Uncle Thomas and His Nieces Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I got out, my friends and brother came to me.

"God, that was so fucking hot." Theodore said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the show." I replied, and hugged my brother.

"Fuck yeah, I did. I can't wait to fuck my own daughter."

I laughed, "Good luck brother. Jessica is hot, I wouldn't mind a taste of her."

"I will, if you let me taste your girls." Theodore replied, licking his lips as he eyed Elizabeth coming out of the bathroom.

"I'll think about it." I said, about to go over to Elizabeth.

"Make sure to get her on pills, Tommy." Theodore yelled.

I nodded, it was such a pain not to cum inside her young cunt; but the risk was too high. She could get pregnant if I came inside her.

Raw sex was always better for me anyways. I should start making the girls go on pills so I could enjoy pumping my cum into her fertile wombs. It'd feel better for both anyways—the feeling of cum swimming in their wombs and the amazing feeling of finishing inside.

I walked back to the booth, and offered my arm, "Shall we head home?"

Elizabeth nodded her head, looking utterly wrecked. Her lipstick was gone after our passionate kissing. I walked her to the exit, not before Theodore playfully squeezed her ass and gave her a kiss on the corner of her lips before we exited.

She squeaked and ran off to the shotgun seat.

"See you, brother." Theodore said.

"Yup. I'll see you and Jessica around Christmas?" I asked.

"Probably."

I entered the car, and sure enough Elizabeth was tuckered out. The sex must have been exhausting since it was her first time.

She had been a little inexperienced but it was adorable how much effort she was putting in trying to suck the sperm out of my cock. I started the car, and drove home, carrying little Elizabeth to her bedroom where Cassandra was still awake.

"Where did you guys go?" Cassandra asked, wrinkling her nose when she smelled something weird—cute. She must have caught the smell of sex on Elizabeth and I; she didn't know I literally fucked her sister just a couple of hours minutes.

I smirked, "Secret."

She pouted, holding her arms up like a toddler wanting to be picked up. I tucked Elizabeth in her bed, and kissed Cassandra.

It felt so thrilling that I would be fucking both girls soon without one knowing that I was fucking the other one. I kissed Cassandra, exchanging tongues and saliva. We heavily made out for a while before I decided to tuck her into her bed as well.

We parted with a loud obscene sound. "Goodnight, Cassie. I'll see you tomorrow."

She nodded her head, I shut the lights and the doors.

Elizabeth's virginity, checked.

Next was Cassandra.

12