Uncle Mark Visits Bernadette Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pointed at the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower." She furrowed her brow and held her finger to her lips signaling me to hush.

"Was...was that Uncle Mark?" Howard asked.

"Oh! Ummm...hee hee...yeah, um, that was Uncle Mark. He...he was just, um, walking down the hallway! Yeah, that's it. He was walking to the bathroom and just let me know he was going to take a shower."

Howard immediately thought to himself Oh shit! I never fixed the guest shower! Shit! "Oh, yeah, um, you, uh, you might want to get dressed or something. He, uh, he might be asking to come in there and, uh, use our shower," he said sheepishly.

"Oh! Right! Yeah, um, okay, yeah, I'd better get dressed then, huh?" she said without conviction. Which Howard didn't even notice. He was too busy being grateful she wasn't chewing him out. "So, uh, I guess I'd better go, huh? So, you know, so I can dressed before he, uh, cums...comes in! Before he wants to come in here!" Shit!

"Right, right. I need to get to bed anyway. Early conference tomorrow. Uh, that was, uh, amazing! Love you, Bernie."

"I...I, uh, love you, too, Howie!"

She collapsed into the bed. That was amazing! It was fucking hot! Howie's never made me that hot! What...what have I done?!

I was soaping up in the shower smiling like the cat who'd just caught the canary. Oh yeah, that bitch is mine. Anytime I want, she's mine for the taking.