Unconditional Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once her orgasm subsided, Helen was able to think again clearly and yelled to him, "Faster baby. Fuck me faster and harder. Make me cum on your hard cock."

Jack then heard a noise at the window and stopped for a half second but didn't see anyone there. He did notice that the curtain did have an opening so that someone would be able to see in, but thought it was just a bird or something else and went back to his task of providing pleasure to both of them.

Thinking really naughty thoughts in his head, Jack pulled back on her hair harder, hearing a light yelp and "ouch" come from her lips as she was pulled back further than she could. He then took his hand from her hip and wrapped it across her stomach and pulled her so that she was kneeling still but her body was vertical.

Jack started moving his hips to the left and right, getting more angles of penetration as his hand released her hair and gripped her closest breast. Pinching, twisting and pulling the little nub he brought her much quicker to her orgasm again as she screamed out.

"HARDER! PULL HARDER ON MY BLOODY NIPPLES! MAKE THEM PUPPIES BURNNNN!" she screamed again as her orgasm hit her once more. However when she started to violently shake, she made no sound whatsoever and instead just had her mouth wide open as her eyes were closed tightly. Her arms had reached behind her and was holding him to her as hard as she could.

Jack had stopped fucking her with long hard stoked and due to her hands holding him, was instead going with faster, shorter strokes. Looking down at his hips, he looked more like a rabbit fornicating than a person due to the speed he was going but it was having the effect that he wanted as she was neck deep in her second orgasm of their anal coupling.

When Helen's orgasm had finally finished, she felt another one rushing up too fast. She tried her hardest to delay it but didn't have the strength to do so and instead started screaming, "NO NO NO NO FUCK FUCK FUCK BLOODY FUCK BLOODY FUCK BLOODY ..." After that nothing came out of her lips as her body went limp.

Just as her orgasm hit her, Jack felt his own balls tighten as he sent gob after gob of his seed deep into her bowels. He was huffing pretty bad while trying to catch his breath. Then he noticed her body was limp. Carefully, he laid her down on the bed, laying next to her noticing that she wasn't breathing. Pausing for just a minute, she came back to and opened her eyes, gasping for breath.

Jack could only smile as she had done that a couple times since they started and knew it was one of her best orgasms. He was rubbing his hands across her stomach and breasts, making sure not to touch her nipples that were much more red now due to the pain and pleasure he put them through. He was trying to comfort her, not add extra stimulation that she probably could not take at this moment.

Once Helen came to, she felt like she was out for a long time but in reality, it was probably only a couple minutes at most. Her eyes darted back and forth while her mind rebooted and tried to gather her bearings. Looking down at her naked body she followed the arm that was caressing her and it took her a few seconds to register who it was with her, "God I love you baby," she said lovingly to him kissing him deeply.

"I take it that was a good one?" Jack asked knowingly.

"Fuck Yes!" she yelled but then giggled to herself.

"Good. I'm always willing to bring pleasure to the woman I love," Jack replied in a loving manner.

She studied him for a minute and then laughed. Jack looked at her confused and it took Helen a minute to compose herself. "Pleasure? That was more than pleasure. That was something that women everywhere have been searching for. I was floating on a cloud in nirvana." Jack started laughing as well hearing her words which got her to laugh back at him.

After about 20 minutes, they had cleaned up and Jack was dressed. Helen didn't bother getting dressed as she would need a long hot shower after this whereas Jack didn't bring a change of clothes and would shower once he was home, but only when he was clear, he wouldn't be asked why he was showering again.

When he was putting his shoes back on, he asked the question he needed the answer to, but had dreaded asking, "Grandma, what happened between you and Mom causing you two to not talk anymore. You two used to be like friends talking all the time but now she hardly calls and I don't think you have seen her in a while."

Helen knew this day would come that she would need to help him understand. Knowing she should have nipped this in the bud a long time ago, she cursed herself for letting it go on for so long. Slowly she sat down next to her loving grandson hoping he wouldn't hate her as well.

"Well ... that is a difficult thing to tell you. Your mother may see if differently, but I will give you the main details and how I see it from my side." She took a deep breath and started, "Your mother is mad at me due to how your grandfather died. That Saturday, he had a couple of drinks like he always did and hates to drive when he does drink for fear of losing control. Earlier that day, we had a bad argument and your mother had called and I was telling her about the argument. I decided to make dinner and it was something that I loved to make and eat but your grandfather really only ate it to make me happy. Maybe I was being spiteful for the argument or maybe it was just I wanted to feel better, who knows. Either way, I was missing two key ingredients for the dish and decided to head out to the supermarket to get them. Usually your grandfather would go, but I was pissed at him and he had also been drinking so I decided to go alone."

She paused for a second closing her eyes and taking another deep breath before opening her eyes and continuing, "As I had just started up the car, your grandfather came out and said I wasn't going anywhere. We argued for a few moments and as I was yelling in the front yard telling him he can go into a hole, but in a much meaner sense, he grabbed my head, kissed my forehead and told me he was being a jackass earlier and wanted to make it up to me. He even offered to pick up some cheesecake from the bakery down the street, knowing how much I loved them, before they closed a couple years ago."

Jack could see the tears starting to run down her face now as the dam had been released, "I should have said no, should have stopped him knowing he was drinking but... but then I might be in his place." She took another deep breath feeling remorse wishing he hadn't left but also knew it was meant to be and there was nothing she could have done to stop him. "About an hour later I received a call from the police stating he was in a car accident and was killed on impact. He had all the items with him as well as some of my favorite flowers. When your mother heard about the accident, she was devastated as one would be, but when I told her the story of how he begged me to go, she saw it as my fault and blamed me for letting him leave. At the time, I was so emotionally broken having lost him that I agreed with her, it was my fault, and she told me she never wanted to see me again after that."

"Grandma," Jack said putting his arm on her shoulder, "Grandpa was a stubborn man and was also just as caring and kind as there was a man. He is part of the reason I strive to be the best man I can be. There was nothing you could have done to stop him and Mom is just as freaking stubborn for letting it go this long. She probably realized that you weren't at fault within the first couple months, but her thick-headed ass is too proud to admit it. Know that I know you and you would never, ever do anything to hurt him like that."

"I know sweetheart. Though we all knew it was the other driver's fault but due to your grandfather being at .09 which is just barely over the legal limit, it was considered a no fault accident. That other lucky son-of-a-bitch survived without a scratch and he was the one that ran the light and killed him."

Jack hugged her knowing she needed him but also knew that she had nothing to be ashamed of as she did everything he would have. One can't dwell on the past and can only think about the future. "I have to go now, but please call me if you need me. I'm here for you no matter what okay?"

She caressed his cheek loving his kind and caring ways, "I'll be fine. It just hurts when you bring up painful memories. Though I do hope you never have any like this."

They kissed deeply and hugged each other tightly before Jack waved goodbye to her. She didn't dare step outside as she was still wearing the mesh body stocking and didn't want the neighbors talking about how she was showing off her lady parts to her grandson.

Jack made it home quickly and had let his anger for his mother subside. He wouldn't confront her as it wasn't his place, but he did want to get them together so they could get over their differences.

As he walked into the door, he was greeted by his mother stepping out of the kitchen in a t-shirt and tight jeans, "Hi sweetie, glad you're home. Did you have fun at your girlfriend's house?" she asked in a cheerful tone.

This stunned Jack as he expected her to be angry. He didn't know what to think but just responded back plainly, "Yeah I did."

"Good, good," she replied with a devilish look to her eyes. "Have you eaten or did you skip lunch?"

"Actually, I'm pretty famished if there is anything ready," Jack replied not realizing he hadn't eaten anything all day.

"I bet you are. You will need your strength for what is to come you naughty boy," Janet thought to herself as she stared at her son, "Well then don't stand there, come fill yourself."

Jack wondered what the odd look in her eyes was but as soon as he tried to figure it out, it was gone and she was back to her cheerful self. Thinking back, she hadn't acted like this since he and Blair were kids.

Just as he was walking into the kitchen, Blair came down the stairs and into the kitchen, "Hey bro," she said plainly at him, but otherwise ignored him. She was wearing a normal sized t-shirt and jeans herself, something he wasn't used to in a long while. Actually, he couldn't remember the last time she wore a plain t-shirt like that when she wasn't going to sleep. He also noticed she was not wearing any makeup as well. He wondered if the bomb he dropped about him having a girlfriend this morning caused her to be like this but couldn't fathom why it would.

"Here you go sweetie," Janet said as she put a plate of food in front of him. To his surprise, it was most of the things he loved but was more a dinner plate than a lunch one. Looking out of the corner of his eye, he saw his mother and sister talking about something before she came back with a glass of juice in her hand, "Sorry sweetie, we ran out of soda but I'll go get some in the morning okay?"

"Yeah sure Mom," he replied feeling like he walked into a Pleasantville episode or maybe the movie about the body snatchers. They were acting too weird for him but he ignored them as his stomach didn't care about them, only about the aromas that were tickling his nose at the moment.

Jack dove into his food, almost devouring it whole as he was that hungry. From not eating anything that day to the late morning romp with his grandmother, he was famished when he started. By the time he finished, his belly hurt and he wanted to go lay down as he was now extremely exhausted.

"I think I'm gonna go lay down for a bit, I'm not feeling too ..." his words trailed off as he stood up and took two steps before everything went black.

##################################################################################

When Jack woke up he was laying on what felt like a bed staring at the ceiling. Looking around the room, he saw it was his own room he was in so he knew he was on his own queen sized bed. Then something caught his attention or more a feeling did. He felt warmth and wetness on his crotch and when he went to move, he realized he couldn't. Looking up to his arms, he saw they were tied to the bed so that he couldn't move them. He struggled for a few seconds but it was useless, he wasn't going anywhere.

Finally looking down at his crotch he saw a silk curtain of wavy blonde hair as it seemed the head it was attached to was bobbing up and down on his cock. Reluctantly releasing a moan, as he was being force into this, another head popped up and he looked into Blair's eyes.

"Mom, he's awake!" Blair said with a sense of urgency as she tapped her mother forcing her to look up at her son.

"Good morning sleepy head. Looks like you are finally up," his mother said with raw lust in her eyes.

"What the fuck is going on and why the fuck can't I move?" Jack yelled.

Janet smiled big with an evil grin on her face, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. You shouldn't speak to your mother like that. Especially since you have been doing naughty things with a certain someone."

"I will speak to you how I want when you are taking me against my will dammit," he said but then growled, "NOW LET ME GO!"

"Now Jack," she said in an authoritative motherly voice, "Do you think it is fair that my own mother got to have this thick hard juicy cock here but not me or my daughter?"

Jack's eyes went wide, wondering how they could have found out, "I-I don't know what you are talking about," he stammered wondering how he was going to get out of this.

"Don't lie to me young man!" Janet yelled at him while squeezing his cock so hard he winced in pain, "You are caught quite literally with your pants down and your yummy cock deep in my mother. No point in trying to lie about it now."

Jack had to control his breathing due to the pain from her squeezing hard on his dick for a moment but finally said, "Fine. Yes, I have been fucking her and I'm not going to stop."

"Oh I never said anything about you stopping," Janet said with a devilish grin as she dropped the silk robe from her shoulders showing off her large breasts, mostly flat stomach (though she did have a little thickness to it due to having two children) and the small patch of hair that led down to her sopping wet pussy. She saw how his eyes took in her nakedness and how his cock twitched seeming to like what it saw. "Oh no, our tight, wet and willing pussies will make it so that you will no longer need or want her."

Jack burst out laughing, knowing full well that he and his grandmother had something more than just good sex. Then he realized they must have seen them having sex but not knowing how long this had been going on or that they were madly in love with each other. However inside his mind, he was screaming out in anger knowing what his mother probably had in mind.

"You think that is funny, huh?" she asked with a smile on her face, "Let's see what you think about this." Janet moved to the bed, gripped his cock and pointed it at her entrance. In one downward thrust, she took him balls deep, "GODDAMN THAT IS A GREAT COCK!" she screamed feeling it hit places that her husband hadn't.

Jack grunted but kept his mouth shut. She was right that she was tight, wet and willing, but he was not and he didn't want to show any indication that he was enjoying it. Trying as hard as he could, he closed his eyes and thought about Mrs. Anderson down the street and how her tits sagged down to the floor along with the rest of her wrinkly skin. Just thinking about her gave him the shivers, however he was brought out of his thoughts when he felt the bed compress next to him. As he opened his eyes, he saw his sister sitting there with a smile on her face.

Blair had her hair back into a ponytail that came about halfway down her back but had two braids on either side that joined the hair in the pony tail. She was wearing a black, sheer bra and panty set along with a black girdle that connected to her black thigh-highs that had a sexy design on their lacey tops.

She smiled at him and caressed his cheek, "Please enjoy us. I don't want you to feel bad about this and though I know you will still be with Grandma, I do hope this is not the last time WE are together."

Jack glared at her, "If you are a willing participant to this atrocity then you will get what is coming to you just like she will."

Blair's eyes watered up as she heard her brother's words, "Can't you see how much we love you? How much it hurt us that you picked Grandma over us? We don't mind sharing you with her but you shunned us just so she could hog you all to herself. Please Jack, I love you!" Blair finished as she fell forward hugging her brother but felt his head turn away.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Jack growled at his sister.

Blair pulled back hurt, feeling the warm tears running down her face as she looked at the man she loved. Since she was in high school, she had dreamed about when she would finally tell him her feelings and how they would make love all night and be happy together. That dream of hers was shattered. Feeling sick to her stomach, she got up off the bed, burying her head in her hands and started to run out of the room before her mother grabbed her and stopped her.

"Baby. If he doesn't want us now, he will when his cock coats us in his cream," Janet said lovingly to her daughter. She couldn't understand why her son would be this way, but she was going to take him as many times as it took to make him see the truth.

Blair forced herself to stop crying and nodded her head, "Yes Mom."

Janet then threw her head back as she felt her cream come forth, "Yessss," she hissed, "Make me cum on this COOOOOO!" she screamed feeling her orgasm ripping through her being. Janet then got off his cock and looked at how her womanly juices coated it and made it glisten in the artificial light of the bedroom.

"Would you like me to clean it first or do you want to just hop on?" Janet asked her daughter.

Blair was still feeling indifferent about it and just shrugged. Then she watched her mother inhale his cock like they had been doing before her brother woke up. While he was sleeping it was perfect as she felt his body react to her and she even tasted his spunk shooting into her mouth forcing her to swallow that delicious salty treat. Now however, it felt more like a nightmare as he fought against his restraints telling her not to do this.

Once his cock was clean, Janet stood up and walked behind her daughter. "Have you seen how wonderful she looks naked yet?" she asked her son. When he didn't answer, she slowly unclasped her daughter's bra and held the cups for a few moments before letting the garment fall to the floor releasing her daughter's perky medium sized breasts. She cupped them, eliciting moans from her daughter. They had been pleasuring each other for a couple years now and she knew exactly how to get her daughter wet and ready to take that thick hard piece of steel deep in her tight little pussy.

"Aww Jack, won't you look at how sexy your sister looks? I'm sure any other guy in your position would be willing to fuck her hot, tight pussy," Janet said as she lowered herself. Making sure he had a good view, she lowered her daughter's panties down, showing off her freshly waxed mound. Janet didn't know if her son liked his women hairless, trimmed or with a full bush, but this was how they were and he could dictate that in the future when he was ready.

"How about this thick fuckable ass right here?" Janet said as she had turned her daughter around and showed it to him, kneading the thick flesh. She even made sure that he could see her lips and dark hole peeking out when she would pull them apart for him. Though he did try not to look, he was looking enough to see how good she looked and Janet caught his eyes every time.

"Now," Janet said getting back to her feet, feeling her large orbs bouncing, "I think it is time your sister has a ride on this, don't you?" she said running her hand over his cock.