Uncle Roy's Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once back inside, Jeff put down the pack and went to light the other lamp on the table. He looked up to See Laurie pulling off her jeans, the water making them difficult to remove. He checked her out in the dim light of the oil lamps, noticing that she was lean and muscular. She was busy with her own task and did not see him looking at her. She had finished with the shirt and had hung it on a peg on the wall to dry. Jeff was totally surprised when she removed the simple white bra and panties that she was wearing under the t-shirt and jeans. Standing there totally naked, she went about the job of trying to wring as much water from her clothes as possible. Jeff just watched, not really believing that she had stripped naked seemingly without concern in front of him. His mind left that thought, the cold wetness of his own clothes reminding him of the situation.

Laurie noticed that he had not done anything to get out of his own clothes, and said, "You better get those wet clothes off. You will catch your death."

Jeff had to laugh a bit, his mother must have told him that same thing at least a thousand times. He pondered the thought of a naked woman in the cabin with him, but right now felt uncomfortable with the thought. He took his pack and offered her a shirt and a pair of his boxers from inside. Laurie walked over and started to take the items from him, but when she saw that there was nothing else in the pack after he gave her the offered garments, said she could not take his only clothes.

"What are you going to wear? You still have those wet things on, you need to get them off."

Jeff said he would just wear his wet things until they dried, but Laurie would not hear of it.

"Get out of the wet clothes. You take the shirt and shorts. I am fine like this."

Jeff wasn't sure about that, and said so.

Laurie then offered, "OK, you wear the boxers and I will wear the shirt."

Jeff did not want to do that, so Laurie then said, "OK, I wear the boxers and you wear the shirt."

Laurie was not going to let him stay wet, and Jeff was not sure he could walk around with his junk hanging out, so in the end relented and took the boxers as Laurie put on his t-shirt. The shirt was not long enough to cover much, only coming about half way down her ass. Jeff could still see her ass cheeks in the back and all of her bush in the front. Laurie did not seem to mind her near nudity and also did not notice Jeff looking at her.

Jeff stripped off his own wet clothes, and quickly put on the boxers, not wanting to show himself off to Laurie. She had continued to wring out what water she could from her own clothes, and then Jeff took his turn at the sink to do the same. The clothes were hung around the cabin on whatever spot was available to dry. The cabin had been pretty warm during the earlier part of the day, but now that the temperature outside had fallen, the air inside was getting cooler too. Laurie took the cans of chili Jeff had bought earlier and poured the contents into the only pot she found. The cabin still had propane in the small tank outside, so the stove worked to heat the meal. Laurie went about her task without concern for her lack of pants, something Jeff found odd. He decided to try to ignore her state of undress, though that might be difficult. His own state of dress was just a plain pair of white boxers and he worried that if he concentrated on his cousin, he might end up sitting here with a growing boner that likely would upset Laurie.

The thunder and lightning had not diminished a bit, so they sat listening to the sounds of the storm, as the simple meal heated on the stove. The cabin's roof did not leak, a good thing in Jeff's mind. Once the chili had heated sufficiently, Laurie split it between them and they ate the dinner. Each had a bottle of beer, the last of the supply Jeff had bought earlier that day. The storm showed no sign of letting up any time soon, and the light from the oil lamps was the only illumination in the cabin. The outside temperature had dropped at least 30 degrees between the time they first went out and the time they returned, soaked to the skin. Inside the cabin, the warmth from the day had diminished, and soon would be close to the outside temperature. There was no wood in the cabin to make a fire in the stove, and even if there was, getting it going would make things too hot very quickly in such close quarters.

Their conversation during dinner had been minimal, and without much else to do, Laurie suggested they go to bed. Jeff wasn't sure about sleeping arrangements, the cabin had a single bed and only a thin blanket on top. He was thinking he might sleep on the floor, but the floor was rough hewn wood and without even a top cover, did not think he would get any rest. He thought about going to his truck, but Laurie told him to just get in beside her, the storm was not going to slow any and he would get little sleep in a cramped truck cab anyway. Jeff was unsure, but decided he had no other choice, so got into the bed beside Laurie and soon was asleep.

*****

Jeff awoke slowly, he felt something was different. He gradually remembered that he was in the cabin, but something still wasn't quite right. The storm had ended and the sun was starting to filter in through the windows as he worked to open his eyes. He had his normal morning wood, and realized that it too felt strange. As his senses started to focus, he found that Laurie was straddling his hard cock, now protruding from his boxers, and that she was jamming herself up and down on his stiff member. Jeff wondered just what she was doing, but resisted the urge to say something, waiting a bit until he could form a coherent sentence. He felt the pain in his groin, the urge to pee was strong, especially since Laurie was jamming herself onto his cock with sufficient force to put a lot of pressure on his filled bladder.

Ordinarily, Jeff would have been overjoyed to find a woman riding his cock as he awoke, but now something bothered him. Of course, the incest thing with his cousin passed through his mind, but he was less worried about that little item than he was about getting laid. Jeff rationalized that if Bill Clinton could claim not to be having sex as Monica sucked his cock, he could say that he wasn't having sex with his cousin since this certainly didn't feel like any sex he had experienced before. He looked at Laurie's face as she strained to keep sliding up and down, and did not see what he would consider to be pleasure on her face. He was also aware that his own shaft did not feel good for some reason. After a little thought, he realized that Laurie's pussy was not producing any wetness, she was dry fucking his cock, and it was as though she was stroking him with sandpaper.

As he watched her face, Jeff pondered saying something, or even trying to participate more, but chose to wait to see what would happen. He watched as she continued to jam herself onto him, realizing that the expression on her face almost looked angry, as if she was trying to punish him or maybe even herself. She had her eyes closed and kept riding, not slowing down or offering any suggestion of what she was thinking. Jeff knew he would have to stop her soon, he could not continue to have her jamming her crotch onto his bladder that was now almost ready to burst. Before he had to make a decision to interrupt her actions, Laurie stopped and rolled off of him, lying on the bed without a word. After a few minutes of rest, she opened her eyes and announced it was time for her to get up. Jeff thought about what had happened, but passed on the chance to say anything for the moment. He got up himself and then went out to the outhouse to relieve his need to pee. Laurie had followed him out and taken her turn, still wearing the shirt and no pants as she did the night before.

All trace of the storm had disappeared, the early morning light suggesting a hot summer day like the one yesterday before the rain. Laurie took the still damp clothing from inside the house and hung it around the outside of the cabin on various plants and trees. The sun would finish the drying within a few hours out here. Inside, Jeff sat as Laurie looked for something they might have for breakfast. She found no food in the cabin, but did manage to discover a bit of coffee. She put the old pot onto the stove to boil the water, and Jeff set out the remaining Twinkies and the beef jerky that had not been touched yesterday. Another nutritious meal he thought as the smell of coffee started to fill the air. They ate their breakfast in silence and Jeff wondered what the day would bring.

Laurie had cleared the few items from the table, her waitress experience showing itself. Jeff wondered if she even thought twice about doing this with no pants on, he did not see any sign of self conscious behavior from her at all as she moved about the cabin. He was still wearing only his boxers, and inside felt the urge to put something else on, but did not want to make a big deal about covering up. He did know that if he or they wanted to stay here longer than a few hours more, he would need to get additional food today. He knew his own clothes would be dry enough to put back on, probably about noon. He would go into town at that time and see what he could find.

Neither Jeff nor Laurie had given any thought to what they would do once here at the cabin, only feeling the need to be here. Now that they were both inside, there seemed little to do but remember the past and commiserate. Jeff wanted to know more of Roy's life, but Laurie didn't seem comfortable talking about that part of her own life. She now started to ask Jeff about his family. She had not really known much of a family life, and wondered what it would have been like to experience that for herself.

"Is your mom like Roy? I mean, does she look like him or do you see any of him in her?" Laurie started.

Jeff was surprised, but since he had been asking about Roy so much, realized she didn't know anything about his side of the family. It was part of her family too, though he only just learned of this yesterday.

"I'm not sure how much alike they are. I never really thought about it, though I guess my mom has Roy's eyes. I really didn't give it much thought. She never really talked about him much, and as I got older, he came up less frequently. I think she cared about him, but from the little I got, I think he preferred to be alone." Jeff answered.

"It must be different to have 2 parents around all the time."

Jeff replied, "I guess so. I never knew anything else, so don't know what it feels like to not live like that. I bet it was pretty hard for you to keep moving with no real family or any roots."

"I didn't know anything else, just thought it was the way things were. How often do you see your parents now?"

Jeff was a bit uncomfortable, since he did not see them any more often. "I probably should see them more, but usually every month or 2. They live nearby, but we have never really been a close family. I guess that is just the way things have been for me. Maybe we are not too different after all." he added with a somber note.

Their conversation continued to go around, neither opening up to the other much. The morning sun was heating the air inside the cabin, its windows not opening to allow ventilation. Jeff noticed the heat and decided that his clothes hanging on some bushes outside would likely be dry.

"I am going to go to the store to get something for us to eat. Want to come along?"

Laurie declined his offer, adding that she would prefer to not see anyone from around here at this time. Jeff wasn't sure why but didn't dwell on it long.

"Anything in particular you want me to get?"

"I'm not too picky, but can you get some more beer?" Laurie responded.

"No problem, I should be back within an hour or so."

Jeff retraced his route from yesterday to the general store and wandered inside. He looked around for a bit, but did not see anything that looked particularly appetizing. In the end, he found a few cans of chili and stew, some chocolate chip cookies and a pound of hamburger. There was no refrigeration in the cabin so anything perishable he bought would have to be cooked that day. He also got a case of Coors and this time remembered the ice before he paid for his selection. Again, he put the beer into the cooler and poured the ice over it, hoping it would cool sufficiently by the time he and his cousin were ready to drink. He drove back to the cabin and was inside within the hour he had anticipated.

Jeff brought the groceries into the cabin, putting the meat into the cooler to keep it cold. Laurie took a look at his selection, and then offered to heat up some stew, the breakfast they had eaten hours ago was not very filling. Jeff agreed, and then noticed that Laurie had put on panties but no pants, remaining in the t-shirt he had given her to wear yesterday. He felt a bit uneasy at the way she was dressed, but wasn't sure he wanted to voice that opinion just yet. Laurie used the same pan she had found last night to heat the stew, then they ate in silence for the few minutes it took them to finish the meal. Jeff offered cookies to Laurie after the stew, so they finished the meal with a few apiece. Washed down with the beer, the lunch was good and sated his hunger.

*****

Laurie again cleaned up after eating, and then announced that since it was getting warm in the cabin, she was going out to cool off. Jeff had forgotten, but at her words, remembered the stream a hundred yards or so behind the cabin. Roy had dug out a small area next to the stream's bank and a pool had formed. In the warmer months, he used it both to fish from and as a substitute bath tub. In the colder months, a pan heated on the stove served as a bath. The pool would also offer some relief from hot days, almost as would a swimming pool. Jeff had spent time in the water the month he lived with Roy, and realized that Laurie probably had done the same.

Jeff followed Laurie down the path to the water, then watched with fascination as she again stripped off her few clothes and stood naked in front of him, no sign of concern he was watching. Jeff suddenly felt self conscious about his own wardrobe, having again put on pants and shirt to go into town. The temperature had indeed warmed to uncomfortable and he knew time in the cool water would make the summer day more bearable. He was also a bit unsure of disrobing in front of Laurie, but her lack of modesty gave him some courage, and with a minimal amount of hesitation, soon had his own clothes off and was wading into the pool to sit on a smooth rock several feet from Laurie. The water did feel good on his naked skin and he took a few minutes to just relax and enjoy the feeling.

Laurie spoke after a time, saying that a cold beer would taste good about now. As she started to get up, Jeff decided to be chivalrous and go himself. He debated putting on his pants for the walk to the cabin, but said what the hell and made the trip without clothing. He felt a bit odd at first, but after walking some yards, decided there was nothing wrong with his state of dress and retrieved a few beers for each of them. The extras were set in a shallow part of the pool to stay somewhat cool.

Jeff handed a bottle to Laurie and took another for himself. Sitting back down in the water, he looked at his new found cousin and took stock. He had been seeing her in various states of undress for the past day, but now he took the time to check her out more closely. She was sitting in the water with her breasts a few inches above the water line, occasionally shifting lower to immerse herself more completely. Since the breasts were out of the water now, the nipples were not hard, but Jeff could still see the darker pink of them against her lighter skin. Her breasts were not particularly large, but not small either and were well shaped Jeff thought. She had the lean and muscular look he had noticed last night, even a hard edge to her body. It wasn't as if she wasn't feminine, but more like an athlete with little body fat to round out the curves that most found attractive. Laurie was sitting with her eyes closed as she relaxed in the cool water, slowly sipping at her beer. Jeff wanted to ask about what had happened this morning, but wasn't sure how to start that conversation.

Jeff pondered the best way to start his questions and did what any guy would do -- he put it off, continuing to watch Laurie's breasts move slowly as she breathed in and out. 20 minutes passed before she opened her eyes and asked for another beer. Jeff reached for it and after removing the top, shifted closer to Laurie so that he could hand it to her. She thanked him and Jeff settled back into the water, now closer to Laurie. He figured this was as good a time as any, so started, "What were you doing this morning when I woke up? You didn't say anything and I wasn't sure if I should say something or not."

Laurie looked at him with some nervousness in her eyes and then offered, "I was bad. I had to do something to stop myself."

Jeff was totally confused by this response. She was bad? What did she mean by that? How could jamming herself on his cock stop her from any bad behavior?

"What do you mean you were bad? What did you have to stop?"

Up to now, Laurie had seemed decisive and self assured, but now she looked almost timid. "I... I was touching myself this morning... I know that is bad and I shouldn't do it."

More confused now than before, Jeff asked, "I think I know what you mean by touching yourself, but what does jamming yourself onto my cock have to do with stopping?"

Laurie hesitated a bit, biting her lip as she tried to decide how to answer. "I am not supposed to feel good there. Sex is for making babies and for a man to feel good. A woman's job is to make the man feel good and to have the babies."

Jeff couldn't believe what he heard. He was not particularly concerned with making women feel pleasure when he had sex, but still he would try to see to their needs at least a little. Thinking back to a number of the women he had slept with, he realized he was more interested in getting himself off than he was in making his partner feel pleasure. He felt a bit guilty about this now, but with hormones raging, he realized he was only interested in one thing. But, what Laurie had said... where did that come from?

Jeff took a big swig from his beer, taking time to decide what to do next. He didn't know a lot about women, but something about this attitude was just wrong.

"Are you telling me that women aren't' supposed to enjoy sex?"

Laurie still looked nervous, Jeff assumed she was not comfortable with this kind of conversation.

"Sometimes it feels a little good, but it can't feel good if there is no man. Making myself feel good is bad, and I have to be punished."

Punished? What was that about? Jeff asked, "What do you mean punished? You were bouncing on my cock. Didn't that feel good to you?"

"I like the feeling when I touched myself, but that is wrong. I should only feel good if I am making a man feel good, so decided I would make you feel good at the same time."

Jeff thought back to the morning's activities and remembered the pain of her sliding her dry pussy over his morning wood. No, there was no pleasure there.

"Did you like that?" Jeff asked.

"I wasn't trying to make myself enjoy it, I wanted you to feel good. I stopped feeling good when I started sliding onto your penis. The man is supposed to feel good, and if the woman does her job, he gets off."

Jeff could understand this attitude if it was 200 years ago, but here in the 21st century, even he found it hard to believe. "Where did you learn all about sex, Laurie?" Jeff asked cautiously.