Uncontrollable Urges Pt. 02

Story Info
Dealing with the medications, I turn to bondage.
5k words
4.77
10.4k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
581 Followers

It was a difficult night. Even after she fell asleep cuddling me, worn out from our nearly 2 hour-long marathon sex session, she woke up later wanting even more from me. I was so tired and wanted to sleep so badly, but she was... insistent. And I dared not deny her in case she got angry with me. So, she didn't give me a choice.

I had my arms wrapped around her, holding her to me as we slept. In my twilight sleep, I heard the sounds of sex and then saw that at some point, Emmanuelle had retrieved my phone and she was watching a porn video. The light from the screen was bright, illuminating the room. The couple in the video were having what looked like to be a pretty good time, his vigorous fucking made her whimper loudly with every thrust. But my eyes closed and I dozed off again before I could really see much.

I don't know how long I slept before she woke me. I felt her body moving against me at first, as if she was restless. She was turned towards me now, her head was on my chest, as her fingers played in my chest hair. I heard her little voice whisper "Daddy, are you awake?"

Her voice roused me fully from my sleep, thinking that something was wrong. "Huh? What's wrong, pumpkin?" I asked. I suddenly felt a rush of guilt wash over me as I felt my stepdaughter's naked body move against my own. The memory of what we did just hours ago came flooding back to me. I pulled my arms from around her, trying to create distance between us.

"I feel funny again, daddy," she whispered in the low light.

"What... what do you mean funny, pumpkin?" I asked, turning onto my back and trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"I just feel... kind of... I don't know... itchy and tingly again. All over," she said. She kicked a leg over mine, trapping my thigh between hers. I could feel her pussy grinding against my thigh. "My pussy especially."

"Pumpkin," I said, trying to pull my leg free. "Don't. You shouldn't do that."

"I need to, daddy," she said, moving her body so that now she was on her knees on top of me, grinding into my thigh. "It makes it feel so much better." I could see her naked silhouette in the light from my phone, which must have been lying on the bed. She rested her hands on my chest as her pussy moved up and back against my thigh. My cock started growing again, embarrassing me.

"But... pumpkin..."

"Can you help make it go away?" she asked. "I think if I keep rubbing it it'll go away." I felt my cock moving with her rocking motion, felt it bump against her. And she noticed. "Ooh, daddy! Can I ride it again? Please?"

She grabbed my shaft, her fingers curling around it and she stroked it a few times. "Oooh... it's so big..."

I wanted to make her stop, I really did. But her touch felt so electric. I gasped when I should have stopped her and before I knew it she was pushing me into her pussy. "Oh, God... baby... no..."

"Oh my God that feels so good," she hissed, barely phased by my attempt to deny her. I could feel her insides squeezing me tightly, adjusting to my size for a moment before she started moving again.

"Oh fuck," I whispered.

"Mmm, that feels so good." In the dim lighting, I could see her grab her own breasts, squeezing and teasing them. Her nipples slid between her fingers and she pinched and pulled them. "Ooh, yes!" she moaned. "That feels as good as it looked."

And then suddenly, she grabbed my hands and held them to her breasts. Her hands covered mine, forcing my hands to squeeze and maul her breasts. Her breasts were small and soft, her nipples hard and pointed on the tips. I was under her control, I reasoned, as I firmly gripped them.

"Oh fuck... yeah. Yes daddy!" she moaned, moving her hips faster and faster, sliding forward and back again and again. I didn't think I had another orgasm in me, but she didn't seem to even care. "Mmmmm... Oh, yes!"

The bed was squeaking with every move of her hips and I silently wished this wasn't happening. This was never supposed to happen. She was my step-daughter for God's sake. Even I know you don't fuck your step-daughter. But those damn chemicals! Yeah, they took away her depression... but they went too far. They made her into some kind of sex addict or something. I know they lowered her inhibitions, but mixed with her hormones and desire for sex, it made her insatiable.

"Fuck daddy! Fuuuuck!" she moaned throatily. I felt her body shiver, her pussy clench again and again, trying to milk me as she came.

She was smiling and laughing and kept my cock embedded in her as she bent down and kissed me as only a lover would kiss. It was surreal. Then she kissed me and tickled me like a little girl being so playful.

"Daddy... I... I saw something on a video. Will you lick my pussy?" I was stunned, uncertain how to respond. She moved her hips forward onto my stomach, releasing my still-hard cock as she slowly crawled up my body. Then she grabbed my wrists and put my hands above my head. She was giggling like a school girl.

"Baby... maybe we shouldn't do this," I said. "We've done enough tonight."

"But it's working, daddy. I'm feeling so much better."

"No," I said, shaking my head. I easily wrenched my arms from her and grabbed her hips, trying to dislodge her. I was easily strong enough, but she surprised me.

"Daddy! No!" she yelled loudly, striking me with her open hands on the head and face. "I want to!" She was suddenly turning violent.

"Baby! Stop!" I said, moving my hands to protect my face and then to grab her wrists. We struggled for a moment as she continued to strike me, but, in the end, she'd push my hands over my head and had moved her body up far enough that now her knees had my arms trapped. And her pussy was right over my mouth. I was suddenly scared. I could smell her wetness and her pussy was so close to me now, her labia swollen and flared open.

"I want to do it!" she said again, her anger subsiding, but still present. And now, in the position I was in, I would have a very difficult time stopping her. I couldn't use my arms at all.

And suddenly, she dropped her pussy right onto my face. Her wetness hit right on my mouth and nose, drenching me in her juices and scent. Then she started moving, rocking her hips forward and back, grinding into my mouth.

"Do it daddy," she moaned as she looked down into my surprised eyes and ground her pussy into me.

I felt like I was going to suffocate and ended up opening my mouth. I was encouraged when she gave me a little room to breathe but she closed it down again because I wasn't doing anything to satisfy her.

"Daddy!" she yelled. "No! You need to use your tongue!"

So... I licked her. I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and swirled it over her clit and even pushed it as deep as I could into her pussy. I felt her body tremble and heard her moan above me as she felt the pleasure.

"Yeah, daddy. Oh God, yeah! It's working!" she moaned as her hips thrust up and back again. My face was covered with her juices and all I could do was let her continue. I knew the only way to stop her was to give her an orgasm. "Daddy... yeah... oh my God. It feels so good daddy."

Her breathing became faster and her movements became more uncontrolled as the pleasure poured over her body. And in the next moment she came, her juices flooding my mouth.

After a moment's pause, she moved off my face and lay on my chest and stomach again, kissing me.

"It's feeling so much better now, daddy," she whispered as she lay her head on my shoulder. Then she fell asleep again.

I knew I should have felt so bad... what I'd done to my step-daughter was... unforgivable. But I was so tired that I just fell asleep.

*****

The alarm on my phone went off at 4am, waking me from a deep sleep. Emmanuelle was now lying beside me, facing away from me. I had my arm draped over her, hugging her. I grabbed my phone and turned the alarm off before I got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and cleaned my face and cock, trying to wash the dirt off me. As if I could. It really was no use. I was dirty to the core now.

I grabbed her prescription bottle from the medicine cabinate and grabbed another pill and some water in a cup. I helped her take her pill and then she went back to sleep. I went downstairs and fell asleep on the couch.

The alarm on my phone went off at 7am, so I got up, showered, got dressed, and had breakfast. I knew that around 8am, 4 hours after taking her pill, that things were going to start getting bad again. So I went into my home office in the basement, closed and locked the door. I needed some space.

I heard movement in the house above me around 8am. Emmanuelle was awake and starting to move about. I heard her moving in the kitchen, making and eating some food and then by 9am, she was knocking at my door.

"Daddy?" she called.

"Yeah, pumpkin," I yelled from behind the door. "I'm working."

"Can I come in?" There was a little pleading in her voice. I could tell she was getting a little desperate for attention.

"No, baby. Go upstairs and watch some TV," I said. "I have to get some work done."

"But daddy!"

"No, pumpkin. I have to get some work done," I said sternly.

"Ok," she said in a sad, mopey voice, and I heard her stomping back up the stairs.

It was less than an hour later that I heard moaning coming through the ceiling of my office. It sounded like she was masturbating and was being extremely loud about it. I don't know how she had the energy to keep doing it, over and over again.

I stood my ground though and stayed in my office. I was just going to have to ride this out and wait for her drug-driven spell to subside. I tried to work, but I found myself revisiting the same section of the document I was reading and editing over and over again. My mind was just not in it.

It was noon before I noticed anything really change upstairs. I was shocked at first when I heard a male voice. At first I just thought it was someone on the TV... but it sounded too... real. And then I heard grunting... and that scared me.

I opened the door and quietly walked up the stairs, the sounds of moaning and sex were getting louder and clearer with every footstep. When I came into the kitchen through the basement door, what I saw completely shocked me. A young man, barely 18 himself, wearing some sort of pizza uniform was leaning back against the kitchen counter with his pants down around his ankles. Emmanuelle was on her knees in front of him, giving him what I expect was the best blowjob of his life.

When he saw me, the boy tried to get her to stop, but she held on to his legs and ass tightly, not letting up at all. He looked so scared, like a trapped animal.

"What the fuck!" I yelled loudly as I came through the door, but still Emmanuelle continued. I quickly moved over and pushed her away from him, making her fall backwards for a moment. I grabbed the front of the boy's shirt and hauled him to the front door and ushered him out. He fell in the grass, tripped by his pants around his ankles and then fought to pull them up. "Get the fuck out of here!" I yelled. "Now!"

I closed and locked the front door before turning back. Emmanuelle was on her knees again, looking hungry, almost like a feral animal. And, unfortunately, I was now her only target. She came at me, crawling across the floor hard and fast, yanking down my pants, and going down on me like it was her last meal. All the while she was giggling.

God, her mouth... she was so good and sucked my cock like it was the last cock in the world. She deep-throated it, gurgling, before rising back to the tip and sucking on just the head. Her needs and desires made it the best cock-sucking I'd ever received. And it took me by surprise so much, that all I could do was let her as I tried to keep from falling over.

After a few minutes she stood and pulled me towards the dining room table, her hands grabbing the front of my shirt, much like I grabbed the pizza boy's. I struggled, like the boy, walking with my pants around my ankles. Luckily it was only a few steps. She eased up on the edge of the table and grabbed my cock with one hand, the other still holding my shirt. "Fuck me!" she groaned.

I didn't have a choice. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me towards her, using her hand to guide my erection right into her wet pussy. At first she used her legs and hands to force me to fuck her, pulling and pushing me for every thrust, but after a minute I just did it on my own. I... I wanted to. I admit it. I still knew it was wrong, but it felt so good. And I rationalized it by telling myself that the doctor did say to give her what she wanted.

For the next hour, she was completely uncontrollable and demanding. Every time I thought she was done and moved even slightly away, she attacked me again and made me fuck her all over again. We fucked more times than I could count and ended up leaving us both worn-out and soaked from our sweat and bodily fluids.

It was 2pm and she was finally so worn out that she fell asleep on the couch. I was worn out, too, but I had to call the doctor. I had to fix this. I punched the number to the doctor's office into the phone and waited. The phone rang several times before it connected.

"Dr. Terrel's office," a woman's voice said.

"Hi, this is... um... Vince Anderson," I said. "Can I speak with Dr. Terrel?"

"He's in with a client right now. But I can have him call you when he gets done, if that's ok."

"Yeah... yeah, that'll be ok," I said. I really wished he could talk to me now, but an hour wouldn't make a big difference.

"May I ask what it's in reference to?" she asked me.

"It's about the side effects to my daughter's medication."

"Ok. He should be calling in about 20 minutes."

"That'll be fine," I said. "Thank you." I hung up the phone and waited. It seemed like forever. And I was just getting ready to call back when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Mr. Anderson?" a man asked.

"Yes. This is he."

"Hi Mr. Anderson. This is Dr. Terrel. My receptionist said you wanted to talk to me... something about your daughter's prescription."

"Yes... well, uh... we've been giving her the medicine on schedule for the past few days and I have definitely noted the side-effects that you mentioned." I said. "In fact... the side effects have been... well, they're a lot worse than I expected."

"Worse?" he asked.

"She's just been very... demanding... even getting to the point of violence... to, uh... to get what she wants," I said. "Is there any way we can change to a different medicine or... reduce the dosage or something?"

"I see... well, as I told your wife, I was concerned that the medication would need adjustments," he said. "We can't really reduce the dosage of what you have, but I'll put in a different prescription. We'll have to submit it through insurance, though, so it might take some time."

"Time?" I asked. I needed this now! "If I remember, her current medication took a month for insurance to approve it," I said, suddenly worried.

"Yeah... I understand," he said. "But this one should be less severe and should take much less time to get approved."

I sat there, stunned. We were going to have to deal with this for a lot longer than I wanted. "Is... is there anything else I can do? I mean, can I give her the current medication less often or something... cut the dosage down?"

"No, I'm afraid not," the doctor warned. "Any change in her current dosage without another medication to help wean her off could make things much worse. I'm sorry, but we'll have to wait for the other medication. But I'll put it in right now."

Great. Now I had to put up with her antics for a while longer. I was not happy. "Yeah... please do," I said. "Thanks doctor."

"Sure thing, Mr. Anderson. Is there anything else?"

"No... nothing you can help with at least. Good bye." I hung up the phone. What in the hell was I going to do with Emmanuelle. I gave in to her and she just demanded more and more from me. I tried ignoring her and she actually found a way to have someone come to the house. I was lucky she didn't leave the house and somehow attack a neighbor or something.

She was sound asleep now, but I knew I was going to have to give her another dose and the whole cycle was just going to start all over again. And I couldn't keep doing this. I had to find another way.

And then it hit me. My wife and I had engaged in a little light bondage play in the past and I did have some rope upstairs. It had been a while, but... I knew where it was. What if I tied her up during her episodes? Would that work? If nothing else, at least I wouldn't have to be involved with her like that again.

I went upstairs and opened the bottom drawer of my nightstand, the location of my little toys. I pulled out all the rope I had and went back downstairs, feeling very unsure of myself. This just seemed wrong... but I didn't know what other choice I had.

I crept to the couch and gently grabbed her wrists, bringing them close together. Slowly and carefully, I wrapped the rope around her wrists, binding them with a tie that kept the rope from tightening on her wrists. I knew when she woke she was going to pull on the bindings and I didn't want to hurt her. My whole goal was just to keep her safe. I tied the other end of the rope to the couch legs, to keep her from being able to move far.

When I finished, I grabbed my laptop from my office and set up shop temporarily in the dining room, so I could watch her and keep her safe. At 4pm, I woke her and gave her another dose. She seemed a little confused about why her arms were bound, but didn't fight me much. I tried to talk to her calmly and explain that this would be best for us both. And she seemed to be ok with it.

I gave her some food and water and turned on the TV for some entertainment. And she was quiet and seemed comfortable... at least for now. I wasn't a big fan of old soap operas, but she wanted to watch them and I was willing to let her if it kept her quiet.

Dinner was a little challenging, but I found that I could just feed her and she let me. In her calm state, she was willing to listen to me.

It was almost 8pm when she started getting antsy. And now she was no longer calm and quiet. It started slowly, she became more antsy and was suddenly more concerned that her hands were tied and she couldn't move and do what she wanted. She asked me to untie her... and I calmly refused. I tried to direct her attention to the television, so she could just watch a movie or something. But she became more and more upset. The TV was no longer distracting her.

"Let me fucking go!" she yelled, pulling at the ropes. I refused again and then watched her hands go to her pussy, her legs splayed in the air, as she began playing with herself. "Fuck it itches so much."

"Emmanuelle, please stop playing with yourself," I said calmly. "You know I don't like it when you do that."

"But daddy, I'm so itchy," she whined. "I need it!"

I tried to distract her. I tried to comfort her. But nothing was working. She totally lost interest in the movie that was on TV.

Then she got up and pulled the rope, moving the couch. She pulled it so hard that she bumped the end tables and spilled the contents, shattering the lamps. I got up and tried to calm her down, but when I again refused to release her, she lashed out at me, trying to hit me and kick me. And she was yelling the most vile of things.

"I need to be fucked! Now, daddy! Fuck me!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

I was scared the neighbors would hear her and call the police or something.

I ran upstairs and grabbed a vibrator from my drawer of toys and ran back downstairs again. She'd managed to drag the couch into the middle of the room, now, working her way towards the front door. It took all my strength to grab her and hold her down on the couch. She kept striking me with her bound hands and trying to kick me. I was lucky I was able to get her down.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
581 Followers
12