Uncle Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can. Please." I flashed my eyes at him then used my legs that were still wrapped around his body to pull myself upward, thrusting my hips into him and forcing his dick inside me.

"Fuck" He groaned, eyes rolling back in his head. "Fuck you're so tight and wet." His voice took on that deep husky tone I'd come to realize was from being turned on. He was about halfway inside me now. He started to sway slowly bringing his hips up, pulling his penis nearly all the way out of me before pushing it half way back in.

He teased me a few more times, stopping himself from pushing all the way into me before I couldn't stand it any longer "Please Uncle Cameron, please give it to me." I begged, thrusting my hips up at him again.

"Are you sure you want it?" He purred, voice silky and thick.

"Yes, please, yes!"

He slammed his hips down, thrusting all the way, deep inside me. I let out a cry as he pulled back and then slammed into me again. He brought his right hand to my chest, massaging and teasing my nipple as he leaned down, bringing his lips to mine. His lips were warm and velvety against mine as he settled into a deep thrusting rhythm with his hips.

I moaned into his kiss and moved my hips to match his speed. His fingers squeezed my nipple and twisted in the most delightful way. His stone-like dick dug deep inside me, rubbing all the right places. He felt amazing inside me. I couldn't believe my uncle was inside me, fucking me, kissing me. I was fucking my uncle. The thought itself got me even more worked up as I felt my orgasm stirring. My pussy pulsed and the heat started to build inside me.

Uncle Cameron's body stiffened as his cock throbbed inside me. I felt his cock jump and twitch, edging me even closer to my ecstasy. "Fuck, Chloe. I'm gonna cum. I can't stop it. Oh fuck!" He growled loudly as he thrust harder and faster inside me.

I felt his cock explode, throbbing as he shot wad after wad deep into my pussy, filling me up until it dripped out around him. I was so close, I needed to cum for him, I rotated my hips, pushing up into him as my muscles tightened and milked the last of the load from his dick.

"I'm so close." I begged but it was too late, his erection was already failing. He kissed me again and squeezed my breast once more before pushing himself up.

"Don't worry." He smiled down as his softening penis slipped out of me with a sloshing sound, letting out the cum it had corked up. Uncle Cameron pushed himself to his knees then reaching between my legs he pushed two fingers inside me.

He used his fingers to match the deep thrusting movement that had gotten me so close to orgasm then pressed his thumb into my clit and rubbed. His thrusting fingers made a squelching, slurping sound as they fucked me through his cum mess. It didn't take long for him to get me back to the brink.

"Yes! Right there." I cried, his fingertips ground into my g-spot in a way no toy could do. "Oh God, Uncle Cameron. Faster, harder!" I was going to explode. I let out a loud scream as he jammed his fingers deep into my pussy pushing me over the edge as I burst into orgasm, sending convulsive shock waves through my body. My pussy tightened around his fingers as my muscles contracted violently. I let out another howl of pleasure as my legs twitched and jumped.

"Yes, that's it, cum for me. Cum for your uncle, baby." He purred as he watched me lose control of my body. When my orgasm finally ended I relaxed, sinking into the couch.

Uncle Cameron, slowly, gently pulled his fingers out of me. "Sorry I was so quick." He said, wiping his sticky fingers on his shorts then pulling the waistband over his limp penis. "I'm glad I was able to get you off too though." He blushed.

"Don't be sorry. It was pretty amazing." I cooed as I massaged my own breasts.

"It was. You're pretty amazing. I just don't know how I'm going to look my sister in the eye tomorrow." Uncle Cameron said with a touch of sadness in his voice.

I lifted my head to look at him "Why?"

"Why? Chloe, I just fucked you. My niece, I just fucked my niece. I shot my fucking load inside you while my sister is at work and trusting me to take care of you." He didn't sound sad any longer, now he sounded angry.

"You did take care of me, very good care of me." I pushed myself up so I was sitting, facing him. "I understand you feel guilty but you shouldn't, that's just silly. I'm an adult and I wanted it. Maybe it's a little weird but it's hot as fuck too."

"It's incest." He growled "And you're barely eighteen. I'm nearly twice your age. Not to mention that your mom would kill me if she ever found out and what the hell would other people think?"

"We won't let them find out. It'll be our dirty little secret." I shrugged. I leaned into him and pressed my lips to his just as he had done while he was fucking me. He kissed me back just as hungry as before. His hands found my breasts and squeezed gently. I pulled my lips from his and whispered "I'll be your dirty secret."

The End