Unconventional Convention Ch. 02

Story Info
The group heads back to the hotel.
5.6k words
4.74
7.7k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EPCene
EPCene
82 Followers

Chapter 2

Our new friends, Alex and Valerie, were ready for a fun evening with myself and my girlfriend Anne. As we left the pub, Anne grabbed Alex's hand and pulled her close. That left Valerie alone to walk with me. Her short stature, along with the magenta pink wig and costume, had her looking so delectable. She looked up at me through the bangs of her bob styled wig.

"So, I guess you're stuck with me." I stated playfully.

"That's okay," she said as almost a whisper. She began to softly chew on her lower lip in a way that was both vulnerable and sexy. My cock throbbed as I gazed into her eyes. She slowly reached out her hand for me and I grabbed it and pulled her close. Then, I snaked the same hand around her waist pulling her close to my side and we set off after Anne and Alex.

We ambled our way down the street, taking in the other cosplayers and the normal folks who were out people watching for the evening. Ahead of us Anne still had Alex's hand in hers and they were animatedly speaking back and forth. Both of them seemed to be oblivious to anything but the other. Anne would later tell me they were in fact comparing sexual histories and quickly finding that they had very similar proclivities. Valerie began to relax and finally wove her arm down around my waist, grabbing hold of my belt on the other side to steady herself while we walked.

"Well, have you ever done anything quite like this before?" I asked.

"Sometimes, Alex and I will fool around but I think we are definitely sailing into uncharted waters for me." She hugged into me a little tighter and seemed to release a bit of tension as well.

As we walked, I slowly began moving my hand down her hip and across her lower back, making sure to maintain contact with her at all times. I made sure never to venture too far south, as I would feel her begin to tense up a bit but then relax with each slow movement back up.

As we arrived at our hotel, Anne had waited for us to catch up. Alex was standing quietly behind her. Her eyes scanned up and over both Valerie and myself as we approached. She had the look of both predator and prey while standing there heavily breathing, as if waiting for something to happen right there on the sidewalk. Once we caught up, Anne practically jumped up into my arms. I was almost caught off balance but luckily, I had pulled my arm free of Valerie just a moment before.

She kissed me hungrily and wrapped her arms around my neck and head. I obligingly reached down, grabbed a handful of each ass cheek, and pulled her up to me. I could feel the hardness of her smaller cock rubbing up into my own. There were hoots and cheers from onlookers. Alex and Valerie were silent but locked in on every move that Anne and I were making. They both had looks of desire and slight discomfort. It must be very restrictive wearing those chastity cages they had on right now.

Once we broke our kiss, we made our way in and to the banks of elevators at the back of the lobby. We had to wait a minute or two for an elevator to return, and as we did more people joined us in waiting. There was a ding and the doors opened up allowing us to enter. I slid into the back corner of the elevator car while Alex stood shoulder to shoulder with me and Anne was just in front of her turned slightly so she faced just in front of me. Alex reached over to grab my hand into her own. I pulled Valerie into our little corner so she was standing in front of me, turned so she was facing Anne. The car filled to capacity and we were all squeezed together.

Anne reached forward and grabbed Valerie's hands and pulled her slightly forward. This caused her to rub her elbow and arm up into my bulging crotch. Valerie's eyes went wide with surprise. Anne just smiled and nodded to her like it was all okay. While this was going on Alex had pulled my hand closer to her, slowly rubbing into her hip and pulling ever closer to her own caged pleasure center.

Valerie looked up at with a pleading look, which I just returned with a smile. She began slowly moving her shoulder up and down, causing her elbow and arm to rub up and into my now throbbing cock. Alex meanwhile had used her free hand to pull up the side of her dress closest to me and moved my hand across her upper thigh. I felt the silkiness of her panties and lightly tugged down on the edge. Alex pulled my hand ever closer, encouraging my exploration.

As the elevator jostled us around a bit, I used the opportunity to slip my hand down into her panties. I could just feel the plastic and bits of metal of her cage with my pinkie finger. The elevator dinged and the doors opened. A few of our fellow guests exited the car and I used the opportunity to slide my hand over a bit more and reach around the base of Alex's cage, gripping her tightly for just a moment before releasing her.

Alex's lips quivered while short gasps of breath escaped her throat. The hand that had been holding up the side of her dress gripped my own arm for balance. Teasing both of these lovely young women was intoxicating. Anne just stood there and smiled knowingly. She could see the eagerness in Valerie's eye as she continued rubbing into me, so she reached forward and pulled her into what seemed like a whisper to anyone else looking. I could see though, when her tongue darted out to find the edge of her small ear. I could feel Valerie's knees begin to buckle slightly as she lost herself to the moment. I used my free hand to steady her and pull her into me just a bit more.

The elevator dinged again. The other guests left. The doors closed. The four of us were alone. I freed my hand from Alex and received a whining sigh in return. I used it to lift Valerie's chin to look up into my eyes. There was a glassy look to them. She seemed to struggle to focus on everything going on. I leaned my head down and gently kissed her petite pink lips. I slowly moved my tongue across the edge of her lips and they parted ever so slightly to allow my very personal intrusion.

While I focused on Valerie, Anne had turned to face Alex. She wrapped both arms around her torso, pulling her close. Anne slid her leg in between Alex's own and used this as a chance to grind her own rock-hard cock into the other's cage. Alex had to use the hand railing to steady herself, as she was weak kneed and seemingly helpless.

The elevator dinged a final time. We had arrived at our floor. We all broke apart as the doors opened, Anne grabbing Alex's hand and pulling her out of the car. I kept my hand around Valerie's waist and ushered her out as well. Anne practically sprinted down the hall with Alex in tow. I took my time walking with Valerie.

Anne stopped at the door to our suite and deftly removed the key card, ready to enter but waited for Valerie and me to arrive. Alex stood watching us, an air of breathless anticipation surrounded her.

"This is your last chance to make a run for it." Anne joked. Neither Alex or Valerie said a word. Anne turned and opened the door. We all entered into the sitting room of the suite. A small couch sat against one wall with two smaller chairs on either side of it. A small coffee table sat just in front of the couch.

"You two, stand right there!" Anne commanded, rather curtly. Both young ladies stood shoulder to shoulder just in front the table, not a word was spoken by either woman. Anne turned her back to them and over her shoulder asked, "Would you be a dear?" showing the zipper of her body suit. Alex reached up quickly and pulled it down exposing Anne's bare back underneath.

Anne slowly worked the suit down both shoulders, then freed her arms, and finally pulling it down to her waist. She ran her fingers through her hair, gave head a good flip allowing her dark straight hair to fall down to center of her back, placed her hands on her hips, and then turned to face Alex and Valerie. Her pert C-cup breasts stuck out high and proud on her slim torso. Alex's eye's burned with desire and took in every inch of the bare flesh. Her tongue escaped for but a moment to wet her lips before she began to breathe a bit more excitedly.

I took the opportunity to remove my long coat, head band, boots, and overshirt. Now standing just in front of Valerie in my t-shirt and pants, I pulled her over towards one of the chairs and turned her so she was watching Anne and Alex. I moved behind her, snaking one hand around her waist, stopping it just below her navel, and pulled her into me. She followed with her own hand and intertwined her fingers with my own. I used my other hand to stroke up and down her arm with the lightest of touch, while her free hand grabbed the side of my leg behind her to steady herself. Through her dress I know she could feel my rock-hard member pushing into her at her tiny waist.

Anne moved over and took a seat in the other chair. Alex's eyes followed her every move. Anne crossed one leg just over the knee of the other and gently waved her boot in the air. She raised one finger and beckoned Alex towards her. As Alex approached, Anne simply pointed to her boot. Alex understood what she was to do and quickly dropped to her knees just in front of the chair.

Alex locked eyes with Anne as she ran her hands up the sides of the boot. Once she reached the zipper, she pulled it down. She then gently tugged the boot back and forth to remove it completely. Alex was rewarded with a sigh from Anne and the sight of her stretching her toes while simultaneously rolling her ankle around to help relax the tension there. Anne lifted her leg and placed it upon Alex shoulder, then raised her other boot and placed that just above her folded knee. Alex quickly removed the other boot and was rewarded with Anne placing that leg upon her other shoulder so that her head was directly between them.

Alex looked up only to see that she was eye level with Anne's very visible erection poking up through the fabric of the body suit. Anne raised herself up, using Alex shoulder for a bit of leverage, and rocked her hips side to side while staring into Alex's eyes. The other understood and slid her hands up Anne's thighs to her waist and grabbed hold of body suit. She pulled until she reached the calves and then Anne lowered her ass back down in the chair. She then lifted each leg in turn while Alex fully removed the suit, placing each foot back on the floor.

Anne allowed her legs to fall open in front of Alex. Alex again locked her gaze on the other's crotch. The fabric of the small thong seemed to be mostly soaked through with Anne's precum, and her musky aroma began to fill the still kneeling woman's nostrils. Alex leaned froward slightly and placed both hands on the other knees. This elicited an almost evil grin in Anne. As Alex slowly began to move her hands up, she was met with a playful slap to both hands, which were then held in place by Anne.

"You don't think you're in charge here, do you? You shouldn't be doing anything unless I tell you to." Anne stared into Alex's eyes and waited for the other to lower her gaze slightly. Alex removed her hands and rubbed them together gently more from the surprise than from anything else. "I am going to live out my fantasy of seducing my own creation and you're going to do exactly what I say. Understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Alex whispered, while a sly smile crossed her face. Anne placed one leg back onto her shoulder as if claiming a prize, and began to rub her leaking cock through the flimsy material of her damp thong. She smiled over to me, as if it was my turn to continue.

By this point Valerie was quivering with anticipation. I removed my hand from her waist and then moved both hands up her arms, over the material of dress, to rest at the nape of her neck. She looked back over her shoulder and gave a consenting nod of her head. I reached up and pulled the zipper down to her lower back. I reached back up and moved the dress off of her shoulders, exposing the spaghetti straps of her pink baby doll slip. I noticed while her skin was soft, she was well muscled but still very feminine. I allowed the dress to drop to the floor.

I leaned down and placed a kiss on her shoulder. Her whole body shook and she again pushed back into me, grinding her body into my own steely erection. I steadied her with both hands and then moved up to hook my fingers into the straps. I pulled those down over her shoulders as well. The slip was barely held in place by her petite breasts, probably only an A-cup. I reached around her and took both small breasts in my hands. Valerie let out a sudden gasp and reached back with both hands to once again grab my legs to keep from falling over. I slowly worked the slip down over her tiny nubs and that, in turn, joined her dress in a plie around her ankles. I pinched her nipples ever so gently, eliciting another sharp gasp.

I moved over to her side and took her hand in mine and pulled her towards me. She gingerly stepped out of the puddle of clothing and looked up into my eyes. She had a yearning on her face that was innocent yet lit an even stronger fire inside of me. I stepped back behind her and noticed her tiny pink boy shorts with the phrase 'Please, Daddy!' written across the butt.

I spun her around so the others could see. I'm sure it was no surprise to Alex, but Anne was slightly slacked jawed.

"Damn. You have an amazing little body. I can't wait to play with it." Anne had pulled her thong to one side and was stroking herself. Alex was locked in on that sight alone. Anne's five-inch hairless cock was leaking out over her fingers and every so often she would give them a lick, making sure Alex saw every movement.

Valerie gave a cute, excited little hop at hearing Anne's approval, and then smiled up at me with a questioning look in her eyes.

"You do look amazing. I can't wait to play with you either." With that said, I turned her back to face me. I ran my hands down her lithe body, crouching down as went, with my hands continuing down to her calves. I ran my hands across the sheer stockings and savored the feel of them. I then focused on her tiny shorts. Her cage was protruding, forcing the fabric to stretch out, and at the end of that was a growing damp spot from where her little cock was drooling out of her confinement.

I worked my way back up to her thighs, reached the top of her stockings, and then let my fingers trace across the bare skin from the stockings to her shorts. I reached up and pressed my thumbs into her pelvic bone, grasping each side firmly and letting my fingers reach around and dig into her tight bubble butt. I slid my hands around and grabbed each ass cheek and gave them a solid squeeze. I could smell her own sweet musky aroma with my face so near her confined member. I moved my hands up once again and grasped the edge of her shorts and pulled them down. As her chastity cage popped free a small string of precum stretched from the tip down and into her about to be discarded panties.

Valerie steadied herself using my shoulders as she stepped out of her moistened little shorts. Once her little pink heels were back on the ground I began to stand. I was stopped by her hands pushing down on me. I looked up at her and she grabbed my shirt and tugged it up a bit. I nodded and raised my arms, allowing her to work my shirt up and off my torso. I then returned my hands to her stocking clad calves and began to stand again. I worked my hands up her body as I rose. Her hands had gone back to my shoulders and ran down my chest as I came up. She took a moment to tweak my nipples as they passed, and she let a glowing smile cross her face. In turn, I let my hands move up her thighs and roam the area around her cage while not actually touching it. Her fingers trailed down my abs and settled on the waistband of my pants. She began to fiddle with the button but I grabbed her hands and shook my head gently.

"Not yet. There's still one more of us who needs a turn." I said as I glanced to Alex who was still on her knees in front of Anne. She was practically drooling over Anne's weeping cock, oblivious to what had just gone on only a few feet away. Seeing her focus, Anne firmly squeezed her cock from the base, causing a good amount of her precum to flow out of the tip. She scooped it up with her fingers and instead of this time taking it for herself, held it out to Alex with a nod. The young woman practically jumped up to grasp Anne's hand. She quickly jammed the fingers in her own mouth lavishing them with her tongue, eager to get all the sweetness that Anne had provided her.

I moved over to the free chair and sat down. Valerie quickly noticed I had left her and walked over to stand next to me, her little cage bobbing softly as she moved. I reached out and took a firm hold of one ass cheek and pulled her in to sit on my lap. She squealed a joyful yelp as I pulled her down. I sat her sideways on my lap so I could have one hand wrapped around her waist while the other was free to roam over her lovely little legs. She happily wiggled around on my lap to get comfy, all the while my cock was pushing up through my pants and into her bare ass. She then snuck her arm closest to me under my own arm, and using her other hand, wrapped that around my other shoulder. I took my hand from her waist and cupped her firm little ass cheek. She cooed very quietly and then nuzzled her head into my bare chest, just resting under my chin, so we could each watch was unfolding across the room.

Alex was still hungrily attacking Anne's fingers, making sure to get every last drop of her nectar. Anne pulled back while simultaneously lifting her leg off of Alex's shoulder. She then pushed her lightly back with it so she was once again sitting up in her kneeling position. Alex had a fiery blaze in her eyes and was breathing deeply, almost in gasps. Anne stood from her chair. Her erect cock just inches from the other's wanton face.

Anne spun around, hooked her fingers in the side of her thong and pulled down, making sure to bend her firm butt right into Alex's waiting face.

"You can give it a little kiss if you want to, but no touching with your hands yet." and then Alex leaned forward and planted her lips just on the edge of the cheek next to her tight little pucker. She also deeply inhaled through her nose, letting her senses go wild with the intoxicating smells. She then quickly snaked her tongue out and tickled the edge of Anne's tight anal ring.

Anne twitched with delight, but pulled away slightly.

"Not yet. You'll get all the time for that later but first we need to do something about that dress. Don't you agree?

"Yes, Ma'am" was all the reply that Alex gave.

Anne stood and turned to face me and Valerie. She then offered her hand out for Alex, and she promptly place her hand into Anne's and was pulled up to her own feet.

"Anne is so sexy. I would love to be with you both." Valerie whispered up to me, still grinding her ass into my straining cock. My one hand remained on her ass while the other was rubbing up and down her thighs, always getting close but never touching her little pink cage.

"Maybe we can make that happen tonight. Would you like that?" I inquired.

"Yes, please." She hesitated for a few seconds. "Do you think she will want to be with me?" She looked up at me with pleading eyes and a small quiver on her lips.

"Of course. I'm sure Anne would love to be with you." I squeezed her ass, pulling her a bit closer, and she used the opportunity to curl up into my chest even tighter than before, all while still constantly wiggling her little bubble butt all over my cock.

Anne was circling around Alex now. Even now, fully nude, she was in command of the taller, fully clothed Alex. At a lithe five foot three, the top of her head only came up to around the other woman's nose. Alex did still have her boots on which gave her another couple of inches, so I guessed she was around five foot eight without them.

EPCene
EPCene
82 Followers
12