Unconventional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Incidentally, Jack, Sammie and I never intended to make it a closed V, if that's what you feared. As you can see, this ain't just a hall pass for CosCon or biding time until we get a third. No, we want an open V and you happen to punch our tickets, if you will. Sammie certainly doesn't plan to give up screwing around and neither do I. We just find that, for a long-term relationship, it's best if she has two cocks around to play with daily, you see, and frankly, two men attached to them. We'd really like you to be one of them. We don't care where we live, as long as it's with you," Brett turned to Jack to allay his doubts.

"Good to know. And you should both just move in with me. Starting tonight, so you can co-host both this party and tomorrow night's right here with me. We can share the master bedroom, too. This bed's big enough for the three of us for sure, preferably with Sammie in the middle, so either of us can spoon or even dry-hump her at times. If it's an open V, that's very different, and yes, I'd love a chance to impregnate your wife," Jack grinned at that news.

"Our wife, buddy, as of tonight, as far as I'm concerned," Brett smiled back at him while grabbing the same blue pill for himself and offering it to Jack.

"You got that right, studs, and you better believe that you can do more than spoon and dry hump me in my sleep. If you guys want to just plain slide it in and fuck me while I snore, and yes, I snore, go right ahead! Bareback me and drive it balls deep!" Sammie winked at all of us as she beckoned three more men forward to fuck Katie.

"Actually, I'd love to be gang-banged some more, maybe even by every man here if possible, but no offense, Sammie ... I want Konrad to handpick each man for each hole from here on out. I'm his slut forever, if he'll have me. I'm his Khaleesi. I was his from the moment that we met and shared that Uber today. I hope to go back to his suite tonight and if he has anything left in him, to fuck him to sleep. I want him to know that he owns this pussy, this ass, and this mouth, from here on out, no take backs.

"I'm his bitch. It's his property. I just hope that he's cool with me being such a kinky, three-hole, train-pulling, gang-bang cum slut, but that's just who I am. I'm a cum whore. I live to be fucked as much as possible, and by as many cocks as possible, but I adore Konrad and I want to be his little hussy for life. I think that he likes me that way, and I hope that means that he'll keep me. I'd rather not work for a living, either, not in a conventional way, if I can be his little plaything full-time," Katie urged me, "no disrespect intended to the hostess, of course."

"Oh, none taken. I'm Brett's slut and now Jack's, too. The only difference is that two men have the same kind of power over me, because that's I want, mind you, instead of just one. I totally want them to pick my partners for my next gang-bang, trust me. Hell, for my every gang-bang, for that matter! If you're Konrad's cum whore, I completely respect that. I'd like to be his booty call, if that's okay with my two men now and with you ... and him, of course. That's different from being his cum slut, and frankly, I'd hope that it was mutual, that he'd be my booty call as well," Sammie greeted the news with excellent aplomb while beginning to suck both of her men's dicks clean of Katie's juices.

"Alright, but on the condition that Katie here is Jack's booty call and Brett's. And yours, if that's alright with you. But you have to be hers, too, all three of you. Fair's fair. Cum slutdom supersedes this friendship with benefits, but nothing else does. And yes, Katie, since you're my personal fucktoy, I'll expect you to be available to me 24/7. At least until you become a mama, in which case that trumps even slutdom. As does Sammie's motherhood, I wager. Also, when Katie gets ready to conceive, I want all three of us guys have first dibs on her womb.

"For now, though, there was an implied promise to these first three men and I want to honor it. You guys, here's your turn, but it will happen like this. You got to take the blue pill, too, so you can be ready to fuck again, to rise to another occasion. That's the deal. Take it or leave it. Good men, now you ... get underneath Khaleesi here so that she can ride you with her pussy. You, get in front of her and put you cock down her throat. And you there, lube it up and start fucking her tight, perky ass! I want her airtight tonight!" I instructed the menfolk, who were more than willing to swallow this ED pill to keep it stiff for the evening.

"Done! Seems fair to me. Looks like your new man is already taking great care of you, Katie. I take it that she's moving in with you? Would you consider ... just maybe, moving in with us? Just give it some thought. You don't have to decide yet. Don't you miss this town? You'd be welcome back in the D and D group. We never killed your character, just put him in a deep slumber. You could leave Christy and all of her mess behind, and if she wants your dick badly enough, she could move in with us, too. Same with Joey," Jack suggested to me, getting more than approving looks from Sammie and Brett alike.

Meanwhile, Katie felt the full intensity of having her holes plugged repeatedly by three different men, bareback no less. I could tell that she would walk rather funny by morning. I could also tell that I would basically end up spending most of my week here, not counting however much time I spent at the suite and at the convention. From the way that Katie reacted to getting her three holes drilled hard by three men at once, she loved every second of it.

Then again, Sammie now found herself climbing Jack's cock to take him cowgirl style, while Brett shoved his dick back into her mouth. She eagerly licked and sucked on her husband's prick from the head to the base, pushing his foreskin back yet again to taste the sensitive flesh beneath it. Thankfully, her very much intact hubby kept his dong rather clean indeed. I laughed as I realized that Sammie would get to experience both cut and uncut man-meat on a daily basis.

At the same time, I realized that I was hard yet again, this time from seeing the very open and inviting backdoor present to me between Sammie's buns. Lubing her up as well, as I eased into her without much warning, causing her to gasp at first from the hard cock invading her asshole. Soon, however, Sammie thrust backwards to meet me. I could get used to this, I thought, as well as having Katie on hand constantly to service my needs.

It wasn't as if I need my house to work in, just that it was the old family home and part of me had been attached to it. I could hang onto it, rent it, or sell it as I wished. In any case, I missed living here with Jack already and the incentive to stay there with both Katie and Sammie on hand to service me was too much to pass up, I realized. After all, with my wealth and freedom of action, I could basically live any lifestyle that I wished with nothing to fear.

I was semi-retired early due to a mixture of inheritance and a few lucky breaks in the security services on behalf of certain governments fighting cocaine cartels. Essentially, my job had been to penetrate the security of said cartels for the Mexican and Colombian governments primarily, along with a few others. One of my few conditions had been not to work directly with the DEA at all, as I didn't approve of the War on Drugs as waged by the United States Government. What the Mexican and Colombian governments did was different in my view, as these cartels were a direct threat to the safety of their citizens. It also helped that the work gave me an excuse to visit said countries, as I still did, and avail myself of the local booty and other touristy attractions.

Needless to say, none of these people knew how I made my fortune, just that I was independently wealthy and had been as long as they'd known me. I hadn't planned to get this involved once more in their daily lives, but these were old friends, even Sammie now that her issues with me were resolved. I trusted them far more than anyone else. I didn't even have to stay permanently, but in my heart I already knew that I more or less would, with only visits back to the family home when it suited me. This was now twice that I had left my family estate to move in with Jack, and this time it wasn't because of conflict with my parents.

"Oh, God, this is ... awesome!" I heard someone exclaim from the hallway, watching two different women pull trains with six men in total.

"Yeah, it's basically two gang-bangs for the price of one! I want the black babe myself, at least at first!" another man declared.

"I want the Khaleesi! She's even sexier than the real Dany, if that's possible! God, she's hot to trot! A real cutie!" a third guy praised Katie, making her blush as she kept taking on the men still inside her holes.

Both women bucked their hips even harder as the prospect of each of them getting gang-banged all night long hit home. If tomorrow, the day after, and the day after that proved to be as wild and raunchy as tonight, we all knew that they would be some of the sorest cum-sluts in town. They'd also be some of the happiest, being taken repeatedly like this appealed to their deep-seated lust for hard cock, gang-bangs, and rough sex in general. These were my kind of sluts, and we all knew it, just as they were Jack's and Brett's kind, too.

Neither woman could speak up, only emitting muffled groans and moans by now, but it was rather obvious that they both wanted this to continue. I certainly didn't wish to end the fun, particularly as I never had the pleasure of Sammie's booty until that night, and it was truly fantastic. She knew just how to grip my dick in the right ways with her hot, tight asshole, squeezing me on every stroke as I shoved it in deeper still. Grabbing her soft, smooth cheeks was a sensual delight in itself and I smacked her bottom continually to make it clear how much I enjoyed it. It lasted longer, too, given how I just came twice in one evening.

As Brett came down Sammie's throat and withdrew, making her swallow his spunk, the cum that he left as he departed was just enough to drizzle her lips. She let out a very loud moan and curled her toes while Jack unleashed his horde of sperm against her defenseless eggs. I couldn't hold back anymore and I spilled my load as well, causing hot jizz to ooze its way toward the back of her knees and the bedroom carpet.

We all rose, rather unsteady on our legs, to our feet, enjoying Katie's screams after the first two men came inside her mouth and her ass. The third one didn't stand a chance as Katie rocked him so hard now and tightened up so intently that he spent his moneyshot inside her delectable cunt. Katie looked me at expectantly and I nodded, gesturing for the next three men to step up for their turn inside her delicious body. One of the men was Gary, in fact, and he blushed a little, nervously, at me as he took his place, waiting for instructions.

"You, in her cunt. You, Gary, in her ass. You, in her mouth," I called him out by name, though that wasn't his real name, was it?

"Who's Gary?" he asked me.

"Oh, that's my nickname for you. Your buddy I call Ace, both of you after Ace and Gary, the ambiguously gay superhero duo from SNL's rather provocative cartoon. Except that you're clearly not gay, as we can see here. I suspect that Ace is gay, but he'll have his share of fun, too. You're married, I can see, but you obviously don't let that get in the way of a good time. I have to admire that. We have enough prudes and killjoys around. Now, get on with sodomizing my new cum slut, now or never!" I directed Gary, who grinned impishly as he began drilling Katie in earnest.

The others took their cue from Gary and me, going to town on Katie while Sammie resumed fluffing for now, as indicated by Jack's and Brett's body language. I wiped my dick clean, as did the other men, each of us thrilled to take part in the festivities that seemed just beginning, for the night was still young. It was also only seven pm by my watch now, as we had all started early. There was still a lot more fucking left to do.

Katie was definitely a trooper, keeping up what was apparently planned at least somewhat as my personal entertainment with incredible enthusiasm. She really threw herself into the action, taking on each of the guys pounding her as if they were the great woodsmen in history. She was worthy of at least high-grade amateur porn, if nothing else. I took out my cell phone from its charging spot and began filming the activity at various points as well as stopping to take screenshots of the gang-bang.

Hearing the click of the phone camera was too much for one of the men and he spilled his seed inside Katie's twat, after which she squirted all over him. Katie bucked very hard now with her rather fantastic hips and Gary now flooded her bowels. This left the guy fucking her face and he couldn't hold back after seeing her leak so much cum from her other holes. Katie took a little break and limped over to me for a couple of kinky poses with her creampies for my viewing pleasure when I pulled her closer to kiss her with more than a little tongue. Yes, I tasted a snowball from multiple sources of spunk and I loved it, letting my mouth engage hers with enough heat that she now knew how I really felt about her slutty ways.

"Oh, God, I really am your personal cum whore, aren't I?" Katie asked me as she briefly melted in my arms.

"That you are, babe. That you are," I told her now, "now, get back into action. There's still plenty of men who haven't fucked you yet. You must fuck all of the guests who wish a turn, not just some."

"Aye, aye, Cap'n," Katie winked at me as she got back into her roleplay and climbed back onto the bed to receive the next trio of men.

"I think that the men are all now hard enough with fluffing. What say you guys to letting Sammie get her own gang-bangs on the floor right beside Katie? With the blue pills, I think that it's clear that no one will have trouble going for an encore. I'd love to have two gang-bangs in my honor, don't you agree?" I proposed, getting a very wide grin from both Sammie and Katie alike.

"Right on, honey! Come on, sister! Show them what you can do, too! Just be sure to film the rest of tonight, maybe use the camcorder on a tripod now. Any of you men okay with being filmed at a double gang-bang?" Katie high-fived and then French-kissed Sammie before they took their spots to take on the six men to follow in line.

"Let's do this!" Sammie agreed gladly, receiving half of the new selection for her holes at last.

"What about me? I'd like to be gang-banged, too!" another woman walked into the bedroom and dropped the bottoms on her sultry Sailor Moon costume.

"Who are you?" Jack asked her as he lined up to offer her his mouth.

"I'm his wife! I have a hall pass, too, just like him! I deserve some dick as well! I've waited too long for some strange cock already tonight!" she pointed to Gary, who blushed and gave her a kiss to each of her bare buttocks in approval.

"Go for it, dear. Make me proud!" Gary urged his sexy Asian wife as she lay down to the left of the bed itself.

"Thank you, honey! I knew that you'd understand, just as I do with your slutty ass!" she answered bluntly before taking Jack into her mouth and letting Brett slide in underneath.

Noticing just how sleek and lovely her tush really was, I couldn't resist the urge to position myself behind her, lube her up, and push hard into her ready bunghole. If Gary's wife wanted to invoke her hall pass to get her booty slammed within an inch of her life, that sounded like a perfect use for it to me. Unlike the other two women, Gary's missus kept her hair in pigtails at the moment and she made that look work very well for her. She also squirmed and bucked harder than even Sammie or Katie just then, desperate to get as much cock in all three holes as possible.

The fact that we were drunk and/or stoned probably helped steer us away from using any protection, but none of us cared, as we all went for the rough, freestyle mating at this point. Every man here seemed determined to raw dog every woman who volunteered to pull trains for the kinky sextape. Certainly, Mrs. Gary, as I thought of her, didn't hesitate to let us guys slam our hard cocks up each of her aching holes, putting her back into the romp for the sheer joy of it, too. If hubby gave his blessing, that was good enough for her and she meant to be fucked and ridden as hard as she possibly could.

"Damn, girl, that ass of yours is tight enough to squeeze the air out of my lungs!" I grunted as I pushed harder up her deepest, darkest hole to butt-fuck her.

That was when my phone rang and one of the used-up men (at least for the moment) handed it to me while I sodomized Gary's wife as part of the airtight action.

It was Christy, of all people, and I was a bit stunned by that.

"Hey, Christy, what gives?" I asked her, straining not to make it obvious that I was balls deep in another man's wife's bottom.

"Well, I wondered if I could come over and visit. I'm on your front porch, but your lights are out and the door is locked. Where are you?" Christy inquired.

"I'm at an old friend's, visiting him for CosCon. Why do you ask?" I groaned as I kept plundering Mrs. Gary's booty.

"Your voice sounds very intense, as if you're in pain. Are you hurt? You sound out of breath, too. Do you need a doctor?" Christy insisted on peppering me with questions now.

"If you must know, I'm an amateur porn gang-bang costume party, fucking another man's wife up her ass while she's dressed as Sailor Moon. Not that you would know who that is, of course. The husband is very much aware and happy about what I'm doing to his missus, too. She's an absolutely adorable little Asian slut, too, wearing pigtails that make her seem like a teenager instead of a twenty something woman. And damn, her sweet little booty is treating my dick just right!" I bluntly told my ex, who hung up in shock.

That was all far too much for Gary's wife, who both came and pissed at once, squirting both fluids all over my cock and Brett's for good measure. Jack then spent himself down her gullet, making her gulp down every last drop. The next few hours were a blur by now, but it wasn't long before every woman still standing at the party was a gang-bang whore, men with empty balls and used dicks filming the action after getting their turns. The enthusiasm for airtight orgies had spread throughout the house and each woman took on as much dick as she could possibly handle, including for encores.

I personally didn't recall who fucked whom and where, but when I awoke, I was in my hotel bed, thinking that it was perhaps just a drunken and particularly horny dream. I was naked, true, but seemed to be alone from the silence, at least until I reached for the other pillow and felt a head full of hair in my hands. My ass was very sore and something runny leaked from it, too. I looked over at my companion, and it was Ace, with Gary on the other side of me! I had pulled a train of my own, but had I imagined the rest of it?

I heard a toilet flushing and rose to check out who else was there, only to find Joey in the bathroom, washing his hands while Christy brushed her teeth in the nude. Someone was in the shower, suddenly complaining of the water going cold on him. What the fuck had happened last night, at least after I blacked out?

Pissing quickly, I rushed to wash my own hands, while Christy brushed up against my butt with her smooth skin and kissed the back of my neck. The slight brown of her curvy flesh reflected the Mexican half of her mixed racial heritage. Even so, her Irish side showed in her rich auburn hair and dark green eyes full of mischief. Her wedding band from her apparent remarriage was a bit surprising, given her Catholicism, but I let that slide for now.