Unconventional Convention Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie's mouth hung open. Her eyes twitched, unfocused and rolling. Her legs twitched in their straining. She held her body still, impaled on me.

"Fuck!" She whispered in a gasp. "I don't think I've ever been this full." She leaned down to me and grabbed my neck, pulling my head to her. Our mouths met and attacked one another. Her hips started to flex again. Small movements, up and down, were happening again. She bit my lip, chewing on me eagerly. Her pace increased.

Anne and Alex had paused their playful attack of each other and were now watching the petite pixie fuck herself on my shaft. Neither of them said a word. They just watched with anticipation. Anne watched the tiny woman's face, while Alex stared under her to my invading phallus. Neither looked away.

Valerie's caged cock was now drooling continuously as she returned to an upright pistoning on my staff. It left little smears around my pubic hair. It was close to being covered with the amount that was being released. I saw Anne whisper to Alex and the red-head turned and looked at her. She nodded in return. Alex crept over to us. Her head moved over my abs to come very close to Valerie's bobbing cage. She leaned her head down and began to lick up the viscous residue left by her friend.

"Holy Shit!" Valerie let out as she spasmed again. She was starting to let out little grunts of pleasure as she dropped on my cock each time. Her little legs were trembling at her exertions. Alex pulled her head back and began kissing Anne again. I leaned forward and embraced my pixie, her arms latched around my head and neck. The little nubs of her breasts rubbed up against my chest.

I reached back and grabbed a handful of pillows from behind me. I dropped them behind Valerie. I shifted my legs around and was able to get them underneath me without dropping out from inside of her tight hot ass. I leaned her back onto the pile of pillows. She had a dreamy look on her face as I moved around and my cock shifted inside of her.

Once she was laid back Anne and Alex moved up next to her, one on either side of her head.

"Oh, hi," Valerie sighed dreamily, upon seeing the two others next to her. She smiled as best as she could as I started moving my hips. "Alex... you really... have got to... try this." Her words came in time with my new thrusting. The other two women simply smiled at the tiny blonde.

"Hey," I said, and Valerie looked up to me. "Are you ready to get properly fucked now?" I asked.

Valerie nodded her little head.

I shifted myself around until I was in the right position. Valerie was balanced on the pile of pillows. I grabbed her legs under her knees and wrapped my hands around to her thighs firmly. I pulled my hips back slowly. I let my cock pull almost out of her hungry hole until just the head remained. I waited a few seconds before I pushed it back in fully. Valerie groaned.

I pulled back again but didn't stop and quickly thrust back into her.

"Here it comes." I said down to Valerie. She looked back up at me almost drunkenly.

I began to thrust my cock in and out of the small woman's tight asshole. Her body twitched with delight. The sound of flesh smacking into flesh filled the room. Alex reached down and took one of Valerie's hands in her own. The muscles in the tiny pixie woman's arm flexed with tension. Anne took her other hand and the same happened with that arm.

I fucked her tight hole mercilessly. Her petite body convulsed with ecstasy. Her torso twisted and wanted to flail but she was held in place by the other two women. They were straining to keep her in place. Her gasping turned into pleas of mercy.

"Please... please...please... yes... yes... yes... ooooOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!" Her body trembled as every muscle tightened and flexed. Her little cage overflowed with her cum. It pooled on her belly and was sloshed around by my still hammering movement. Her eyes rolled backed in her head and her mouth hung slack. Her body convulsed again. Her eyes shot open and stared into mine.

"Fill my ass with your hot cum!!" Valerie demanded. I regripped her legs and increased my pounding into her, taking almost my full length in and out of her tender little ass. I was getting close. I could feel the pressure building in my balls, as they smacked into her tight bubble butt. Sweat dripped from me onto her and she quivered under my relentless pounding. I felt my balls tighten and that familiar sensation rising through my shaft.

I slammed my cock fully into her and began to let loose. My body twitched and spasmed along with Valerie's. I felt like I was coating her insides with my cum. My body continued to react long after my torrent had ended. I leaned down and wrapped an arm around Valerie's torso and pulled her to me. As she lifted off the pillows, I rolled to one side, taking her with me. I flopped on my back with Valerie on top of me, my slowly softening cock still lodged inside of her.

We were both breathing heavily and sweat dripped off of us. I could feel her puddle of cum sliding between us, coating both our bellies with her girl spunk.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked her friend, whose head had not yet lifted off my chest. A tiny hand slipped out and gave a shaky thumbs up. Her head flipped to the other side and her face came into view. Her eye were unfocused and she had a goofy grin across her face. Valerie just nodded her head to her friend, unable to communicate any more than that.

I felt Anne jump off the bed. I glanced over to see what she could be doing. She had her phone out and was snapping a few pictures of us. She made sure to get a few close-ups of Valerie's cock filled ass. She then turned and retrieved something from one of our bags.

I felt my cock slowly begin to slide out of Valerie thoroughly used hole. Anne came over and pulled me out gently. A bit of my cum came leaking out as well. Anne moved her other hand quickly and placed a good-sized anal plug into Valerie's now gaping ass. It made Valerie jump at the new intrusion. Anne took another pic with her phone.

She held it up for us to see. Valerie's ass was plugged with a pink heart jewel plug. Bits of my cum were dripping around the edges.

"We wouldn't want any of that to go to waste, now, would we?" Anne asked. Valerie just chuckled and dropped her head back onto my chest. "There's nothing better to use as lube than a lot of hot, fresh cum." I felt Valerie laughing into my chest at that comment.

"I think we're just going to lay right here for a minute or ten, so you ladies have fun, while we recuperate." I added.

"Oooo, now it's my turn." Anne stated with glee as she moved towards Alex.


12