Uncle John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Danny, do you have a fantasy? Something you think of as a recurring theme if you did this?" he asked.

"Yes sir, my fantasy is to be tied up and taken by two men at once. One in my rear end and one in my mouth. I have never done anything before and I'm not into a pain scenario, but I want two semi forceful men that take what they want. A scene where I have to submit, maybe tied up or something like that." I replied with no shame, probably again due to my inebriated state.

"Well, that sounds hot Danny, I hope one day you can get what you want." he replied. "Have you ever thought about the glory holes at the arcade? You know what goes on back there don't you?" he asked me.

"Yes sir, I definitely know what goes on back there. You wouldn't believe what I have to clean up at the end of my shift." I laughed.

"Danny, believe me, I do know." he laughed back at me. "And you can use them anytime you want for free. Just take all the tokens you need out of the register and put a slip in there."

"Well Danny, I'm glad we had this chat, and if there is anything I can do to help you find your way, just ask, you know I love you."

With that, the bar was getting busy again and he said he had to get to work. I needed to get home, as I had to work tomorrow night, but mostly, I just wanted to go home and replay tonight in my head while I jacked off.

That brings me back to the beginning of my story. Waking up blindfolded on a padded bench.

"Hey little buddy, you awake? We got a full night's activities for you if you are."

"Who are you? Why are you doing this to me? Please let me go." I begged.

"Not just yet." another voice replied almost playfully, "We're wanna have a little bit of fun with you first. Give you a night to remember."

"Who are you? Please don't hurt me." I pleaded.

"No, I don't think so. I think you want to be restrained. Tell the truth, you do don't you?" he replied almost playfully, "We're gonna have a little bit of fun with you first."

"Nobody is gonna hurt you. Your Uncle John set this up for you. Everything from our on stage performance to right now. He's paying for everything, his treat to you. Just relax and enjoy, this is gonna be your fantasy come true." the other one spoke again.

My blindfold was removed and the bright lights temporarily blinded me. I was still in my own apartment. The bench I was secured and laying on, was a small home gym bench, that these guys must have brought with them. Two guys stood naked in front of my face and both their huge cocks were rock hard. The guys, once my eyes adjusted were Ronnie the fireman and Carl the soldier, from Uncle John's bar.

Ronnie with all his muscles, had a very attractive girthy cock, maybe 7-8 inches long. He was circumcised and both his pelvis and balls were shaved smooth. His cock throbbed with a pulse all his own as he poked at my mouth.

"Suck it Danny, you know you want to. We're not gonna hurt you. Your Uncle John told us about your fantasy to submit to two dominant men, and we're here to make that happen. If you want us to leave, just say the word and we will be gone, but Danny, you know you want it right? You need to be taken and used right?" Ronnie said in a voice that calmed me.

"Yea Danny. You know you want to. Look at that cock, enjoy it, be a good little submissive twink and suck Danny like you secretly want to." piped in Carl.

Carl looked so hot completely naked as he tried to persuade me into it. He had the perfect swimmer's build, lean and tight. His cock was actually bigger than Ronnie's, maybe 8-9 inches long, and definitely thicker. He was also shaved smooth down there and circumcised with a huge plumb sized head on it.

I didn't even answer as Ronnie moved closer to me. I just opened my mouth and let him in. His cock in my mouth was everything I ever hoped for in my life. Warm, hard and strong, I gently took it into my mouth and nursed softly on it. Ronnie just groaned and said, "Good boy, you like it don't you?

I didn't like it, I loved it. I suckled it like a baby calf does his mother. It felt so good in my mouth, something I had dreamed about but never knew how to get it. I felt so submissive as I sucked my first cock, just the way I wanted to feel. Being tied up made it even hotter for me.

Carl went behind me and knelt on the floor as he spread my butt even wider with his strong hands. He buried his face in my ass and licked at my hole. It felt like little electric currents when his tongue found my sphincter. The more he sucked on my rosebud, the hungrier my hole got. The hungrier my hole got, the more I sucked in Ronnie's cock.

"Danny, I'm not really gay, but I have let a few guys suck my cock and then fuck their ass for them. I really prefer women. Carl, he's 100% gay and proud of it. He's actually sucked my cock a few times, and I have fucked him too. We're gonna give you everything you need tonight." Ronnie said as he started fucking deeper into my mouth.

Ronnie let me feed on his cock for at least 10 minutes while Carl continued to eat my ass out. I was in heaven as these 2 guys used me. This was my fantasy coming true. I worshiped his cock in my mouth like my life depended on it. I slurped up and down on it at my own pace, when he stood still and wasn't fucking it in and out of my mouth. My ass was growing so hungry and itchy from Carl's tongue pushing in and out of it. I knew I was gonna get fucked and could barely wait for it.

"Carl, lets swap, this boy can really suck a cock and I'm gonna cum if he keeps this up." Ronnie said as he directed the action.

Carl replied, "He's ready, his little sphincter is twitching and pulsing open and closed every time I lick it. He's good and wet, come take his tight little virgin hole."

As they swapped spots, Carl quickly stuck his cock in my mouth. It was definitely bigger than Ronnie's cock, both thicker and longer. I actually liked sucking Carl's bigger cock more than Ronnie's, because it really filled and stretched my mouth out. Ronnie now behind me sawed a finger gently up my ass. It felt so good as he probed deep into me. The more he fingered me, the hornier I got. He spread lubricant into and around my hole, even pushing some deep inside me. Using two finger in my ass now, I was loving it.

"Relax now Danny, you're about to get your virgin ass fucked." Ronnie said as I felt the blunt head of his erection start to pry into me. While it never really hurt, I did feel lots of pressure as he stuffed himself in fully allowing my hole to stretch and accommodate him. Within seconds I felt his stomach pressed forcefully onto my ass. It felt so good as my own erection swung back and forth hanging off the padded bench. I knew he was fully inserted when he started to fuck me gently, just slow full strokes at first, then speeding up as he saw I acclimated to it.

"This boy is a natural when it comes to sucking cock. I see what you mean about him making you want to cum so fast." Carl complimented me.

"Wait til you get your big cock up this tight ass. It feels like a tight smooth satin hole squeezing my cock." Ronnie moaned.

For some reason those comments gave me a great sense of pride. I was extremely proud that they liked using me and what I was doing to them.

"Lets feed him our loads on both holes at the same time. Give him the full experience." Ronnie laughed, "Just tell me when you're ready, I can come anytime you say."

"I'm on the edge right now." groaned Carl. "Give me a minute and I'm there with you."

Carl started trying to get in my throat now. Pushing deeper on each stroke. I let him have what he wanted. Opening my throat to him, I was surprised I had no gag reflex. While he wasn't 100% deep in my throat, I felt each stroke breach my esophagus so it constricted open and closed on his cock. It felt so good to be submissive to their cocks.

"I'm ready Ronnie, you good?" Carl moaned urgently.

"Let it fly brother. Feed that boy some cum." Ronnie replied.

My own cock was so sensitive as the pounding Ronnie gave me, had me on the edge. I couldn't hold back anymore. I was the first to cum. My cock pulsed and spewed out an enormous load under the padded bench onto my floor while Ronnie pounded hard into my ass.

I think Ronnie felt my contractions and that pushed him to start spewing into my ass. Ronnie's cock pulsed over and over in my ass as I shook uncontrollably. I know I felt his contractions deep in my bowels as he groaned loudly, spurring Carl to ejaculate deep into my mouth. Lost in the moment, Carl unleashed a deep volley into my mouth. I gulped to swallow and it was immediately followed by another. Carl kept spraying into my mouth as I struggled to swallow his enormous load. I think he shot at least 10 spurts into my mouth and I loved the salty, sweet taste. As they both withdrew, I was spent. I had never cum so hard in my life.

"Carl, you're gonna love this boy's ass. He's got the tightest hole I have ever had, seriously dude, it is ultra tight." Ronnie said, which again made me beam with pride.

"Lets wash up real quick and get in a quick bonus round for this lovely boy. I do want some of that ass." Carl replied while I just lay there still restrained, panting and trying to compose myself. They went to the bathroom and I heard them turn on the sink. They were back in just a few minutes.

Ronnie stepped up in front of my face, his cock still semi hard. I took it back into my mouth and gently sucked on it bringing him into a full erection in less than a minute.

Carl got behind me and his erection was still unbelievably rock hard and sticking straight out.

I just laid there as Carl went back to eating my ass out again. Even with Ronnie's cum leaking out of me, he sucked my ass like he was starved.

"You cum tastes so good Ronnie, and what a big load too." Carl said as he sucked on my ass.

"Don't know how you can do that, but I'm glad you like it." Ronnie just laughed.

Ronnie was now forcing his cock into my mouth much deeper than the first time. Mostly trying to fuck my throat. I opened up and let him have what he wanted. He got into a rhythm as he sodomized my throat. Deep punches that pressed his groin firmly up to my lips, making me take it all on each stroke.

Carl crawled up onto my ass and started pushing into my bowels. His cock seemed so much larger than I thought Ronnie's did, both thicker and longer. He bottomed out quickly and then really went to work on my butt. He fucked like a jack rabbit, fast deep thrusts that took my breath way but made my cock harden again.

Ronnie continued to assault my throat, with deep jabs burying his cock to the root every time. Even though I had just cum 15 minutes ago, I felt myself boiling to an orgasm immediately. While Carl battered my bowels with hard slams, Ronnie just kept throat fucking me.

I wanted to scream out loud, "I'm gonna cum again." but with Ronnie's cock down my throat, I just choked on it while my body trembled and convulsed and my cock expelled heavy squirts of cum.

I think that sent Ronnie over the edge as he started spurting in my mouth. He quit throat fucking me and pulled back a few inches as he shot his load into my mouth, making me taste it. It wasn't as sweet as Carl's cum, actually a little bitter, but there was plenty of it and I gulped it down as fast as I could til he pulled away.

Carl was the last to cum, maybe taking a minute longer as he howled when he spewed deep into my rectum. He fucked me so hard and fast, that I just moaned when he hollered he was cumming. As he pounded the last of my semen out of my cock, I felt the spurts and contraction of his cock deep in my bowels. He kept pounding into me until he just laid down on top of me and rested for a moment.

Getting up, Carl swatted my ass so hard as he stood, that it shocked me back to reality.

"Did you enjoy it?" Ronnie said fully knowing my answer was as I just smiled up at him.

They went to the restroom, leaving me still tied to the bench for a few minutes til they returned and dressed. After they were dressed, they did untie me and help guide my limp wobbly legs back to my bed. My ass was drooling cum out of it as I laid down on my stomach. I was too tired to even get up and wash myself off.

"Had a great time Danny, Don't worry, we will lock your front door." I heard one of them say as he grabbed the bench with his strong arms like it was made of plastic and began to leave. I laid flat on my stomach, not even turning around to see them leave my room. I did mange to mumble a very polite and sincere "thank you guys, you just changed my life." as I heard them leave.

I heard the front door slam and just laid there in a peaceful bliss for a moment til I was startled by a familiar voice.

"Danny, did you enjoy the little present I bought you tonight, it looked like you did?" the voice said.

Uncle John had been sitting behind me at my desk the entire time watching his dancer's performance. Even though he had seen everything, for some reason I felt modest and embarrassed all the sudden and I attempted to cover myself as he sat next to me.

"No need to cover up Danny, I have seen everything you have, probably more than your personal doctor has ever seen. So tell me, did you like it, was it everything you wanted your fantasy to be?"

"Oh my God Uncle John, you just scared the shit out of me, were you here the whole time?" I asked sheepishly.

"Yes, in the other room. Well, at first in the other room." he laughed. "I hadn't planned on watching, I'm not a pervert you know." he laughed again. "I just wanted to be close to make sure you were okay or if things got out of hand and you changed your mind. But the more I listened to you from the other room, the more excited I got, and wanted to watch. I'm sorry. I hope you're not mad at me. You put on quite a show, I love how you handled those big cocks. I wish I had recorded it on my phone."

"Yes, I loved it and I'm not mad at all that you watched it, just a little embarrassed. So you really liked watching it?" I replied, kind of proud that he saw my performance.

"Did I like it? Hell yes son. Would you like me to show you how much?" he joked again while grabbing the stiff bulge in his pants so I could see he had an erection in there."

I think I totally surprised him when I said, "Uncle John, yes I would like to see how much you enjoyed it, would that be okay? I would like to thank you for the best night of my life and all you have done for me." I almost begged as I sat up in bed and started to unbuckle his belt.

"Danny, you know, we shouldn't be doing this don't you?" he said, but not trying to stop me from unzipping his pants. "Are you sure you really want to do this?" he asked sincerely.

"Yes, I'm absolutely sure I want to. I really do want to thank you properly." I groaned trying to control my cock lust as I pulled out his hard cock.

Uncle John was pretty well hung himself as I got my first look at his cock. Maybe not as big as his dancer's cocks, but he was about 7"s long, cut and pretty thick. A beautiful cock that I was dying to worship, as I was already missing Ronnie's and Carl's.

I knew what I was asking for bordered deep into a taboo territory, but I wanted and needed more dick tonight.

I slowly crawled out of bed and onto the floor, between his knees and pulled his pants all the way down. His cock was proud and erect staring me in the face. I wanted it in my mouth so badly, and us being related seemed to make it extra exciting. I think at first he seemed a little reluctant to let me suck him, but after the first couple of minutes of worshiping his cock with my mouth, he placed his hands softly on the sides of my face, accepting his fate and openly enjoying it.

I sucked him good, so happy to have his thick cock in my mouth, as he kicked his pants and underwear off along with his shoes. As I continued to nurse on his cock, slowly and methodically, enjoying it at my leisure, he unbuttoned his shirt and now sat completely naked in front of me.

He let me suck him for about 10 minutes til he scooped me up by my under arms and put me in my bed buns up kneeling. I knew what Uncle John wanted. He wanted to fuck me and I gladly pushed my ass upwards and out to him, giving him full access.

My ass hole had not completely closed yet, still gaping somewhat from Carl's big cock, and still leaking his cum. Uncle John slid in easily, and fucked me nice and slowly. He didn't rush and jack hammer my ass like Carl did, he made love to it. I accepted what he gave me and how he gave it to me, really getting a chance to relax on it. It felt so good as his blunt cock head stroked my prostate over and over. He didn't fuck me, he made love to me. Within 5 minutes I felt that urge that I was gonna cum again and just let it wash over me like a tsunami.

Cum spurted out of my cock for the third time tonight as I groaned, proclaiming aloud that I was cumming. My shaking and moaning put Uncle John over the edge as he now attacked my ass with a vengeance. Grinding his stomach into my ass, he forced his cock in as far as it would go. Gripping my hips firmly and mashing his cock deep he just made short deep jabs til I felt him flood my ass.

I knew I had found my place in life as he finally withdrew his cock. I knew I wanted more cocks, lots more cocks. Uncle John laid with me til I feel asleep. In the morning when I woke he was gone. He left me a sweet note saying that he really enjoyed what we shared last night together and to call him for lunch if I had time. My ass was a little sore, but also very hungry. I had to work the night shift tonight at the book store, and was unusually excited about it. I made my mind up that it was high time I visited the booths in back as a customer and not as a janitor employee, but that's another story.

Readers...

thanks for reading...

if anyone wants more...

please let me know...

I'm open to story suggestions too...

12