Uncle John, May I Ask a Favor?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made love again on the other bed enjoying clean sheets as I took another dose of Uncle John's hopefully potent semen. The light perspiration that covered our bodies as evidence of our efforts we washed away in the wee hours before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Having left the curtains wide open, a bright morning greeted us. As I stood naked at the long windows wondering whether anyone could see me, I felt my uncle's morning wood on the cheeks of my ass only to be replaced by a wet tongue probing my anal rosebud. I leaned into the window and the tongue moved to my dampening pussy. After pushing his rock hard dick into my waiting love canal, he grabbed my titties and used them as leverage as he plowed me to an orgasm before depositing his seed one last time. My nipples were red with love.

"When do you need to check out?" I asked with a touch of sadness in my voice.

"Actually, I arranged for another night, but I am heading home after lunch. I thought you'd enjoy a bit more luxury compliments of your old UJ," he replied with a smile.

We enjoyed a delicious lunch and UJ delayed his departure so we could enjoy the city together. He returned to the hotel with me and we kissed passionately before getting in his car to drive away.

I was exhausted by the end of the day and ordered room service before slipping into the bubbling Jacuzzi. I had left instructions with room service that they should let themselves in and leave the food. UJ had treated me to dinner so I left a tip on the table so I would not be disturbed.

As I recounted the past twenty-four hours in my soapy environment, I heard the door. I yelled "thank you, the tip is on the table" from my bath. I listened for the door to close but was startled by a shadow in the bathroom door. I covered my chest with my hands as I looked up to see Rob with the fifty dollar bill between two fingers.

"I was hoping for another tip like the last one," was all he said as he kicked off his shoes and began unbuttoning his shirt as I lowered my hands from my wet titties and hardening nipples.

EPILOGUE

Nine months later, I delivered a bouncing baby boy with blue eyes and blonde hair to the delight of my friends and family. My story, and I'm sticking to it, is that I got lucky at a sperm bank.

12