Uncontrollable Urges Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her down with my body while I switched on the cock-shaped vibrator. The sound was loud and it shocked her for a moment. Then I put it between her legs, right on her pussy. She stopped yelling immediately and started moaning instead.

"Oh my God," she whispered. "Oh God, daddy... yes! That feels amazing!" she panted as it made her even more excited.

I held the vibrator to her pussy, just like I did for Beck, when we played our bondage games. I knew the pleasure was welling up in her quickly, Emmanuelle was already on the edge. It wouldn't take long for her to orgasm so I had to take steps to prolong it.

I teased her with it at first, moving it around her pussy, avoiding her clit as much as possible. Both her clit and labia were red and swollen, engorged with blood. Her pussy was absolutely dripping wet. She was definitely excited. I used the vibrator against her clit to take her to the edge of her orgasm, then moved it away. She panted and moaned, laughing almost hysterically when I wouldn't let her orgasm.

When she finally came, it was a big orgasm, and she yelled very loudly again. She was the least inhibited person I'd ever met. And in a minute, she was ready to go again. "Again daddy!" she yelled. "Do it again!" She was insatiable!

After giving her her second orgasm I started growing tired. And I knew she was just warming up. I gave her the vibrator and let her use it on herself while I grabbed more of the rope.

Since she was able to get up and move the couch, I knew I was going to have to do more to keep her down. And the only way I was going to be able to tie her legs was if she were distracted or asleep. With her giving herself orgasm after orgasm, I knew this was my moment.

Using the same knot that I used on her wrists, I quickly tied her ankles together and then slid the remainder of the rope over the arm of the couch and tied it to the couch legs. I also tied her wrist bindings to her ankle bindings, giving her about a foot of rope between them. She didn't even notice or care and I let her play with herself to her hearts content, occasionally trying to muffle her cries by covering her mouth.

It was surreal watching my bound step-daughter lying on the couch toying her pussy to orgasm again and again. The sight, the sounds, the smells were... overpowering. I prayed the neighbors didn't hear a thing because this was not something I could easily explain.

As it got closer to 11pm, closer to the time that Beck would call from Chicago, I became more and more concerned that Emmanuelle's near constant stream of obscenities would be heard by her as soon as I answered the phone.

"Daddy... this isn't working enough any more. Please... I need you..." she gasped.

The phone rang.

"Daddy, fuck me!" Emmanuelle said loudly.

"Honey, it's your mom. You're going to have to keep quiet, ok?" I asked her. I was extremely nervous now. What in the hell was I going to do?

The phone rang again.

"Cock, daddy! I want cock and I want it now!" she yelled.

"Honey... please! I'm begging you!" I said, picking up the phone and seeing Beck's name on the caller ID.

"I need cock! I need cock! I need cock!" she yelled over an over again.

The phone rang a third time and I realized it was going to go to voicemail if I didn't pick it up soon. I saw my step-daughter looking up at me... completely naked... bound hand and foot... so sexually charged and excited. And I couldn't think of anything else that would shut her up.

"Beck, hi!" I said, answering the phone as I slid my cock into Emmanuelle's hungry mouth. Her lips immediately and lovingly encircled and pulled my shaft deep into her mouth as she sucked and licked it as best she could.

"Hi honey, how are you two doing?" Beck asked.

I pushed my hips forward and back, sliding in and out of Emmanuelle's mouth. "Oh.... um... we're uh... we're doing ok," I said. God she looked so good with my cock in her mouth. It was stretched open so perfectly and her lips slid right along the edge creating a perfect seal.

"I'm glad to hear it. How's Emmanuelle? Are her symptoms still manageable?"

"Well... yeah... I mean... I guess... and I called the doctor to see about getting something else," I said as I looked down at Emmanuelle's face. Her eyes were closed and she sucked on the head of my cock like it was the best thing in the world to her.

"A different medication? Then... the symptoms are too much?" Beck asked.

"Yeah... they're... too much... but I'm... I'm handling it... I'm handling it right now. I just want what's best for her," I said, moaning a little as I tried to control my breathing. Emmanuelle's tongue was doing wonders to the head of my cock. Her mouth felt incredible! "We can... uh... talk about it more... you know... when you get home."

"Hmm... ok... I'm sorry I left you to deal with this. What is she doing now?"

"She's um... she's just lying on the couch... you know... watching TV. I'm just trying to keep her... um... distracted," I said.

"Ok... that's good. Hopefully that'll keep her settled down."

"I think... sooooo," I moaned as Emmanuelle sucked at a particularly sensitive time.

"Are you ok?" Beck asked.

"Yeah, um... I'm sorry. The TV just distracted me for a minute," I lied. Emmanuelle's incredible cock-sucking mouth distracted me. God! Even without the use of her hands she was really talented at cock-sucking. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to last very long and wasn't sure I wanted Beck to hear me have an orgasm. "Is your trip going ok?" I asked, trying to get her to talk more.

"Oh... yeah. Just long days. You know how these things are," Beck said. "I'm on my feet all day talking to people... and I just miss being home."

"I... I miss you, too," I said. "Um... sorry... but I need to... um... work with Emmnauelle for a moment and... um... have to let you go. Ok? Talk to you tomorrow?" I was so close to cumming. It was taking all my willpower not to right now. And Emmanuelle wasn't helping. She was trying her best to make me cum, giggling with my cock in her mouth as she looked up at me.

"Oh, ok. Can I talk to Emmanuelle?"

I suddenly was terrified. "Oh, uh... no... she's just so involved with the TV right now. I don't want... I don't want to distract her from that right now."

"Ok. Well, tell her I love her, ok? And I love you, too," she said.

"I love you," I said, clenching my teeth, fighting back my orgasm. "Bye."

Just as I disconnected the phone I started cumming. I had a hard time standing as my cock erupted into Emmanuelle's little mouth. It felt like I ejected a gallon of cum, but Emmanuelle kept up with it like a pro, swallowing it with ease.

When I pulled my cock free, Emmanuelle started giggling, almost maniacally.

"Yummy, yummy daddy!"

I just shook my head. I didn't know how much more of this I could take.

12