are true, he's hung like a horse." Stella sniggered.

"And how would you know that?" Tom asked, he smiled at his wife.

"When Nancy dumped him we all wondered why. One of his old girlfriends said it couldn't be because he was shit in bed, she let slip that Joe was hung like a horse and a good fuck, her words not mine." Stella explained. Both of them were unaware that Shannon was coming downstairs and overheard them talking. She made some noise to alert her parents.

"What's up?" Shannon asked as she sat down.

Tom looked at his daughter. "As you know I am taking your mother away on a cruise, we didn't want you to be left alone here. Your Mum asked your uncle if you could stay with him, he has said yes."

"Why can't I stay here?" Shannon asked.

"We thought it would be safer if you had someone to stay with, someone we know. Besides, I don't want complaints from the neighbours about anything that happens while we are away."

"It's only for two weeks, love. Your uncle Joe said it would be nice to have you stay." Stella added, trying desperately to convince her daughter. Shannon knew why her parents didn't want her in the house while they were away, she wasn't about to admit that some of the rumours they may have heard were true.

"Okay. I suppose it will be a nice change to spend time with Uncle Joe, when am I going?"

"We leave in two weeks, you are on summer break then. Your Dad will drive you over to Joe's on Friday afternoon, we will sail on Saturday afternoon."

"There's a party at college on Friday night, can I go over on Saturday morning? I don't mind taking the bus, or a taxi." Shannon pleaded, she didn't want to miss the end of term party.

"Okay, you can go on Saturday. I'll give you the money for the taxi fare." Tom replied with a sigh. "Anything for a quiet life." He muttered.

Shannon jumped up and hugged her Dad. "Thank you, I really don't want to miss the party."

Shannon flopped onto her bed. She was thinking about what her Mum had said earlier, Uncle Joe was hung like a horse. If it was true Shannon wanted some of his cock. Shannon thought about some of the boys she had fucked in the past year. Paul was her first, he was okay, but as she learned not that good. Kevin was better, he liked to eat her pussy. Shannon thought back to Tony, he was the best yet. Tony was older than the other boys, he knew how to eat pussy. Tony had Shannon screaming the first time he ate her out, she returned the favour with a sloppy blowjob. She swallowed his cum, Shannon said spitters are quitters. She loved the taste of cum. Tony had a nice cock as well, it was her biggest yet.

Shannon slid her hand inside her jeans, she could feel the heat between her legs. Her thong was soaked. She rubbed herself slowly as she recalled Tony fucking her, the hard and fast strokes as he pounded her young cunt. It was Tony who introduced Shannon to anal sex, he took his time and she loved it. The feeling of his cock stretching her arse, the hot cum inside her. Shannon removed her hand, it was soaked in her own juices.

"Dinners ready." Stella called upstairs.

"Be there in a minute, Mum." Shannon went to the bathroom to clean up.

Over dinner her parents talked about the cruise, Shannon made the occasional comment. Her mind was on Uncle Joe, particularly his cock. For the next two weeks Stella and Tom talked continuously about their cruise, Shannon thought of the party and Uncle Joe. If she didn't get laid on Friday, she thought about fucking her uncle.

Shannon was talking to her friends, they were discussing the men at the party. She had her eye on Ross, a guy she shared a class with. Minutes later Shannon approached Ross, she started out making idle chat. Ross wanted Shannon as much as she wanted him.

Most of the boys wanted Shannon, with her long dark hair and gorgeous figure, you could see why. They danced close to some slow songs, Shannon practically moulded herself against Ross, she made it obvious what she wanted.

"Want to find somewhere more private?" Ross suggested. Shannon nodded as Ross led her upstairs to a bedroom, stepping inside Ross locked the door. They fell onto the bed, and within minutes Ross had his hand inside Shannon's panties. Shannon panted and kissed Ross, her hands unfasted his trousers. Her hand wrapped around Ross's hard cock, immediately she felt disappointed. His cock was smaller than she imagined, she stroked it hoping it might increase in size.

"What the hell!" Shannon exclaimed as she sat up.

"Sorry, I'm sorry." Ross mumbled. He had ejaculated on Shannon's hand, his cock softened straight away.

"It's okay, no problem." Shannon replied as she looked for something to clean up with. Walking to the bathroom Shannon quietly cursed, she expected more from Ross. She was pissed off that he had a small cock and hair trigger to match. Fed up, Shannon headed for home. She told her parents the party wasn't what she thought it would be, she didn't want to tell them the real reason she was home so early. Before she went to bed Shannon made sure she had everything laid out for her stay at Uncle Joe's. She planned to pack in the morning and take a taxi to Joe's house.

Tom and Stella were busy with last minute preparations, neither of them took much notice of what Shannon was wearing. Tight yoga pants, a tight t-shirt and training shoes, Tom carried her case out to the waiting taxi. Shannon hugged her parents, she told them to enjoy the cruise. The cab driver watched intently as Shannon got herself seated in the back of the car, he noticed her pert 34c breasts pressing against her t-shirt.

The cab driver watched as Shannon walked towards Joe's house, he was admiring her cute arse clad in Lycra. Shannon put her case down and rang the doorbell, she looked around the front garden as she waited for Joe to answer the door.

"Hi, Uncle Joe." Shannon stepped forward and hugged him.

"Hiya, Shannon. Come on inside." Joe grabbed the suitcase and closed the door. "I'll put this upstairs for you, you can unpack while I go shopping."

"I can unpack later, Uncle Joe. I'll come shopping with you." Shannon replied, picking up her handbag.

"Okay, if you want to. While you're staying here, please call me Joe. You're an adult now and the uncle bit makes me feel older than I am." Joe smiled.

"Okay, Joe. Let's go shopping." Shannon opened the door and walked to Joe's car, he could not fail to notice how she was dressed.

"Christ, two weeks of seeing her dressed like that is going to kill me." Joe muttered. As a single man he had women friends, most were friends with benefits. Joe hadn't planned on seeing any of them while Shannon was staying with him, at this rate he might have to change his plans.

As Joe drove to the supermarket he kept glancing across at Shannon's legs, she was busy looking at his shopping list, she wasn't impressed by what was on it.

"Is this what you usually eat?" Shannon asked.

"Yeah, what's wrong with it?" Joe replied indignantly.

"It's a bit boring. The food is okay, but it could be better." Shannon replied. "I'll pick out some stuff to liven things up. Joe just grunted as he parked the car.

As they walked around Shannon picked up spices and ingredients, Joe asked what she was doing?"

"While I am staying with you, I'll do the cooking. Don't worry Mum showed me how to cook ages ago. Tonight we will have grilled fish with a nice Italian sauce and some rice." Shannon explained, Joe shrugged his shoulders. He knew if Stella had taught her daughter how to cook, the food would be good. Joe pushed the shopping trolley, he watched as Shannon added items, some he had never even heard of.

Joe sat watching his niece as she prepared dinner, Shannon moved around the kitchen like a seasoned professional. Apart from pointing out where things were, Joe had little to do. Every time Shannon had to get something from the lower cupboards she bent over, Joe tried but couldn't avoid staring at her backside.

"God help me." He whispered. Joe wasn't sure if he could take two weeks of looking at Shannon.

Shannon was fully aware of Joe watching her, it was what she wanted. "Can you set the table please, Joe?" Shannon served their food as Joe set the table. Joe looked at the food and started eating cautiously, he wasn't used to fancy dressing on his dinner.

"What do you think?" Shannon asked.

"Really good." Joe replied. "Really tasty, certainly better than what I normally knock up for myself.

"You need to eat well, Joe. Maybe you need a good woman to look after you?" Shannon replied, giggling.

"No thanks, I'll manage on my own."

Shannon shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, at least you will eat well while I'm here." Joe nodded and carried on eating.

"That was really good, thanks Shannon." Joe pushed his empty plate away.

Despite Shannon telling him to go and sit down, Joe helped wash the dishes. With dishes done and the kitchen tidied up Joe went through to the lounge, Shannon followed moments later. She flopped on the sofa, Joe sat in his favourite armchair. They couldn't find anything to watch on the TV, Joe picked out a DVD he thought Shannon might like.

Joe had forgotten there was a sex scene in the movie, he apologised when it played.

"No worries, Joe. I'm nineteen, not nine. I know what sex is." Shannon replied.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that." Joe replied and laughed. "I won't tell your mother, either."

"She knows, at least I think she does. Probably why they wouldn't let me stay at home while they are away, not that I mind being here." Shannon added, not wanting to upset Joe.

"Hmm. Well you are not bringing boys back here, young lady."

"Wasn't going to, Joe." Shannon replied, thinking that she hoped she could entice Joe.

Joe didn't answer, he continued to watch the movie. A talk about boys and sex was the last thing he needed. Joe was getting hot and bothered watching Shannon, God forbid he should hear her shagging someone. Shannon looked up when the movie finished, Joe had nodded off in the chair.

Shannon woke Joe, he apologised for falling asleep. "I'm heading to bed. I'll lock up now, turn the lights off when you go up to bed."

"Sure. Just going to send a few texts and I'm going to bed as well." Shannon replied.

Joe's door was pushed to when Shannon went upstairs, she peeked in and saw him sleeping. In her room Shannon stripped off, she placed a towel on the bed. She lay in bed thinking of Joe, her hands between her legs. Shannon masturbated as she imagined Joe fucking her, when she came it was hard. She licked her fingers clean and put the towel on the floor, satisfied she fell asleep.

Joe woke in the morning, the smell of bacon cooking wafted upstairs. Dressed in a t-shirt and shorts he made his way to the bathroom, with an empty bladder Joe joined Shannon in the kitchen. He stopped and looked at her, she was wearing a t-shirt and lace panties that left nothing to the imagination.

"Sit down Joe, breakfast is almost ready." Joe sat and watched his niece, he was surprised that she was out of bed so early. He knew kids these days seemed to lounge in bed all day on the weekend.

"What's the plan for today?" Shannon asked, as she slid a plate of bacon and eggs in front of Joe.

"Garden." Joe replied. "Going to cut the grass and tidy the flower beds up."

"Okay, I'll give you a hand. Mum lets me help her with the garden, I'm not as good as she is though."

"I'll tell you what needs doing then, I don't want you pulling up plants instead of weeds." Joe smiled.

Joe was cutting the grass when Shannon joined him, she was dressed in a sports bra and tight shorts.

"Jesus Christ!" He muttered. "Is that suitable for gardening?" Joe asked.

Shannon smiled and shrugged. "Why not? It's a warm day and nobody can see me, apart from you."

"That's what worries me." Joe muttered as he carried on mowing the lawn. Shannon stepped indoors and made them both a cold drink. Outside she listened as Joe explained what needed doing to the flower beds. As they worked Joe couldn't help but watch Shannon, she knelt with her backside facing him. When she turned around, Joe quickly turned away. Shannon enjoyed almost catching Joe, she knew he was watching her. When she stood up Joe was standing behind her, Shannon backed into him. She apologised, more importantly she felt his cock against her butt.

After they had tidied up the garden they went indoors, both were hot and sweaty.

"I'm going to take a shower." Joe announced as he finished drinking a glass of cold water.

"I'll shower afterwards, then I can get started on cooking dinner." Shannon replied.

"Forget cooking. We can eat out tonight, we deserve it after working in the garden." Shannon shrugged her shoulders and smiled, she leant against the kitchen counter as Joe walked to the bathroom.

Shannon waited until she heard Joe in the shower, she went upstairs to her room and stripped off. Quietly and slowly she made her way to the bathroom. Shannon felt she had teased Joe enough, now it was time to stop teasing, she prayed he wouldn't get angry with her.

Shannon gently opened the bathroom door and slid inside, the steam and the noise of the water covered her actions. Looking at the shower she could see Joe stroking his cock, his hand moved slowly, his head tilted back. Shannon moved towards the shower, she opened the cubicle door and stepped inside.

"What the hell!" Joe exclaimed, using his hands to try and hide his cock.

Shannon stood close to Joe, she placed one hand on his shoulder, the other on his cock. "Let me help."

"We can't, y y you're my niece." Joe stammered.

"We both want this, just let it happen." Shannon knelt down, as the warm water rained down on her face. Gently she kissed the tip of Joe's cock, her mother was right, he was well hung. Shannon slowly licked and sucked Joe's cock, she managed to get half of it in her mouth. Joe watched as her head bobbed back and forth, her hand gently caressing his balls. Joe knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Gonna cum, I'm almost there." Joe hissed, his hands against the cubicle for support. Shannon placed her hands on the back of Joe's thighs, her mouth working on Joe's cock.

"Ahh fuck!" Joe groaned as he came.

Shannon tried to swallow it all, she coughed as the last rope hit her throat. "Wow, that's a lot of cum!"

"It's been a while." Joe replied. "Now, do you mind if I have a shower?"

"Not at all." Shannon replied as she picked up the soap. "Turn around, I'll wash your back for you."

Joe sighed and turned around, it was clear there was no stopping Shannon. As she washed Joe, Shannon made sure she rubbed her body against his. His cock got hard when Shannon soaped up her hands and washed it, after rinsing themselves off Joe turned off the shower. Wrapping a towel around his waist Joe walked to his bedroom, Shannon followed close behind. Joe stood looking at his niece, she stepped closer and took hold of his hard cock.

"Lay down Joe, please." Joe did as he was told. He knew it was wrong, despite that he laid down. Joe watched as Shannon sat astride his legs, she leant forward and sucked his cock. Shannon moved up and took hold of Joe's cock, slowly she lowered herself onto him.

"Ooh shit!" Shannon gasped as Joe's cock stretched her young cunt. Joe couldn't remember the last time his cock was in such a tight cunt. He watched Shannon as she slowly rocked back and forth. Joe gasped as Shannon took his cock deep inside her.

"Fuck! That's big, so fucking big." Shannon gasped. Leaning forward she placed her hands on Joe's chest, Joe groped her tits as Shannon rose up and down on his cock. Joe watched his niece, the look on her face was a mix of pain and pleasure. Gasping Shannon leant forward, her hair tumbled over her face. "I want you to fuck me, Joe."

Shannon climbed off Joe, she knelt beside him with her arse up. "Come on Joe, fuck me."

Joe held his cock as he slid inside Shannon, her hands gripped the bedclothes as Joe sunk balls deep. Shannon was screaming and begging Joe to fuck her harder.

"Pound me Joe. Fuck me, fuck me hard."

Joe slammed his cock deep into Shannon with every stroke, her cunt gripped his cock. As Joe pushed forward, Shannon pushed back.

"Gonna cum." Joe gasped.

"Cum in me, Joe. Cum inside me, fill me with your cum." Shannon tensed up and screamed as Joe came inside her, her body shook as she orgasmed. Joe slid out of Shannon's cunt, some of his cum dribbled out.

"Fuck me!" Joe exclaimed as he lay on the bed.

"So good. So fucking good!" Shannon muttered as she lay beside Joe. They lay silently for a few minutes.

"You know this is wrong, Shannon?"

"Why is it?" Shannon replied as she turned to look at Joe. "What's wrong with two people having sex?"

"Nothing, but it's different when the two people are related." Joe replied.

"Makes no difference to me." Shannon replied. "If two people want to fuck, then they should be able to."

"What if someone finds out? What if your mother finds out? For God's sake she will string me up."

"How will they find out? I won't tell anyone, will you?" Joe shook his head. "There you go then. We can do this, so long as no one finds out, it won't be a problem."

"So this wasn't a one time thing?" Joe asked.

"Fuck no! I like the way you fuck me. I am going to want more of your cock before I have to go home." Shannon leant forward and kissed Joe. "Shall we get cleaned up and go for dinner?"

12