Unconventional Convention Ch. 04

Story Info
Valerie finally gets exactly what she wants.
5k words
4.86
5.5k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EPCene
EPCene
81 Followers

Chapter 04

Once Valerie and I were in the bathroom, I set her down gently on the expansive countertop. She jumped a little due to her bare ass hitting the cool marble. I reached down and grabbed a thin leg and pulled it up. I slid my hand down to grab her pink heel. The little buckle was tight, but I worked it free, and then dropped the tiny shoe. Valerie's mouth just hung open. I gently released that foot, turned, and gestured for the other. She blushed and extended the foot out in front of me. I made quick work of that shoe as well.

She was smiling brightly again and it was infectious. I stepped up between her legs and she stopped smiling and got a surprised look on her face. I leaned in and kissed her tenderly. She mewed like a little kitten. My hands found her thighs and slid them to the tops of her sheer pink stockings.

Valerie leaned back against the mirror and lifted one of her legs up, extending it straight out to my side. I turned and focused all of my attention on it. My hands traced around the top of her stocking. Fingers slipped into the tight, thin fabric. I worked them around her tight muscled thighs, slowly pulling the sheer material down as I went. Once I reached her knee, I knew I could do this. I stepped back dramatically, pulled quickly with both hands, and her stocking slid gracefully off her leg.

I stepped back with a flourish and placed the stocking around my neck. I topped off the move by flipping the foot section over my shoulder, like I was adorning myself with a scarf. I stood with hands on hips, staring off dramatically into nothing.

Valerie started laughing uncontrollably. I broke my dramatic stance and began laughing myself. I stepped over to her again and embraced her. She melted into me still chuckling. I moved so that her other leg was between my own. I pulled away tenderly. I reached down and grabbed her stockinged leg just above the knee.

I lifted her leg until it made contact with my growing manhood. She became very serious once again. I let go of her leg and it remained in contact with me. I reached down and tucked my fingers into the remaining stocking. I pulled it down to her knee, never breaking eye contact with the petite, pixie blonde. She began lifting her leg, sliding the sheer fabric against me the whole way. Once her foot was free of my turgid obstruction, she turned slightly, stuck it up just over my shoulder, smiled, and whispered, "Gymnast."

I bit my lip trying not to laugh, but I was amused and impressed by this lithe little creature before me. I kept eye contact with her as I reached out with one hand and pulled the stocking free. I then casually placed it over one shoulder to join the other already there. She smiled proudly at me. I had to admit, she was something else.

I turned and walked over to quickly relieve myself in the toilet.

"Is it weird, that still kind of turns me on, watching you do that?" Valerie asked. "I'm not into piss play or anything, but just watching you, right now, it's keeping the motor running. Do you know what I mean?" I nodded and started to laugh but that caused me to wiggle myself around and lose control of my urine stream. I turned to give her a playful glare and she just smiled as innocently as she could back at me.

I finished and pulled her down off the counter and guided her over in case she needed to go. She sat down quickly and within a few seconds I heard her stream hitting the water. I pulled the stockings from around my neck. I then grabbed the enema kits from under the sink and started to get them ready.

"Wow, you really think of everything, don't you?" She asked as she finished up and flushed.

"Having been with Anne for three years now, one thing we do know is, 'If you have the time, a little preparation beats a lot of cleanup any day of the week.' We always try to clean ourselves out a bit before, especially if we know we're going at it for a while." I said with a wink to her.

"A while?" she questioned. I simply nodded yes and continued my preparations.

"Okay, you ready for the least sexy part of our night?" I asked, holding up the enema bulb with a grin.

I won't bore you with the detail of the next few minutes, because no one really wants to hear about that. Well maybe some of you, but I'll leave that to your imaginations.

We cleaned ourselves out and jumped into the shower together to finish our clean up. The warm water felt great on my skin. The extra-large shower stall could have accommodated all four of us easily, but for now it was just Valerie and me. I let my head drop into the spray and cascade over me. I felt little hands touching my back, tracing up my spine, and poking at the odd muscle. I stepped in passed the spray and got a little yelp of surprise from behind me. It was quickly followed by a smack to one of my ass cheeks.

I turned to face her and pulled her into the spray, soaking her completely. Her makeup ran down her face. I reached over and found some shampoo. I put a bit in my hands and then began to run my fingers through her short hair. She froze. A look of elation crossed her face. I worked my fingers through her hair, building up a lather. Her eyes were closed, while her head lightly rolled from side to side enjoying the attention.

I took what was left on my hands and did a quick scrub of my own hair. I stepped back into the spray and rinsed myself. Valerie stood there with a little pouty look on her face. I moved around behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders. I eased her forward and let the water take her. I raised my hands and let my fingers move through her hair again. This caused her to moan softly. I continued to help rinse her hair, the warm water bouncing off her head and onto me just a bit.

I reached for a little body wash and a shower sponge. She turned, reached out, and grabbed them from me quickly.

"Can I?" Valerie asked looking up at me pleading with her eyes. I nodded my approval. She added some wash and began running the sponge over my chest. Her eyes followed her movements. She wanted to gaze upon every inch of me. She moved around behind me, standing on her tiptoes to reach my shoulders and then moved down my back. Once she got to the top of my backside she stopped and kneeled down. Then she scrubbed up my legs, first one then the other, stopping just short of my upper thighs. She stood again. She ran her now trembling hands across my muscled rear.

Her fingers of one hand trailed across one of the cheeks, while the other hand ran the sponge around the other. Her free hand grasped and pulled one cheek out. She ran the sponge up into my ass crack and scrubbed tenderly. She pushed it down under me until she made contact with my sack. She wiggled it around just a little for good measure there too. She pulled the sponge away and it was replaced with her finger trailing from the top of my crack downward. She continued down until her finger came to rest on what she was searching for.

The tip of her delicate fingers traced circles around the tight pucker of my ass. She let them run across it, the soapy slickness keeping her fingers moving with ease. I heard her take a deep breath, even over the shower, and a finger slid up into me.

Valerie gasped. "No guy's ever... let me explore... their body... like this." Her breaths were deep and measured. "Can I... do another?" she asked.

I nodded. And her finger retreated momentarily. Seconds later it was replaced. This time two of her slim fingers penetrated me. This was nowhere near my limit but she was enjoying herself so I let her continue for bit.

I widened my stance and leaned forward just a bit. Her fingers worked in and out. She was fascinated. She pulled her fingers free and moved her hands to spread my cheeks. The water played down my back and created a bit of a chute through my crack. She pulled me back out of the spray and turned my body away from the water. She squatted down behind me. Her hands once again spread me wide. Seconds later I felt her delicate tongue find contact with my thoroughly clean asshole. It danced lightly over the pucker teasing me just slightly.

A hand slipped under me and grabbed my manhood firmly. I let out a moan of approval. Valerie had some skill and I couldn't wait to see what else she could do.

"Don't get carried away there. We've got the whole night to go." I said over my shoulder. She giggled, released me, and stood looking up at me, biting her lip as I turned around to face her once again. I grabbed the shower sponge, grinned, and said, "Now it's my turn to scrub."

Without asking she assumed the same position I had just been in; legs spread, hands against the tile wall, and ass sticking out ever so slightly. I stepped up behind her, my hard member pushing into her ass crack gently. I reached over her and scrubbed each of her arms. I then did her shoulders, followed by her back. I reached around and scrubbed her tight abs, which made her twitch and giggle. I then found the petite nubs on her chest and spent some extra time on them. I let the sponge drop and took each nipple into my hands. I gripped them firmly and she leaned back into me, grabbing my hands and encouraging me to intensify my hold.

She swayed her ass from side to side rubbing my cock around her crack. I released one of her tiny breasts and lowered my hand down her abs. I encircled the base of her cage with my much larger hand and squeezed. Her legs spasmed as I held her.

"Can we PLEASE get to the part where you're fucking me now?" She whimpered.

"Who am I to deny such a request?" I released my grip on her and let her stand in the warm spray, getting the soap to run off her fit, tiny body.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed us towels. She joined me eagerly. I patted her little body dry, then handed her the towel so she could dry her hair. She did that quickly. I began to dry my own hair and felt her patting her towel around my now fully stiff eight-inch rod. I dried my back then flipped my towel over me to drop onto her head. She pulled it back and gave me the most adorable angry face I've ever seen. I grabbed the towel from her hands and dried off my legs. Then I pulled her back out to the bedroom to join our waiting friends.

Alex was laying, propped up with some pillows, against the headboard of the king size bed. Anne was firmly attached to one of her breasts. Her tongue working its way around the areola, teasing the nipple every so often. Alex grinned at us as we entered. Anne's hands were exploring the pale red-head's body, moving from legs, to ass, to cage, and the unsuckled free breast. Alex gestured for her friend to join her. Valerie looked up at me and I nodded. She leapt up onto the bed next to Alex and the two shared a tender kiss. It moved to a more passionate kiss after just a few seconds and soon all three lovely women were a mass of naked groping flesh.

"Well don't just stand there, ya big dummy," Anne broke free and said. All three turned to me and made room in the middle of the bed for me. I edged my way across the bed, first to Anne. She kissed me hungrily, grabbing my head and pulling me towards her.

Alex had moved and Anne pushed me up to rest in her former spot. We broke our kiss. A hand turned my head the other direction and Alex was staring wantonly into my eyes. She kissed me. Her hand trailing over my chest and resting just above my throbbing cock. Alex broke our kiss and looked over to Anne. Anne nodded and Alex grabbed my aching flesh. She then began sliding down my body so her head was resting just above her solid grip. Anne slid her way down as well to watch the oncoming show.

Valerie still lay arm's length away from me.

"Stand up over me, I want to tongue fuck your ass while they play with my cock." Her eyes lit up brightly and she practically leapt over me to plant her ass just in front of my face. My view was now Valerie's tight pink asshole, followed by her bobbing pink cage, then looking through her legs to the top of Alex's red flowing hair, and over her Anne's eager gaze locked on to Alex and my swollen dick.

I reached up and grabbed Valerie's hips and pulled them to my face. My tongue went right into her little pink rosebud. I held her tightly in place, basically using my face as her newest seat. Her little legs quivered. She moaned, leaned back, and placed a hand against the wall to support herself. Her hips started rolling in time with my tongue, which was sliding in and out of her now slick hole.

My cock was being stroked languidly. I felt someone moving around on the bed. I assumed it was Anne as I could still feel Alex's hair trailing down over my abs. There was a giggle and more movement on the bed. I heard a lite buzz and figured Anne had retrieved one of the many toys that we traveled with. I felt fingers and a cool liquid slide in under my scrotum and guessed correctly that Anne was lubing me up for something. I pulled my knees up to allow for her access.

"See, I told you he's well trained," Anne quipped. Just for that I dropped my legs back down and crossed them to mess with her. I received a flick to my penis head for my response.

"Ooowww!" I yelled as I broke contact with Valerie's now saliva covered hole.

"Sorry, I was just showing you off to our new friends. Be a good boy and play along. Please, baby." Anne playfully pouted. Both Anne and I knew that I would never refuse her. I pulled my knees up once again and Alex's grip returned to my waving mast and Anne's fingers found their place under me.

"Oh, shit. I seem to missing out on the show down there!" Valerie chimed in as she looked down at the other two. I reached up and smacked her ass playfully. My hand stayed on the cheek and slid towards her pink hole. I rolled my thumb over her rosebud and she pushed herself back into my grip. My thumb slipped inside her and she moaned. Her hips sank back even further. My fingers slid forward, making contact with her delicate but still constricted smooth scrotum.

My fingers played across her little sack and rolled her tiny balls around, causing twitches and groans. My thumb rocked in and out of her tight little hole.

"Nnng, ... nnggg, ... oh, ... ahh," Valerie was moaning now. She pushed back into each thrust of my thumb. Her caged little cock had begun to drip. Small drops of her landed on my chest and abs. She looked down and saw them, then bent over at the waist. Her hands reached down to either side of me. Her little blond head dropped into view below her pink cage. She looked at me and winked. Then she dropped her head a little further and began licking up the tiny deposits of her precum. Once she had collected them, she winked again and whispered, "Gymnast."

I was definitely going to have to put her flexibility to the test now.

Alex and Anne were still focused on my cock and ass. I could feel Anne's fingers moving in and out of me now. Alex had moved closer to Anne, was still stroking me slowly, while watching Anne's actions intensely.

"Can I?" I heard Alex ask. Her hand left my hardness. I felt something sliding up under my sack. One of the small vibrators turned on and made me twitch in surprise and enjoyment. I felt her push it into me, barely breaking the outer circle. The soft vibration felt good. I stretched my legs father apart for her and she pushed the toy a little deeper. I felt it push through into my ass.

"Wow!" another whisper from Valerie above me. She was enjoying watching her friend discover me as well. I looked down at Alex, who was now looking at me. I smiled and nodded to her. She leaned up a little and placed the tip of my enflamed staff to her lips. Her tongue snaked out and caught my oozing precum. My dick jumped in her face. She opened her lips and let her tongue play across the head.

"Just suck it already," Anne quipped as she started pushing Alex's red-head down on me. She took over half before pulling back and coughing.

"Wasn't, ... ready for that," Alex gasped and smacked Anne playfully in the tit. Anne feigned offense. She smacked Alex back in her tit and the two of them grabbed for each other. Alex pulled Anne over my legs and on top of her. Their playful anger quickly turned to lust once Anne playfully pinned the larger woman. Anne practically attacked the red-head's mouth with her own, and they rolled over each other again. My legs were totally free now. I pulled my thumb from Valerie's ass and gave her a quick a pat to get her attention. She looked down over her shoulder at me inquisitively.

"You ready to get fucked?" I asked. Her eyes went wide with excitement. Her head whipped down between her legs to stare me in the eyes.

"Really! Now!" I nodded. "Oh God, FUCK YES." and her head shot back up. Valerie jumped. Seriously, she actually jumped up. In the air, she spun her body around 180 degrees and landed her feet back on either side of my torso. I have to say that I was once again impressed.

She squatted down on my abs. Her eyes were alight with desire. The little pink cage dripped onto me. She looked around the bed and found the discarded bottle of lube that Anne had brought over. She grabbed it and stood. She shifted her legs back so she was now standing over my thighs. She dropped down to a squat again. She looked down at my hard cock and shivered. Her little cage oozed again.

She took the bottle in one hand and opened it. She let the viscous fluid drip down onto me. She took her free hand and began to work it over my swollen head.

I let out a moan. She smiled at me. She worked more of the lube around my cock. My body twitched. She took her now coated hand and tucked it under her pink cage. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she explored her own aching hole. Her head twitched as her fingers probed, getting her slick and ready for what was to come very soon.

Valerie looked down at me. Her eyes had the hungry look of lioness that hasn't eaten in days. She was breathing deeply. She reached up and grabbed me with her slick hand. She gripped me tightly, the lube squishing out from between her strong but delicate fingers. Valerie stroked with her iron grip. My legs twitched.

Valerie moved herself forward, still in a little squat. Her little pink cage bounced on the tip of my engorged purple helmet. She inched forward a little more. My cock was pushed down under her cage and slid across her pink sensitive pucker. Valerie's eye began to haze over a little. She shifted my cock in her hand and my head found its way into the beginning of her little tunnel. She gasped quietly. Her mouth stayed open and her tongue played across her fine lips.

She shifted her legs and her ass dropped down just a little. Her eye's popped opened as my head fully penetrated her. She locked her eyes on me. She reached down and grabbed my sides and pulled herself down. Her body quivered as she descended on me. Her little pink cage oozed with her excitement. I reached down and collected a bit with my fingers. I brought it to my mouth to taste. She was heavenly. I returned my fingers and collected some more from her. I offered it up to her still open mouth and she devoured my fingers.

As she licked me clean, her hips began to lift. Her tight thighs rippled as she moved. She inched up slowly and then lowered herself down.

"AAhhnngggggg!" escaped her mouth as she came down. She moved her hands to the middle of my abs. She braced herself there. She raised her hips again, almost pulling off of me. This time she dropped a little faster. My swollen rod went further into her. Her eyes lost focus again. Her hips started moving again. This time they kept a rhythmic pace of up and down. Steady at first but she was slowly increasing her speed.

Her body twitched. She looked down at me again. He eyes were on fire with lust. Her hips moved up and down. Her ass stretched around my hardness, slipping over my throbbing flesh. Her legs flexed with her movements. She froze as she came down. Her fingers dug into my skin. Her ass dropped down as she gasped for breath. She forced her hips down, plunging me into her. Her movement stopped. I was fully inside of her.

EPCene
EPCene
81 Followers
12