Uncle Scott

Story Info
The Duchess finally fucks her Uncle.
1.2k words
3.85
21.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been dating and Swinging for a long while. We were going through our list of fantasy and she had a thing about Uncle Scott.

We got an invite from her mother that Uncle Scott was going to be staying for a few weeks with her mother.

Anyway one night after work I stopped by the mother in law house and visited one on one with Uncle Scott.

A few days passed and Well Uncle Scott told his sister the Duchess's mother that he was going across town to visit an old high school buddy who happened to be our next-door neighbor.

But Uncle Scott was coming to our house.

Uncle Scott is 12 years older than I am and 13 years older than the Duchess.

Shoulder-length hair and a hair taller than I and still in good shape but uncle Scott is only 7 inches but thick. I am a 6 ft 190 9 inch banana curve cock.

Uncle Scott arrives at our place and the three of us have dinner.

After dinner, a few beers, and sliding a few hands of dominoes I said to Uncle Scott, "You know your niece is a total Slut?"

Uncle Scott looked up in surprise and said, "What are you talking about?"

I said, "Look, I fucked her brains out the first night we met; Her father, your brother-in-law started fucking her while she was still in school when she came home late from her first date and told her if she was going to be late like whore she should fuck like one."

And all the while I am talking to Uncle Scott; My wife is sitting at the end of the table, her legs spreading and her hand seeking her puffy pussy already wet with the chance to finally fuck Uncle Scott.

Uncle Scott was staring at his niece. Taking in the fact that she was a woman and wanton.

My wife slid from her chair and under the table and got started sucking Uncle Scott's cock.

Uncle Scott said, "I always suspected that she was a slut!"

A smile spread across his face as his niece, my wife swallowed his entire seven inches.

Uncle Scott reached down and grasped her 38 DD titties. He was lifting them from her chest by the nipples and letting them fall.

After a few minutes of my wife sucking Uncle Scott, she reappeared at the end of the table and said, "Honey!; Can I fuck Uncle Scott first?"

I said, "You sure can, my Slut!"

We all headed for our king-size bed dropping our clothing along the way. As I entered the bedroom my wife was already on her back with her legs spread and Uncle Scott was taking long-loving licks at her clit.

You could see it in her face, that it was cumming true; All of her fantasies involving Uncle Scott since she had become sexually active were racing through her mind.

The low sound of "OH My God!" escaped from her lips as her clit was bathed by her Uncle.

I shoved my cock towards her open mouth. My wife sucking her husband's cock while her pussy was leaking like a creek to Uncle Scott's tongue.

Uncle Scott said, "Where are the condoms?"

I replied, "Your niece is a bareback-only slut wife."

Uncle Scott never missed a beat after stretching his niece's pussy. You could watch the intensity of them both as it was something they both had wanted for a long time and as my wife came so did Uncle Scott and I.

After a few minutes, I went and grabbed a few cold beers out of the refrigerator and was greeted by the sight of my wife already trying to suck Uncle Scott back to life.

I set her beer down and handed the other one to Uncle Scott. I told Uncle Scott that she could fuck and suck all night long.

We had done several threesomes and a couple of swaps by this time in our lives but had never dogged Gayle out.

Uncle Scott wanted to watch his niece do some serious fucking. I went to the phone and made some calls to a few pager numbers with four of them responding immediately.

Shooting them the address I reentered the bedroom to be greeted by the sight of my wife riding Uncle Scott.

I stood on the bed and she swallowed my cock bringing me to attention quickly.

I said to no one in particular, "The crew is coming over!"

I watched as the thought of even more cock for the Duchess to service brought me to full attention.

After becoming fully erect again, I stepped down as my wife continued to ride Uncle Scott.

I pushed my wife forward and said "Remember your training my slut!"

Gayle grasped her ass cheeks allowing me to slide deep into her ass as Uncle Scott stayed in her pussy.

This was not her first Real-life DP and she squirted hard. This set Uncle Scott off in her fertile pussy.

I continued to pound her ass making her ride wave after wave of orgasms and she hit squirt velocity for the second time that night as I planted my seed deep in her ass.

We were laying in a heap and the doorbell rang. I scurried to the door and greeted the entire gang of four, Saying "The slut is in the bedroom!"

My wife already leaking cum from both her holes was glad to see more cock arrive.

Uncle Scott and I drank beer as she sucked and fucked her way through those four cocks. She had a total of eight loads in her and on her and wanted more.

She began sucking Uncle Scott and me both at the same time. One of the other guys was all for going again and joined in on her sucking our cocks.

This time Uncle Scott was buried deep in her cum-drenched ass and the other guy was in her throat as I tucked safely in her clasping pussy.

She never missed a beat in swallowing cum or milking it from your cock.

The other guy left after she swallowed his second load.

She said, "You are a good Husband, and, you know me, I am a real Slut!"

Uncle Scott and I finished in her for the third time that night. While trying to dose off we noticed the bed was drenched and went to the guest room to get some sleep.

As we climbed under the sheets my wife said, "Can Uncle Scott spoon me?"

I winked at her.

A while later I was awoken to my wife's lips wrapped firmly around my cock as Uncle Scott plowed her ass for his second time that night.

I reached down and took her clit and gave it a mild tug saying, "You are a greedy slut."

She replied, "You would have it no other way."

She is right. I would not want any woman to never experience what we have.

Uncle Scott stayed the remainder of his visit at our house fucking his niece many many times. Some with me and some without.

Some with total strangers they had met in the bar while I was at work.

My slut wife said, "It was some of the best weeks of my life."

Uncle Scott passed away in 2006.