All Comments on 'Unconquered Pt. 02'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 4 years agoAuthor

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight, CrispnCrunch, AutumnStripe, Gillered, zerozero, Jarath, Daddy Lenin, clauskj3r! And Devi Lacroix

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F8YTR6R?ref=series_rw_dp_labf

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 4 years ago
Ahhh, June

Her timing is something spectacular.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
This tale

Is so magical, imaginative and creative (not to mention witty) that I don't know what to expect next! Well done and conceived!

I'd like to see him get June though. ;) 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid gender confusion...

Why ruin a great story with the stupid gender dysfunctional schitzo nonsense? Too bad.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 4 years agoAuthor

Well, Anon, one little correction: Chirp isn't *confused* about their gender. They're nonbinary, which means they feel neither male nor female. I find it amusing that you can accept immortal gods, 200 year old snarky devilblooded alchemists who make magical potions that actually work, and reincarnated heroes who can leap nearly 300 feet in a single go...

But you draw the line at nonbinary people.

People who...exist. And are real. And you can literally talk to them, right now, at any time.

90JorLin90JorLinover 4 years ago
Annoying Gender Stuff

It's a nice story, but kind of ruined it with all the pronoun crap.

Other than that it's a pretty decent read.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 4 years agoAuthor

...you are aware it is rather difficult to write a story without pronouns, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

all the other comments can suck it, thanks for giving Chirp they pronouns and also for making them super hot

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Anon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Do you understand how confusing it is?

Writing with plural pronouns when talking about a singular made me think a character had mental issues.

But then I read "... and he didn't even know their pronouns."

And I'm done. I'm not going to read the rest, which is a shame because it was an intriguing story.

TangentFoxTangentFoxabout 4 years ago

Thank you so much for having a character using singular they pronouns, and not letting anyone coerce you into dumbing things down or changing them. Living this series so far!

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you, TangentFox!

SpeedySPSpeedySPabout 4 years ago
To each their own.

I know I’m late to this party, but I think it’s funny that people are claiming pronoun confusion is why they don’t plan to keep reading. Nah, it’s small minded bigotry. Yes, it was momentarily confusing because Ember switched from she to they without any explicit dialogue to indicate why and then we experienced some of the two characters’ own confusion about how to talk about being non-binary. The confusion was cleared up by the end of the chapter though. Ember has clearly accepted his partner is non-binary and is showing great care to respect that. So to each their own, but if you’re still confused it’s on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pronoun stuff

Eh, I don't know what to think.

I'm a pretty standard hetero guy, so weird gender stuff is a bit distracting. That said, your writing is so good i still manage to get excited about this non-binary getting fucked in the ass. But to me, i have a hard time seeing them as non-binary, but more as mystery gendered. I get being both or neither male or female, or whatever a non-binary feels they are, outside of sex. But hiding and ignoring their very real biological equipment seems weird and possibly unhealthy to me.

That's just my thoughts. No hate, just outsider perspective. Still gonna read the whole story, maybe there'll be stuff more to my taste as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How on earth did you get 8436 combinations? Considering that it says that there are 20 symbols on the outer ring, 10 symbols on the middle ring, and 8 symbols on the inner ring, there would be 1600 combinations, not 8436. Idk how you messed that up so bad because it was obviously going to be a multiple of 100.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 1 month agoAuthor

I think I used a combinatorial calculator! I must have put some numbers in wrong.

Ah well!

I'm more of an erotic guy than I am a math guy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous