Unconventional Convention Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like me to take off my boots?" Alex asked, not having received any instructions from Anne.

"Oh no, those are staying on for now. I want the full effect of you as Mina." Anne stated.

Alex just smiled back to her and nodded, knowing that the plans they had in their heads were almost one and the same. Anne came up behind her and reached for the zipper of her dress. She pulled down with one hand while she slid the other over Alex shoulder, pushing the dress off that side. She then pushed the other side down as well, exposing her pale freckled shoulders. Alex flipped her head and pulled lightly at her dark green wig, causing it to gather to one side. Anne continued to pull the dress down and off of her arms.

Alex's Mina dress was a little snugger around her waist, so Anne stopped for just a moment. This let her take in Alex's athletic physique and her pale skin, which was accentuated by the dark green silky bra she was also wearing. Anne traced her fingers around the small of Alex's back, and as she walked around her, let them drag across under her ribs and to her firm abs. This elicited a shiver and light chuckle from Alex.

"Just a bit ticklish!" She gasped as she locked eyes with Anne. Anne moved her hands up to just under Alex's ample breasts and raked her nails down, teasing the poor woman's ribs and abs. Alex twitched and gasped, while clenching both her eyes and jaws shut to controls herself. When she opened them again, Anne was staring up impishly at her.

Anne began to reach up again and Alex steeled herself for another playful attack, but was pleasantly surprised when her breasts were gently grasped by Anne's smaller hands.

"Dees?" Anne questioned.

"Double," was the response she returned with a smile.

"Mmmmm," Anne replied while still massaging them.

Anne returned her attention to the dress. It was not coming down over Alex's hips as easily as she though it would. Alex reached down to help and shimmied a bit to help the dress slide. Once it passed her hips and butt, she stopped and allowed Anne to take back control. Anne ran her hands down the other's hips and admired the firmness there. She slid her hands down, letting them push the dress as well, until it fell free and dropped to the floor.

Just like the other women, Alex's matching panties had a darker wet spot covering the much larger lump found there. Anne stood and stared. Alex's lump was considerably larger than Valerie's petite pink cage. Anne also took in Alex's toned thighs, as her dark green boots still covered her lower legs. She reached around the taller woman and grabbed her by the ass cheeks. She pulled her close allowing her own free cock to rub up underneath her caged crotch and rest against bare thigh. Anne leaned her head closer and began placing small kisses along Alex's collarbone. Alex closed her eyes and let her head fall back as a moan escaped her dark green lips.

Anne continued to plant little kisses across the other's chest, trailing over to the collarbone on the other side. Anne released her grip on Alex's ass and brought her hands up to cradle the other's face in them. Alex opened her eyes with a glassy stare, while Anne pulled her down into a passionate kiss. Tongues instantly attacked one another like slippery eels, while hands began to roam over their respective bodies. Alex grabbed a thigh and pulled it up to better leverage the smaller woman against her body and used her other hand to grab Anne's bare ass and lift her up a little more.

Both women were hungry for one another. Anne's hands came down from Alex's face and roamed to her back and bikini clad backside. Eventually both hands came back up and found the clasp at the back the dark green silky bra. Her nimble fingers made quick work of the clasp and let it pop free. Alex broke the kiss and rolled her shoulders forward, moving the straps up and off her freckled shoulders. The bra was held in place by Anne, still pressed up firmly to Alex's torso. Anne relented and pulled away. This allowed Alex to grab and then throw the bra off sideways in a practiced move.

As Anne's leg slid down and wrapped itself around Alex's boot clad leg, she also dipped her head and took one of Alex's very pale pink nipples into her mouth. She rolled her tongue around the hard tip like a kid with a new lollipop. She would alternately go from licking eagerly to sucking most of the areola into her mouth. Alex had to steady them both by grabbing onto Anne's shoulders. After spending a minute on one breast, Anne quickly attacked the other. Alex gasped loudly and her hips bucked several times, while the rest of her body began to shudder with pleasure.

Anne broke her contact, leaving a small trail of saliva rolling down from each of Alex's lovely pale breasts. She felt a warm wetness against her hip. She pulled back slightly and discover quite a mess oozing out from the lump in Alex's panties.

"Got a bit overstimulated, did we?" Anne questioned Alex.

Alex just nodded, seemingly unable to form words for a moment. A light sheen of sweat was forming across her chest and shoulders. Anne reached down and traced her fingers across the sticky mess. She brought it up and playfully licked it off, all while maintaining eye contact with Alex.

"Not a bad taste. Can't wait for more later." Anne said with a smile. She reached down again to collect another sample. Alex stood helpless. Anne brought her hand back up, her finger glistening in the room's light. She pushed her hand up to Alex's face and waited. Alex obediently opened her mouth and allowed her to place the damp fingers on her tongue. She quickly began sucking her own cum off of Anne's fingers.

Valerie shivered in my lap as she was becoming very excited herself. She had removed her slender arms from around me and looked up at me with pleading in her eyes. She shifted herself off my lap and stood between my legs. Her hands came down to rest on my throbbing erection, a noticeable wet spot had formed at the tip for me as well.

"Can I do it now?" she asked. I nodded yes. She quickly grabbed for the button-fly of my pants and got them free. She then grasped my pants and pulled up towards herself. She was surprisingly strong and lifted my hips and butt up off the chair. I held myself in that position as she pulled down to my thighs, finally allowing my eight-inch cock to bounce free of its own confinement. Valerie froze at the sight of it. I sat back down and tapped her hands after a few moments. Her attention shot back to my eyes with an embarrassed look. I tapped her hands again and she realized that I was signaling her to finish removing my pants, which she did rapidly. As she stood back up before me, she couldn't help but glance down repeatedly to my cock, she was beginning to lick her lips in anticipation of what she would soon be doing.

While Alex was working her own ejaculate off Anne's fingers, Anne saw that I was now fully naked as well.

"Looks like you're the only one left with any real clothes on." Alex refocused onto Anne and then over at Valerie and me. She simply nodded like a drunken college girl, her head bobbing slightly side to side as well.

Anne reached down and grabbed the sides of her soiled panties and began to pull down. They caught slightly on the dripping cage but slipped free after a brief struggle. Anne let them drop to floor around Alex's ankles.

"Would you get those for me, please?" Anne asked sweetly. Alex stepped out of one side and then the other. She squatted down to grab them, only to be once again face to face with Anne's own drizzling erection. She hesitated with her mouth agape, as if waiting for it come to her on its own accord. Anne placed a single finger under her chin and lifted her back up to standing. She then opened her hand, waiting for the other to give what was asked for. Alex placed her dripping panties into the waiting hand.

"That was unexpected and you should really be punished for cumming before I had a chance to. What do you think about that?" Anne inquired. Alex had that momentary dear in the headlights look, but quickly had a realization that this was all part of the game they were all playing now.

"Whatever you think is necessary. You're in charge." Alex replied.

"Good answer." Anne took the panties and folded them so the soaked area was pointed outward. She then placed a finger on Alex's lower lip and pulled down gently, encouraging the other to open her mouth for her. Alex's eye grew wide as her panties were stuffed in to her mouth. "You should really clean these up. It's not good for a lovely lady like yourself to leave such a mess, don't you think?"

Alex began working up the saliva in her mouth to help extract her semen from her panties. She worked her tongue around the fabric and sucked in as much as could each time. This was going to take several minutes to complete. Anne grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the vacant chair and motioned for her sit. She complied. Anne then curled herself onto her lap, squishing the still dripping cage under her firm ass. Anne sat tickling her breast and then whispered to her.

"I think Valerie has discovered one of my favorite things. I do love that cock. It is just perfect. I wonder if her little mouth and ass will be able to take it all. It does look like she is ready and willing to give a try, doesn't it?" Alex nodded in agreement, still working on the mess in her mouth.

I saw that Anne had made herself comfy. Valerie was still mesmerized by my cock laying up against my pelvis. She was lightly touching my thighs now. Her little pink nails tickling and ever so slowly moving their way up to their new found prize. Every now and then it would twitch of its own accord and Valerie would let out a small gasp, followed by a smile. Once she reached my upper thighs she stopped and looked up at me, as if seeking permission to continue.

"Go ahead and have your fun, we have all night."


12