Uncle's Toy

Story Info
A sunny Sunday turned into an erotic day.
1.1k words
4.21
36.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peppydoll
Peppydoll
25 Followers

It was a sunny Sunday, my parents had begged me as usual to go church with them but I declined. They are so religious which was normal since they were pastors. They owned a church here in the city and they expected me their only child to take over after them. But, to their greatest dismay, I was the exact opposite of religious. The way I dressed, my hair, parties and clubbing, oh my, I was an authentic prodigal daughter. A disgraceful eighteen-year-old. I was also somewhat of a sex addict. Always fucking around looking for a man to match my perfect sexual fantasies and give me what I desired. Not the perfect quality for a pastor's daughter.

I was home alone as usual and today, neither my mom nor dad would be back till night because they had to go preach at some locals. I was ovulating and as usual, my hormones were flying around. I was so horny and I called my boyfriend but he was out of town. I didn't know who to call and I was in bad need of a good fuck. I put on some good old porn and sat on the floor with my legs wide open and my panties pulled to my legs. I began touching myself. I grazed my already erect nipples and tweaked them. I was soaking wet and moved my fingers to my clit. I rolled my head back in pleasure when I dipped a finger into myself feeling how wet I was. I needed more and I added two fingers I was feeling great but I needed something bigger. I opened my eyes to go get to my dildo and there he was, my uncle. The black sheep of my father's family who was supposed to come get some files today. I had forgotten he was coming and that I had left the door open.

There he stood, in all his manly and handsome glory looking so bulky and rough with tattoos littering his beautiful skin and there was another man with him who looked around the same age who I'm guessing was his friend. He was equally handsome. He was black and tall. He was so hot and good-looking, he looked like an athlete. My legs were still spread wide open, soaking wet and I could feel their hungry eyes go down to my pussy and my nipples. I could see the bulge in their trousers and suddenly I recovered from my shock.

"Uncle, I'm so sorry you had to see me like this. You didn't knock" I asked him.

"Well it's not your fault, I should have knocked but who would have thought my darling overly religious daughter would be here, sinning" he replied with a mischievous glint in his eyes and a smirk on his friend's face as he leaned down and starred at my still open pussy. I tried to close my legs but he grabbed them and spread them even wider. He pulled my neck harshly towards him and kissed me forcefully while I tried to get away from his grip. He grabbed my left boob and roughly tugged at my nipples. I was so turned on I could feel the wetness between my legs. I kept protesting and I lost it when he put his mouth on my right boob. His actions weren't calculated. It was urgent, fast and rough. Like he wanted to enjoy and savour each part of me while he still had time. Like something, he had imagined. He sucked roughly and tugged roughly, he handled me like an animal. With such rash craziness. I had imagined being with two men on several occasions but the thought of two men especially one of them being my uncle, forcefully taking me, made me feel extremely wet. It filled me with fear, excitement and anticipation because I had no control so I didn't know what to expect.

I had forgotten his friend till a fully erect penis was in my face.

"Go on baby, suck it and do it well don't make me force you" my uncle barked at me with such authority. I protested so they wouldn't know I was enjoying it. I let out a Yelp when my uncle carried me over to the table in my room and laid me on my back. His friend rammed his 9-inch cock straight into my mouth without warning. His penis was thick and long filling me up. While my uncle ate me out with such hunger. He gently sucked my clit while occasionally tongue fucking me. He put one of his large fingers into my pussy and added another while gently sucking my clit.

I moaned into his friend's penis which seemed to affect him since he picked up his pace and came with a loud grunt.

My pleasure was short-lived when my uncle pulled out his fingers only to ram his cock into me. It was extremely filling, I think even bigger than his friend, the biggest I've ever had. His friend sucked at my tits while my uncle kept ramming forcefully and rubbing my clit.

The pressure in my stomach kept building up till I exploded all over his cock. He picked me up and put me on his lap while bouncing my little form on his dick. I was so lost in pleasure and the entire room was filled with our moans and grunts till I felt a cold liquid on my butt hole before I could turn, I was pushed back down and his friend rammed his cock in my butthole. I let out a scream, it was my first anal and it was painful. With time the pain was replaced with intense pleasure and they moved at such a pace.

We all kept muttering profanities, moaning and groaning. The same pressure built up inside me and my uncle took a boob in his mouth, roughly sucking and tending to them while his friend massaged my nipples from my back. It was all too much and in no time I came loudly yelling and screaming.

My orgasm triggered my uncle and he came followed by his friend. They both pulled out of me and we all lay on the floor, exhausted and tired with sperm seeping out of my pussy and anus.

"So baby how about we continue in the shower, I'm sure your parents won't be back till night and we have time. Besides, you don't have a choice now do you?" My uncle asked with a wink and I looked at his friend and I thought to myself hell yes.

Peppydoll
Peppydoll
25 Followers