Uncle Mark Visits Bernadette Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Um, nothing. I'm not wearing anything. I mean, I'm not wearing any perfume! No, I'm not wearing any perfume. (ahem) Well, um, yeah, okay. Just...oh!" My tongue flicked her neck. "What...what..." I kissed her neck and ear lobe. I pulled her tighter.

"Does that bother you?" I whispered into her ear.

"No...I mean, uh...mmmm..."

"What about my cock? Does my cock pressing into your back bother you?" I smiled and whispered.

"Your...(ahem)...ummm, gee, I, uh, I hadn't noticed."

"Do you want to touch it? Hmmmm?"

I grabbed her hand. She didn't put up a fight while I pulled it behind her and between our bodies. She gasped when she first felt it then instinctively wrapped her hand around it. She gasped again when I took her firm, full breast into my hand and began to roughly fondle it.

"I...I...we can't..." she moaned.

"We can't what? We're just massaging each other, right? Doesn't that feel good? Do you like having my cock in your hand?" I started to unbutton her night shirt.

"Yes. I mean, no! I...we...we shouldn't...(gasp)" My hand was inside her shirt. I pinched her hard, gumdrop-sized nipple. Her grip grew tighter around my pole.

"You've got great tits, Bernadette. Let's get this shirt off you so I can see them?" She yelped when I gave a hard tug and ripped it open. I threw the covers off of her and rolled her body around until she was facing me. Her grip on my cock never left except for flipping her hand around. I leaned back and grabbed her tits with both hands. "Goddamn you've got great tits!" She squealed when I took one into my mouth and rolled my tongue around its excited nipple.

Her head flew back. "Oh God!" She caught her breath. "Mark, please..."

I pulled my face out of her chest and looked into her eyes. "Please what? You want to suck my cock, don't you?" She saw the glint in my eyes. "Just like you did yesterday."

The air left her body. "What?! I...I...you know about that?!"

I chuckled. "Of course I do. Do you really think you could give me a blow job and not have me know about it?"

"I...I...that wasn't a...blow job! I...I...I was, uh, giving you a bath."

I laughed again. "Yeah, okay. Well, how about now? Want to give me a blow job now? I know you do. You haven't been able to take your eyes off my cock since you gave me a bath. C'mon, just do it. You know you want to."

"I...I...I shouldn't." She paused. The memory of the taste of my cum flooded her mouth. "Maybe just this once..." We peeled the covers back and she slowly lowered her head down while she continued to stroke me. She turned her head to me. "Just this once," she said without conviction.

My body shivered at the first flick of her tongue across the swollen tip. She ran circles around and over it. Her head dove between my legs. She ran her tongue along the huge vein on the underside from ball sack to tip once, twice, three times. She pulled back and studied it in the dim moonlight.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it, Bernadette, that's a good girl," I moaned when she took me into her hot mouth. "Fuck yeah, I knew you had it in you, Bernadette."

Bernadette thought to herself My God! It's so thick! And delicious! while her head bobbed up and down on my stick.

She gave a loud, muffled squeal when I reached between her legs and jammed two fingers into her slit. I chuckled. "Damn, Bernadette! You're soaked! You fuckin' love sucking cock, don't you?"

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmm!" she moaned.

She was barely taking half of my mast in. I shoved down on the back of her head and began to thrust my hips. "C'mon, Bernadette, goddammit! Take it! Take it all!"

It had been years since she'd deep throated anything even close to the size I was challenging her with. She attacked it with gusto, challenging herself to take it all in. She concentrated on relaxing her muscles. She fought her gag reflex.

My head flew back into the pillow. She had swallowed me whole! "Oh fuck! Fuck yeah! I knew you could do it! Now suck it, bitch! Suck it good!" Bernadette did exactly as she was told. Her throat repeatedly took on the shape of my cock.

I was beginning to feel the beginnings of that old, familiar throbbing. Her muscles where beginning to tremble around my pumping fingers as well. I grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her off my tool and withdrew myself from her gash at the same time.

She looked at me in dismay. "Wha...wha...what are you doing?! Was I doing something wrong?"

I chuckled. "No, not at all. This party's just starting." I sat up straight and grabbed her loose shirt at the collar. She barked when I yanked it down and off her arms. With them clearly exposed, and her completely naked, I roughly grabbed her two fleshy globes. "That's what I'm fuckin' talkin' about right there! Goddamn you've got great tits! Howard may not have inherited the Walowitz cock, but he damn sure inherited their love of fat, milky white tits!"

"We shouldn't be doing this! You shouldn't say such things about Howard!"

I looked at her with a crooked grin while I continued to squeeze her fun bags. "You're right. Here, let me put my mouth to better use!"

She loudly moaned, "Oh God!" when I took an erect nipple between my lips and sucked hard. I flicked my tongue at them. I lightly nibbled on them. "I didn't mean that! Oh my God!" She couldn't help herself. She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me tighter. "You...you...oh God! You naughty old fuck! You're making me so hot! You like my tits?! You like my tits, don't you?! Fine! Suck 'em! Suck 'em harder!"

I was more than happy to oblige. I fell back and pull her over until she was lying on top of me. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and began to rub my cock in the crease. She reached behind her and pulled my pole tighter into the crevice. "Oh my God! You fucking pervert! Oh God! Oh God! We...we...we've got to stop! We...we...ohmagod! We've gone too far!"

I released her tit from my mouth and laughed. "Ha! Why stop now?!" I looked down the side of her body. "Damn, you've got a great ass, too! Let me get a better look at it." I leaned forward and began to pull and squeeze her ass. I could see her rosebud open and close. "Let me get a better look at that pretty little asshole. Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah! That's nice!"

"Mark! Wait!"

I leaned forward until she was forced to roll off of me. I got on my knees and commanded her to get on all fours. My poker stabbed into the side of her ribcage. She squealed and jumped when I reached under her and flicked at her angry clit. Almost simultaneously I said, "Damn that looks tasty!" and dove my tongue into her ass.

Her head flew back. Her back arched. "Oh sweet Jesus! You rotten bastard!"

I lifted my head up and chuckled. "Who are you fucking kidding? You love it, you fucking slut!" and dove back into her ass while I thumped on her raised bean.

He's right! God help me, he's right! Howard's never made me this hot! "OHmagod, Mark! That feels so good! Y-your tongue in my ass! Oh dear Lord, I love it!"

I laughed and sat up straight. "Ha ha ha! Such a slut! You don't get off that easy! C'mon, roll over!" I grabbed her hip and flipped her onto her back. In a flash, I was between her legs holding my sword steady and about to slice into her slit.

"Wait! What are you doing?!"

"Ha! You know exactly what I'm doing!"

"Oh! Oh shit! It...it won't fit! It's too big! It won't fit!"

"Ohhhhh, it'll fit just fine!"

"Oh my God!" she screamed when my thick purple head split her swollen pink lips like a hot knife through butter. "Oh shit! It's so fucking huge!"

I began to pound her pussy with a vengeance. "Oh fuck yeah! I fucking told you! Fits like a glove! You're cunt is so fucking tight! Jesus Christ!"

Soon her legs were over my shoulders. "Mother Mary and Joseph! Amazing! Oh shit! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"Damn, Bernadette! You're such a fucking slut! You surprise me! I've never had a cunt swallow me like yours!"

"I'm all yours! Fuck me harder! Shove it in as far as you can! Ohmagawd, yes!"

I could feel her muscles contracting. "That's right! Cum for me, bitch! Show your Uncle Mark how a little slut cums!" I growled.

Her fingernails dug into my back. "Oh God! Oh God! Fucking...me...so...good! Gonna...you're gonna...gonna make me...Oh God! Cumming! Cumming! Gggggaaaaaaa!"

Her hips bucked into me like a stallion set free. She felt like every nerve ending was on fire. I continued to fuck her hard and fast. Her mind went blank in ecstasy.

Before her orgasm could finish I pulled out. My cock was dripped with her juices. A large stain had formed on the bed sheets.

Her head snapped up off the bed. "Hey! What the hell?!"

"Ohhhh-ho-ho-ho, you don't get off that easy. It's gonna be a long fuckin' night! Now flip the fuck over!"

Without even thinking about it, just hoping for more cock, she did as commanded. Without a moment's hesitation, I rammed my tool back into her still throbbing slash.

Her head flew back. "Jesus fucking Christ!" she cried out.

I grabbed her hips and began to thrust. The sound of skin slapping skin echoed off the walls. "Such a hot little fuck toy," I growled. "I'm gonna fuck you like a cheap whore. I'm gonna fuck you like the bitch you are!"

"Oh fuck! Fuck yes! Fuck me like you're little bitch! So hard! Fuck me harder! Deeper!"

"Oh yeah! There you go! Raise that ass like a good little slut!" She barked when a red hand print appeared on her ass. The room quickly smelled like sex and sweat. "Oh God! You're so huge! You're...you're...ohmagawd! You're fucking me so hard and deep! Yes! Yes!"

"Such a good little bitch! That's it! Take it all! Your cunt swallows my cock like it's nothing! You fucking slut!" Without warning, I pulled out. She stopped breathing in shock. I chuckled. "Ha! Look at that gape! You're cunt is begging for more!" A loud squeal ripped through the house when I filled the open hole again.

"You fucker! Ohmagawd! Yes! Yes!" Her legs started to tremble. "Oh God! I'm gonna cum again! Oh God!"

I pulled out again. "The fuck you are," I hissed.

Her head snapped around. Her eyes shot darts at me. "Hey! You fucker! I was so close!"

"Ha ha ha! Patience! The night is young. Look at you! Your ass all raised up in the air. Your cunt all gaped. You're like a bitch in heat!"

"Yeah? You like that, don't you? You like that, don't you, you miserable fuck?"

"Ha ha ha! Damn right I do!" I grabbed her ass and began to spread and close her ass. "Oh yeah! Wink for me baby!"

"Ohmagawd, Mark! I love your cock! I love it! Please! Fuck me! Make me a fuck toy!"

"Look at you! Ha ha ha!" I spread her ass cheeks apart. "Let me put a hot dog between these sweet buns." I slapped my slick dog between her soft buns and started to fuck it.

"My God! Mark, your cock is so hard! And big! Please! Please fuck me!"

"Feel it dripping all over you? You nasty bitch, feel it dripping all over your ass?"

"Yes! I want it! I can still taste it! I want it! I want more!"

"Ha ha ha! You're such a fucking tease! Damn, it's so slick!" I leaned forward and whispered into her ear. "I think its slick enough to do something else. Hmmmm? Yes?"

A chill ran up her spine. "You mean...my ass?! You want to fuck my ass?! It...it's too big! It'll split me in two!"

"Ha! You said the same thing about your cunt and we fucked the shit out of it. Fuck, you're begging for more!" I touched the tip to her quivering rosebud. "Mmmmmm, such a tight little asshole."

"Wait! Fuck! I...I...I don't know! Wait!"

I leaned into her ear. "You'd better relax or this is gonna hurt like a motherfucker."

"Oh shit! Fuck! Wait! Wait a fucking minute!"

She took a deep breath, then another. Her gate started to open.

"Just take it, bitch!" Before we knew it, I was balls deep.

"OH! YOU MOTHERFUCKER! You did it! Oh fuck, you did it!" she screamed.

"Ha ha ha! Fuck yeah, I did! And you took it all! Like a good little bitch!" I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back while I assaulted her tight little ass.

"Oh God! You...you can't treat me this way! I...I'm not a whore!"

"Ha ha ha!" She barked when I slapped her ass. "You are a fucking whore! You love it! Your wet little hole doesn't lie!"

She lifted her ass higher. "You fucker! Yes! Yes! You're right! I fucking love it! Fuck me! Fuck my ass harder like a whore!"

I did as I was asked. "How do you like that? Huh? How do you like that, you little bitch?!"

"Ohmagod! It hurts! And I love it! Fuck me harder!"

"Ha ha ha! I knew it! Fuckin' slut!"

"Yes! Yes! I love it! Fuck my slutty little ass!" Just then her phone buzzed and beeped on the nightstand. "Oh...oh God! It...it must be Howard! I...I...fuck! I've got to answer it! If I don't he'll think something's wrong!"

"So answer it, I'm not stopping you. But my cock isn't leavin' your ass until I'm done with it!"

"Oh God! You...you bastard!" She grabbed the phone, pressed the screen, and held it to her ear. "H-h-hello...Howie. How...how...how's it goingggggrrrrr?"

"Hey, Bernie! Boring as usual. How's it going there? Is Uncle Mark being a pain in the ass?"

Panic was in her voice. "No! Not...not at all! Mmmmmm, well...well, maybe just...just a little." A low growl slipped through her lips.

"Bernie? Are you...okay? You sound kinda, I dunno, weird."

Think! Think! "I...I...I'm just here in bed...oh God! In bed thinking about you...gggggrrrrr...fucking me in...my...ass!" I slapped her ass hard. "Oh sweet Jesus!"

Howard was stunned. "Fucking you in the...oh! Are we doing that again tonight?! Sweet!"

"Yes! Fucking my ass...with your big...fat...cock!"

"Oh shit! Getting right to the good stuff tonight, huh? Yeah, okay, uh, yeah, fuck you in the ass..." He was scampering around his hotel room trying to get out of his pajamas. "Lotion! Lotion! Fuck, what'd I do with the lotion?!" he muttered under his breath.

"Yeah, baby! Fuck my ass with that big, fat cock! Oh yeah! Fuck me harder!"

Howard was on the edge of his bedding stroking his tiny twig like a madman. "Ooooo yeah, baby! I'm gonna, uh, fuck that ass with my, uh, fat cock! Ooooo yeah! You like that, huh?!"

"Oh yeah, baby!" Then she began to have his clueless ass mimic what I was doing. "Oh shit! Slap my ass! Oh yeah, just like that! Oh FUCK! That's it! Reach around and jam your fat fingers into my slutty little cunt! Sweet baby Jesus, yes!"

"Damn, Bernie! You're really into it tonight! It's like I'm really there!"

"Oh yeah! It...it is like you're here! Now fuck my holes good and hard!"

"Oh-ho-ho yeah, I'm gonna, uh, fuck your, um, holes all right! You just wait!"

"I can't wait! Oh God! Yes, that's it, right there!"

I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Your ass is gonna be gaped for weeks when I'm done with you."

"Yes! Yes! Gape my ass you naughty fucker!"

Gape your ass? Damn! Howard thought to himself. "I don't know where you learned this stuff, but I love it!" Howard panted into the phone.

"I love it! I fucking love it! Don't you fucking stop!" she screamed into the phone.

Howard was stroking himself fast and furiously while I slapped his wife's milky white ass and plowed it with my blade like a mule through a field.

"I...I...I'm gonna cum..." Howard moaned.

"Don't you fucking cum yet!" she screeched into the phone. She looked back at me. Desire burned in her eyes. "That's it! Fuck my ass while you finger my slutty pussy, you bastard! OH! Oh Mother Mary and Joseph!" She nearly launched off the bed when I pressed her angry button with my thumb.

I laughed into her ear. "Ha ha ha! Cum for me, bitch! Cum for me like a little whore!"

"Okay...um...I...I'm, uh, fuck...fuck...fucking your ass! And, uh, I'm, uh, fingering your slutty little, uh, pussy!" Howard panted. "You like that! Huh? You like that, you...you...you, uh, little slut?!"

"Ohmagawd yes! Cumming! Cumming! Oh holy father, I'm cumminggggaaaahhhhhh!"

Her ass puckered around my prod and her cunt muscles vibrated around my fingers while a stampede of lightning and thunder rolled through her tiny body. Her juices flowed across my hand and down the inside of her thighs while she cursed the heavens and begged for forgiveness.

After her trembling slowed, she turned to me with wicked eyes, still holding the phone. "You ready to cum? Huh? You ready to cum, you rat bastard?" I smiled an evil grin and nodded my head.

"Oh God yes! Oh thank God, yes!" Howard screamed into his phone.

"Come around here and fuck my tits with that big fat cock," she said, pulling me from her trembling rosebud. She spun around and fell onto her back. "Come on! You wanna fuck my big, fat titties? Come on!"

"Oh yeah! I'm gonna, uh, fuck those, um, big fat, uh, titties!" Howard yelled through grinding teeth.

I climbed on top of her and dropped my log between her fleshy pillows. Lost in the moment, she dropped the phone onto the bed and pushed them together. I disappeared into the crevice.

She glared at me. "C'mon! C'mon, fuck my titties with that big, fat cock! Yeah, come on, do it!" I began to pump my hips. Several inches of the tip would pop out like a gopher out of his whole with each thrust forward. She tilted her head down and sucked me in each time.

We could hear Howard through the phone groaning, "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Amazing! Amazing!"

I looked down at Bernadette. "Your tits are fucking amazing! If you're not careful, they're gonna make me cum all over 'em!"

"Oh yeah, baby! Cum on my tits! Come on, cover 'em with you sweet, sticky cum! Oooo yeah, give it to me! I want it!"

Howard's voice shrieked through the phone. "Oh God! Oh God! Cumming! Cumming! Ahhhhhhhh!"

I leaned back and stroked my throbbing meat. It hovered over her glorious globes. She pushed them together and lifted her back.

"Come on, baby! Do it! Do it! Give it to me!"

My head flew back. My chest puffed out. My entire body shivered. "Ready? Ready? Fuuuuuuuck!"

The first rope shot over its intended target. It made a stripe right down the middle of her face, across her nose, forehead, and into the part of her golden hair. Several more thick spurts fell onto her tits and chest, creating a nice coverage. My body shook until the flow was reduced to drips. She grabbed the still throbbing shaft, lifted her head, and took me into her mouth. Her head bobbed. I'd never experienced that amount of suction before. If I didn't know better, I'd have thought she was trying to suck my balls into her mouth.

Howard must've heard the slurping and sucking sound. "Are...are you...sucking it now?"

Bernadette's eyes flew open. She'd almost forgotten her husband was a witness. I grabbed the back of her head and held it place while I fucked her face and smiled. In almost a panic, she moaned, "Mmmmmhmmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmmm!"

"Awesome! Un-fucking-believable!" Howard shouted. "You even sound like you're, you know, sucking me!"

I finally released her. Her head fell onto the bed like I'd dropped a bowling ball. Before I climbed off her heaving chest, I shook my snake at her, sending several droplets across her chin and cheeks. I stood on the floor next to the bed and surveyed my carnage. I was pleased. From just below her stiff nipples up to her chin she was covered in a beautiful white glaze. Her angelic face was streaked and spattered in white. I leaned down and covered her mouth with my lips and drove my tongue through them. At first she was shocked but quickly returned the kiss. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths while Howard could be heard panting and quizzically saying, "Bernie? Bernie? Are you still there?"

She finally pushed me away and grabbed the phone. "Yes! Yes, I'm still here, Howie."

"That was amazing!"

She looked at me. "Yeah it was. It was pretty hot," she sighed.

"We're definitely doing all of that when I get home!"

Bernadette rolled her eyes. "Ummm, yeah. We'll see."