Uncle Sugar Daddy: Luna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my seat across from her and said, "If it's that escort service that your mom told me about, I hope you told them that you had changed your mind and wouldn't be there."

Blushing slightly, Luna said, "I haven't turned them down yet. I'm still considering what they have to offer."

I studied her more closely. Luna was everything that Elois had mentioned; beautiful, intelligent, and possessing the same youthful innocence as her mother. What she lacked were street smarts. A developed degree of common sense that would allow her to realize when someone was attempting to take advantage of her. Eloise had eventually developed that degree of common sense which had allowed her to survive on the street, but it had taken her years and a lot of emotional scars to achieve it.

"As I understand from your mother," I began, "you're looking for a way to earn money while you are attending college to help you pay for necessities not covered by your scholarships. What have you explored so far besides being a paid escort?"

Luna squared her shoulders and said, "If I want to finish my undergraduate program in three years, in addition to participating in specific internship programs during the summer breaks, my options for part-time work are very limited. Most employers won't offer the amount of schedule flexibility that I will need and those that might offer it pay minimum wage at best. Even being an escort will be limiting because I'm not twenty-one yet and I've heard that a lot of clients won't want someone that they can't take to bars and clubs due to her age."

"That's probably true," I agreed.

She continued, "Becoming a stripper is an option, but it wouldn't provide me with the level of anonymity that I want. There are very few college guys or professors who could afford to pay for an escort for a night, but almost anyone could afford to go to a strip club. It would be much more likely that someone from school would recognize me and then it could impact my reputation and hinder my chances for the internships I seek."

It appeared that Luna had given this some serious thought. I asked, "Have you considered being a tutor, participating in paid research projects, or anything along those lines?"

Nodding, she said, "No one would want a freshman as a tutor, no matter how much actual knowledge I might have in any particular subject. As far as research projects are concerned, those are offered first to students majoring in a particular research discipline. It could take me months, if not longer, to be offered anything along those lines. I can't wait that long to start earning money."

"Have you established how much money you might need each month?" I asked.

"If I get into one of the dorms, I could get by on under a thousand dollars a month, but then it would take me longer to save up to buy a car. I was told that I could earn between two and three thousand dollars a month as an escort, so I'm setting that as my target."

I rose and held my hand out to Luna. She took it and I helped her to her feet. "Follow me," I said.

Leading her into the living room, I positioned her at one end of the couch and motioned for her to take a seat. Sitting in my recliner across from her, I said, "Sweety, let me help you. I am prepared to buy you a car and pay all of your expenses, plus give you a generous allowance each month if you'll let me."

Luna was shaking her head before I finished. I asked, "Why?"

"Uncle Drey, I know that you think nothing of spending money on me, Terra, or our mom. But we weren't raised to accept anything that we haven't earned..."

"Aren't gifts different?" I asked her.

"Yes, if they're reasonable and appropriate," Luna agreed. "The amount we're talking about for my expenses and everything will be close to fifty thousand dollars while I am in college. That's too much for me to accept without giving something in return."

I considered her response and was just about to counter it when Luna said, "My mom gave me something to think about and suggested that you and I discuss it as an option. Did she mention it to you?"

"She mentioned that she had planted some seed in your mind and hoped that it would take root, but she didn't share what that seed was. Is that what you're talking about?"

Luna stood and approached the chair where I was sitting. She then did something that she hadn't done in almost six years; she sat on my lap and put her arm around me. Once settled, she asked, "Uncle Drey, do you know what a 'Sugar Daddy' is?"

Fuck! Leave it to Eloise to come up with an idea like this. If I didn't know her as well as I did, I would say that she was pimping out her daughter. Instead, I saw her logic at work here. She knew that Luna would not accept my financial support out of hand. She was also fearful of the options that Luna was considering to earn money on her own. Coupled with these, Eloise had made it clear in our conversation that Luna was beginning to seriously explore her sexuality and as her mother, she wanted that to be managed in ways that would allow Luna to learn safely.

She wanted me to be in a position that Luna would find acceptable for receiving the financial support that she needed and by indebting herself to me for that financial support, she would focus all of her sexual explorations on me rather than random strangers. Okay, let's think about this...

"That was the seed that your mom planted?" I asked. "She suggested that you ask me to be your Sugar Daddy? I'm old enough to be your father."

Luna giggled and kissed my cheek before saying, "You're a hunk and all of us know it. According to my mom, if you weren't so damaged by your first wife, you would have become my stepdad instead of my uncle. That might have made the idea a little kinkier, but it wouldn't have diminished my interest in you one bit. Uncle Drey, you have been my fantasy from my first orgasm to my last. I would have sex with you without getting anything in return, but if we can come to an arrangement that allows me to provide you with companionship, sexual favors, and whatever else you feel comfortable with..."

I was thinking out loud when I asked, "How did your mom ever come up with this idea?"

"She told me that you were the best lover that she ever had and that I would learn things from you that few other partners would ever be able to show me. I would have sex with you just for the opportunity to experience what my mom did with you. Please consider what we could do for each other."

I lifted Luna off my lap and carried her back into the dining room where I placed her back onto the chair that she had previously occupied. "Wait here," I instructed as I went to the wet bar and fixed myself a rum and cola. "Fuck it," I thought as I quickly made a slightly weaker one for Luna and carried them back to the table.

"Who else knows about this idea besides you and your mom?" I asked.

Luna took a sip of her drink and smiled. "As far as I know, no one," she said.

I nodded and asked, "So, how do you and your mom see this working out?"

"She said that it should be worked out between you and me. Do you have any suggestions on how you would see things working with you as my Sugar Daddy?" Luna sounded as excited as a kid on Christmas morning.

I took my time considering this plan as Luna was finishing her drink, watching me the whole time. When I finished my drink, I pushed my glass to the side of the table, and said, "Come here," I scooted my chair back about a foot.

Luna left her glass on the table and rose. She walked around to stand beside where I sat. Taking her hand, I positioned her to stand between me and the table as she faced me. I moved my hands to her hips and deftly lifted her so that she sat on the edge of the table right in front of me. She couldn't weigh more than a hundred pounds soaking wet.

"This will only work if I am the parent and you are the child. Those are our roles. You will graciously accept everything I do for you, all that I give you, and all that I teach you. Are you prepared to be a well-behaved and obedient Sugar Baby?"

Without a second of hesitation, Luna squealed, "Oh, yes, Daddy."

I placed my hands on each of her knees and slowly pushed her legs apart, spreading them as far as they would go while Luna was seated. I then pulled her forward until her panty-clad ass was positioned at the very edge of the table.

Her breaths were becoming little gasps as the anticipation of what I was intending raced through her thoughts. Eloise had claimed knowledge of Luna's sexual activities, but she hadn't shared any of the details. I wondered just how advanced her activities had been so far. I could tell that her young body had learned how to become aroused. That was obvious from the growing damp spot on her panties and the brightening "high beams" depicted by her nipples.

I decided not to explain myself to Luna. I would do what I wanted to her, and then answer her questions or discuss her feelings after the fact. Reaching under her skirt with both hands, I found the waistband for her panties and began pulling them down. Almost instinctively, Luna raised her ass off the table to allow the garment to pass underneath and then brought her legs together so that the panties could be fully removed. The instant that the panties cleared her sneakers, she spread her legs once more.

A human's olfactory sense can produce some of the strongest memories in our brains. That was certainly the case with the scent of Luna's arousal. It had been faintly evident before, but once her panties were removed, my senses were bombarded by a smell that had been embedded in my brain for over seven years. Mother and daughter looked alike, sounded alike, and smelled alike, and I was in heaven. I gazed up at Luna and saw her biting her lower lip. "Take off your top," I said.

It took her a few seconds to get the bottom of the polo shirt completely free from the waistband of her skirt, but once that was done, she ripped it over her head in a single motion.

I sat and admired her perfect full and firm C-cup breasts. Luna seemed pleased with my admiration as she fondled her breasts while patiently awaiting further instructions from me. I didn't make her wait too long, "Hand it to me, please."

She did as I instructed and watched as I then slowly folded and rolled the shirt until it was about a six-inch-long cylindrical shape. I handed it to her and said, "Lie back and place this under your head as a sort of pillow."

"Can I release my hair, Daddy?" she asked. Her shoulder-length hair was being held in the back by a faux wood barrette which I now noticed would be right where her head would meet the improvised pillow. That would not be comfortable.

"Sure, Baby, go ahead."

Luna smiled brightly as she removed the barrette and shook her head to loosen her satiny dark brown hair completely. She held the rolled shirt against the back of her head with one hand as she slowly lowered her body onto the top of the dining room table. I watched her hands return to her breasts while I took my time, letting her anticipation build as she pondered her consensual vulnerability. Her most intimate parts were exposed to me, and her limited sexual experiences would leave her uncertain about what was to happen next.

Leaning forward, I lifted her skirt and kissed her taught stomach mere inches above her soft, curly pubic hair. She had two features that again were similar to her mother; first, she trimmed but didn't shave her pubic hair. That was important to me because bald genitals belonged to a prepubescent girl, and I didn't find that idea attractive in the least. Second, she had tan lines from her bikini. I find the illusion of playing in the paler skin of a woman's hidden treasures extremely arousing.

Luna felt the same way if her soft moans were any indication. Capturing tufts of her pubic hair between two of my fingers, I gently pulled, an action that simultaneously pulled the skin above her clitoris tighter and exposed her tiny pleasure bud to my ready tongue. I teased her with a light flick of my tongue. Just enough to let her know that I had located this point of pleasure, but not enough to provide very much stimulation to it.

A gasp of surprise escaped Luna's mouth as I lifted her legs and placed one over each of my shoulders. I then placed a hand at the back of each thigh and pushed them back to expose her more completely to me. A small puddle of her arousal had already formed on the edge of the table. God, this girl was a wet one! Then I remembered how many sets of sheets Eloise and I had burned through in two days. Like mother like daughter.

I dropped my head lower until the tip of my tongue found the rosebud opening to her ass. The heat emanating from her onto my tongue was amazing and felt ten to twenty degrees warmer than the rest of her body, Luna briefly squealed in surprise at the intrusion of my tongue forcing itself inside her ass.

"Oh, God," she moaned. "Daddy, that feels so nasty but so good."

Being only eighteen and likely having been exposed only to inexperienced boys or men interested solely in their pleasure, I had assumed that she had never experienced having her ass rimmed, and it looks like I was correct. Good. Later she'll get the opportunity to return the favor, just as her mother had.

I couldn't keep my tongue inside her asshole for too long because her juices were flowing heavier and heavier. With my tongue positioned to capture every drop that trickled from her pussy, I needed to swallow frequently as the deposits accumulated. "No worries," I thought as I slowly inserted the pinky finger on my right hand into her ass as a replacement for my tongue. Baby steps.

I once heard an interview with a couple of female porn stars on the Howard Stern show or something similar. I don't recall the names of these women, but I do remember their mocking appraisal of men's cunnilingus skills. They asserted that men were far too focused on trying to fuck a woman with their tongues rather than trying to please her properly with sufficient stimulating attention to her clitoris.

Although no woman has ever complained about my oral skills, I did consider what these two porn stars had said while mentally reviewing my techniques where pleasuring a woman with my mouth was concerned. I admitted to myself that if a woman's arousal was flavorful, I probably did tend to spend more time with my tongue between the lips of her pussy, selfishly savoring the taste.

I also recalled how stimulating a woman's clitoris frequently increased her arousal, which led to more tasty secretions for me to savor. Adjusting my technique with a few subsequent partners allowed me to develop the process that Eloise had experienced, and which Luna would share. I slowly moved my tongue up from her finger-occupied asshole until it made contact with the lowest part of her vaginal opening.

As I anticipated, there was a significant pool of her nectar waiting for me just inside her opening. I quickly lapped this up as Luna quivered. I replaced my tongue with my ring finger and began to slowly slide it in and out of her flaming hot pussy, while softly nibbling on her labia on my mouth's journey north. For several minutes, I teased her labia with my mouth as I inserted a second finger in her pussy to gently probe her G-spot.

Luna was panting heavily and I could feel her ass and pussy both pulsing around the respective fingers. I couldn't believe that she was already on the verge of an orgasm. I contemplated letting her calm down some but then decided to let her get the first one out of the way. We still had a lot of things to discuss.

The intensity of her orgasm as I took her clitoris between my lips and sucked on it for the first time was unbelievable. Luna's screams of ecstasy rattled the windows of my townhouse and her back arched so far off the table that I was afraid she would injure her spine. Her muscular thighs clamped together against my head so tightly that my ears began to throb from the pressure.

Luna kept crying "Daddy...Daddy...Daddy" in slowly decreasing volume for several minutes as her orgasms peaked and then slowly subsided. I had released her clit, and slowed the stroking of her ass and pussy with my fingers but I kept the minor stimulation going as she calmed. When she finally laid flat on the table again, softly cooing to the pleasures of my fingers alone, I slowly removed them.

I stood so that I could look down on her beautiful face as I brought the three sticky fingers to her mouth. Her post-coital glow was matched by the broad smile that appeared immediately before she grabbed my hand, pulled each finger into her mouth, and lavished them with her tongue. When she was satisfied that the fingers held no more of her flavor on them, she released my hand and said, "Please, Daddy, I want some more."

Taking her hands into mine, I pulled Luna up into a sitting position on the edge of the table once more. I said, "You did real good following my instructions, Baby. That is a positive indication to me that you can graciously accept what I do for you and that we can come to some arrangement that suits both of us. Why don't we both get cleaned up and dressed so that we can discuss things further before I take you out to dinner?"

Luna threw her arms around my neck and did a spectacular job of emulating the passionate kiss that Eloise had delivered a little over an hour earlier. Still kissing her, I picked her up and carried her upstairs to the master bath. "Can we shower together, Daddy?" she asked when I had set her down to turn on the large walk-in shower.

"Of course, Baby. You get yourself ready while I bring your bag up. Do you want me to get the barrette for your hair?

Reaching for the zipper of her skirt, Luna said, "Yes, please. I can use it to keep my hair up out of the water so we don't have to wait for it to dry."

"I'll be right back, Baby."

I had noticed earlier that Luna's small suitcase didn't weigh very much, which implied that it didn't have a lot in it. Jasper's meager income had never allowed Eloise and the girls to shop for clothes anywhere other than thrift stores, and even those visits were rare. The majority of their clothes had come from charities that supported abused women and children with donated clothing. We would make do with what Luna had brought with her for tonight, but tomorrow things were going to change.

After depositing the suitcase at the foot of the bed, I returned to the bathroom and handed Luna the barrette for her hair. While undressing, I watched Luna in front of the mirror and marveled again at the similarities between her and Eloise. By the time I had my shorts off, my cock was standing proudly at full staff. Luna finished securing her hair to the top of her head and turned to face me at the instant that my shorts cleared my feet.

"Oh my God! Daddy, I love your dick!"

Without preamble, Luna rushed to stand in front of me and tried to encircle my shaft with her hands, neither of which would fit completely around its circumference. Undaunted, she began to slowly and gently stroke my erection while staring at it with wide-eyed amazement.

Now, I'm not endowed like a horse or even a porn star, but I will state that Leah didn't trade up for a bigger cock when she cheated on me. At between eight and nine inches I might be slightly above average, but I have never met a woman who couldn't comfortably accommodate my equipment, including Luna's mother. I could imagine that I was larger than anything Luna had experienced in her limited sexual encounters, and I was happy that she showed no apprehension upon discovering my size.

Using my cock like a leash, Luna pulled us into the large walk-in shower together. "I hope you have a big water heater," she said with a smile.

"Baby, it's a tankless system," I assured her. "Unlimited hot water is at your disposal."