All Comments on 'Uncovering Jamie Ch. 01'

by redgarters

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

I loved the story and hope you will consider adding to it, as I would love to see how the two develop together.

Thanks and stay safe

Rgds Al

louiseacdlouiseacdover 3 years ago
OMG

ive looked all my life to find a real girl like to give myself too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG

This story is so hot and definitely a fantasy of mine! Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read the next story.

VickieTernVickieTernover 3 years ago

Marvelous! Next, will she share other female pleasures, and teach him for example how to enjoy other cocks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

Wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
In response to VickieTern...

I guess I get it, but why does it SEEM that every sissy story leads to sucking some guy's cock? Not every sissy has interest in that. So why can't the sissy just be happy with his girl (with whatever roll she decides to take) and/or just girls in general. I really doubt I'll quit reading if this series leads to that, I'd just like to see the cocks stay out (or kept to a minimum) of a sissy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet and nicely done

The interaction and dialogue between the characters is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

A long time fantasy of mine. Great story and characters.

redgartersredgartersabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for a great response and kind words. I care a lot about these characters and would like to develop their relationship further. Any good ideas?

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmealmost 3 years ago

What an amazing interaction between wonderfully described characters. I loved the submission of Jamie and the subtle control that Diana slowly exerted over him....can't wait to read the next chapter ...

LannaLaceLannaLaceabout 2 years ago

So well written, and described!! I could visualize every slutty step! Oh god, wished that could be me... wait we share the same name! oops, I may have to go change my panties! (hee hee!)

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 2 years ago

I just reread this after you posted part 2 and I see why I gave it 5 stars. What a great start!

Thank you so much for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good lord, you made that sound so incredibly hot that I could swear I smelled someone’s pubes smoldering and about to burst into flames. 5* without a doubt!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

This was absolutely amazing! It was such a breath of fresh air to read about a girl who chased after a man because his cross dressing turned her on. A rare story that was erotic and sexy…a definite must read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous