Uncovered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're federal agents," said Julie, "You said so."

"Not true, I never said that, but I did say we worked for the federal government, and we do. We all work for the US Postal Service. We're on vacation just like you. Now, look...it's 'Happy Hour', I hope you'll let us buy you a drink so we can get to know each other better."

Julie looked at me and I nodded. Then she said, "Dawn can't drink, she's not nineteen yet."

"She can down here, if she wants to, you're not her Mom," replied Dale laughing.

"Actually, I'm her stepmom, just so you know, but she can have a drink if she wants to. As long as it's just the one. We are here to enjoy ourselves and I'll just be her sister for the duration of our vacation."

Once we were back in our room I said, "Isn't that crazy?"

"I'll say," replied Julie, "It all makes sense now."

"They seem nice. I think Caz is special. It's a pity Janine is his girlfriend."

"I think Frank is pretty cute. I could go for him."

"Caz has an impressive weapon there,"

"You shouldn't be thinking like that. In any case I'm not sure I would enjoy one that big."

"Well, remember we just met them and we did not come here for sex."

For the next couple of days, we met up and ate all our meals together. While we sometimes hung by one or other of the pools, we spent a lot of time on the optional beach, naked of course. In fact, the nudity almost became normalized although I still experienced a little thrill with all those different bodies around me. It turned out that they had a two-bedroom suite, which included a separate sitting area and an ensuite bathroom for each bedroom. After dinner we would go there to watch television or play cards and indulge in mild, mostly verbal, flirtation in which I was included.

In the mornings we generally went to the nude beach first because there was a little shade there from the seagrape. When the sun got higher it was pretty ferocious. One time when I had set off a bit ahead of the others, I put down my towel and went for a swim. When I came back, I was aware of a couple sitting in the shade about six feet away, a little behind and to my left. He was sitting with his legs stretched out in front of him with his cock lying across his legs. His girlfriend or whatever had it held between her thumb and forefinger and was slowly moving back and forward so that the foreskin pulled back revealing a deep red head. I looked for a moment and then looked away.

I tried to keep facing forward looking at the ocean but every few so often I found my head turning to watch this slow public masturbation. I had not seen any such behaviour before and nobody else seemed to have noticed. The next time I looked round the girl just grinned at me, and I could see the intense grimace on his face almost as if he were in pain as his balls were locked tight into his groin. I looked away and seconds later I could not help myself, I looked back. He was facing slightly more in my direction and his eyes were closed. A stream of cum was dripping off his thighs to join a tiny puddle in the sand. I noticed some traces of cum very close to where I was sitting. The girl pulled some tissues from her bag and began to clean him up. Extraordinary!

I saw Julie and the others coming and was embarrassed by the fact I felt very horny. Thank god I wasn't a guy, or I would have had a real boner. Just before they arrived, I sensed the other couple get up and move away. I looked back and there was still the creamy wet spot in the sand.

"All alone?" said Julie, and I didn't say a thing but just nodded, "You've got something in your hair. Looks like seagull poop."

I put my hand back and found a small sticky patch of white. "The cheeky bastard," I thought as I knew exactly what it was. I got up and hurried down to wash it off in the ocean. When I got back. Julie and Frank were giggling a lot together and they did not join us when Janine, Caz, Dale, and I went over to join a game of volleyball. Nude beach volleyball is, I decided, quite the best game if you enjoy watching 'jiggly bits' jiggle, and I did. Later we all went for a swim and Julie and Frank were fooling around in the water. After we all got dressed, we went back to the pool area and had a couple of beers. Julie seemed to have lifted my quota of one as long as they were beers. We drifted over to the outdoor restaurant for dinner. Julie came with me when I went to the toilets. Before we went back, she pulled me aside.

"This is awkward, but you need to know. I am horny as hell and Frank turns me on. If you don't mind, I'm going to take him up to our room right after we finish dinner and fuck him, if he doesn't resist. It shouldn't take too long so be good and just hang with the others and watch the entertainment."

We had already talked about the fact that she would not become a closeted widow after my dad died. He would not have expected or wanted it. This was a little sudden, but I understood.

"What will the others think?"

"I already told Janine and she's cool. The boys aren't slow they'll get it. Just stay with them until I come back."

That's what happened Julie and Frank went off and were back after forty minutes still giggling together. In fact, I wasn't even sure of they'd done the deed or not until Julie and I went up to bed. Her bed was rumpled and the whole room smelt of sex. A first for me but I was in no doubt. She noticed it at once. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said as she slid the doors to the balcony open.

"Was it good?" I couldn't help asking as we brushed our teeth.

"Very satisfactory," was all she replied.

We were soon in our respective beds with the lights out and I could not help myself, "Satisfactory? Does that mean you had an orgasm?"

"God, you're curious, but I suppose it's natural at your age. Yes, I had a small one. Probably could have had a bigger one if I hadn't rushed him. Not that he needed rushing to get himself off. It was very 'vigorous.' I wouldn't say Frank is particularly experienced and was probably excited to get lucky just like that. Remember your Dad was my first and only until now, and that was love. At first sex with your Dad had its excitement but then it became more comfortable, loving and intimate. This was sex for sex' sake. I haven't done that before. Also, Frank is only a few years older than me much younger than your Dad. Anyway, That's more than I should be telling you. Let's go to sleep."

Interesting! Within moments Julie was enjoying the sound sleep that I imagine is the reward of satisfactory sexual intercourse. I on the other hand lay awake taking in the lingering scents of sex and masturbating as quietly as I could as I imagined it was not Frank's, not Dale's, but Caz's long black cock sliding between the lips where in truth only my fingers were.

The following morning, Wednesday, I was up early and slipped out onto the balcony. I was naked of course but there was already the first promise of the heat of the day to come. We had two chairs, a table, a lounger, and a hammock on our crowded balcony. Only the hammock was really in the sun, and I took my book over, climbed in and started to read. We were on the second floor of a four-storey building. About fifteen minutes later I heard the sliding door on a balcony above me and to my left open, footsteps and then silence.

Curious, I leaned over, a dangerous move as I almost fell off the hammock, But it allowed me to see that a man on that balcony was leaning over. He probably could not see my head, but he could certainly see most of my naked body. The thought that I was being watched was exhilarating and I held my book where he would see that I was reading. The book was a 'who dunnit?' and not the sexiest of reads, but he wouldn't know that, so I let my hand wander down to my clit. I actually heard his audible gasp as I started to stroke myself. I heard more footstep and his voice whispering. I couldn't hear the words, but I certainly heard her whispered reply, "Oh, Lordy me!" in what I thought was a southern American Mid-east accent, maybe Tennessee.

I removed my hand and turned the page of my book even though I wasn't really reading just wanted to appear so. My hand went back down, and my fingers ran up and down between my parted pussy lips touching the opening to my vagina. I was genuinely wet now. Silence and then as I slipped a finger in, I let out a sigh myself and immediately heard more indeterminate whispering. Then someone dropped something, and I stopped, listening as one would, before starting again.

I laid the book aside as I began masturbating more vigorously. Pulling my knees up to my breasts I began plunging three fingers in, as my left hand now worked my clit. I could sense rather than hear their growing arousal on the balcony above as my stomach muscles clenched in a building orgasm. Then it overwhelmed me.

On the balcony above I heard a muffled grunt and a stifled giggle followed by hurried footsteps above and a sliding door closing. At that same moment our sliding door opened, and Julie emerged, luckily facing the room as she carefully pulled the curtain over the darkened room. She must have thought I was still in bed asleep. It gave me a moment to stretch out my legs and lower them on to the hammock as the last spasms faded. She turned and approached. It was obvious that she didn't see me at first and then she looked very surprised but did not immediately speak.

"You know someone might see you." She then said in a low voice.

"I don't think so," I lied, as I slid off the hammock. She had pulled her bath robe on, but it was hanging open with everything on display. However, where she was standing, I don't think anyone but me could have seen.

"As you're up I guess we should get showered and dressed and not let another beautiful day go to waste."

We now had only two full days left.

After breakfast we headed straight for the nude beach. We had been tanning quickly and wanted to enjoy the shade of the seagrape while it lasted. This beach did not have loungers and umbrellas like the beach in front of the hotel. I had found out that it did indeed belong to the resort and that was why the seaweed was scrupulously cleaned every morning even though the shoreline to the water was like all beaches nominally public. However, there was no mention of it in their brochures or online advertising. Perhaps it was not encouraged by the local authorities and that was why there were no extra amenities, not even toilets or a bar that might have done very good sales.

The others arrived about half and hour later and Julie and Frank immediately went off to play in the water. Janine wasn't looking too well and complained she thought she had picked up a tummy bug. After twenty minutes she went back to the hotel. The rest of us went for a swim and then reapplied our sunscreen, as the shade was gone, and we were in the full heat of the sun. I was applying an aloe-based moisturizer as soon as we got back to the room, but the guy's shoulders were staring to peel. Thankfully we had all avoided any serious sunburn.

We stopped for beers under umbrellas by the pool left free by people who had gone for an early lunch before going for lunch ourselves. Dale went off to enquire how Janine was doing only to find she was in bed in the resort's clinic with an IV in her arm. The nurse told him she had let herself get seriously dehydrated and it affected her liver and intestinal tract. She should recover quickly and fully but was going to be kept under observation over night.

After lunch we all went into town to buy postcards and various small gifts for our friends at home. At one point I found Caz standing beside me.

"I'm sorry about Janine," I said, "I guess she's you girlfriend."

"No, she's just a good friend; she's actually with Dale. However, as we're both black we pretended she's my sister in order not to have to get another room. At night I've been sleeping in the same room as Frank and Dale has been in with Janine."

"That's weird."

"Yep, wouldn't be a problem if she and Dale were married, but this way sits better with the resort's sense of propriety. It's a bummer for him that's she's sick."

A lot of ideas went through my head at that point, but I couldn't see how to say any of them without appearing like a forward slut and even worse facing rejection. In fact, these thoughts occupied my mind for most of the afternoon. We were all having a glass of wine together before dinner in their suite, when Julie took me aside.

"Frank and I would like to spend the night together, but we can't do it with you in the room and we can't do it in his room because he shares with Caz."

I waited. She coughed and then said, "Frank says Caz would be willing to move to our room and be in with you, is you are OK with it. Let's be clear, he would sleep in my bed."

I pretended to think about it as it seemed my wildest fantasy might be about to come true.

"Yeah! That would be fine."

"You're sure."

"Absolutely. I like Caz. I'm sure it will be fun."

"Not too much fun and you might want to wear something tonight."

"I did bring PJs," I didn't tell her they were baby dolls with a translucent top and a skimpy thong bottom.

We had never discussed whether I was still a virgin. I'm pretty sure she knew I still was, and she was certainly not trying to change that. But her concern was trumped by her own agenda with Frank. She was enjoying this vacation to the full. I was prepared to see what would happen. If nothing happened, I could still fantasize.

When we came up to the suite after dinner, we left Dale who wanted to drop by and see how Janine was doing. We had a couple more drinks for which Dale joined us. It appeared Janine had been given a sedative and was sleeping soundly. Shortly after nine I yawned and said, "I think I should be heading back to my room." As I was going out of the door, I caught Caz's eye. He was looking confused, and I winked at him before heading along the hallway.

Once in the room I stripped, washed, brushed my teeth and my hair, and put on my baby dolls. I put a dab of cologne on my neck and between my breasts, just enough to get his attention. I wondered what thoughts were going through his mind. I climbed into bed and began to read my Kobo hoping he would come through the door and come to talk to me. He didn't come.

I then lay there trying to read to keep my fantasies in check and my hands far from my erogenous zones. I must have fallen asleep for I woke sometime later and realized he was already in the other bed. My Kobo was asleep beside me. I lay there listening to his breathing and wondering what I could do. My hand drifted down there, but I pulled it away. I had an idea, a regular epiphany! I cried out, thrashing at the bedclothes, and Caz woke up.

"What's wrong?"

"I had a nightmare. It was horrible. I'm not used to sleeping alone." That lie might come back to haunt me, or not. I was already out of bed across the floor and crawling in beside him. Bugger! He had pajama shorts on, but at least it was shorts rather than full legs. He didn't know what to say or do.

"Just hold me while I go back to sleep."

He was lying on his side, and I slid my scantily covered butt up against him. I sensed him register my cologne. He slid away creating a little space between us and I waited pretending to be almost asleep before shuffling my butt back up against him. He had the beginnings of an erection. His left hand was on my shoulder, and I pulled it down over my baby doll top, so it rested on my breast. He didn't remove it and after a moment I pulled it closer. He had to feel my erect nipple.

I wiggled my bum. Now I could feel his erection growing, and I sensed he was now in two minds. He rubbed a finger over my nipple, and I let out a sigh. Maybe that scared him for he removed his hand and rolled onto his back. I rolled over too and now was partially on top of him.

"You're wicked," I whispered, lightly kissing him as my fingers found his nearly fully erect penis which had pushed through the fly in his pajama shorts. Once I had that I knew the pre-game was over. Let the games begin! I kissed him and let my tongue push his away as I gave his cock a slow stroke. This I had done with boys before, although never naked in bed. He started to say something, but my mouth was glued to his as my tongue dug deeper. I grasped his penis more firmly and speeded my stroking. He didn't stand a chance.

It would have been nicer without his Pjs, but his cock was rock hard as I slid on top of him and pulled my sodden thong to one side. I pulled the head of his cock against me and felt my juices mingled with his as I pushed down. I felt my lips parting as he entered me, and once I was sure the head was in, I raised myself forcing him to go deeper. I think my hymen must have already been broken for there was no pain only the most exquisite sensations as I sat above him and lowered myself until I felt him touch my cervix. It must have pushed aside as I felt my bum press down on his groin and the hardness of his balls.

I could hear his breathing. He hadn't said anything since my mouth had left his, but now he said, "I promised I wouldn't"

"Wouldn't what?" I whispered as I sat there revelling in the feeling of his length.

"Wouldn't try to have sex with you."

"Well, you kept your promise. This is all on me. Relax and enjoy!" and with that I raised myself almost his full length before dropping down again. Then I began raising and dropping and very quickly he was thrusting up to meet me. I loved it and I felt a rising wave of excitement thrill through me. He reached up and held me under my shoulders raising and dropping me and my right hand found my clit and I masturbated in time with our thrusts. It only took a few moments, and I was experiencing the most incredible orgasm and collapsing on his chest.

As I regained my composure, I pulled the baby doll top off and led his hands to my breasts. My nipples were on fire. After a minute or two I lifted off him and slid off the bed. I dropped my wet thong to the floor and reaching over I pushed his erection back into the fly of his shorts and began to pull them down his legs. Far from resisting he too slid off the bed and let them fall at his feet. I threw off the bed sheet and taking both his hands I led him back on to the bed. I parted my legs and as he slid between them. I found the light switch by the bedhead and 'click' I could see us both in our naked glory.

Watching his long dark cock thrust into me was my wildest fantasy come true and then he really fucked me, long hard thrusts and moments of rest and little gentle thrusts before powering up again. It seemed to bring me to the crest of an orgasm and hold me there with pleasure rippling through me until I sensed he was also getting close. He was now balanced on his extended arms, and I pulled my knees up to my breasts. He repositioned his arms behind my legs making his thrusts feel even tighter and deeper. In what seemed less than a minute I felt his penis jerk as he spilled his cum deep inside me. That brought my orgasm to a crashing conclusion.

Afterwards Caz was confused and embarrassed; he even apologized to me for losing control. I said it was fine and I enjoyed it and hoped he did too.

He said, "Of course, it was awesome, I could not believe what a tight little pussy you have," but that got him embarrassed again. I didn't say he was my first, I just laughed and thanked him as I went back to my bed. I fell asleep planning a repeat performance in the morning but by the time I awoke he was up and gone,

"Did you sleep well?" asked Julie, as I joined the others at breakfast.

"Very well," I replied, wondering if Caz had said anything, but Julie's attention was already back to Frank.

"Janine's fine," observed Dale, "She'll join us for lunch. There's meant to be a mild tropical storm blowing in this afternoon."