All Comments on 'Unconditional Love Ch. 01'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
TheSeeker84TheSeeker84almost 4 years ago
Gross

Guy's got a hot sister and mom and home and he fucks his old bag grandma??? You got issues, man.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago
Beautiful

great read nice build and great sex. cant wait to see how this one plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Very good story! 5 stars. I like the characters and the build up. I like the dialogue and banter between them. I like that you can keep this going and maybe expand it to other parts of the family. I also like that he doesn't have a giant cock like some people, but knows how to use what he has to make her happy. I look forward to reading more. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

Very well written erotic and plausible story. Who knows when we find the source of the young man's attractiveness?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Loved this, can't wait for more! Well done and thank you.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Great Beginning

Absolutely wonderful start and I can't wait for the next part. I'm a big fan of your Librarian stories and this looks to be another great one. I am also a big fan of Soul71 and when you mentioned him I knew this was going to be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If Grammy's that good, just think how good mom and sis will be.

My grandma is still attractive. I don't know if I would fuck her, but definitely I would fuck my mom's hot body.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 4 years ago
sick fucker

you had a good story up to the point when you had him start spanking her and abusing her tits and causing her pain, what is it with you sick fuckers that think abusing women during sex is good fun for the woman, sex is supposed to be fun, not painful, I would like to beat the shit out of you and see how much you enjoy it. I would cut your dick off and ask you if you enjoying it. I hate sick fuckers like you who beat on women to get your rocks off, which earned you 1 star.

Kiltie01Kiltie01almost 4 years ago
Good take keep it going

Good start to what could be a great series. To the commenter who said the author has issues. WTF dude we all got issues

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
In response to sexymeup....

Some people, yes both male and female like to be spanked, have nipples twisted or squeezed hard....etc. As it is your right not to like it, it is their right to enjoy it.

If no one is being forced against their will....but truly enjoying it....and they aren't forcing their feelings or thoughts on you...

Whose to say it's wrong....you have a choice to stop reading....read something else...rate it whatever you feel necessary....but to call names, degrade someone for their likes or dislikes...is just as wrong as you believing there is something wrong with them....hopefully you are never judged by something so shallow.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

A great opening chapter! I could do without the slut parts at the end, but it's your story. Thank you!

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More... More... More Chapters !!!!

Great story. I want more !!!!-

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Love reading about Helen's "grip" whilst orgasming...

Reminds me of Steely Dan I in"Naked Lunch".

5 Stars!

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

He goes from weirded out of his mind by his nude sister and general flirting in his home to flirting himself with grandma (all three female generations look mostly the same) and loving her and having sex?

From completely inexperienced to a sex god?

That he fingered his ex-girlfriend could've been added earlier, thus giving his expert fingering skills in the kitchen more believability.

In general nice start just those things made my head shake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cute start

Not much to say besides the fact that it’s rather typical incest silliness, but I did find the end interesting.

Body shaming is wrong especially when people get older, but if grandma wants to fuck she needs to get fit. Not just skinny, but in the gym runny laps and pumping iron. Her knees won’t hurt as much and she won’t need to take any breaks from her grandson, if anything Jack getting buff would work against her! He would be less tired from sex and given his teenage libido raring for even more, eventually it would become a necessity for him to strike out and get more pussy as grandma can’t keep and starts to get hurt in the unfun way.

Also it’s erotica, who needs realistic bodies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great

I like this story. But Jack has, or had, fantasies about sis and mom at some point and now either isn't really picking up on the obvious, or is totally put off by it. That makes no sense, especially since it's not beyond him as a practice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really hot and on the mark .xxxxx

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

If he doesnt mind incest, and flirts with his grandma and fucks her, why is he so weirded out by his sister that flirts heavily with him? Doesnt make sense

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 year ago

5⭐️ story ,,, I think I understand why he feels weird about his sister and mom,, it’s his love overtime for his grandma since she has been there for him helping with school grades,, is there a dad in this that is silent since the parents gave him $1000 yet bought the sister a car ???? ,, I just can’t wait to see where this is going

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Liking this story so far waiting on next chapter 4 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
1447 Followers
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES