Uncomfortable Shorts

Story Info
No story is too short to publish.
6.2k words
3.7
3.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

The stories here are all too short by themselves to be published, so I have tossed them together. These are quick scenes. Don't expect much of a plot or any character development.

There is no overall theme.

This is a work of fantasy. Time is compressed.

You'll find depictions of various sex acts between consenting adults, both of whom are over eighteen. Not all of the sex is vanilla. The stories are rough around the edges. A lot of this comes under various forms of BDSM. Most were stories written for someone who requested something. Remember to play nice and respect RACK and SSC. If any of that bothers you, move on.

Please vote and leave a constructive comment or two. Enjoy!

Interrogation

Jane knew she was in trouble. She only let her guard down for an instant and here she was, captured by the enemy, being held God knows where. The ropes holding her wrists were rough and cut deeply into the flesh. The beating had yielded nothing to her tormentor. Name, rank, serial number. That's it. She knew he had opened up several deep welts on her ass and that her back was bleeding too. Bruises blossomed on her full breasts. Her pussy ached from the skilled application of his bare hand. Her split lip was starting to scab over again, but she knew he'd re-open it with a slap or a punch soon enough.

She shivered in the cool damp air of the darkened room. She had been naked but for leather cuffs on her ankles and ropes on her wrists for...well she lost track of time. Three days/ Four? It might have been ten or one.

The lock clanked and the door squeaked open. Three men entered. She recognized her tormentor's voice.

"There. Bring her to room 7. Place her on the object and tie her arms back. Make sure she is wearing that ankle spreader. We can't have her running away." he cackled.

Two men in dark green coveralls untied her and put a hood over her head. They led her, with difficulty out of the room, down a hallway and into a second room. Obviously room 7 was very large because every sound echoed.

They pulled her arms behind her and tied them securely then stretched them out behind her. The pain in her shoulders was intense at first. It slowly deadened into a dull ache. She felt a large gloved hand on each shoulder force her down into a sitting position. She braced herself. What would it be? Spikes? Broken glass? Tacks?

Cool, wet, soothing on her tortured ass. The hood was pulled off and she squinted in the bright light.

Ice.

She was sitting in a block of ice. She resisted the urge to moan softly at the relief. After all, her legs were spread as wide as they could go and her arms were almost out of their socket. She looked up as the door opened. Her tormentor entered. A big bear of a man with a stiff leather paddle in one hand and a cruel looking single tail whip in the other.

"Shall we begin then?" he asked.

"Jane Everett, Sergeant, Serial number-" His backhand across her face cut off her hundredth repetition.

"Enough of that slut." He matched the backhand with a forehand slap. Jane felt warm drops fall from her split lip, opened again. Drops of red pooled in the water between her legs.

He had dropped the single tail to slap her. He now took a dozen heavy strokes with the leather paddle across her belly. He paused to lift her face by the chin to meet his gaze as he moved up to her big tits and beat them another dozen strokes.

"How do you like my new toy, slut?" he asked, picking her head up by the hair and waving it in her face. She spat at him, catching him in the mouth. He calmly scooped it off his face, slathered it on hers and even more calmly punched her in the belly.

She gasped for breath, unready for the blow.

"How does your ass feel now?" he asked.

This made her notice that the relief had turned to pain as the cold seeped into her ass and the folds of her shaved pussy.

She scowled at him as he picked up the single tail and began toying with her strong thighs. A series of light taps followed by two or three hard blows, then a gentle caress up her thigh to tickle her freezing pussy.

"Get on with it asshole. Do your worst wimp. Go for it. You're never going to get me to talk!" She said, trying not to shiver.

He stopped dead in mid swing and lowered the whip. A sad smile crossed his face. "What makes you think I want you to talk?"

The Blow Job

I wasn't enjoying the baseball game much. It was hot as Hell and my team was getting pounded hard. My host noticed my discomfort.

"Sorry, the AC is out. The guy is coming tomorrow. Why don't you go outside, grab a beer and take in the breeze. You can say 'hi' to DD. I am going to go get a shower and try to cool off."

I was about to suggest we go to my place and watch the game, but his idea had a certain "charm"

I found his beer fridge full of cold ones. I grabbed two bottles and headed for thee patio. DD was there.

DD is hard to miss. A tall stunning blonde with a fit body, large grapefruit sized breasts and supple muscles that make her move like a cat. She wore a white barely-there bikini. The gauze-like material was rendered see-through by a combination of tanning products and sweat. It looked for all the world as if she was wearing sunglasses and high heeled sandals.

"Hi DD" I called out, opening and offering her one of the beers. She took it, took a sip and set it on a small table next to her lounge chair.

"What's up?" She asked.

"We were watching the game. Too hot. He went upstairs to cool off. I thought I would say hello. I have to say, I never figured you as the 'lay out and tan" type."

"Too hot for gardening and I gave the Handyman the day off. I am bored as fuck and horny. That's a bad combination."

She swung her long legs to my side of the lounge and drove herself up using those powerful thighs. She stood for what seemed like an hour, but I am sure it was a second or two and let me take in the full picture of a mature hardbody. A large drop of sweat slid between her breasts, over her belly and was absorbed into her thong, clarifying the view of heer shaved pubis.

She dropped to her knees in a fluid motion and had my zipper open in a flash. She took a mouthful of the cold beer and slipped my still limp member into her mouth. The cool of the beer on my too hot cock and the visual impact of watching this gorgeous blonde start to work me, made me respond quickly. She swallowed the beer and released my now hard shaft. She held it against my belly so she could lick from my balls to the tip.

As she reached the tip she took the head in her mouth and ran her even white teeth around the rim. Her tongue tickled the frenulum and I threw my head back in bliss. She moved to stimulate the hole. And I moaned louder than I thought I would. I looked down at her and swore I could see a devilish smile around my member.

In one quick motion she devoured my cock, taking me all the way into her throat. She worked her throat around it a bit. I think she decided that she didn't want me to cum quickly because she eased up. Her tongue teased my balls, tickling them before she took the into her mouth as well.

I groaned at the unspeakable delight of being taken completely into her mouth. One of us had just owned the other. I am still not sure which.

She worked me cock and balls hard for a pleasant eternity then eased my nuts out of her mouth. She dragged her teeth along my shaft slowly. Just enough pressure to recognize the erotic danger she was threatening me with. As she reached the head she slowly bit. Gently at first then a bit harder. Harder still. She giggled like a schoolgirl as she released it with fresh teeth marks and licked it like an ice-cream cone, even grabbing the base of my meatstick and squeezing tight against the heat of the day.

She showed none of her earlier mercy on my cock head. She licked and sucked and kissed it, slick with her saliva. She dried it with her hand and squeezed a drop of precum. She took it on her tongue rolled it around like aged smoky whisky and swallowed deliberately. Her right hand drifted to my balls as she returned to the head. Her left hand had disappeared into the soaking wet fabric of her thong. She rotated her hips, grinding an imaginary second penis. Her fingers teased the spot behind my balls as she slobbered over my cockhead.

She released me and looked up at me. Those clear eyes pleading. "Cum for me. I need your cum. Please." she begged. She meant business because she redoubled her efforts on my balls and started fucking me with her mouth. She tore the thong aside and began fingering her drenched slit and bucking like a horse as she came.

Her orgasm put me over the top. My unit spasmed three times hard and I saw a drop of spunk at the corner of her mouth. She released my cock and swallowed greedily. She pushed the drop into her mouth and licked off my cock. She smiled that devilish grin again and slapped my still hard member twice.

She stood, laughing and turned to walk away, dropping the scraps of cloth that were her bikini as she went.

"I'm getting a shower," She began. "Then I am going to find Him and see if he wants a hummer too. But that will leave a couple of alternatives for you. I haven't been spit roasted in a while and that fixed "bored" but made me more horny."

"Do you need someone to do your back? I asked.

"Maybe later. Let's get that shower and get me thoroughly fucked first." she answered, slinking away with that catlike walk.

Susan's Vengeance

(For my friend, Susan, who inspired this)

Susan came around slowly, and took in her surroundings. She recognized at once that her drink had been drugged. She also could see that she was in some filthy dungeon. The chill of the damp air told her that she was naked.

Susan was curled into a modified "Humble" position, face down, firm round ass up. Her wrist cuffs were linked to her ankle cuffs. A leather bridle filled her mouth. She bit hard, waiting for the impact. She wondered what tool this pervert would use on her. A flogger? A tawse? Maybe a cane?

"Ah, a flogger!" she concluded as she felt the tails brush her ass.

She couldn't process what was in front of her though. It was clearly her younger, prettier sister Laura, naked. She was kneeling, hands bound behind her. Large nasty clamps bit into her nipples. Her large tits jiggled as she struggled to breathe evenly against the anxiety. The clamps had wires leading away from her, as did the microphone in front of Susan. What the fuck were all the wires for?

She felt her hair being pulled hard enough to raise her head.

"Hello Susan." said a male voice behind her. "Ah! Don't try to speak. We're going to have a little fun. I am going to work over your fine ass with this flogger, and well..."

He brought the tool down heavily on her ass. Susan screamed through the bridle. Then an astounding thing happened.

Laura screamed too.

As she stared confused at her sister, He brought the flogger down again twice very hard.

Susan screamed long and loud. So did Laura.

"Have you figured it out yet Susan? As usual this isn't about you." He slashed her ass again. Susan screamed and so did Laura.

"This is about your younger, prettier sister, Laura. I have set this up so that your screams are measured and used to power the electrodes I attached to Laura's gorgeous tits. The louder you are, the more intense the pain. The longer you scream. The longer she feels it." He slashed her from the shoulder blades to her feet six hard blows

Susan screamed and screamed. Laura moaned then screamed even louder. When she stopped she squinted at Susan.

"Just shut your fucking mouth cunt." Laura said through gritted teeth.

The Dom removed the bridle from Susan's mouth

Susan smiled. "WHY?" she said, much louder than necessary.

Laura jumped under the short, powerful burst of electric shock and screamed out loud enough that the microphone picked it up and gave her a smaller after shock. When she recovered, Laura was breathing hard and a single tear rolled down her left cheek.

"B-because I'm your sister!" Laura said

"You didn't think of that when you fucked my highschool boyfriend." Susan said in a low whisper.

The resulting shock was mild but sustained and Laura responded "AHHHHHHH! Shhhh!"

"DID YOU?!?" Susan yelled

"AHHHHHH! STOOOOOOOOP!" Laura writhed in pain as the shocks flowed into her perfect tits and devastated her body

"Or when you fucked and abandoned my college roommate's brother" She snarled

Laura screamed long and loud. "Please. I'll stop. I'll do anything." Laura said in a barely audible whisper

"Hehehehe" Susan giggled, causing Laura to convulse.

"Please Susan. Have some pity for me?" Laura begged

"PITY?" she shouted. Laura convulsed and screamed "NOOOOOOO!"

"Like you showed me every time you fucked my husband?" Susan whispered. Laura shook and moaned. "Like when you fucked him on my birthday while I was in the house? SLUT!"

Laura's body shook and spasmed as her moan rose into a full throated scream. As the power stopped flowing, tears streamed from both eyes. She looked longingly at her sister and mouthed "please".

Susan lifted her head and spoke to the Master with the whip, out of microphone range "Hey, wimp, aren't you supposed to be beating the fuck out of me. Come on. I can take it. Whip my cunt and asshole too. That hurts like fuck. Do it shithead!"

The Dom smiled and put down his flogger. He picked up a cane and spread Susan's ass a bit and brought the cane down sharply on Susan's dripping cunt. Susan screamed for twenty seconds. Laura passed out after ten.

DD Frees the Girls

DD struggled to open the door. She managed to get inside and dropped her things in the entryway and kicked off her shoes. She padded her way barefoot to the couch and poured herself into it, letting out a long, exasperated breath.

It had been a long day. She craved relief.

Once the worst of the day had melted into the soft leather upholstery, she stood. There was one more thing she needed. She peeled her shirt off and placed it carefully beside her. Her full breasts overflowed the red bra. "Pretty" she always thought when she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror wearing it. And she was right. It was too small; a D cup that couldn't contain the DD breasts that gave her her nickname. But damn, she looked good in it; a sexual being. An erotic goddess, displaying her bounty.

But still, it needed to come off. She lowered the left shoulder strap, letting it rest on her arm. She massaged the spot on her shoulder where it dug in. Maybe he would do that later.

"Yes! A massage of my poor aching back and shoulders." She thought. She slipped out of her yoga pants but left her lace thong on.

She lowered the other shoulder strap and pulled both arms out of it. A hard-driving old rock n roll song played in her mind. She started to sway her hips to "Takin' Care of Business". She held the red lace in place over her full boobs. As she started to move more forcefully, wishing she had a pole in the living room, she reached back. She fumbled for the clasp like a teenage boy on his first date, desperate for a glimpse of his girl's breasts.

"That's how it should be." She said aloud. "They are damn nice tits, and anyone who sees them should gasp!"

She released the clasp. The bra hesitated for a moment, reluctant to lose contact with her gorgeous breasts. Then it started to slip. As DD ground her full round hips to the unheard music, it slipped away, puddling on the floor at her feet.

The cool air washed over DD's huge tits, giving the relief she sought. Her dark pink nipples stiffened in the middle of her dark areolas. "Freedom! Letting them breathe!" She thought.

DD grabbed her beautiful full breasts, squeezing them. It was hard not to hold them, caress them, feel them. She loved showing them off. She lifted them, feeling the weight; so heavy. She loved and hated the heft of them. Holding them felt satisfying but she still had to carry them all day. She let her hands drop to the pink nipples, growing harder in anticipation. She gave them both a tug, stiffening them more. She caressed them softly, then more vigorously. She let one go and slid her hand down her flat, hard belly, lingering briefly at her navel. She lifted her right breast to her lips.

"Should I?" She thought. "I love my nipples licked and sucked. I'll just have a quick one." She was about to plunge her left hand into her thong to stroke her wetness, when she heard the door open.

My Friend

I look down as I recline on my bed. Naked as always when I am going to sleep. I reflect on my friend below. He gets me in trouble and provides relief. He sits there on my thigh, languishing, unaware.

The hair at the base is still the red of my youth, the bright red of new copper.

I wear a cockring today. Cold iron binds my pleasure. The weight drags when I stand.

My balls are still tight. An old man's balls are supposed to hang low. Mine don't. They are tight to the underside of my cock.

I reach down and cup my balls, feeling their weight. The Iron Ring on my little finger clinks against the iron ring around my cock.

He responds and rises a little. The veins become more prominent. The much paler ring below the head stands out. A souvenir of being circumcised at 43.

I open my tablet. I navigate to my favourite website. I marvel at the diversity of amateur pictures.

He fills a bit more and flops off my thigh to hang between my legs, growing still.

I read the beautifully expressed obscene thoughts of a young woman. So expressive and so dark. I escape to a different place. The mere use of our nicknames brings more blood rushing into him. The head is now shiny. She has proposed a wonderful erotic idea, painting a picture of sensual delights and playful adult games.

He is very interested and jumps to full attention.

She describes in detail where she wants to put him. What she wants me to do with him. How she wants me to ravage her with him. I reach for him, wrapping my hand around the shaft. I slowly trace his full length, feeling the veins, running a finger around the rim. Feeling a drip of pre-cum I rub it into the head. My finger pauses at my urethra. I shudder slightly.

As I read the debauched thoughts of this innocent, I hold him tighter, sliding my hand along his length, I'm still cupping and fondling my balls. I slide along his length all the way from the root to the tip. Satisfying length. Satisfying girth. Satisfying to me. Satisfying to others. Not enormous, but not tiny either. Big enough to get "nice dick" said and "Oh fuck" moaned at me

I squeeze and tug at my balls, still jacking. I look at what she has sent me. She is demure but tells me in two languages that she wants to be used roughly and fucked hard. I feel my balls tighten and I feel him get just a little stiffer.

She promises to bend over and present both holes for my inspection. He's dribbling precum as I see her neatly trimmed pussy and tight back passage in my mind. I close my eyes. The image is clear. He responds. I feel the stirring in my balls. My hand has become her tight cunt as I pound myself just like I pound a woman as the cum rises.

I cum in three hard spasms. How many gallons of jizz have I spilled in my lifetime? Add another ten milliliters.

A Mid-Week Blowjob

A blow job should not need a special occasion. I pity the men that get two a year: their birthday and Valentines Day.

Last night she asked for a drink after dinner. That's always a good sign. She showered but put on a long cotton night dress.

Hmm. Not good.

We watched TV for a while. At 9:30 she announced that she was going to bed. Fortunately, I decided to join her. She came out of the bathroom naked, collar in hand, cuffs already on her ankles and wrists.

12