Uncle Robert Pt. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
731 words
4.28
5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been four weeks since Robert and Megan's tryst. He had left back to England earlier than expected. She emailed him her drafts and spoke to him via video message. They kept it strictly professional, never once mentioning that night. Robert would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy what happened, but he was slightly drunk at the time and came to regret it somewhat.

It all seemed like a dream to Megan. She even started questioning whether it truly happened. But now her uncle was far away and who knew when he would be back.

__________

"What do you mean, she's not going with you!? You're her parents." Robert listened to his brother flimsy excuses to desert his daughter once again. "I'm not saying I don't want her here, I just... Ok.... Ok, fine."

__________

Megan waited at the terminal, her uncle pulling up in his flashy car. He exited the car giving his niece a big hug before taking her suitcases. "Hello, luv."

"Hi, Uncle Robert."

They made casual conversation on the drive to his house.

"This place hasn't changed," she remarked as they entered his home.

"Let me show you to your room."

After a shower and quick nap, she joined him for tea. "I hope I'm not bothering you. Being here, you know."

"Not at all! You're always welcomed here"

"Wish it was the same for home."

"Your parents just want some... alone time with each other."

She rolled her eyes. "They have alone time every Christmas, and New Years, and Summer. They don't seem to want me around."

"That's not true..."

"We haven't spent a holiday together in ten years."

Robert frowned. He knelt next to her. "You are wonderful. And your parents are... knob heads." She giggled. "I'm glad you are here. I love spending time with you. You make every day that much brighter."

"Thank you, Uncle Robert."

__________

Robert tossed and turned, the wind howling outside. "Uncle Robert?"

"Ahem, yes?" He sat up just barely making out her figure at his door.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"I can't say no to you. Come here."

She happily got under the covers. She lay her head atop his shoulder.

"Uncle Robert?"

"Mmm?"

"Do you think my parents love me?"

"Um... of course."

"I thought about it and I've come to the conclusion, I don't care." She looked up at him. "As long as I have you." She placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

"You'll always have me." He kissed her back, more deeply. He brushed her cheek. "If you want, I'll take care of you."

She climbed atop him. She slipped her hand between his legs, taking him out. She stroked him while lightly kissing him. She didn't have to stroke long, before he was rock hard. She guided his member to her entrance, sliding down the rest of the way. Leaning into him she whispered, "Daddy." He moaned as she slowly rocked atop him. "Oh Daddy, I love you."

"I love you, my baby girl." He held onto her hips as she bounced faster.

She drove down faster on him, growing louder, "Daddy! Daddy!"

"Cum for Daddy! Cum, my little one!"

She bucked wildly before spasming atop him.

"Good girl, good girl," he held her as she stilled. She rested her head upon his shoulders, catching her breath. He kissed all along her face, petting her. He moved his hips upwards, slowly.

"Oh," she whimpered.

"Shhh, my baby. I'm going to cum inside you. Would you like that?"

She nodded silently into the crook of his neck.

"That's my girl." He bucked upwards, slowly at first, then faster. Soon he was gripping her hips, slamming her down atop his penis.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy," she babbled.

"Ohhhh, you feel so good. You're going to make daddy cum so hard. He's gonna cum so hard inside his beautiful, little girl." He flipped her over in one fell swoop. He grabbed her legs spreading them further apart as he jack hammered into her.

"I LOVE YOU DADDY!" she screamed as she came again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He erupted inside her, never slowing down. "Ahhh, my love!" He collapsed atop her, cock twitching inside her.

"I wanna live with you, Daddy."

"Graduation is five months away. You can go to uni here and stay with me."

"I'd like that," she smiled kissing him.