Uncovered

Story Info
Surprising vacation with my stepmom where we go undercover.
7.8k words
4.5
9.5k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
302 Followers

Uncovered

By Dawn R

My surprising vacation with my stepmom, based in part on memories fleshed out by imagination. The story of why we were coopted to spy for agents of the US government. Soon all is revealed. All characters are over eighteen.

My dad had died in a car accident at the end of April and the house felt pretty weird after the funeral and everything was done. Just my stepmom Julie and me trying to get on with our lives. We were both hurting. Although she was much younger than my Dad they truly were in love, and he was taken far too soon. I was finishing my final term at high school and Julie was continuing her work as a sports therapist. That's how she had met my Dad.

Of course, his death meant I was now technically an orphan. My mum had died when I was twelve and it affected both me and Dad deeply. She and he had made so many plans together. I think I kept a lot of my grief inside and, at first, I was an absolute brat. Then I realized how it was destroying him and I tried to get my act together. I think parenting me was the only thing that kept him going.

He didn't date but a couple of times a week he began to play ball with his buddies and go for a beer after dropping me at soccer practice. He usually arranged for one of my girlfriend's parents to give me supper until he could pick me up.

I had just turned fourteen when he had his injury, and the doctor recommended the sports clinic. That's where he first met Julie. He bumped into her again a couple of months later. She was actually someone else's date at a party for the team, but only casually, and they arranged to meet for a date of their own. Three months later they got married. She was twenty-four and he was thirty-eight.

He worried, "Did I feel he had betrayed my Mum?"

"Absolutely not." Before she died, she had told both him and me that he needed to get married again. Now that he was, life got a whole lot more fun around the house. Having a stepmom who was just ten years older was kind of like having the big sister I'd always wanted. Julie seemed instinctively to know when to be the mom and when to be the sister. There were so many things as a girl going through puberty that I really wanted to know, and Julie was totally approachable on any subject.

At first, I had just assumed, as my Dad must have done, that a girl in her mid-twenties would have had lots of experiences. Equally I had known it would have been totally inappropriate of me to ask. Nothing to do with my own development was off limits. She told me it fine to masturbate. It was a healthy way to control natural urges. She made sure I was on the pill and understood the importance of birth control.

She never told me I could not have sex, she just advised me to think long and hard before giving up my virginity. She kept a watchful eye on my relationships with boys but only to make sure they weren't the type to be overcontrolling or abusive. Other than that, she trusted me and let me get on with my life, just consoling me when my crushes crashed, and my heart was broken. This happened a few times.

I loved her and I loved that she loved my Dad. And now suddenly and unexpectedly Dad was gone.

However, when it actually came to sex, it turned out she was not especially experienced. After dinner one evening she started to talk. She did not normally drink but we were both feeling down, and the weather had done nothing to raise our moods. On that occasion she let me have a glass of wine, something she rarely did and over the course of the evening she refilled her own glass. As she was finishing the bottle, she confided in me that she was a virgin when she first had sex with Dad, but she had never told him. He naturally assumed she had had other boyfriends and she had, only no one she wanted to go all the way with.

As soon as she had told me that, it seemed she needed to keep talking. It wasn't that she'd not been part of the social mix, she said. She had regularly gone on dates and experimented. She'd been felt up by three, maybe four ...no, actually six guys and had one eat her pussy. She had given maybe a dozen or more hand jobs, and four blowjobs she could remember. So, although a few guys had made all the bases, none before my Dad had reached home plate.

While I was both a little shocked but also excited by the fact that she had told me, none of these confessions really surprised me. I knew the wine had loosened her inhibitions. I was just starting to get into more intimate dating myself and would not have been surprised if she had had sex with lots of guys.

I mean I was still a virgin, but I was finding there was no shortage of willing volunteers. I'd already held some cocks and had a few fingers feel me up down there. In truth, I'd already almost lost my cherry twice and I wasn't yet nineteen. The first time I just got worked up to the point where I wasn't ready to say no, but so was he and before he could put it in, he spilt his load on my tummy. We ended up laughing.

The second, just ten days ago, was more serious. It was at a party. I'd done two shooters and John, my date, and I wanted a little privacy in a back bedroom. I was wearing a dress that buttoned all the way up the front. I had undone the top buttons early on to look a little sexy. Once we were in the room he undid more, and I slipped my arms out of the sleeves so once he had my bra off, I was naked to the waist.

He was playing with my nipples when these two guys came in. At first, I thought they were his friends. He asked them to leave. They ignored him and one pushed him away and dropped his full body weight on top of me while the other began to pull my dress down my legs. My date tried to stop him, but he was a big guy. He stood up and hit John told him to get the fuck out. My dress was already half off my legs and with the guy pinning me down I could do nothing. I knew they were going to rape me, but I couldn't speak. I'm ashamed to say I was even a little excited as I felt my pants being slid off my feet. I mean John had already got me quite aroused.

Then the door flew open, and John and three more guys came in. For a moment it was a tense stand-off. Then the two guys said, "Fuck, the whore's not worth doing anyway," and left. Their words really did upset me. John and the boys all stood gazing at my totally naked body until they saw I was crying and then they help me up and I pulled my underwear on and rebuttoned my dress. John drove me home. I did not tell Julie what had happened.

It was now the end of June and Julie said, "We both need a vacation, Dawn. Where should we go? How about Disney World?"

"That's for kids!" I said dismissively even though I'd never been and six months before I would probably have been thrilled. Especially if my dad had come with us.

"OK, you have a passport. How about somewhere in the Caribbean?"

"Yeah, that's more like it."

We arrived late on Friday and checked into our room. It was quite spacious with a large ceiling fan, two double beds, a table with four chairs and a balcony.

By the time we had unpacked and ordered and eaten two club sandwiches with fries, it was time for bed. It was the first time Julie and I had shared a room and although I'd seen her going to and from the shower at home or the local swimming pool, I'd never really seen her naked or not that I had noticed.

After we'd both been in and brushed our teeth, etc. Julie said, "I don't normally wear anything in bed, at least when the weather's this warm. I hope that doesn't bother you."

"Nope, I'll do the same, if it doesn't bother you."

"Fine!" she said, and we both started to undress. Funnily it felt a little awkward. Although I had my top and shorts off more quickly than her, I hesitated to take off my bra and pants. Julie noticed but did not say anything as she slipped her bra off, followed by her pants. I noticed for the first time that despite her head of auburn hair, her pubic hair was a ginger red. What's more she had obviously shaved it to just a thinnish strip on her mons, her pussy lips were clean shaven.

She saw me looking. "Your Dad liked it that way, "she said, "and yes, I'm a natural red head. Just not a colour I find particularly attractive."

I didn't know what to say. I took off my bra and then slowly slid my pants down my legs. I had a full bush. A couple of boys has commented on the fact I didn't shave but it did not seem to put them off. I mean I shaved to keep it tidy just like I shaved my armpits and leg hairs but minimally.

"Before you put on your new bikini tomorrow, we might want to trim that," Julie said, "Don't want hair peeking out the sides."

"Come over here," she continued, as she moved in front of the full-length mirror.

We stood there together side by side, both naked. I was slightly taller with just a trace of teenage fat still. My breasts were slightly fuller but all in all we could have been sisters. She was clearly older but not necessarily by the ten years between us. I loved her breasts they were firm and round with smaller aureoles but larger nipples than mine. Her nipples were firm and pointed slightly upward. I was shocked to be feeling tingles of arousal in my nipples and further down and I blushed as she pulled me forward for just a moment crushing my breasts against hers.

"Don't worry," she said releasing me, "We aren't lesbians. Nudity is just sexy. We'll give the guys hell tomorrow," and she laughed.

"Time for bed," and she climbed into hers.

We were both awake early and ate ravenously from the buffet before returning to our room to get ready. True to her word Julie helped me with shaving before we put on our bikinis. It was just as well as I'd forgotten how daring my new one was with skimpy thin straps holding the cups over my breasts and equally narrow straps over my hip bones holding the high cut thong in place. I ended up with a tidy triangular patch of hair covering my mons and as clean shaven as Julie below that. The razor had tickled as she went over my labia, and I felt myself getting a little wet.

Most of an hour later we were sunning by the pool when these two guys came over. I guessed they were in their early thirties. They were both wearing dark sunglasses, brightly coloured t-shirts and Bermuda shorts but looked strangely out of place.

"Excuse us interrupting your day, ladies, but we are looking for a couple and wonder if you have seen them." He held a photo for us both to see. It showed a young black couple in street clothes. I had seen a number of black people at the resort but had no idea if I had seen them.

"What?" said Julie

"I'm Frank Caruso and this is Dale Epstein, we work for the US government and we're seeking your help, ma'am." He said, primarily talking to Julie. Despite their apparent awkwardness I thought they were both good looking.

"But we're Canadian," Julie protested.

"I'm sure that won't stop you helping servants of a friendly government."

"Well, no. I suppose not."

"We had eyes on them this morning but then we lost them," said the other one.

"All we are asking," continued the first, "is that if you or your sister see them, you let us know. If we are not around, try to find out where they go,"

"Maybe they left the resort already."

"We don't think so. They are paid up for the week. Are you OK with this? Just don't discuss it with anyone. If you don't see them just enjoy your stay. The government thanks you." He passed Julie the photo and with that they turned and left.

"That was weird," said Julie. "I thought they were coming over with some lame pick-up line.

"Thank God no, but this is, exciting. Do you think they're dangerous, the couple I mean?"

"I doubt it, or they wouldn't have asked us."

"Why would they ask us?"

"I guess because we are so obviously just ordinary tourists, and we're Canadian. So, it would be unexpected, " she paused, "Do you feel all right with this?"

"I think it's super exciting," I said, "I feel like an undercover spy."

We didn't see either those two guys, or the couple they were looking for, for the rest of the day and when I woke on Sunday morning, I had almost forgotten about it. We had breakfast early and headed to the pool with our beach bags. We had just picked up fresh beach towels when I stopped.

"I think that's them," I said, looking in their direction but remembering not to point.

Julie followed my gaze.

"You might be right. What do we do?"

"Just watch them and as soon as we see the guys, we tell them where they are."

"I don't see the guys."

"Maybe they aren't up yet."

"Well, the couple are moving. I guess we follow them and see where they go. I mean we need to make sure it's them. We'll look stupid if it isn't."

That's what we did. We tried not to be conspicuous even though the couple were headed to the beach and most of the people who were already up had snagged loungers by one or other of the two pools as we had been planning to do.

As we watched they wandered past security carrying beach bags and towels to the property line. To my eyes they looked just like a young couple on holiday, and I couldn't imagine what they might have done. Julie and I were still looking around to see if the government guys were anywhere around. No sign of them. Like the couple we were still carrying our bags with our books, sunglasses, suntan cream, bug spray, etc.

I looked at Julie and she looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and she nodded, and we headed to where the couple were no longer in sight. Beyond the property line there was a strip of deserted beach covered in seaweed about seventy yards long. As we stood there perplexed, another couple probably in their fifties walked by us and headed across this deserted piece of beach carefully avoiding the seaweed. We hesitated and then followed them as they vanished through the curtain of seagrape, that marked the end of that stretch of beach. I was glad when we reached the seagrape, the seaweed had been rather smelly.

Pushing through we saw another stretch of beach cleared of seaweed. There were quite a few people on it. and I thought we had crossed to another resort. Julie gasped and I looked again. Some of these women were topless but many were nude. Not just women, men too. I found myself walking forward fascinated by the unaccustomed sight. I had seen my Dad naked at odd points in my life, but I hadn't really seen any other men apart from a few boys and a lot of that was fumbling under clothes.

I had gone about thirty yards when Julie gripped my arm.

"Where are you going?"

"I don't know. What should we do?"

"Me neither. I mean I have heard of nude beaches but never expected to be on one. Maybe we should go back and look for the guys."

"And what? Have you seen the couple?"

"No, but they must be here."

"Maybe we should walk to the end and just check," I said.

"If you are sure, you are okay with it. The nudity, I mean."

"I think it's rather exciting. Definitely not your usual beach. In fact, it's quite educational," I said with a smirk looking around.

"Well, just to the end and back."

We set off and soon realized this was quite a long beach. There were locals selling snacks and jewelry. As we continued walking, I sensed some of the naked people were frowning at us and I heard a women whisper "gawkers" to her companion not too quietly.

Of course, Julie and I had our bikinis on under our clothes, we had expected to stop at the larger pool. Without consulting her I pulled my sundress over my head and a moment later took off my bikini top. I heard her intake of breath, and I looked round. She wasn't looking happy.

"Come on. It's a nude beach we've already seen each other naked. These are people we'll never see again. Let's just fit in."

She shook her head but then her t-shirt and shorts came off followed by her bikini top.

"Let's just sit for a moment while I get used to this," she said, "I can't just parade along a beach topless."

"Fine," I said, and I spread my towel on the sand and looked around. I realized almost all the people this far down the beach were entirely naked. Even as I sat there, I was able to watch countless men and women strolling along the beach or heading to or from the water, all joyfully naked. I was dazzled by the variety of bodies, all shapes and sizes, various skin tones and also varying degrees of tanning from white people who were almost black to newbies like us with pale tans and paler white private areas. I grabbed my sunscreen and started applying it where I hadn't before. Julie saw me and started doing the same thing.

What also amazed me was the variety of 'jingly bits' on display from women's breasts to men's testicles and penises. It was the first time I had been confronted with such a display of both circumcised and uncircumcised cocks. The few I'd held had all been cut. Even though the vast majority of the ones I now saw were just hanging down, they varied from ones that weren't even long enough to hang down to the odd one or two that seemed longer than the few erections I had seen or played with. I knew about both 'showers' and 'growers' and would have been fascinated to find out, which some of these were. Just my natural curiosity of course. I know size is not supposed to matter.

After a few minutes I stood up.

"I'm going for a swim," I said, and before Julie could say anything I pulled the strings on the side of my bikini bottoms and let them fall on my towel. As I ran towards the ocean the feeling of freedom and naughtiness was amazing. I ran straight into the water and after a few strides dived into an oncoming wave. The chill on my overheated skin shocked me but the water really wasn't cold. I swam around.

"They're here!" Julie's voice interrupted my swimming. I looked round to see she was entering the water and was as naked as I was. She wasn't shouting but talking with urgency. I looked where she was looking and saw a couple forty yards or so away, standing splashing each other. They were ankle deep and clearly as nude as we were. They could not have looked more normal allowing for the fact that my normal had up to now not included total nudity.

It certainly looked like them. By any standard I would say they were both good looking. He was tall, slim, and obviously fit and my eyes zeroed in on his...it hung down over his balls and looked longer than I expected, quite thick too. I realized Julie was also looking at it and I grinned as I caught her eye. She laughed and we kept out eyes firmly focussed on each other.

We made our way put of the water and moved casually along the beach until we were at a point directly aligned with where they were still innocently playing in the water. I looked at the young woman. I realized she too was very attractive with quite large full breasts and hard pointy nipples. She had tight abs above a prominent vulva surmounted by a thatch of dark frizzy hair.

Julie coughed lightly and I looked at her. "What to do now?' we both thought without speaking.

"Ah ha! You've found them. Well done!" came a man's voice behind us. We both turned to see the two federal agents standing only ten feet away. They still wore dark sunglasses but were no longer dressed as awkwardly as before. In fact, they weren't dressed at all. Just two guys, Caruso and Epstein, in their early thirties hanging at a nude beach. When I say 'hanging' they weren't as endowed as their target, but they had nothing to be ashamed about.

Julie and I still stared at them in puzzlement.

"Hi Caz and Janine, come and meet your chasers." called Caruso. It took a minute and then the black couple came out of the water to join us. All four of them were laughing.

"What is this?" asked Julie angrily, "What's going on?"

"A little bet, I'm afraid," said Caz, the black dude, "and I lost."

"You see," interrupted Frank, "When you guys arrived, I heard your lovely accents and I really wanted to meet you. Not just meet you but hang out with you. We three were here with Janine and we all thought you sisters were the best thing that could happen to us Last night after dinner the four of us were talking and I bet Caz I would get to meet you by end of day today. Janine said Caz should only the bet if we all had to be naked together on this beach. I said I'd take that bet. Then Dale and I had to think of a plan."

DawnR
DawnR
302 Followers