Uncle Sugar Daddy: Luna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe how good you feel in my hands," Luna exclaimed. "I can't wait to feel it all over me and everywhere inside of me."

I chuckled and positioned her under the water so that she was getting wet from her shoulders down. I said, "Maybe we should discuss your experience as well as your expectations."

Luna shrugged and said, "That's easy. Before today, I have been with four guys and had just pretty basic sex as far as I know. The guy inserts tab 'A' into the girl's slot 'B' sort of stuff. I let one guy put it in my mouth for a few seconds and that was okay. I wanted him to leave it in longer, but we were sort of rushed for time."

"Well," I said as I repositioned us so that the water was streaming down my back, "we're in no hurry right now."

Displaying her quick comprehension of my statement, Luna immediately sank onto her knees. This is when our height differential became obvious. Since I am slightly more than fourteen inches taller than Luna, our bodies wouldn't always align properly for certain activities. With her on her knees and me standing, my erect cock hovered above her head. Luna could tilt her head back and pull my cock down to her mouth, but it wouldn't have given either of us the pleasure we were anticipating.

I was just about to suggest that she move and sit on the built-in shower bench when the inspiration of a sort struck. Luna had stated that me toying with her ass was "dirty", but she had not only not objected, but she had also encouraged it with her words. Here was a chance for me to see just how open and kinky this little vixen was.

She still had one hand on my erect shaft, so before she could try to move it to her mouth, I asked, "Do you know what a 'golden shower' is?"

Luna's expression became confused as she glanced around the confines of the shower. She answered, "Some kind of really expensive shower? I don't see anything gold in this one."

I simply smiled and said, "I'm going to give you a 'golden shower'. I want you to direct the stream onto your breasts and keep it directed there until it stops."

I pushed the hand that she had wrapped around my shaft down until the head of my cock was pointed between her breasts. Most guys know that trying to take a piss with a hard-on sometimes takes a little effort, but after only about ten seconds, a warm stream of urine was splashing against Luna's breasts. It ran down her stomach and between her legs. When she felt the warmth of my piss reach her pussy, Luna's other hand shot between her legs.

Her eyes rolled back and screamed, "Of, Daddy, you're making me cum with your pee! Keep peeing, Daddy! Keep peeing on me!"

Okay, that had to have been a completely mentally induced orgasm because I couldn't imagine warm urine being that much physical stimulation for a woman. Was Luna turned on enough by the depravity of being pissed on that it caused her to have an orgasm? I was going to have to find all sorts of new ways to enjoy this little fuck toy.

My stream of piss dried up shortly after Luna's orgasm, but as the final drips came out, she brought her mouth to the head and caught the last few on her tongue. Smacking her lips, she said, "Wow! I wish you could have peed longer. Save it up for me next time, Daddy. Please."

I took her hands and lifted her to her feet, promising to do my best to satisfy her in the future. I let her rinse her body under the flow from the shower head and then said, "Why don't you take a seat on the bench?"

Luna quickly darted around my body and sat on the bench with a hungry look of anticipation on her smiling face. Her eyes were once again locked onto my cock, and as soon as I stepped close enough, she had one of her hands wrapped around it and resumed her gentle stroking. I remained still, just enjoying the velvety feel of her wet hand stroking my cock as she patiently waited for further instructions from me.

"Was it you or Terra that took clarinet lessons?" I asked.

Without taking her eyes off the prize, Luna said, "Terra took clarinet lessons. I took violin."

I nodded and asked, "How would you like to learn how to play a different instrument?"

Luna smiled up at me and asked, "An instrument like your skin flute? Sure!"

"I was thinking about something a bit more advanced," I teased. "Something like a rusty trombone."

"You've lost me," she said. "Maybe you can explain what you mean."

I removed her hand from my shaft, stepped closer to her, and turned around. Looking over my shoulder, I explained, "Reach around me and continue stroking my cock."

As Luna leaned forward to reach around and recapture my cock in her hand, I could feel her warm breath on my ass. Good, her mouth was naturally going to be in position for her "music lesson". I reached back and spread my ass cheeks and said, "Do you see the mouthpiece of the trombone?"

God, having a bright, inquisitive, and compliant Sugar Baby is a wonderful thing. Simply giving her subtle hints seemed to be more than adequate to allow Luna to understand her directions. I felt her lightly blowing air against my sphincter for a few seconds before her tongue encircled it with a delicious feeling of pressure against the opening of my ass.

I moaned, "That's it, Baby, keep working the slide as you play the trombone."

Luna did more than that. Her efforts to penetrate my ass with her tongue intensified as she increased the pace of her stroking of my cock and brought her other hand between my legs to gently fondle my ball sack. I didn't know how many hand jobs Luna had done, but she knew enough to continually seek out drops of precum from the head of my cock and used this to keep my shaft lubricated for her hand.

I felt her tongue moving away from my ass at the same time her one hand left my balls. Seconds later I felt an object firmer than a tongue once more probing for entry to my ass. Luna asked, "Can I stick a finger in your butt, Daddy? Would you like that?"

"Baby, you can do anything that you want to me."

"Oh no, Daddy. I only want to do things to you that feel good. Does my finger feel good where it is?"

I felt her saliva-slickened finger slip past the resistance of my sphincter and enter my ass. It was a strange feeling, but neither uncomfortable nor arousing for me. I suppose if she was able to get her finger farther inside me, she could stimulate my prostate. Maybe some other time.

"Yes, it feels good, but do know what would feel better?"

"What, Daddy?"

Me turning around to face Luna caused her to lose both her grip on my cock and her finger in my ass. As our eyes met once again, I said, "Suck me, Baby. Show Daddy what you can do with that beautiful mouth of yours."

Luna was bouncing on the shower bench in excitement. Once she finally settled down, I held my cock in my hand and slowly guided it towards her parted lips, instructing her, "Make love to my cock with your mouth. Use your tongue to stroke it as you were doing with your hands. Savor it as if it was the most delicious-tasting thing that you have ever experienced. Make it yours, Baby. Own it."

"I do own it, Daddy. For as long as you'll have me, I want to be the sole owner of your dick. I want to make you proud."

With those words, Luna devoted her mind, body, and soul to her task. Taking the knob of my cock's head between her lips, she slowly began moving her mouth over more and more of my cock until I felt it touching the back of her throat. She didn't pull back during this progression, but even more surprising to me, she didn't pause for an instant when it reached the back of her mouth. She simply closed her eyes and kept pushing.

I felt the head of my cock pop into her throat, followed seconds later by the touch of her nose against my pubic hair and the feel of her tongue on my balls. Luna kept her face pushed against my stomach for several seconds, just teasing my balls with the tip of her tongue. Then, she slowly began her retreat until just the head of my cock was behind her lips. Unbelievable! Had Eloise taught this to her, because she had been the only other woman who had ever done that to me?

And, just as Eloise had done all those years ago, Luna then wrapped both of her hands around the shaft of my cock and proceeded to jerk me off into her mouth. It didn't take Luna long to bring me to the edge. I felt the impending eruption and said, "I'm going to cum, Baby. Swallow all of it for Daddy."

When I had given a similar warning to Eloise, she had immediately taken me back down her throat so that my seed never entered her mouth but went directly down her throat. For an instant, I thought that Luna was going to do the same thing, but she instead removed one of her hands and used it to gently squeeze my balls and used her other hand to pull my cock farther into her mouth. She took my cock to the back of her mouth, slathering it with her tongue until she felt the first pulse of my orgasm.

Pulling back enough to allow my spurts to gain the momentum for them to repeatedly strike the back of her mouth, Luna continued her tongue assault as she swallowed. The Bible says that it is a sin for a man to "spill his seed", and if that is true, Luna saved me from eternal damnation by hungrily swallowing every drop from the heaviest orgasm I had experienced since... well, since her mother.

Luna didn't appear to want to release my cock from her mouth even after she had cleaned any trace of my seed from it. I reached down and lifted her into my arms. As her face became level with mine, I pulled her in for a long, passionate kiss. Breaking our lips apart, I told her, "As I lower you, reach down and guide me into you."

"Do you mean that you can keep going?" she asked in surprise.

I assured her, "I probably won't cum again for quite a while, but I'll remain hard enough to get you off a couple of times if you want."

She wanted. She wanted four times before she became too exhausted to go on. Her hair had come loose from the clip and was now dripping water from the ends, so I saw no point in trying to keep the rest of it dry. I continued to hold her limp body against mine as I spun around under the shower to rinse the accumulated sweat off both of our bodies. Once I was confident that Luna could support herself on two feet, I lowered her to the floor of the shower and turned off the water.

"You are an amazing young woman, Baby," I told her as I took a towel and gently began to dry her body. "I'm going to order a pizza for dinner instead of taking you out. We still have a lot to discuss and I think it best that we do it here in private. Is that okay with you?"

Luna simply nodded. She was thoroughly fucked out at the moment. Hopefully getting some food into her would allow for her to become coherent enough to have the conversation we needed to have. I finished drying her and then wrapped the towel around her still damp hair. I asked, "What do you have to sleep in?"

A pout appeared on her face before she answered, "Can't we sleep naked?"

I chuckled and said, "If that is your preference, that's fine. I was more concerned with you putting something on that was comfortable for you to lounge around in before you go to bed. Do you have any sweats or anything in your bag?"

"Oh," she said. "I have a large t-shirt that I wear around the house at night. Would that be okay?"

"Sure. Why don't you go put that on? We'll buy you a couple of robes tomorrow. When you're ready, meet me downstairs. I'll probably be in my office."

"Do you have a blow dryer?" she asked.

"In the cupboard under the sink," I said, pointing to the double vanity. "Take your time."

I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead, donned a flannel robe, and headed downstairs. My first stop was the dining room, where I cleared the glasses off the table and made fresh drinks. When I turned, I stepped on something soft. I bent and picked up Luna's panties from the floor. Bringing them to my nose, I was once more reminded of the scent of Eloise. The panties went into the pocket of my robe before I carried our drinks to my home office.

My community is a mixed-use development about ten minutes from the UGA campus. Two blocks from me was a commercial street, lined with small retail stores, restaurants, and professional service operations on the ground floor and apartments above. On this street, the developer had built luxury townhouses, three to a building. I owned mine and the other two in the same building with it, both of which currently sat vacantly. I considered these as I took a seat behind my desk and picked up my cell phone.

I owned a few rental properties in Georgia and the surrounding states, which provided enough income to cover their upkeep but not enough to brag about. There had always been potential tenants interested in renting one of the two adjacent townhouses, but no one that I ever thought I would want as a neighbor. Now it looked like I may have found someone.

I tapped an icon on my phone's screen and waited. Eloise answered, "Do I need to come and get her?"

"Are you alone?" I asked

"Yes, Jasper is in Cherokee until Tuesday and Terra is at work. Did you and my daughter come to an arrangement?"

"Jasper isn't aware of your scheme, is he?"

"No, and there's no reason for him to become aware. Luna is an adult and if she is in your care, she will be safe."

"That's not enough for me," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that Luna isn't going to be the only Sugar Baby being taken care of. I'm no longer taking no as an answer from you, Eloise."

"That's not happening Drey. I've done a lot of things in my life that I am not proud of, but cheating on my husband will never be on that list."

"Loving me isn't cheating?" I asked.

There was silence for several seconds before Eloise answered softly, "It isn't if I don't act upon it. And Drey, as hard as it has been for the past seven years, I will not act upon it."

"Yes, you will, or Luna is out of here tonight."

"You're telling me that the price of you helping Luna is for me to cheat on my husband, your brother?"

I said, "No, the price is for you to stop refusing to let me also help you."

Again, silence. Finally, "Help me how?"

"Any way I want," I said. "Let's start with you convincing Jasper that you all should accept my previous offer to have you live rent-free in my Gainesville house. It would get you all into a safer neighborhood and put him at least two hours closer to Cherokee. It would also be a quicker commute for Luna for when she wants to visit with her family."

"Jasper won't live there rent-free," Eloise said. "His pride won't allow it."

"Fine, then tell him that he can pay the utilities and HOA fees each month. It will still be half of what he is paying for that shit hole that you live in now. You can also tell him that living there would make it easier for you to attend classes."

"Classes?"

"I will be paying the tuition for you to go enroll at Brenau University to get your degree in studio art. Those paintings that you do from photographs of people's dogs are just the tip of your artistic talent and I want you to explore that more completely."

"Explore what more completely?" Luna asked. She was standing at the door to my office and had overheard just half of the conversation. I placed the phone in speaker mode and set it on my desk.

I motioned for her to come closer and when she reached me, I lifted her onto my lap and said, "Say 'Hi' to your mom."

"Hi, mom."

"Hello," Eloise replied warily. She sounded apprehensive about continuing our conversation with Luna present.

I said, "Now that Luna is here, I can explain further details of this arrangement to both of you. I've covered housing for you, Eloise, so now let me discuss my plans for Luna..."

"I thought I could stay here with you," Luna said with a hopeful lilt in her voice.

"You can," I assured her, "but only on nights when there is no school the next day. On school nights, you will need to remain focused on your studies and get your rest, so I am going to put you in the townhouse next door. You'll have to stay here until we get it furnished, and you get to pick all of those things out."

"Is it safe for her to be alone so much? Eloise asked.

"This is a safe neighborhood, and I'll be right next door," I assured her. "Once she meets some of her classmates, she may want to ask one of the other girls to be her roommate. Now, I want to discuss birth control."

I looked into Luna's eyes and asked, "What have you used in the past?"

She blushed and said, "Condoms that the guys had. I wanted to go on the pill but we couldn't afford it."

"So, you were unprotected earlier?" I asked, obviously a little late.

"I was as protected as the rhythm method allows," Luna said. "I finished my last period two days ago."

"Do I have to listen to his?" Eloise asked.

"You don't think a mother should be involved in a conversation about her daughter's choice of birth control?" I asked.

"That's fine," Eloise said. "It's the talk about what happened earlier that I could do without. Remember, 'been there - done that, wish I had the t-shirt..."

I stifled my chuckle but Luna's giggle was evident. I continued with Luna, "I want to take you tomorrow to get you a Nexplanon implant."

Eloise gasped and said, "Drey, she doesn't have health insurance and those implants cost almost $1,100!"

"What implants?" Luna asked.

Eloise explained, "Nexplanon is one of those birth control implants that we discussed a few years back. It gets placed under the skin on your arm and provides three years of protection against pregnancy..."

"Which means that a busy college girl doesn't have to remember to take a pill each day," I added. "And, Eloise, Luna has the same health coverage that you and Terra do. Me. That's part of this deal."

Luna hugged me and said, "Whatever you say, Daddy."

"Next," I said, "is transportation for Luna. I will buy you a car of your choice but there are more pressing things to take care of first, so it may be a few days to a week until we can go and pick something out for you. How would you feel about driving the Vette until we get you something else?"

"What will you drive?"

"I still have my truck. It won't be any problem. Eloise, can you stop by here on Saturday?"

"I'll need to check Terra's work schedule and borrow a few dollars from her for gas..."

"You'll only need enough gas to get here," I told her. "I am going to the bank tomorrow to get you and Luna new credit cards. They will each have a $5,000 limit on them that I expect you both to max out each month. No more thrift store clothes or doing without necessities for either of you or Terra. Understood?"

"Drey, that's too much," Eloise protested. "You're already giving us a house and..."

"No, it's not enough and it's way overdue," I countered. "You are all part of my family and I refuse to ignore your needs due to your stubborn pride. The arrangement that Luna and I are putting together includes me taking care of all of you or no deal."

Luna slipped off my lap and had my cock in her mouth before I could stop her. She paused after only two journeys down and up my shaft to say, "Thank you, Daddy. I promise to take as good of care of you."

I moaned as Luna took me into her throat. Eloise must have figured out what was going on because I heard a faint whimper on the phone.

I asked, "So, do you agree, Eloise?"

There was a slight hesitation before she replied, "Yes, Daddy."

I moaned again at Luna's oral technique and said, "Good girl. I'll see you on Saturday."

Before disconnecting, Eloise said, "Daddy, in case you don't remember, Terra turns eighteen in two months."

As I erupted down Luna's throat, I ran Eloise's last words through my muddled mind. She couldn't mean... Could she?