Uncle Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

"Strawberries and cream." Uncle Cameron blurted. His eyes locked on my face.

"What?" I asked, totally lost. I turned to look at him. He sat on the opposite end of the couch from me in his typical sprawling fashion.

"Your complexion. It's strawberries and cream. Your cheeks are always rosy and you have pink to red hues in your skin with light creamy undertones. It's strawberries and cream." His gaze was analytical as it consumed me. My stomach fluttered at his flattering description.

"Okay. I'm still confused." I giggled.

He sat up then slid himself down the couch, leaning in closer to me "And you have adorable soft freckles over your nose. They're so light I almost can't see them at all."

"What are you up to?" I couldn't force the smile off my face.

"Your skin. Earlier today, you told your mom you hate your skin. I think you're gorgeous."

My heart pumped hard in my chest. "I.. I meant the moles on my neck. I think they're ugly."

"Nope, they're sexy." He winked. He was on the middle cushion now and making my heart race and stomach flutter.

He'd seemed more comfortable, more open since he accidentally saw me naked two nights ago. This wasn't the first time he'd complimented me since then and I really liked it.

"You're just trying to make me feel better." I waved my hand at him dismissively. I squirmed in my seat, unable to ignore the moisture building between my legs.

"Not at all. Hey, are you in pain?" He asked, noticing me shifting in my seat and suddenly looking concerned.

"A little." I tried to play it off. Then without thinking, I pulled my right leg out from under me. I lifted my foot to Uncle Cameron's shoulder. "Nothing a quick stretch won't help." I gave him a playful smile, heart pounding harder than ever before. I pushed my back into the arm of the couch as Uncle Cameron braced himself and pushed gently back against my foot. The result was a very good stretch for me and a very sexy position that had me hotter than ever.

My breasts heaved with my heavy breaths in the cute little baby-doll style night shirt I'd put on just before joining him on the couch. Uncle Cameron turned his body so he was facing me more directly. His eyes traveled first to my breasts then to my stomach, lingering on my belly button where my top had pushed up from my movements and now showed my stomach, before moving down to eye my hips and pelvis that were covered by the thin blue material of my pajama shorts that matched the top I was wearing. Keeping my foot on his shoulder he lifted himself to his knees. His body was off center, positioned behind my right hip.

"Relax into it." He said with a velvety thick voice. I did as I was told and he pushed his body forward, bending my leg up until my knee pushed into my chest. His hips rocked as the full bend brought him closer to my ass. I couldn't stop the desire filled moan that escaped my lips. "Does that feel good?" He whispered.

"God, yes." I moaned wishing he'd sink his hips between my legs. His right hand gripped my ankle as the left slid down my leg, tenderly caressing the skin all the way to my inner thigh. His hand gliding easily under my loose shorts, he didn't stop until his hand reached my pelvis. His massaged my inner joint while the back of his fingers brushed against my swollen and aching pussy lips. I couldn't take any more. I was so wet, I needed to feel him touch me there.

I couldn't believe how close he was, how sensual his movements were. My vaginal muscles clenched tightly every time the back of his hand brushed my smooth, tender lips. He pushed back on my leg one more time while still massaging the inner hip. This time I felt the smooth fabric of his sweats rub against the back of my leg, just inches away from the hole that was longing to have him.

Uncle Cameron's hips inched forward. My eyes wandered down his body, past the hidden waistband of those soft, light grey sweatpants, blocked out of sight by his slightly overlapping stomach. Because of the position we were both in, I couldn't see what I was truly looking for without craning my neck which would be far too obvious. Still I swear I could feel his hard penis brushing against the back of my leg when his hips pushed forward. Was it just wishful thinking?

His eyes watched his own hands work under the soft cloth that covered my aching, needing pussy. Internally I begged him to move his hands over just a little to massage my clit. I'd give just about anything to have his thumb rubbing my clit the way it was my hip at this moment, with those firm but smooth circular strokes. It took every ounce of willpower I could muster to stop my hips from thrusting toward him.

Uncle Cameron slowed the movements of his massage then slowly brought his hand back up my leg before gingerly setting my foot down on the couch beside him as he scooted his body to the left, successfully positioning himself between my spread, bent knees. I watched, unable to move or breathe, while he reached for my left ankle and lifted it to his shoulder, recreating what he'd just done with the right one. I looked down between my legs where his groin was now in line of my vision.

I could clearly see the protrusion that pushed his pants out toward me. My heart leapt into my throat and pounded so hard I couldn't swallow around it. My uncle pushed my leg forward, forcing another moan out of my mouth at how good the stretch felt but also at the feeling of his hard cock gliding over the fabric that covered my pussy. I couldn't really tell but he didn't seem overly large, average size maybe. His body moved back slowly, letting my leg loosen and pulling his dick back again, following the line of my aching slit.

I was panting now, gulping for air, I was so excited. It felt so naughty and dirty. I wanted to reach between my legs and take his prick in my hand. My hands trembled at the thought as his body pushed forward again and his hand made its way into my left hip joint to massage like he had the other side. I realized I was frozen, unable to really move or respond to his sensual touches. I wanted him to take me, I wanted to pull him into me right now. Forcing myself to find my courage I raised my hips slightly, just enough for him to feel the pressure on his erection as he slid his hips forward again, hand still massaging as the backs of his fingers still lightly rubbed against my outer labia.

He pulled back rather suddenly then. Not quickly enough to startle me but enough that I was aware something had changed. He looked down at his hands again then up to my eyes. His eyes were wide, seemingly afraid or shocked maybe. "Well... Uhh... " He started, his voice thicker and deeper yet. "I, uh, hope this helped, Kid." He sat back in a rush. His hands quickly folded in his lap. "I need to get to bed now anyway. It's later than I realized. You better get to bed too." He nearly leapt off the couch and darted out of the room. I could hear his footsteps moving fast down the hallway until I heard his bedroom door close quietly.

"Damn" I whispered to myself, still in shock, my mind swimming with all the thoughts that ran through it.

Chapter 4

Uncle Cameron spent the entire morning and a good portion of the afternoon hiding out in his room. I folded the tube top I'd just fished out of the dryer and plopped in on top of my basket then reached in to fish out another piece of laundry to fold. Mom rushed around the house trying to get ready for work after being called in early. I pulled my favorite pair of boy shorts from the dryer and folded them as Mom scurried into the laundry room.

"Uncle Cameron says he has a headache. He said he'll be up to cook dinner for you guys soon but I left money on the counter for pizza just in case he doesn't get up." Mom said, breathless from her rushing.

"Mom, I can cook. I'm literally old enough to live on my own."

"Just let your uncle earn his keep around here." Mom sighed.

"By ordering pizza. Got it." I said sarcastically

"Exactly." Mom was already a million miles away when she landed a peck on my forehead and turned on her heel to leave.

I finished folding my laundry then carried my basket back to my bedroom to put it all away. I thought about pushing my way into Uncle Cameron's room to wake him up. I could bounce on his bed for him to watch. If that didn't get him hard I could stroke his leg, moving slowly upward until my hand found his secret stick. I could feel myself getting wet just from the thought of going into the bedroom and basically throwing myself at my uncle. I scolded myself for being so nasty but I couldn't help it, I truly wanted my uncle, especially after seeing him hard for me last night.

I jumped when I heard Uncle Cameron's door open and he came sidling into my doorway. He stopped there, hands on either side of the door jam, watching me for a minute until I smiled at him. "Hey. Feeling better?"

"Much better." He said, dropping his hands and inviting himself into my room. He plopped down on the edge of my bed. "What do you want for dinner?"

"Mom said you're cooking." I paused "But she left money for pizza." I giggled.

"Oh so I suppose you want pizza huh? Sick of your old Uncle's cooking already?"

"I didn't say that" I retorted, playfully swatting at him with the folded shirt I had in my hands.

He dodged my swipe by leaning back "Sure, you may as well of said you think I'm trying to poison you." He smiled teasingly.

Laughing, I swiped at him once more "stop it." I giggled. Uncle Cameron caught my wrist as it swung past him.

He gave a quick tug on my captured limb, pulling it forward. "Better watch it, I'm faster." He winked.

"You don't scare me." I said slyly before giving him a sturdy push. He fell back on the bed, taking my arm and the rest of me with him. I pulled my knees up to his sides so I was straddling him, my stomach clenched with excitement. "See, I win." I bragged, wagging my hips for emphasis.

"You think." He let go of my wrist and like a flash wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me tight against him as he spun us both around until I was laying on my back and he was firmly on top of me. My legs spread around him, his hips pushed into my groin in such a delicious way I could feel my panties get warm with the fluid that spilled out onto them.

He held himself up on his hands and looked down at me. "I think I win." he said in a voice so low and silky I almost didn't recognize it.

His eyes caught mine as his hips swayed very gently for just a moment before he jumped up breaking our eye contact and held out his hand to me. I took it and allowed him to help me up. "Okay, you win this round." I whispered, more breathless than I realized.

"So, pizza." His eyes shifted around on the floor making him seem nervous as his fingers fidgeted with his jeans. "Uh. Think about what you want on that, okay? I'm, um, I'm gonna go change out of these jeans." He turned and walked briskly back to his own room, leaving me stunned and frustrated once more.

I finished putting my laundry away, trying not to think about my uncle and the strange way he acted or my unnatural desire for him. When I finished I went out to the living room, knowing he hadn't come out of his room again yet, I sat on the couch and flipped on the television to pass the time while I waited. I didn't have to wait long though, while I was still channel surfing Uncle Cameron came bouncing out of his room, down the hall and straight to the couch. He plopped down on the far end, in his usual spot and sprawled like he always did.

"How about we add a movie and popcorn with our pizza tonight?" He asked as I tried not to stare at him. He was wearing a pair of thin pajama shorts that, at first, I thought were just boxers but I realized they tied at the waist and had a tiny little button to hold the fly closed. They were slightly longer than most boxers too, but damn he looked good in them.

"Sounds good to me." I said, trying to sound casual, tossing the remote to him and landing it right on his bare stomach. "But before I sit through a movie I need to change out of my jeans too. I'll go put my pajamas on while you order the pizza and find something to watch.

"Hurry back. One of us still needs to make the popcorn." He flashed me that dazzling smile and suddenly my heart was pumping with excitement again.

I got to my room and started stripping my clothes off and flinging them at the empty laundry basket. Naked, I shifted through my drawer looking for the perfect bedtime outfit. I found my elastic tube top and super short boy shorts that I'd just put away earlier.

"Hey. Do you want butter on your popcorn?" I heard my uncle's voice, deep and silky from my open bedroom doorway.

I turned to see Uncle Cameron staring at me, shamelessly as he held the canister of popping kernels up. His eyes were wide and hungry as he drank my body in.

"Yes." Was all I could manage to squeak out.

"Good. Me too." He smiled so casually, as if standing there looking at my naked body was the most natural thing to him. "Hurry up. Meet me in the kitchen." He said as he turned and walked out.

I stared after him for a moment, confused about the sudden change in him again. It's as if he were having the same internal struggle I was having with myself. Either way, he didn't have to tell me twice. I pulled on the small tube top, adjusting it twice, trying to make sure it wouldn't roll down like it liked to do sometimes. Then I shimmied into my tight boy shorts, the ones that showed off the lower half of my ass cheeks without me having to bend over. I took a couple deep breaths to calm my excitement then hurried out to the kitchen. The popcorn was already popping in the large kettle over the stove. Uncle Cameron shook the pot, making sure it didn't burn to the bottom.

"How can I help?" I asked from behind him.

"Get the big bowl out of the cupboard. This won't take long." He spoke loudly over the sound of the popping coming from inside the kettle.

"What about the pizza?" I asked as I went on the search for the big blue plastic bowl he was talking about. The sound of the popping was starting to slow down as I opened the high cupboard where the bowl sat on the top shelf. I felt giddy with excitement, wanting to get settled in. I reached for the bowl. Unable to even touch it I pushed up on my tiptoes, stretching as far as I could, my fingertips just barely brushed the bowl.

Uncle Cameron giggled behind me. Before I could move I felt his hand on my side, his fingers brushed over my bare skin, moving inward toward my stomach. "Let me help." He whispered, so close to my ear I could feel his breath. His hand moved upward, barely brushing past the bottom of my breast then reaching up from behind me he stepped in close, his body pinning mine against the counter. His groin pressed into my ass as he stretched. His fingers gripped the bowl then slowly lowered it down into my grasp.

"Thanks." I breathed as he stepped back, letting my body loose.

Chapter 5

I slid up close to my uncle, curling up next to him as the movie played on. I laid my head on his chest. His arm, that had been resting on the back of the couch, dropped down around me and pulled me closer. I rested my hand on his stomach, beneath my head. The movie was almost over, our pizza and popcorn were gone and I was afraid our time tonight was coming to an end.

"This is one of my favorite movies." Uncle Cameron whispered.

"It's a little scary." I whispered back, curling tighter into his chest.

"I got you." he said in a voice that made my stomach clench in a delicious knot of desire.

We stayed like that until the credits rolled and I fought back a yawn. "We better get you to bed." Uncle Cameron said softly as he rubbed my upper arm.

"I'm too comfortable to move."

"Yeah?" His hand dropped off my arm to my bare waist.

"Mmhmm. Besides I haven't moved in almost an hour, my joints are super stiff." I lifted my head so I could look into his sexy gaze. "I'd really like you to stretch me out the way you did last night." I purred in the most seductive voice I could manage.

"Well I can't say no then." His eyes were as hungry as mine.

I turned myself gingerly and scooted back so I could lean against the arm of the couch. I kept my knees bent but opened my legs, inviting my uncle in. He stood so he could turn his body and kneel on the couch in front of me. His hands reached for my thigh as soon as he was in position, gingerly he traced his way down my right leg to my ankle then wrapped his strong hand around it and lifted my foot to his shoulder.

His body was dead center between my legs as he leaned forward, pressing my leg back and at the same time pushing his hips forward. This time there was no mistaking the bulge I felt pushing against the small strip of fabric that covered my soaked pussy. My vagina contracted in desire and my nipples hardened to the point they ached. I rolled my head back and let out a deep moan. Uncle Cameron didn't make any attempt to hide his erection as he pressed it against my ass.

My uncles fingers skated back up my leg, all the way to that magical spot right next to my sensitive outer lips. Tonight there was no fabric separating the back of his fingers from the pulsing, smooth skin. The tiny strip of fabric from my shorts barely covered my sopping wet slit. I sucked in a deep breath as he pushed forward on my leg again, making my chest heave. The pressure was too much for my poor little tube top to bare, it caved and rolled down, popping over my breasts and disappearing underneath them. Uncle Cameron's penis jumped as it pressed against my ass. I lifted my head to see his eyes drinking in my jiggling breasts that rippled with his every movement.

"Oh God that feels so good." I moaned, laying my head back again. Uncle Cameron didn't say a word as his fingers silently moved, gently pinching my hip joint then moving slightly closer to my labia that begged for him to touch it. His fingers gently tugged at my flesh, opening me up ever so slightly and I moaned again.

He sat up, pulling his fingers back down my leg and gently lifting my foot down to the couch. He moved on to the next legs, going just as slow, being just as gentle as he had with the first. This time when he pushed forward his cock tried to dig into my opening but was stopped by all the clothing in the way. I reached under my leg and tugged my shorts to the side. Staring at my bouncing breasts, Uncle Cameron didn't notice my small movements to get my shorts out of the way. He sat up and brought his fingers down to massage my left side as he had the right. His eyes caught on my now uncovered slit.

My heart pounded in my chest, thudding in my ears so loud I thought I might go deaf. I dropped my foot off my uncle's shoulder and reached for the waistband of his pants. He didn't move, didn't try to stop me as he watched my hands tug down the elastic until his erection popped free. The purple head of his penis oozed with pre-cum. I was right in my guess, he wasn't very long but he had some girth to it. It curved upward at a very enticing angle and more than ever before I wanted him inside me.

I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled his hips forward. His cock pushed into my pussy lips, trying to open them and push its way in. His precum mingled with my dripping juices, lubricating his tip and helping it slide between my labia. Uncle Cameron lowered his body over mine, catching his hands on either side of me on the couch arm for support. I pulled his hips again with my legs, his cock searched for my entrance and was rewarded as the tip slid into place.

"Chloe." Uncle Cameron whispered. He tightened his muscles and refused to move any more. The tip of his cock sat poised to enter me as my vagina convulsed, begging him to do so. My chest heaved with my deep excited breaths as I looked deep into my uncles eyes. "Chloe, this is wrong. I can't."