Uncovering Jamie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm, I'm 5'9, I live alone and I don't go out that much. And I'm a slut" I whispered.

Diana laughed. It made me giggle.

"You look cute when you giggle" she said. I blushed. "Do you have like a whole wardrobe or something?"

I told her no, I didn't have a lot of clothes, just two skirts two dresses, some tops, two pairs of shoes and then mostly just panties and some lingerie.

She sat up in her chair while I talked about this in a low voice. All the while my cock was doing it's best to rip through my panties. It really wouldn't do to have a raging bulge at the front of my skirt right now.

She studied my face. "Is this turning you on?" she asked.

I hesitated a little. "Yes."

"Me too." She said instantly. And I could see it, the familiar horny spark in her eyes.

"Finish your coffee, we are leaving."

She stood up and walked to the door, leaving money on the table. She very obviously looked me over bottom to top as I nervously stood, smoothed down my skirt and walked towards her.

Once we were alone on the street she steered us toward the park.

"What do you like about dressing up like this?"

"Erm...I like that it's me but not me, you know? And..." I paused awkwardly.

"I totally get that. I love that it's you but not you. What else?"

I nearly whispered. "It makes me feel pretty. I feel cute. Sexy."

Diana took my hand as we walked through the park gate. She led me down a path until we got to a park bench in a secluded spot where she sat down and positioned me to stand in front of her.

"You are beautiful Jamie. You are so fucking sexy. When I saw you in the café I didn't believe my eyes. You look amazing."

I shivered as her eyes ran up from my low heeled shoes, up my bare and smooth legs, over my skirt and up my body to my face.

"I want to fuck you like this Jamie. I want to fuck my little beautiful slut. I've never been with another girl. Will you be my first?"

I nearly blew my load right there listening to her. I wanted to fuck Diana more than anything in te world and now she sat there telling me she wanted me -- the girl me. It was mindblowing.

She giggled. "I can see you like that. We might need to do something about your skirt there Jamie."

Fuck. My cock was trying to escape the confines of my panties. I had never really gotten the hang of tucking, never really tried it, never had to before. But now my cock was creating a slight bulge in the front of my skirt. Bad. Bad!

Diana shushed my panic and took my hands. Then she looked in my eyes.

"Which panties did you put on for me today slut Jamie?"

"The red ones" I said. "Same as at the party."

She let go of my hands.

"Show me."

"What? Here?"

"Yes. Show me your pretty panties slut."

"But..."

"Jamie, there is no one else here. I am really horny and I want to suck your little slut cock right here, right now. Lift your skirt and show me your pretty panties."

I stared down at her sitting on the bench in front of me, looking at me expectantly, just like in my fantasy. My fingers found the hem of my skirt and slowly lifted up the front, exposing my thighs and my bulging cock in it's red lace prison.

"That's better" she said, her voice husky with lust. Then I watched her as she moved towards me, her face disappearing from view under my skirt. And then her tongue ran over my cock through my panties. Again and again. Then she pulled them down and her mouth engulfed me. She took me deep, pushing down as far as my cock would go. Her hands roamed underneath my skirt, over my ass, down my thighs, her fingers running in between my ass cheeks and cupping my balls. I tried to watch for people but couldn't concentrate on anything but the crazy pleasure she was giving me, insanely heightened by the situation and the sounds she was making, slurping and moaning under my skirt. This had been my fantasy and it was happening right now.

I was dressed as a woman, in a public park, getting an incredible blowjob from the most beautiful and sexy girl I knew. It didn't take long for me to blow my load in her hot mouth. I came so hard I thought I would pass out. Endless spurts of cum pulsated through my cock and in between her lips. When I was fully spent she stood up and leaned into me for a kiss. I had tasted my cum before so I didn't think twice about kissing her right after blowing my load in her throat. She laced her fingers behind my head and pressed her lips to mine, and I found she still had my full load in her mouth. Strangely I almost got hard again feeling her tongue push my cum into my mouth. It was so fucking erotic. We kissed for some time, playing with my cum between our mouths, finally swallowing it together.

She pulled away and smiled at me. She laughed and then fixed me with a stern look.

"You are such a slut. Having your girlcock sucked in public."

I blushed red. She leaned in again, her fingers tucking my softening cock back into my panties.

"I love your girlcock. I want it to be mine. I want to own it. Will you give me your girlcock Jamie?"

"Oh God yes!" I blurted.

"Say it Jamie. What do you want?"

"I want you to own my girlcock. It's yours. Please make me yours."

Her eyes burned at me.

"I will. You are mine now my sexy little slut." My knees went weak.

"Now, we are going to go to my place and you are going to bury your pretty face in my pussy until your mascara runs down your cheeks. And then I am going to fuck you."

She stood on tiptoe and whispered into my ear. "Every. Way. That. I. Know."

I couldn't speak.

We walked out of the park and into my new slut life.

12