Unconventional Therapy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes. Just like that," she looked down at Jennifer, "That feels so fucking good, sis."

"Glad you like it," Jennifer said, smiling.

She went back to licking and eventually sucking on Patricia's clit and pussy lips, she started to slide a finger inside her, and Patricia moaned as Jennifer's finger wiggled it's way inside her. That combined with Jennifer's tongue on her clit, felt better than anything she'd ever felt before.

"Holy shit, that feels good." Patricia moaned. "Jesus Christ, Jenny, you're gonna fucking make me cum."

Both girls were more worked up than they'd ever been before, and Jennifer, much like Patricia before her, only wanted to make her sister cum. Patricia for her part had never reached orgasm quite this quickly before, and as she felt her orgasm build she grabbed a handful of Jennifer's hair with one hand, and gripped the back of the couch with the other.

"I'm fucking cumming!" she screamed, and a moment later filled her sister's mouth with pussy juice, screaming incoherently as her body shuddered with orgasmic bliss. When the orgasm passed, Jennifer kissed her way up her sister's body, pausing to suck on one of her tits before making her way up to Patricia's face. Patricia smiled at her sister before locking lips with her.

"Oh my fucking god," Patricia panted when they broke the kiss, "I fucking love you Jenny."

"I love you too, Patty," Jennifer said, "I love you so fucking much. Let's go upstairs, kay? You can shave my pussy."

"Yeah, I'll do that for you," Patricia said, "It feels so amazing, it's gonna make your pussy so much more sensitive."

They quickly ran upstairs to the bathroom they shared. Patricia had Jennifer get in the bathtub and grabbed some shaving cream and a razor.

"Now sit real still," Patricia said, turning on the water.

Several minutes later, she splashed warm water on Jennifer's now bald pussy. "Done."

Jennifer had stayed as still as she could sitting on the edge of the tub while Patricia shaved her, and had intently watched as her sister shaved her pussy. Now that it was done, she reached down and touched herself.

"Nice and smooth." she said.

"Looks good too," Patricia said, sliding two fingers in Jennifer's newly sensitive pussy using her thumb to stimulate her clit. Jennifer squirmed and moaned, her moans sounding louder in the small bathroom. Patricia was right, though. She was much more sensitive down there. Patricia leaned up and kissed her sister as she continued to pump her fingers in and out of Jennifer's pussy.

"Holy fuck sis," Jennifer gasped "You're right, that feels fucking amazing. Don't stop, I'm almost there. Jesus, you're gonna make me cum again. Oh shit, Patty, I'm cumming!"

She grabbed Patricia's wrist and made her slow down as her orgasm hit. Her screams of pleasure sounded louder than usual in the small space of the bathroom. Patricia licked one of Jennifer's tits as she felt the warmth flow out of her sister's pussy all over her hand. Eventually Jennifer's orgasm passed and Patricia slowly pulled her fingers free, and the two of them licked her fingers clean.

They cleaned up the bathroom and made their way to Patricia's bedroom since it was closer and jumped into the bed. They grabbed each other and rolled around on the bed, kissing.

"You ever heard of 69?" Jennifer asked, once they stopped to catch their breath.

"I've heard a couple of the guys talking about it." Patricia said, "Billy said he saw it on one of his older brother's tapes."

"Wanna try it?"

"I'm willing to try anything with you." Patricia said.

It took them a few seconds to figure out who should be on top (it ended up being Patricia), and once they were in position, instinct took over and they eagerly started licking each other's sensitive pussies. They both realized that the pleasure they were receiving urged them to return that pleasure to the other, and it was almost like a competition. Who was going to cum first?

"You close sis?" Patricia asked, when she felt another orgasm working it's way up to the surface.

"Yeah." Jenny panted, "I want to cum with you this time."

"So do I. Cum with me sis." Patricia said, rubbing her sister's clit, "Suck that sweet pussy."

"Oh fuck, Patty! I'm gonna cum!" Jenny groaned, sinking two fingers in her sister's soaked hole.

"So am I, baby." Patricia said through grit teeth. "Gonna cum all over your face!"

A second later both girls screamed as they came simultaneously, their bodies shuddering and their wordless screams muffled by their spasming pussies. They eagerly swallowed as much of each other's juices as they could. They got out of the 69 position and snuggled in each other's arms, passionately kissing each other.

"I love you so much, Jen."

"I love you too, Patty."

They were worn out by this point and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Since the internet was still in its infancy, it would have taken them hours to download any lesbian videos on a dial up connection to get ideas on what to do to each other, so they spent most of the next day figuring things out for themselves. Most of it was instinct and knowing their bodies. They also told each other what worked, and what felt good. They spent most of Sunday pleasuring each other as well before their parents got home that night.

After that, they had sex every chance they had (getting better and more adventurous each time), even getting married and having kids didn't stop their incestous trysts. In fact the "playdates'' that they arranged for the boys was more than just an excuse for them to spend time together and gossip. As soon as the boys went down for their naps, Patricia and Jennifer shed their clothes and jumped into bed. They justified it to themselves by saying that since they were sisters, it wasn't technically cheating. After Patricia and her family moved away, they were limited to their three visits a year, and although it wasn't always easy they always managed to have sex at least twice during their get togethers.

"God, mom and dad would have killed us if they ever found out." Jennifer said, pulling her shirt back up to cover her exposed breast when she heard the boys thundering down the stairs.

They were still arguing over video game related things, ignoring their mothers, and raided the kitchen for soda and snacks before heading back upstairs.

"You know my offer is still on the table." Jennifer said.

"What, me and Chaz move in with you?" Patricia asked.

After Patricia's husband died, Jennifer and her husband had extended the offer of having Patricia and Chaz move in with them. Patricia had initially refused, partially because she was unsure if she'd be able to resist the temptation of being around Jennifer all the time, and partially because she wanted to prove to herself that she could survive on her own.

"But my job..."

"I know people here, I could help you get another job. I mean come on Patty, with the money we inherited when grandma and grandpa died, the money we inherited when mom and dad died, the money I got in child support, the money you got from Don's life insurance and the investments we made we'd be pretty well off. Why do you think I only work three days a week?" Jennifer said.

Their grandparents had passed away a year before Patricia's wedding, and eight years later their father died from cancer, and their mother from a heart attack two years after that. They had only found out when meeting with the lawyers exactly how much money their grandparents and parents had squirreled away over the years that they would inherit. They both inherited enough money to keep them comfortable for years. Patricia also got a hefty payout from her husband's life insurance, and Jennifer got child support payments that stopped when Shawn turned 18. They also invested some of the money, mainly so they wouldn't be tempted to go on crazy spending sprees, and put some of it in accounts where it would accumulate interest and grow so it would be there for them (and eventually the boys) when they needed it.

"Then there's Chaz's friends, and his girlfriend." Patricia tried to argue.

"He has his license, right?" Jennifer asked. Patricia nodded, "Then he can still go see them, since we'll have two cars if you move in."

"I don't know sis."

"Just think about it." Jennifer said, taking her sister's hand. "Please?"

"Okay, I'll think about it," Patricia said, "But no promises."

"That's all I ask." Jennifer said, then she took a deep breath. "Patty, I've got something important to tell you."

"Uh oh," Patricia said, "You've got that look on your face."

"What look?"

Patricia mimicked her sister's face, "That "you're probably not gonna like this" face."

"Well, let me just put it this way, be glad you're already sitting down." Jennifer said.

"Well, out with it brat." Patricia said, using her favorite nickname for her sister. "What is it?"

Jennifer took another deep breath. "I've been fucking Shawn."

12