Uncle Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I'll take a quick shower, alone! If you join me I'll starve to death." Joe grabbed his towel and left the bedroom.

Shannon grabbed her towel and placed it between her legs, Joe's cum was seeping out of her pussy. "Shame I can never tell Mum the rumours are true." She smiled to herself as she thought of her parents, they would disown her and Joe if they found out.

Joe walked back into the bedroom and started to dry himself off, Shannon left to take her shower.

"I'll get dressed and wait for you downstairs." Joe called out. As he dressed he thought about what Shannon said, in a way she was right, two people should be able to have sex without any hangups. Clearly it didn't bother her that he was her uncle, Joe wondered how many more times they would have sex before Shannon went home.

Joe turned and looked when he heard Shannon coming downstairs. He looked at her clothing, a pair of loose fitting jeans and a sleeveless blouse. It was better than tight leggings and a skimpy top.

The restaurant was a relaxed family friendly place, most people gave Joe and Shannon a passing glance at most. Shannon did wonder what they would think if they knew what she and Joe did less than an hour ago. After a light meal and a drink Joe suggested heading back home, he wanted to sit and relax for a while.

Joe sat and watched TV, he kept glancing over to look at his niece. Shannon was busy on her phone, texting friends and checking out social media. Her mother had posted a few pictures of the cruise ship, Shannon liked and commented on them.

Later that night Joe was relieved when Shannon went to her own room, he was tired and his back ached from the gardening. Shannon lay in bed thinking of Joe, her hand gently stroked her pussy. After getting herself off Shannon fell asleep.

Joe was awake and in the kitchen when Shannon joined him, he looked and was thankful that she had some clothes on.

"Did you sleep okay?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, I went out like a light." Shannon replied, she wasn't going to admit she rubbed one out before she fell asleep.

After a light breakfast Joe went out to wash his car. Shannon tidied away and thought about what to cook for dinner. "What do you want for dinner Joe?" She called out.

"Whatever you feel like cooking, I don't mind." Joe carried on cleaning his car. Shannon decided what to cook for dinner, as it was still early she went outside and watched Joe. One of Joe's neighbours, Sally, stopped to talk to them.

"Who's your girlfriend, Joe?" Sally asked. She knew who Shannon was, Joe had mentioned a few days ago that his niece would be staying with him.

Joe Looked up quickly, Sally burst out laughing. "I know she's your niece, I was only pulling your leg."

"I'm Shannon." She held out her hand.

"Sally, Sally Runnell. I live two doors away. Is this a holiday for you, Shannon?"

"Sort of. My parents are on a cruise, they didn't want me to get lonely, so I came here to keep Joe company."

Sally lowered her voice a little. "How the hell that man is single amazes me, if I wasn't married he would be on my radar."

"Maybe he just hasn't found the right one yet." Shannon replied. "Or maybe he likes being single, who knows?"

Sally bid them both goodbye as she had to collect her son from a friend's house.

Joe finished cleaning his car, Shannon made them both a coffee. "Are you going to work tomorrow?" She asked.

"Nope. I have two weeks off, although I do have to go in on Wednesday for a meeting. If it all goes well I will be gone for about four hours." Joe replied. "Why do you ask?"

"No reason. I just wondered if you were working or not. It wouldn't bother me, I'm sure I can find something to do."

"You're stuck with me for two weeks, apart from Wednesday." Joe smiled at Shannon, she wanted to spend time with him all the same. Later as they sat eating dinner Joe was thinking, he wondered what he could do to keep a nineteen year old occupied. Shannon had a few ideas of how they could pass the time.

When Joe went up to bed Shannon stayed in the lounge, as Joe got into bed and turned out the light he heard Shannon walking up the stairs. Minutes later Joe felt the bed move as Shannon joined him, he felt her hand on his cock. Slowly she stroked his cock, Joe put his hand on her pussy. His finger stroked her pussy lips, Shannon spread her legs wider.

"Fuck me, Joe." She gasped.

Laying between her legs Joe slowly slid his cock inside Shannon's tight pussy, she gasped and her mouth formed an O as he stretched her cunt. When Joe felt Shannon was wet enough he started a faster rhythm, Shannon was groaning and begging him to go faster and harder.

Joe was slamming his cock into Shannon, she had her head tilted back, her fingernails raked his shoulders. The only sound in the room was heavy breathing and the slapping of flesh.

Joe muttered that he was close, Shannon put her heels on his backside.

"Ah fuck!" Joe roared as he filled his niece with cum. Shannon screamed out as she felt the hot cum inside her. They both lay still catching their breath, Joe moved so he could pull out.

"No. Stay inside me. Keep your cock inside me, please."

Joe lay still as his cock softened inside Shannon. "Shit, that was sooo good." Shannon rasped. When Joe rolled off of her, Shannon cuddled into him and fell asleep. Joe fell asleep soon after.

Joe woke up hot and sweaty, the temperature was high for a summer morning. Having Shannon cuddling him made him even hotter, gently he slid out of bed and put on some shorts. Quietly he made his way downstairs. Shannon joined him about thirty minutes later, she was wearing a baggy t-shirt and nothing else.

"You could put some clothes on, Shannon. Seeing you near naked all the time is not good for me, if you know what I mean."

"I am wearing clothes. Besides which, you've seen it all anyway, Joe."

They ate breakfast and tidied up the kitchen. Shannon appeared to be deliberately moving or bending in a way that she exposed herself to Joe.

"I'm going to take a shower." Shannon said as she walked upstairs. Joe smiled as he was going to try and teach Shannon a lesson.

Joe joined Shannon in the shower, they washed each other before Joe turned off the water. Wrapped in a towel he made his way to the bedroom, Shannon dried herself and dropped the towel on the bed. Joe reached over and grabbed her, he flung her on the bed. Before Shannon could utter a word Joe had his head between her legs, he licked her cunt and sucked hard on her clit. Shannon had her hands in Joe's hair as she writhed around, her crotch was covered in her creamy cum.

"Ooh fuck!" Shannon screamed as Joe pushed two fingers into her tight arsehole. Joe continued to lick Shannon's pussy, his fingers pumped into her arse. Shannon looked up at Joe as he stopped and knelt up, he grabbed Shannon and put her on all fours.

"Yesss." Shannon hissed as Joe sunk his cock inside her pussy. Holding her hips he pounded his niece like a slut. Shannon gripped the bedclothes as Joe continued to pound her young cunt.

"Aargh!" Shannon yelled as Joe spat on her arse and pushed two fingers inside her. Shannon had never had anything in her arse and pussy at the same time, she had a massive orgasm.

Joe held his hard cock and aimed it at her arse, Shannon gasped when she felt the head against her arse. "Slowly, slowly, please Joe."

Joe pushed gently as more of his cock slipped inside Shannon.

"Fuck! Fuck! That's so fucking big!" Shannon practically screamed. Joe spat on her arse again and continued to slowly slide in and out, Shannon started to push back against Joe. The initial pain had died down, she had never felt like this before. Tony had felt big in her arse, but he was a lot smaller than Joe.

Joe was pounding Shannon's arse, he was about to cum. Joe pulled out and stroked his cock, his cum went over Shannon's arse cheeks and her back. Joe knelt on the bed looking at Shannon gaping arse.

"See, it doesn't pay to tease an old man." Joe muttered.

Shannon turned and looked at Joe. "You're not old, Joe. If you are going to fuck me like that for teasing you, I might just carry on. Shannon got off the bed and slowly walked to the bathroom, Joe waited for her to finish before he took another shower.

Shannon dressed in a bikini top and some shorts, Joe wore shorts as they sat in the garden. It was quiet for a while, Joe was the first to speak.

"You okay?" He asked, turning to look at Shannon.

Shannon nodded. "I'm good, although my arse is a bit sore. Next time can we use some lube?"

"You want there to be a next time?" Joe asked.

Shannon shuffled closer to her uncle. "Yes, yes I do. Joe, do you mind if I ask you something?" Joe nodded. "How come you never got married? That cock could keep any woman happy."

Joe thought for a moment. "I nearly got married, a long time ago. The woman dumped me a few weeks before the wedding day, apparently she was happier with a so-called friend of mine. It took me a while to get over that, when I started dating again, it didn't seem the same. Most of my friends had married, some had even divorced. I watched as they went through messy divorces and decided it wasn't worth the aggro, that was when I decided to stay single."

Shannon understood. "So what do you do for fun, you know like sex and that?" She asked.

"Oh, I have a few friends who look after me. Friends with benefits, just a fun night out and sex afterwards. None of them are married, just in case you were wondering."

"What you do is your business." Shannon replied. "Given what you just told me I would have been surprised if any of them were married."

"So how come you are single, at your age?" Joe turned the question back to Shannon.

"I enjoy being single. I like the idea of not being tied to one person, not yet anyway. Besides, I'm fussy about who I date and who gets to take me to bed. I'll settle down one day, but only when I am ready." Joe nodded, he understood perfectly.

Joe's phone interrupted the conversation. Shannon knew it was her mother calling, probably checking up on her. "Okay, I'll let her know, see you then." Joe ended the call. "Your mother said she will drive over and collect you next Sunday morning, they get back on Saturday sometime."

"They get back in the morning, I think. They probably want another day in bed, without worrying if I can hear them or not." Shannon giggled.

Joe smiled and shook his head. "Yeah, your Mum always was noisy in bed."

"How the hell do you know that?" Shannon asked.

"It was years ago, your Mum had just started dating your Dad. Our parents were away for a weekend, I was supposed to be out for the night. I didn't feel well so I went home early. Don't ask me what your Dad was doing, but your Mum was making a lot of noise, all the same. I left and stayed in a hotel for the night."

"Nothing has changed then." Shannon replied. "There have been a few times that I have heard them in bed."

"Just make sure your Mum never finds out about us."

Shannon spent the next week getting as much of Joe's cock as she could handle, they tried anal sex with lube, Shannon came so hard she passed out. Shannon offered Joe her arse on the last night.

"No, we had better not. Your Mum might ask questions if you wince in pain or walk differently." They spent the night fucking up a storm. Joe called time after he had dumped three loads inside Shannon, she was okay with it as her pussy was sore from the pounding it had taken.

Joe and Shannon were sitting in the kitchen when Stella arrived, Joe answered the door and welcomed her with a kiss on the cheek.

"How was the cruise, Mum?" Shannon asked as she hugged her mother.

"Brilliant. I'll tell you about it later. Has she behaved herself, Joe?" Stella looked at her brother.

"She has. It's been great having Shannon here to look after me." Joe replied. Stella turned quickly and looked at him.

"Not like that, you dirty minded sod. Your daughter is a credit to you, Stella. She can cook a decent meal, I know that much."

"She had a good teacher." Stella replied, smiling. Joe wondered what else Stella had taught her daughter, he quickly dismissed that thought.

"So long as she behaved herself. We heard a lot of rumours about her behaviour at college, and not just what happens in the classroom either.

"She's been a good girl all the time she has been here. I wouldn't believe the rumours, Stella." Joe assured his sister.

Shannon stood with a wry grin on her face, from behind her mother she mouthed the word, "Thankyou."

After looking at several photos on Stella's phone she suggested they leave Joe in peace and go home.

"Okay." Shannon replied. She hugged Joe on the doorstep. "I'll come back and visit again, soon."

"You're welcome anytime." Joe replied, he carried Shannon's case to the car. He watched Stella drive away, he waved and went back indoors. That night when Joe went to bed he pulled the sheets back, there were a pair of pink lace panties and a note. It read. 'A souvenir for you. Shannon xx'

© AnAverageGuy61. Not to be reproduced In whole or part without permission

12