Uncle Robert

Story Info
Good ol' uncle Robert pays his niece a visit.
1.2k words
4.13
44.9k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert made his way down the hall, the sounds of the party downstairs getting fainter. He meandered around, looking at the family photos that hung neatly on the wall of his brother's mansion of a house. He found himself wandering further down and noticed a light from the far end bedroom.

Megan sat at her desk, scribbling in her notebook, the stereo softly playing. She heard a gentle knock at the door. "Hello?" a familiar voice sang. Megan smiled and opened the door.

"Hi, Uncle Robert." She hugged him.

"Hello, sweetie." He hugged her back.

"How's the party?"

"Boring without you."

"No children allowed."

He huffed. "You are not a child. You're eighteen for Christ's sakes."

"But I'm still in school."

"How is school? Is that your homework over there?"

"Um, well, not exactly." He strolled over to her desk, placing his wine glass on her dresser. She hurried behind him, picking up the notebook before he could reach it.

He raised an eyebrow. "Love letters to a young boy?"

"No! No. Just stories and poems."

"I didn't know you wrote."

"Sometimes... I, I wanna be a writer, like you."

He smiled. "How flattering. Can you read me something?" He settled onto her bed.

"Um, well, it's not really..."

"I'm sure it's brilliant. If it came from you, it has to be." He padded the bed.

"Well, ok." She sat next to him.

He stared at her mouth as she read. Her tongue darted out ever so slightly, wetting her lips.

"So, waddya think? It's stupid isn't it?"

"I didn't know you had such talent. Do your parent's know?"

She shook her head. "You and my English teacher are the only ones."

"I think with more experience, you'll have a great career. Better than mine."

She beamed. "You think so?!"

"I know so. You're writing is as beautiful as you." He held her cheek, caressing it with his thumb.

She shyly turned away. "I don't know about that."

He turned her face back to him. "Trust me," he whispered leaning in, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Uncle Robert..."

"I'm not just saying that. You are smart and attractive." He looked longingly at her, before standing up. "I should get back to the party."

"Wait, Uncle Robert," she grabbed his hand. "You think you could teach me... about writing."She lead him back to her bed and sat down at the edge staring up at him. He placed a hand atop her head, stroking her hair.

No words were exchanged as he unzipped his slacks. He pulled out his hardening cock. She looked up at him, "I'm not that experienced with... this kind of thing."

"It's alright, sweetie. Just do what feels natural."

She placed feathery kisses along his member. She gingerly stroked his shaft and placed the tip in her mouth. "You are doing fabulous," he encouraged

Embolden, she took more of him in. She was amazed at how easy it was. The desire to have him in her mouth overrode any hesitation. It wasn't long before she was expertly stroking and sucking him.

"Ah, fuck yes, baby girl. Take your shirt off."

She reluctantly let go and gingerly lifted her shirt. She unclasped her bra, revealing her large mounds.

"Amazing," he sighed, grabbing ahold of them. He massaged them, rolling her exposed nipples with his thumbs and forefingers. He placed his cock between them and pushed them together, creating a tight channel. He rolled his hips, groaning.

In awe, she replaced his hands with her, keeping the channel tight as he placed his hands on her shoulders, using them as leverage to thrust.

"God, I've never seen such exquisite breasts." Pre-cum lubricated her chest. "Augh!" He thrusted faster and faster.

Suddenly, the door handle twisted. "Hello?" Someone pushed at the door, but luckily it was locked.

"Fuck!" Robert slipped out from between her breasts, trying to wrestle his massive erection back in his pants.

Megan hurriedly tugged her shirt back on. "Hey!" slurred the voice from the other side of the door. "Hey! Can you tells me. Where's za bathroom iz?"

Megan opened the door a crack. A short, inebriated man swayed as if on a boat. "It's over back that way," Megan pointed down the hall.

"Thankss ya kindly," the man said as he staggered away.

Megan let out a sigh of relief, closing the door. Before she could turn around, her uncle pulled her against himself. She could feel his erection rubbing against her buttocks.

"Oh, Uncle Robert, I don't think we should..." but all thoughts were swept away as he nibbled at her neck and his hands slipped under her shirt. He caressed her still damp breast. "Uncle Robert," she moaned as he moved his hand down south. She leaned forward against the door for support as he guided his fingers into her. He rubbed her clit, eliciting a deep moan from her.

He kissed along her neck, whispering into her ear. "I want you so very much, luv." Megan couldn't form words while his fingers expertly manipulated her. He gently turned her around, relieving her of her panties. She was in such a daze, she almost didn't notice her uncle releasing himself once again.

"Wait, Uncle Robert, I don't know about..."

He kissed her sensually, taking his cock in hand and rubbing the tip at her entrance. "I know, my luv. But I need you, badly. Be a good girl and take your dear ol' uncle's cock." He gently kissed her. "I love you, my darling." He pushed his cock ever so slowly into her folds.

She moaned as he made his way inside, kissing her face as he went. It felt like an eternity before he fully entered her. "Oh god, Uncle Robert!" He slowly pulled out leaving only the tip inside.

"I love you so much," he rasped before plunging back into her fully with such force the door shook.

She gasped in shock. She wrapped her legs around him and clung to his shoulders as he pushed in and out.

"Fuck, you're so tight. My lovely girl."

"Uncle Robert!" She moaned as she felt her cunt tighten. He rammed harder making her wonder if the door would break. But she soon put that out of her mind as she violently orgasmed, stars bursting from behind her eyes. "Uncle Robert!" was all she could say, holding on for dear life.

"You're gonna make me cum, baby girl."

"Do it, do it, Uncle Robert! Cum inside me!"

He slowed down, looking into her eyes. "I love you so much, Megan. Remember that always."

"I love you too, Uncle Robert." With that he sped up and bucked wildly into her. He hugged her, rambling incoherently. "Incredible! God! Fuck!"

Megan could feel another orgasm arising. "I'm cumming, Uncle Robert!"

"Me too, sweetie, me too! Take it, take all my cum!" He burst inside her, never slowing down. Her whole body went stiff as she came with him. They both panted in unison as he slowed.

He placed a kiss upon her temple as he withdrew from her. Grabbing a towel from her bathroom, he gracefully cleaned them both up.

"I need to be hurrying back, before your father starts asking for me." He kissed her. "I will be in town for the next couple weeks. Keep writing, my luv." With that he slipped out of her room, returning to the party.