Unconquered Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the pitch darknes, I heard Chirp's soft little 'hiss' of irritation. Then their cool fingers pushed the fabric down and I lifted my other foot - and then I was naked. I was completely naked, with my saris looming in the darkness. It was clear they could see far better than me - proved when their finger caressed along my spine, teasing me slowly. My palms planted and I shivered and bit my lower lip to keep from gasping out. Their hand cupped my rump, squeezing me. Then their hand drew back.

I opened my mouth - and their finger touched my lips, the broad, flat length of it mashinga gainst my lips, the tip almost but not quite bumping my nose. Then their hand drew back again. I shifted back from leaning against my palms - settling back onto my thighs. This meant my cock swayed out before me, growing harder and harder and harder by the moment. I ached to be touched. I ached to hold Chirp. To throw them down. To fuck them. But instead of that, I remained perfectly still. I felt a buzzing tension from Chirp - which made sense.

If I did the wrong thing, we were both fucked.

And not in the fun way. Goat would definitely take this as a chance to torment them too for sneaking in to interrupt my training.

Slowly...tentatively...my ears picked up the slight sound of flesh moving through the air. My cock's aching eagerness ratcheted up several degrees. It nearly made me want to scream, the anticipation of it all. Then their fingers bumped against the side of my dick. My cock swayed - and their hand closed around my member. Or, at least. They tried too. Their fingertips didn't quite reach their palm, their hand unable to quite close around my cock. Chirp let out a little gasp - and I moaned. I couldn't stop myself. The sound escaped my lips, before their hand clamped around my mouth. They held my mouth shut and started to pump their hand along my cock.

There was nothing gentle or explorative in the way Chirp began to pump Ember's cock.

They simply squeezed and dragged, his foreskin drawing back against his glans with every movement. Ember moaned against their palm as their knuckles bumped against his pelvis, their hand gliding up and down every inch of Ember's dick. Chirp was panting, very softly, their voice tight and...slightly...fiercer sounding than Ember was used to hearing from Chirp. He didn't quite mind, exactly. The feral, desperate need in the way that they were jerking him off made him even harder. His balls swayed and Ember's nose flared as he dragged in a hot breath, quivering slightly. The fingers on his mouth tightened and claws pricked against his skin.

"Nnnhh!"

The sound that escaped around Chirp's hand was fierce and oh so very masculine. Past the hammering of his heart in his ears, past the slick, slippery sound of his own cockflesh being stroked, past the quiet pants from Chirp, Ember could hear the thick, meaty slap of his cum splashing along the ground. His body felt as if a lightning bolt was courisng through him - burning through him from balls to brain, lightning up every nerve along the way. His hands tightened against his thighs and his hips jerked, fucking into Chirp's palm, like he was slid deep into their tight, well lubed ass. Chirp themselves squeezed his dick harder, stroking him with a desperate speed. Then she made a quiet, hissing noise - and released him.

Their hand slipped away from his mouth and Ember, feeling light headed and dizzy, was able to draw a real breath.

"Chirp..."

The door opened and shut before he could even blink.

I floated, for a moment, in the blackness of the room.

Then the door opened and the lights flicked on.

Goat looked over the room with a slow, pursed set of lips. "Impressive," he said, nodding slowly. I blinked - and realized that my focus, my awareness of the void chakra had slipped for a few seconds there - the pleasure so blinding, so intense, that my connection with this new perspective had escaped from me. But that connection being broken seemed to have not harmed what I was trying to do - because the room was entirely empty of anything save the pale white walls and ceiling. Goat walked over to stand beside me, his arms crossed over his chest. He grinned.

"Good work," he said. "You won't need to give me ten thousand pushups."

I breathed a slow sigh of relief.

"Only a hundred," Goat said.

"Why!?" I asked, springing to my feet.

Goat chuckled. "I said get rid of the room's stuff. Not your own clothes."

I looked down at my still naked body. I glanced over my shoulder, and saw that the clothing Chirp had slipped off me were gone too. I sighed, slowly, then stood. I brushed my hands along my chest. "What if I meant to get naked. To show off?"

"Still wouldn't be following my orders. So..." Goat grinned, then snapped his fingers. "Give me a hundred."

***

I walked to my rooms, still naked, but feeling weirdly proud of myself. I had managed to get the pushups done with ease...and...I was noticing something. While my body was still as muscular as I had been when I had been Chosen by the Sun, I felt stronger. It was as if my looks and my actual strength weren't actually related. But it still felt as if I was improving, and that felt fucking gear. I grinned, pausing by the door - and blinked as I realized I could hear three voices.

Chirp, Ceaith, and Xora.

Talking!

Well, as a good, just, and kind Unconquered, I should of course, give my Lunars all the privacy in the world.

I put my ear against the door. "Oopse," I whispered, softly. Well, once I had accidentally started eaves dropping, it wouldn't make any sense to do anything else, right?

"Sooo?" Xora asked.

"What?" Ceaith's voice was waspish.

"Soooo!" Xora and Chirp spoke at the same time.

"Ugh, I can't believe I let you two talk me into that..." Ceaith sounded as if she was pacing.

"We didn't try very hard," Xora murmured, softly.

"I'm easily led when I've just had mind shattering orgasms!" Ceaith snapped. "You two are too fucking good at eating pussy. I should have know that, I should have brought fucking smelling salts. Argh. Fine. You want to hear every last itty bitty little fucking detail?"

"Yes!" Chirp and Xora said, their voices sounding eager and nervous in equal measures.

"Fine!" Ceaith started to stomp back and forth. "I didn't hate it. But I didn't love it."

My brow furrowed, slightly. What the hell were they talking about? Guilt started to burn inside of me - I felt bad about listening in on this. But before I could draw my head back from the door, I heard Ceaith adding: "But...okay that was a lie, I fucking loved it. But I only loved it because of...of..." She paused. "I don't know. I don't know if it's magic, or because I feel...because I...because I...I like him." She made a soft hissing noise. "I know I love you two..." She said, very softly.

My eyes widened.

That hadn't been Chirp.

That hadn't been Chirp at all.

I felt the deck underneath me shift ever so slightly - as if my balance was starting to tilt of key. Ceaith's voice was muffled by the door now that I wasn't leaning against it. Ceaith loved Chirp and she loved Xora. And she had loved them enough to be talked into...trying me. And she had loved it. I bit my lip, hard. It wasn't because of anything I had done. Right? I gulped, slightly.

"What are you doing?" June asked.

"Ahh!" I yelped.

A half second later, the door opened and Ceaith stood there, gaping at me. "Ember!" She growled, her ears pinning back against her head. "Were you listening in on us?" Behind her, I saw Xora and Chirp leaning around the edge of the bed, looking out at us. I stammered some quasi-words, but before I could get more than three of them out, Ceaith stomped towards me. "You little-"

"Oh gods," June said, rolling her eyes. "You jerked him off under false pretenses, Ceaith!" She said, her tail lashing from side to side.

All of us turned to gape at June.

June thrust her finger up towards the corner of the hallway, where a small orb of obsidian had been mounted. "All Seeing Eye Orbs fill this entire ship. They're designed to see in every thaumographic spectra, from po spirit vision to thermal." She shook her head. "I saw the whole fucking thing."

Ceaith's face had gone beat red. Her ears were pinned back against her head - in mortification now. "So. You saw." Her voice was tight.

June scoffed. "Gods, Ceaith, you're acting like you stabbed me in the back. You're a bi lesbian, it's not the end of the fucking world." She started to walk past me and Ceaith. I blinked, my brow furrowing.

"A what?" I asked.

June turned back. "A bi lesbian. A lesbian who is into one, maybe two guys. They're not fucking unicorns."

"But-" Ceaith and I said. I looked at Ceaith. She looked at me. "But other guys...if they...if they see me and Ember-" Ceaith stammered, looking back at June.

"Yeah. Right. Like a guy who is a dick enough to hit on you without you wanting it isn't going to hit on you if you've got a card that says 'I'm a lesbian whose never touched cock.'" June rolled her eyes. "If you meet anyone, anyone who hits on you without you wanting them too...you..." She threw up her hands. "You're a fucking Lunar, Ceaith. Skin them, tear out their spines, and impale them on a moonsilver spear for the whole world to see. Gods, do I have to expain everything to all of you useless, useless fucking dorks!?"

Silence reigned in the corridor as June glared at me and Ceaith - who looked just as stunned as I did.

Ceaith blinked. "Wait, there's...a name for this?"

June nodded. "There's a name for everything somewhere."

Ceaith blinked again. Her ears twitched up. "It's...embaressing how much better that makes me feel." She whispered.

June vanished around the corner.

"So...bi lesbian..." I said, slowly. "Or, you know, bisbian!"

"Never use that word again," Ceaith said - but she said it with a slow, shaky grin. Her ears flicked up. "Gods. You know, I don't know if I feel like that. But it's...it feels closer to what I feel. Conditional. Uncertain. Confused!" She chuckled, shakily. Then, blushing, she looked away from me. Her voice was very, very soft. "Sorry. By the way."

"For what?" I asked.

"For jerking you off without your permission?" Ceaith glanced at me with her bright yellow eye.

I snorted, then reached out and began to pet her huge poof of brown hair. It felt just as silky, just as luxuriously decadently perfect as I had ever thought it would be. My fingers slipped through her, making Ceaith shudder with pleasure, her eyes closing as she began to purr, the feeling thrumming through my palms and fingertips. I grinned, sliding my arm around her, drawing her into a hug, nuzzling against her hair. "Gods, if you decide that you're done with men and never ever touch me again, just getting to do this once has been worth it." I whispered into her hair. Ceaith giggle-snorted, shaking her head.

"Dumbass," she murmured.

"S-So, are you two cool now?" Xora asked, quietly.

"No idea," Ceaith said.

"Yes, so long as I get to keep my face here," I said into Ceaith's hair poof.

Ceaith reached back, putting her finger against my forehead and shoving me back. I laughed, letting her go - and then she grabbed my wrist and tugged me forward. Before I knew it, I was spun around and dropped onto the bed. The three Lunars crawled atop me, Xora nuzzling up against my side, Chirp laying across my belly - taking advantage of their lighter weight to lay there, and Ceaith cuddling up against my head. Her finger played along my head, and her grin grew wicked. I wondered if she was going to claw me, just to make sure that I wouldn't feel too comfortable.

"I'm scared about the future," I said, very softly. "But right here, with you three? I feel a lot more fucking confident."

Chirp nodded, nuzzling against my thigh. I petted their head, gently. Xora closed her eyes and leaned into me.

"You know," Ceaith said. "I've told you about my home. And Chirp told you where they're from. Xora told you about her Choosing. But I don't think you've told us about your childhood." She grinned, slowly. "What was the life of the Unconquered, before this moment?" Her claw snicked out and pressed against the red skin of my forehead. "Don't like or I'll carve the sigil of Tepoz the Deciever into your scalp."

I gulped. "Well...it all began with a story..."

***

The Starshrike carved its way across a landscape so vast and so beautiful that I could barely believe how much of it we soared over. The vast tapestry of the great eastern forests sprawled underneath us, bracketed by the western oceans and the far-east desert of Glass and Fire. The distant signs of the chaos storms there were visible over the edge of the horizon, crackling and popping and hissing. The forests below us, though, were not empty of people. Huge swaths of it had been tamed, in the many ways that humanity could find to tap a forest.

We flew over a vast city of tree-buildings, connected one to the other by delicate bridges that we could see swaying beneath us. Dragonflies the size of cart-horses zipped from tree to tree, flying their passengers about with a beatufiul flitting grace. We flew over vast plains of cleared forest, the trees cut down and fashioned into elegant spires and towers and many low homes, with green grass flowing between them like rivers. We soared along glittering, sapphire rivers - arteries along which trade and humanity flowed, like the blood that coursed through my veins.

But as we traveled north, the forests began to gorw thinner and thinner - the trees shorter and more sparse. The ground became specked by a bizarre white stuff, stuff that seemed to clump here and there and everywhere. The first time I noticed it, it was while Goat was having me sprint throughout the whole superstructure of the Starshrike while carrying him on my back. Blindfolded. I had to slip myself backwards, out of the void-awareness that I normally spent my days in - to let Ember did this and Ember did that become the manifold complexity through which I moved.

I had come to the forward prow of the ship, Goat clinging to my back, and paused to catch a breather, while I heard the thumping sound of fist striking punching bag. I tugged the blindfold off as Goat laughed. "Looks like the training bug has finally spread!"

I saw that Xora was holding up a pair of leather sacks, which Ceaith was punching and kicking with fluid, feline grace. While Xora didn't seem to register the blows, I saw that Ceaith was beginning to grow a bit sweaty with the workout. Behind them, Chirp was sitting back, calling out cheerfully to the other Lunars. "Come on, Ceaith! You can do it!"

"Thanks, Chirpy," Ceaith said, panting.

"Okay, I think you need to-" Xora started.

"What the flying fuck is that?!" I asked, gaping at the white stuff.

"Oh, that's snow!" Xora said, perking up. "It's a thing that falls from the sky when it gets cold enough."

"Oooh," I whispered. Then my eyes widened. "What the fuck is that?"

"Snow," Ceaith said, grinning. But Chirp was standing up, and hurrying over to stand beside me. Their eyes widened as they looked with me. Ceaith and Xora came to the edge as well, Ceaith's grin fading.

Below us, emerging from a copse of trees, was what appeared to be a titanic beast. It had four legs and a huge, sleek body - and slowly, I realized that it was actually more familiar than its size implied. It was a horse. A horse the size of a small village, stomping through the snows with hooves that left behind house-sized divots in the white powder. Its equine back was not clad in a saddle, but rather, in a huge wooden framework that looked as if it had been bedecked with smaller buildings - homes, constructed on the wooden framework. They were all sloped and sleek, as if they were made to cut down on wind, or to sleet snow off their frames.

However, what made my eyes widen, and my mouth open in shock, was the fact that the horse's tail was on fire and it was charging forward - in desperate terror.

And a scant few miles ahead of it, approaching with terrible swiftness, was a chasm in the ground. A great rent in the earth, ripped open by some ancient catacylsm. I could instantly see that the horse, in its terror, would plunge down it head first and everyone aboard would die. "Bring the shrike down safely - but not too close, you'll spook it!" I said, stepping up onto the railing.

"Got it!" Ceaith said.

"Good luck!" Chirp shouted.

I leaped.

Fell.

Freezing cold wind roared past me, whipping through my hair, as the horse and the houses on its back swelled from the size of toys to the size of reality. And among the narrow streets and the laddered walkways, I could see that the horse's back was the scene of a battle. Men and women dueled one another, with spears, with swords, with bows and arrows. My feet angled down and I slammed, rolled, and came up standing on the roof of a large building whose slanted roof was already beginning to smolder. I looked around myself and saw that I had landed near twenty or more of the men clad in red bandandas.

I figured there had been a fifty fifty shot that red bandana meant they were the local guards.

"Well, well!" A grinning, broad shouldered man said, stepping out of the mass of brigands. His body was dark blue-black, and his left hand was clad in a shimmering gauntlet of articulated ice. The anima of an Infused Knight roiled around him - clouds of snow and droplets of water, flowing through the air as he looked at me. "A martial artist thinks he can just drop in. You leap off a flying cloud, boy?"

"No he did not," a dry, male voice spoke from behind them. I looked past the Infused Knight - who glanced over his shoulder.

Standing at the far end of the house was the most remarkable figure I had seen in quite some time. Dressed in a lurid green coat, with a three cornered cap that had been set atop his tightly wound red hair, he had green leggings and a green cape that barely reached the small of his back. His hands were clad in bright white gloves, delicate and dandy-like. He held in one hand a sleek, silver rapier, coming to a narrow point, with an elegantly filigreed hilt. His other hand held a rose, which he lifted to his face - which was masked with a sleek green fabric, drawn taut against his cheeks. His nose seemed to flare behind the mask as he drew in the scent of the rose.

But what drew my eye was the gleaming soulgem on his forehead.

It was an agate gemstone.

A Lunar gemstone.

My fourth Lunar wife - my first husband - flicke the rose into the air. It sailed through the air, against the wind current - and I caught it instictively.

"You stand betwixt the fire and the flames, knaves!" He declared, lifting up his rapier. "Betwixt the Unconquered...and the Rose of Versail! Now! Engarde!"

TO BE CONTINUED