Unconventional Therapy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand was practically a blur on his cock now, she could tell he was close. Despite that she undid another button on her blouse revealing more of her bra. She ran her finger across her exposed cleavage, and under the edges of the bra. It was taking everything she had to not rip her clothes off and jump on the hot young cock that was just a mere five feet away from her.

"She's screaming at me to fuck her harder, and I oblige slamming my cock into her as hard as I can. She's yelling and screaming my name, telling me that she's going to cum and she wants me to cum with her. We're almost there... we're so close now. And... oh fuck!"

Shawn's hips jerked and a thick stream of cum shot out of his cock at least two inches in the air and landed on his stomach, it was followed by a second, equally thick stream that landed right next to the first one. He was groaning quietly as he continued to stroke his cock. His body jerked again and a third stream erupted from his cock and landed just below the first two. Shawn's hand slowed down and two final weaker jets of cum oozed out of his cock as he tried to get his breathing under control.

Deborah quickly collected herself and buttoned her blouse back up. Shawn opened his eyes and held his hand up, covered in his cum.

"Holy shit," he gasped, and looked over at Deborah, "I guess I got a little carried away."

Deborah handed him a box of tissues.

"It's okay," she said, having managed to pull herself back together, "You obviously needed that. Do you feel better now?"

"Actually, strangely enough, I do," Shawn said as he cleaned himself up, tossing the soiled tissues in the garbage. He stood up as he pulled his pants back up. "It felt a little weird telling you my fantasies while you were watching me masturbate. But it felt liberating to tell somebody that. I could NEVER tell mom that. Especially not with my dick in my hand."

"That's what I'm here for." Deborah said, offering him a smile. "Look Shawn, there's no shame in fantasizing about your mother. You're not the only person who does, a lot of boys your age have fantasies about their mothers. Contrary to popular belief there's nothing wrong with a healthy fantasy life, no matter who or what you're imagining. A lot of people tell me that keeping their mind occupied with a fantasy, sexual or not, helps them get through the day. Doesn't matter if they're working, walking the dog, going shopping, at the doctors, or waiting in line at the bank."

Shawn sat back down and kicked his feet back up on the couch. "Really? So I'm not some sort of a freak?"

Deborah laughed, "No, you're not a freak. You're a normal teenager. Can I ask how often you masturbate?"

"I dunno," Shawn said, "I don't actually keep track of it. If I had to guess maybe 4-5 times a week, usually right before I go to bed. Sometimes first thing in the morning if I wake up with an erection. On rare occasions I might do it twice a day."

"Do you always think of your mother?"

"Not until recently," Shawn said, "Usually it's one of the two girls I slept with, sometimes both of them and me, sometimes it's some celebrity, or even just a beautiful girl I saw that day. Sometimes I imagine I'm a porn star and get to fuck... I mean have sex with some of my favorite female porn stars."

"You can say fuck if you want to." Deborah said, "Do you watch a lot of porn?"

He nodded, "I got a couple of my favorite sites saved on my phone. When I masturbate before I go to bed I'll watch a video or two for inspiration."

"Well, I think that's enough for today." Deborah said, "But I think we'll need to talk more about this next week. And maybe, write down any fantasies you might have for our next session, okay?"

"Okay," Shawn said, pulling his sneakers back on. "I'll try to remember to do that."

They exited the office. Jennifer was on her phone, playing Candy Crush.

"Ready for me Debbie?" she asked.

"She's all yours mom." Shawn said.

Jennifer got up and Shawn gave her a hug. She hugged him back.

"I love you mom."

"I love you too, baby."

He held the hug a moment longer and let her go, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Jenny ruffled his hair and followed Deborah into her office. Shawn sat down on the couch, pulled out his phone, logged onto Deborah's wi-fi and watched some of his favorite YouTubers while he waited for his mother's session to end.

12