Desiring My Step Daughter

Story Info
My wife had been away too long on a business trip.
1.8k words
4.18
50.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in my living room reading when my shapely, eighteen year old step daughter walked by on her way from the swimming pool in our backyard. As usual she was wearing virtually nothing in the form of a string bikini. My wife was away on a long business trip. Up to now I had been trying to behave like a good father to this girl. This afternoon I was no longer able to. I hoped she was teasing me because she wanted me. I was excited enough to risk everything by finding out.

I put down my book, stood up, walked over to her, and held her gently, kissing her forehead. "Daddy!" she protested. "What are you doing?"

She tried to push away from me, but I held her close, demonstrating that I was much stronger than she was. "I am doing what I have wanted to do for a long time," I said, slowly running my fingers up and down her perfect back. "Don't you know the effect you have on a man? Your bikini only has three triangles. Two cover your nipples. One covers your vulva. They show the imprints of your nipples, and the slit in your vulva."

"Mom bought this for me," My step daughter said. "She said you would like it. We shouldn't be doing this," she protested.

"Perhaps we should not, but you are enjoying it," I said feeling one of her nipples underneath the sheer triangle that covered it. "Your nipple is hard with excitement."

"I wish I was not enjoying it," she whimpered, as I gently removed her bikini top.

"I am glad you are. I certainly am."

I held her shoulders tightly enough with my hands so that she could not get away, and straightened my arms to admire her breasts. She blushed, and looked down at the floor. "Well, look at what we have here," I said. "Two large, erect nipples sticking out straight and pointing to me, surrounded by perfectly round areolas the size of silver dollars. You really are a prize," I said kissing each of her nipples.

"I have tried to be a good girl," she said, crying softly as I removed her bikini bottom. Because her bikini bottom barely covered her vulva she had shaved it smoothly, like my wife did. I held her firmly with my left arm, and put the middle index finger of my right hand inside her slit, gently running it along the opening of her vagina.

"And you've succeeded," I said, with a comforting tone of voice. "You are intact, like your mother said you are. You are also wet. That means that you are as excited as I am."

She was willing, but not yet ready, so I suggested, "Let's sit down and talk." She nodded. I sat in a chair, and put this delightful female on my lap, holding her gently. She looked down, obviously not used to this.

"We won't make love, unless you ask me to."

She breathed deeply with relief, "Thank you."

"You don't seem to know how beautiful you are," I told her. "Your face projects innocence and naivete. You are shy and introverted. Your mother told me you have never been on a date. I am sure many boys wanted to ask you out, but you didn't encourage them." I kissed her lips. "That is probably the first time you have been kissed."

"It was."

I felt entitled to this. When my step daughter's father died, her mother was unemployed. They were destitute. I paid for the funeral of her father, married her mother, paid off their debts, and brought them to live in my elegant colonial home. Then I helped my wife find a well paying job in her field. I also felt morally conflicted. I did not want to make love to my step daughter unless she really wanted it, unless she enjoyed it, and unless it became a cherished memory for her.

"With my income you will not need to take a student loan to go to college." I told her before running my tongue around one of her nipples, and blowing gently on it. "Does this feel good?"

"You know it does."

I began to slowly massage her clitoris. She said, "This feels wonderful. Keep doing it."

I continued until she responded almost violently to a clitoral orgasm. She pulled my hand away. "That's enough," she said. "Thank you. Thank you so much. I wanted this to be wonderful and it is."

"Let's go to the sofa."

"OK."

I sat on the middle of the sofa, and had my step daughter lie on my lap, facing me. I spread her labia and began blowing gently on her well moistened hymen. When I looked at her face, it wore an expression of rapturous delight. Finally she said, "I am ready. Let's do it."

When my step daughter passed the age of consent two weeks earlier I gave her a gold necklace and took her to an elegant restaurant to celebrate her eighteenth birthday. Now she had consented to give me the most precious thing a girl can give to a man. I wondered if we should be doing this, but I was too aroused to be much of a moralist.

We got up. As we walked to the master bedroom I stopped at one of the bathrooms to get a towel to take her virginal blood and my semen leaking out of her vagina.

When we entered the master book room she stood on one side of the bed, and I stood on the other, spreading the towel on the bed. "This will hurt for a few seconds, and you will bleed," I told her. "Before we do it, hold your hands behind your back. I want to admire you."

When she did, I said, "Your face is sweet and beautiful. Your breasts are large, round, and firm. Your nipples are like rose buds. Your belly is flat. Your waist is narrow. You have a smoothly shaven vulva, with a slight mound, and a well defined slit. Your legs are slender and athletic. Lie on the towel, Darling. I am about to show you the effect you have on me," I said removing my clothes.

Although I was in my late forties, I exercised regularly and was trim and fit. When she saw my erect penis she said, "That's too big. I do not think I can take it."

"I will enter slowly. Your vagina will stretch as I fill it."

She held her thighs together. "This is silly," she said. "I have fantasized doing this with you. Now that it is happening, I am nervous."

"We do not have to do this," I told her. "I can masturbate as you watch."

"No. I am too excited for us to stop. Let's continue," she said, opening her thighs.

When I began my assault on the fortress of her virginity she said, "Daddy. This hurts."

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"Yes. Keep pushing."

"Wrap your arms around me. Pull me into you."

She did, before crying "Oh!" as I broke her hymen. I pushed slowly into where no man or boy had been before. My coital movements were slow and measured. I had already hurt my step daughter. I wanted to give her pleasure. After ten minutes I could tell that she had an orgasm. "You just had an orgasm, Darling."

"It felt wonderful. Keep doing this."

After two more orgasms we climaxed together, as I filled her vagina with my semen. She wrapped her legs around me, saying, "Don't leave yet. This moment is so precious to me."

When she finally let me go I used the towel to wipe her blood and my semen from the opening to her vagina. "I will keep this towel as a reminder of what we did together today," I told her.

"Will you show it to anyone?"

"I might show it to your mother, no one else."

"I will not show it to anyone," she said. "I wanted my first time to be perfect. This is. Thank you for being as wonderful as you are."

Finally, my wife returned from her long business trip. If you looked at my wife, you would see where her daughter's good looks came from. My wife's face is thoughtful and beautiful, projecting intelligence. Everything I told her daughter about her body is true of my wife's body.

Two weeks after my wife's return, she and I were lying in our bed, enjoying the afterglow of a wonderful lovemaking session. She smiled slightly at me, and said "I was wondering when you would initiate our daughter."

"Did she tell you about it?" I asked.

"Yes she did, Lover. I enjoyed hearing every detail. She felt guilty about it, and thought I would be angry at her. She cried and said, 'I am sorry Mommy.' I told her that I should confess, because I planned everything. I did not need to volunteer for that long business trip to another state. I did because I thought that if you two were alone together for a long time you would discover a new dimension of your love for each other. I was unable to give my virginity to you. I am glad our daughter did."

"You have a stronger sex drive than I do," my wife continued. "I would rather you devote some of that drive to our daughter than to another woman. I would rather she be intimate with you than with another man.

"I bought our daughter's bikini," my wife explained. "I selected the sheerest, most revealing bikini I could find. At first she was reluctant to wear it. I told her she looked beautiful in it, and that it was all right for her to wear it, as long as she only wore it around the house and in our swimming pool. I told her you would enjoy it, and that she should not be embarrassed to be seen nearly naked by her stepfather, who had done so much for us. I knew that if you saw her in that nearly every day you would behave like a gentleman and father as long as you could, but eventually you would lose your will power."

"Our first time was unplanned," I said. "After that I used condoms."

"You must have kept her busy," my wife said, smiling.

"Let's just say we got to bed early every night," I replied.

"I bet you did," my wife said, kissing me. "I will have our doctor prescribe birth control pills for her."

"I don't want anyone else to get inside of her," I said.

"From the way she has been talking about you, you do not have to worry about that," my wife reassured me.

"No one must learn about her and me. I hope our daughter knows that if she tells her friends about us it will ruin my career."

"She understands."

"Do you think she would enjoy a threesome with us?"

"I think so," my wife said. "I will talk to her about it. Remember, I am sharing you with our daughter. I am not sharing you with anyone else."

"I do not want anyone else," I said, "I will not share either of you."

"We would not let you."