Uncovering Jamie Ch. 02.1: Exposed

Story Info
Satuday morning chat with Diana.
1.3k words
4.5
3.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short timestamp that takes place a week after chapter 2. It's not strictly necessary to read chapters 1 and 2 before this, but it helps to get to know the characters.

Thanks for reading and please give my stories a positive vote at the end if you like them :)

-----

Saturday morning, to early for human existence.

A ding.

And then another.

Ding.

"Whuhhffg?" I groaned, still face down in the pillow.

Ding.

"Aaaghhhrggguuh!

I am not a morning person. And Saturdaying should never be required before 11 o'clock, barring a big fire or the zombie apocalypse. Although I would probably be safe from the zombies early on a Saturday morning anyway, as my brain doesn't really exist before coffee.

Ding.

"Gaaaagh!" Raising my face up from a puddle of sleepy drool I made a foggy but surprisingly successful grab for my phone and turned over on my back.

"Fuuuuuh" I sighed disappointingly as I clocked the time. Nine thirty on a Saturday morning shouldn't happen to honest working people. Or, you know, bastards like me who had a late Friday night out with some friends.

But now that the damage had been done, my bladder demanded attention. I threw one stocking clad leg out of bed. Then somehow rolled up to sit on the edge of my bed. My other stocking had gotten loose from the garter belt and was bundled down at my ankle.

I scratched my chest. Did the zombie shuffle to the bathroom. Chuckled a bit at the idea of a zombie in stockings. Light. Mirror. Putting on makeup after I came home last night seemed like a great idea at the time, but the smudged eyeliner and too heavy rouge all over my cheeks told a different story this morning. Drunk James was apparently no Picasso.

"Aaagh", I unclipped the remaining stocking and pulled down my matching panties. Sat down to pee. Ahh, sweet release.

Flushed, rinsed my cock under the faucet and dried it. Really, only guys who want their cocks to always smell and taste like urine just shake it off. Stuffing myself back in my panties I looked towards the kitchen.

"Coffee! Urg!" I exclaimed, as David Attenborough took over narration.

When the Neanderthal wakes from his prehistoric slumber, he is drawn to caffeine like a moth to the cave fire. He works the complicated machinery with surprising agility considering his lack of brain power and waits grunting while a cup fills with a black-brown liquid. Slumping down on a kitchen chair he makes short work of the sludge and the transformation into Homo Sapiens begins.

Aaaah. Sweet nectar.

Ding.

What the fuck? Who!? Why!? Fuck! Early!

The thought processes of the caffeine powered brain were now starting to show their quality.

I checked my phone. There were messages. From Diana. Yay! Saturdaying before eleven suddenly had some merit. I opened the message stream.

My own ass greeted me, it's pale glory glaring at me from the screen, framed in the green lace of garter belt and panties.

I stared at the picture.

A slow "fuuuuuuuuuck" escaped my lips. I scrolled down. Another picture.

An overhead angle, face down ass up, fishnet clad legs spread, arms reaching out in front, the girl in the picture was just asking to be pushed down for some prone boning.

My jaw hung open. One hand travelled down to my cock on auto pilot. The other scrolled on.

The next one was of me lying on my back, knees drawn up and spread, arms raised high and over my face, the green lace bra framing my chest.

There were five pictures. All of them of me. Of Jamie. A super sexy, strutting her stuff, begging for it Jamie.

I breathed. My cock was hard. I was playing with it. In my kitchen. Looking at myself on my phone. I scrolled. There was one message after the pics.

'Is my girlcock hard yet baby?'

'Fuck yes!' I wrote back.

Ding. 'That's my girl. Show me.'

I leaned back in the chair and took a picture down my body, nipples hard, garter belt loose, stockings round my ankles, rock hard cock pointing to the sky. Send.

Ding. 'You naughty girl! Does looking at your own sexy body make you that hard?'

Before I could send my Yes back there was another ding.

'Or does knowing I have lots of pictures of you in lingerie and fishnets turn you on?'

Fuuuuu.....

Ding. 'You know, my friends have been asking to see pictures of my girlfriend. Maybe I should show them?' An evil smiling emoji followed that one.

Horror flared. My heart pounded. I could feel the heat instantly spread over my face and chest. My cock ached. The thought of Diana smugly showing someone these pictures terrified me, but also made my cock pulse with excitement.

'Please don't!'

'I don't know!'

'Fuck I'm so hard!'

'Please don't!!!'

Until now I didn't know you could ramble in text messages. Oh the wonders of modern technology.

Ding. 'Oh calm down, I'm just teasing baby. I wouldn't expose you like that to my friends.'

Whew. My breathing slowed a bit.

Ding. 'But the idea of showing off my cute slut to strangers turns me on. I'm fucking wet thinking about strangers getting horny looking at my sexy girlfriend's body.'

What the...?

Ding. 'So check this out.' And a link. To a reddit user page. /u/J_girl66.

An empty profile, only a profile pic of some close up blonde hair -- unrecognizable to everyone but the owner of said hair, currently sitting naked and hard in his kitchen chair, now quickly becoming very scared of his girlfriend.

J_girl66 had already joined a few subreddits of the 'gone wild' variety as well as a collection of subreddits involving femboys, crossdressers, cute guy butts, boys in lingerie... the list went on.

I was stunned. My heart thundered. My cock throbbed.

Ding. 'I sent you five pictures baby. If this turns you on as much as me, tell me which one I should post to a subreddit of my choosing. You have one minute to decide.'

Ding. 'But baby remember, if you don't want to, then please say so. Always be honest. I don't want to hurt you in any way Jamie girl.'

My mind raced. No, that's an understatement. My brain was doing some cup winning Formula One shit inside my skull. So exposed. So fucking exposed to everyone. Anyone could recognize me!

But also...

Fuck no. FUCK no! I wasn't even thinking about this! But what if yes? FUCK! FUUUCK!!!

This incredible woman somehow knew how to play my deepest fears and desires like an instrument. She somehow seemed to know exactly how to torment me with my own fantasies and secrets. This beautiful sexy, smart woman who had already taught me so much about myself. Pushing me. Loving me. Helping me fulfil my dreams. My Diana. My Goddess.

And then I knew.

I just knew.

I scrolled back to the pictures. My face was hidden in all of them. No sign of James. There was only Jamie. Diana's slut Jamie.

'The first three. I love you.' Lots of hearts. I exhaled.

Ding. 'Oh my GOD! Really baby?'

I typed yes and sent it, sealing my fate as an exposed internet slut. My fingers trembled. My hand stroked my hard cock furiously.

Two minutes and there was the ding and a link to J_girl66's brand new post in a crossdressers gone wild subreddit.

I stared at my near naked body. There was Jamie. Sexy, strutting her stuff, begging for it. Jamie, who I had hidden away in my bedroom all these years. Jamie, the most secret of my secrets, delicately wrapped in green lace lingerie and fishnets for all the world to see.

James still hated Saturdaying before eleven in the morning. But Jamie fucking loved it.

And still perched on the kitchen chair, with badly done makeup and stockings around her ankles, her orgasm was something spectacular.