All Comments on 'Uncle Tom Ch. 05'

by BeautifulPrincess

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
wjthermanwjthermanover 19 years ago
Very good!

Let's keep it coming! I think it was very enjoyable...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

This gets better and better. I can't wait to read additional installments. You are soooo incredibly talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enjoyable and Arousing!

Thoroughly enjoying your story! Looking forward to reading more chapters of Uncle Tom and Leslie.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Talented Writer

I don't read many stories in the incest category but I am glad that this one was recommended to me. The portrayal of the gradual development of the relationship, the transition of the characters's thoughts from hesitancy to confident acceptance, and the tenderness and care exhibited by the man are all welcome relief from the common template in which the girl would have gone from virgin teenager to insatiable slut within the first couple of parapraphs of chapter 1. Oh...Yes, your story is also erotic.

I strongly encourage to continue writing. You are a talented writer, head and shoulders above many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!

Well, it's taken us five episodes to get this far - but it's been worth it! More to come?

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Delightful story

I loved the slow buildup and sexual tension between uncle and niece. This story was delightful because the uncle was loving and patient with his niece, who obviously enjoyed her uncle's attentiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Agreed on "talented writer" comment...

This was the work of a writer doing erotic, not an erotic writer, and I think that's the reason for the "negative" comments throughout. I'm posting a review for the first time in nearly 3 years of reading Literotica solely to make it clear that it was noticed. Character development, notably development, progression and advancement of character relationships, are a major skill of this writer. My only complaint (and it would have spared you some of the negativity) was the shortness of the segments. Perhaps next time when writing a story of similar style and length, put it into two compiliations (for example, chapters 1-3 in a first chapter, then 4 and 5 in a second). The story was absolutely amazing seeing it whole and finished... but I can understand frustration from people who had to wait a week after the first part. ;)) Use a first part to initiate the relationship, develop the chemistry you're looking for, and play into foreplay a little... then lead into a second part for the conclusion. A very minor complaint though... as was stated earlier, this was quite obviously the work of a talented writer... I VERY much look forward to seeing more of your work, both archived and future. Keep up the quality, and never let detractors bother ya. ;) Moo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
the best I"ve read

Fantastic. I read all five segments at a time and the way you work the chemistry between them is more beautiful than other realtionships. I can't wait to find out what happens the day after...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Some of your best writing

Someone whose company I enjoy VERY much (online only, unfortunately for me) recommended that I read this and leave a message for the author. ;-)

I just wanted to say that I've read all of your stories, and I always love them. I particularly like this set of stories, because the slow buildup of the relationship between Leslie and her Uncle Tom makes it that much more erotic. It's a very lust-inducing combination of passion and innocence, the kind of thing that could drive you crazy with anticipation of that final, mind-blowing release.

You definitely know what you're doing, and you do it VERY well. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More!

Is Uncle Tom's niece going off to college? Is he going to take care of her and will he allow her to date other guys or does she belong to him now? More, more, we want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellence!

YOU ae incredibly talented. I enjoyed all 5 of the stories. The only thing that would have made them better would be the possiblility of reading them without stopping to go to the next chapter. If you aren't already doing so, you should be writing for a living. GREAT STUFF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Uncle uncle uncle

i am really enjoying this but one thing gets annoying fast... that you continually refer to him as uncle tom. like, sure he is her uncle and all but his name is just Tom. you dont need to put the word uncle before it every time, i think the reader gets the picture and the taboo ness of it all and everything. dont overdo it. sometimes in writing, being suttle is the key

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous