Uncomfortable Shorts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you might just want to have some fun tonight." She said,

"Come with me." I said, as I put on her collar. I let the nipple clamp chain dangle between her heavy tits. In the bedroom, I opened the toybox and retrieved the breast harness rope (pre-cut) and the karada rope (pre-tied).Tits trussed, nipples clamped and a happy knot tight against her clit, I slipped the blindfold on. I dropped a pillow on the floor and pushed her down. I clipped the ankle cuffs together. Then I did the same with her wrist cuffs on a short chain in front (Thinking ahead).

I slapped her broad firm ass hard enough to leave a handprint. She giggled. On the second one, she moaned.

Her mouth was already open. I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my rapidly hardening cock. She groped blindly for it. I put her out of her misery by bringing my cock to her lips and holding it there. She reached for it with her tongue. I held back, allowing her to slip the tip of her tongue into the pee hole of my cock. She reached up and found my balls, pulling gently, begging with her hands. I let go of my shaft and one of her hands took its place while the other stroked my nuts.

She licked the head until it was slick and glossy with her saliva. She took it slowly in her mouth and swirled her tongue on it. She knows that drives me insane. I placed my hand on the back of her head. She knows that means I'm getting impatient. She took my cock out of her mouth.

"Are you going to cum in my mouth or on my face? Oh, maybe my tits?" She asked.

She didn't wait for an answer, she simply took my meat back in her mouth and started to work my cock fucking me with her mouth and every busy tongue.

"Play with your tits." I growled. That's the other reason I put her wrists in front, on a short chain. It's long enough to reach both tits, but not long enough to let her play with one tit and finger herself with the other. That's pure torment, because that's one of her favourite moves when she masturbates for me: one hand playing with a tit, pinching the nipple, squeezing, licking while she finger fucks her sweet gash.

She moaned as she pulled her nipples hard. She looked up, pleading with her eyes.

"Not yet. Do something creative with my cock first."

She pulled back until just my head was in her mouth. She pursed her lips and fucked just the head, releasing her tits and grabbing my balls again, pulling them down and stroking them.

After a minute or two of this she looked up again.

"Okay, you can play with your pussy while you finish blowing me." I said. I could see the relief in her eyes as she took me in her mouth again and started enthusiastically frigging her gash.

She can't deepthroat even my modest dick. But she makes up for that with the things she does with her tongue while she is sucking. I can barely describe it. Her head moves in a small circle and in her mouth its like a dozen kittens are trying to lick milk off my cock.

I knew I was getting close.

"Is your pussy nice and wet?" I asked, pulling out of her mouth. She held up her wet fingers. I licked the musky sweet pussy juice off them.

"Good." I said, "I want to finish inside you." I helped her to her feet. I shuffle-stepped her to the bed, pushing her face down. I admired that nice round full ass, then split her cheeks. I rubbed my cock down her hairy cleft and slipped it into her sweet pussy. She gasped slightly as I started to pound her hard.

There's something about having a cock inside her slit that awakens the slut in her. She started to move. She couldn't decide if she wanted to rotate her ass or push it into me. She did both. I know she wanted to either rub her clit or spread her cheeks. I spread them, marveling at the hairy garden in front of me. She doesn't give up her ass often (that takes a few drinks), but I watched her winking asshole as I pumped hard.

"Fuck. Give it to me. I want you to fill my fucking pussy. Right. Fucking. Now. Come on, is that as hard as you can fuck me?"

I slapped her ass three times, nice and hard. She quite literally asked for that with her last sentence. That settled her and she ground her ass into my groin at the end of each stroke. I spread her again and made four or five long, slow deliberate strokes before my cock exploded deep inside her cunt.

I unclipped her hands and knelt to unclip her ankles, giving her a lick on the way. She climbed up on the bed, flipped over and licked my cock clean. I joined her and we shared a sloppy kiss that tasted of both of our cum.

We fell asleep across the bed, on top of the covers, covered in sweat, saliva, pussy juice and cum.

Tan Lines

Its her tan lines that get me.

Every

Fucking

Time.

She tans so dark. But her natural skin tone is so light. When she wears something different than her Speedo, it shows.

Oh, its just a hint of course. But I know. I know her ass is so white she's a "Cotton Tail".

I know her belly, soft and round is as white as her ass.

I know those big, hanging tits are bright white.

And I know her pussy, shaved bare mound, lips and all the way to her tight asshole, is a bright blazing landing strip beckoning to a cock to come in for some high-quality time inside her warm, wet sleeve.

It has gotten so any time I see a tan line, any tan line and I want to see her naked, on display, showing off her hours under the tropical sun. And I feel my cock hardening as I strip her in my mind...massage aloe into the parts that got a little too much sun today...and feel the coolness of the untouched skin as I press my body against hers, and slide inside her dripping cunt.

And feel the heat from the sun again...

The Hike

I was out for a short hike on a beautiful day. I had gone a mile or so when I left the trail because I knew a clear cool lake that was perfect for a swim on a hot day. I stripped just a few yards off the trail and carried on to the water in my boots. I returned refreshed, enjoying being naked in the outdoors. As I reached for my clothes, I could hear the rustling of fabric. I looked up. There she stood. A magnificent sight, A big, tall woman. Curvy. Big beautiful ass made more prominent by the dark tan below. Nice big hangers. A soft belly made to be pushed against...

My cock started to rise to the occasion. I absent-mindedly reached for it as she dropped her dress and began to pose for an unseen photographer.

When she dropped her red panties and bent over, I was fully hard and starting to jack my cock. She spread wide, showing a cute brown starfish that looked like it needed a cock in it almost as much as her perfectly shaved cunt. I jacked my dick hard, fearing discovery, but unable to tear my eyes off this hot cougar. My eyes were locked on her ready holes. As she turned, those big heavy tits came into view.

Our eyes locked, and she smiled, cupping her juggs and raising one to her lips for a kiss. I was furiously pounding my cock, thinking of it slipping into her dripping slit when she reached for it herself and began to rub it. As she turned her back to me and spread her ass cheeks again I came in an explosion, covering the bushes in front of me with spunk.

She smiled and licked her lips as she slipped her dress over her head. She made a show of hanging her red panties on a nearby tree branch.

"Let's get back to the Lodge Gerry." she said to the unseen photographer. "What was my cabin number again?". He answered.

"I hope I didn't forget anything." she added as she headed back up the trail to the lodge.

I dressed quickly and retrieved the panties. They smelled of a woman who loves to be used. I headed for the lodge to return them.

Two Forty-Five

Two forty-five. That's the worst time of my day. I know its different for others. The Maintenance folks say they hate that last ten minutes before shower time, because it drags so slowly. The Purchasing people hate that "rush" orders all come in at lunch time.

But in the Technical Unit, it's 2:45 pm. That's when the "urgent" requests come in from everywhere. I am afraid to answer the phone or read an email because I know it is going to mean "somebody" is staying late.

It was my last day before vacation, so I carefully avoided the phone and email as much as I could. I hid in the Maintenance Shop for a while, chatting with the Foreman. I slipped out for lunch to avoid the Cafeteria. When I came back I announced that I was working on year-end financial statements (which I had finished the week before) and was not to be disturbed. I closed my office door and cursed its unreliable lock.

I read. I surfed porn on my phone. I sketched a gift box I wanted to build in my shop. I watched the clock move glacially towards the cursed hour.

"Not today. Please, not today!" I whispered to the empty office.

As if on cue, the door knob began to turn. I was expecting a safety shoe belonging to some Mechanic with a problem.

Instead I saw a black pump over black nylons. Something told me that it wasn't a Secretary or Clerk.

As the rest of the woman entered I breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't a walking problem. It was the love of my life, a pleasant surprise. The conservative black business suit didn't fool me. She only wears it as a counterpoint to something sexy. I waited and watched her curves move across the office.

"Hey Babe. What's up?" I asked

"You, in a minute" She answered, undoing the jacket and tossing it aside. She undid the top two buttons of the blouse, revealing a hint of black lace bra underneath. She looked me in the eye, smiling a twisted grin as she undid the rest of the buttons. The blouse was thrown towards the jacket.

"Remember that time I came here on a Sunday when nobody was around, and I left a red thing in your in-basket? How embarrassed you were when Jerry found them on Monday? That's not going to happen this time." She said moving my laptop aside and clearing a spot on my desk.

She unclipped her bra, releasing those magnificent breasts. I reached for them, but she slapped my hand away. "Don't get ahead of me." she said sternly.

She stepped out of her skirt to show garters and no panties. Clever girl. She sat in front of me on the clear spot on my desk and spread her legs wide. I stared at her neatly trimmed pussy, in awe at how beautiful it was. Every time is like the first time. I traced the curves and textures with my eyes and looked up at her. She smiled then said,

"It's not going to eat itself."

I opened my shirt awkwardly, knowing that she liked my hairy chest.

I dropped to my knees, hands braced on the desk and kissed my way up the inside of her right thigh, moving from nylon to bare skin. I teased at the soft flesh near your pretty pussy, then abruptly moved to her left thigh and did the same thing. This time as I reached her slit, I parted her lips with my tongue and gently traced circles around her clitoris. My hands pushed her thighs open wider so I could be sure not to miss any part of her glorious vagina. I split her lips open with my tongue and slid it inside.

The taste of her sweet pussy always amazes me. I lapped greedily, my tongue curled into a trough so I could capture her juices. I drove it deeper as I felt her hand on my head. Soft moaning told me I was on the right track. I moved my hands around and squeezed her firm ass. Why do women with gorgeous asses complain that they are too big?

I must have hit something right as the meaning got louder and her hand forced my face into her sweet quim. I devoured her like a banquet. My beard was getting very wet. "Proper Beard Conditioning" she always said. I held her lips open and ground my hairy chin into her clit. That sent her over the edge. She made a muffled scream and pounded the desk. Her hips gyrated and her thighs closed on my head, trapping me in heaven. I felt her legs shake as the waves of pleasure took her away.

I smiled as I stood up

When she came back to her senses she gave me a wicked smirk and slowly slipped off the desk. Her gorgeous breasts caressed my torso and we folded ourselves into a tight embrace. Our lips met. The touch led to our tongues wrestling, exploring, probing. Looking for something we have never found, but still seek.

She slid down my body as I sat back down. She positioned herself between my open legs. She reached for my belt and undid it. My zipper slid down and she took my already stiff member in her hand and pulled it out. She looked at it for a second or two, and traced the head with a finger as she moved closer. I could feel her warm breath before she took the head in her mouth. Her tongue traced the pattern her finger had just made, driving me nuts as she licked the rim.

She released my cock with a loud "pop!" She took a deep breath. In and out. Her chest heaving, holding my attention. I knew what was next.

She reached up to run her fingers through my chest hair as she held my pole in the other hand. Ready to pounce like a hungry kitten

Her mouth formed a perfect "O" as she drew nearer. Her bright red lipstick glistened in the dim light. I knew it would soon cover my shaft. I smiled and closed my eyes, anticipating paradise.

That was when I heard the office door open.

I know, two similar stories, or at least two with the same idea. Tell me which was better?

12