Uncle Mervyn Pt. 01: Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was initially disgusted, the ripe smell of his cock made her want to be sick and the fact that he was her uncle....and old, nearly 70....and yet he'd got his cock out in front of her made the situation unreal, almost like a nightmare. She noticed his cock flex again and a drool of precum already oozing at the tip....god, he really must have a thing about my legs she thought as she looked down and gasped, her hand going to her mouth as she saw the size of his balls....huge and heavy looking. Her mind fleetingly registering that they must produce a very heavy load. The precum from his cock was forming a thick strand of spunk which was starting to grow from the tip, getting longer towards the floor as his cock quite literally drooled over her perfect legs. The paralysis broken, Michelle jumped to her feet, not quite knowing what to do or say....Uncle Mervyn's cock now rearing up for the ceiling, pointing at her almost accusingly. Before she knew it, she reached out with her right hand to grasp his aching shaft.

"Oh MICHELLE!" Mervyn groaned loudly as he felt he soft young hand close around his smelly dirty cock and give it the lightest of squeezes. Looking up to meet her eyes, he could see she was struggling to rationlise the situation, and her actions. "I....I feel this is....my fault Uncle Mervyn" she began "...if I hadn't come here....wearing such a short skirt...this might not have happened...I....I can't really....leave you like this.....can I....", she tried to explain, and her naivety made Mervyn's cock throb in her hand. "No" Mervyn answered his voice trembling "your legs have caused such a predicament this time Michelle..." he moaned, reaching down to place his hand over hers, moving her hand slowly up and down his aching shaft. After a few wanks, he removed his hand and his knees trembled to find that she carried on, slowly, almost absently stroking her hand up and down his shaft. "Your legs have caused you serious trouble this time Michelle....coming around here, wearing a pleated skirt and black tights.....what were you thinking??!" his tone becoming more confident, almost aggressive.

"Oh Uncle Meryn! I'm so so sorry....I should have realised!" Michelle pleaded back as he felt her hand working much faster up and down his shaft. "Oh fuck! Michelle!" he cried as he felt her other hand reach down to cup his heavy sweaty balls, rubbing and stroking them. As much as Mervyn wanted this to go on forever, he knew it was going to end sooner rather than later. All of his frustrations over the years, plus his perving over Michelle in particular were taking their toll, resulting in him having serious problems in holding onto his nut. "I'm gonna cum Michelle!" he cried, knees wobbling as he felt his seed almost bubbling in his heavy balls, and rising. Grasping Michelle's hips and pulling her close, her hand still working now almost at a blur between them, they stared into each other's eyes. Michelle raised one of her legs, bent at the knee, resting her foot on the edge of the sofa. Her smooth nyloned leg up against Mervyn's flank. Mervyn moaned again, both hands leaving Michelle's hips, one to fasten to her raised thigh, rasping up and down it in time to the movement of her hand up and down his shaft, the other of his hands reaching up and burying itself in her hair. Michelle leaned forward -- already taller than Mervyn, but even more so in her heels -- and breathed in his ear as they moved close together "Are you going to shoot your load Uncle Mervyn? Are you going to spunk up for my legs Uncle?"

Mervyn couldn't hold on for much longer, he was getting closer and closer to completely and totally losing it for this teenage temptress. The feel of Michelle's pantyhosed thigh was heaven, and her soft red hair....coupled with the fast stroking of his cock by her hand was all becoming too much for Mervyn. "I'm gonna spunk Michelle!!" he cried as he felt his thick spunk rising rapidly up his excited shaft. "oooh....think about my legs Uncle Mervyn...and shoot your wad!!!" she breathed into his ear. That was all it took.

Mervyn screamed her name, over and over and over again as he pressed her tightly against him, trapping his twitching and pulsing shaft between them, her hand still wrapped around it, wanking him lovingly. "ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! MICHELLLLLLLLE!!!" he cried, not caring how loud it was as his cock exploded between the two of them as he began to uncontrollably ejaculate, his hand a blur, rasping up and down Michelle's thigh. Michelle gasped, almost squealed in surprise as she felt his first powerful spurt of filthy muck, it felt to her like someone had thrown a pint of warm yoghurt against the front of her blouse....she could feel it already soaking through, before another spurt....this one even more powerful.

Mervyn was almost passing out, the spurts becoming stronger and stronger as he felt years and years of frustration finally leaving his aching balls, squirting up between them. The thought that his thick spunk was shooting up, all over Michelle's outfit, tainting it with his mucky seed, just heightened his pleasure. He groaned loudly into Michelle's ear as he felt her reach down with her hand and squeeze his balls, milking the poison, her other hand still working up and down his crazily spurting and twitching cock. He felt Michelle slowly release his cock from her vice grip and he took a step back on weakened and somewhat shaky legs, almost falling back onto the sofa. He stared up at Michelle who stood there, looking at her hand, which was dripping with a thick gout of spunk, but her main shock was to see the amount of sploodge he had spunked all over her. Michelle's once neat pleated black skirt and her matching blouse looked like they had had a bucket of paste thrown at them, so much spunk for her, her mind wondering how much could an old man produce?

Mervyn laid back, staring at Michelle in that pleated skirt, covered in his mucky spunk and her nyloned thighs were already getting his motor started again. Michelle was more concerned on how she would not only get home but explain how she appeared to be covered in spunk.

12