All Comments on 'Uncovering Quinn'

by LoquiSordidaAdMe

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
ExescortExescortover 6 years ago
Strike a pose...

.. and stand tall as we all bow to the master storyteller.

Nerds, ruined makeup and ballerinas with vibes, “I can’t take it anymore.” 💥

Ps, I think it’s an Arabesque, Quinn’s introductory dance move.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Strike a pose...

Thank you Exescort, you're too kind.

I encourage anyone who enjoys my little fantasy to click over and <a href="https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3612588&page=submissions">read Exescort's beautiful tales</a> for visceral and inspiring stories in the Lesbian Sex category. Her stories are artistic and poetic in a way mine will never be.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
Fantastic story

Leslie is without question a great friend and roommate, she has great empathy for her roommate and what she went through her whole life and tried to help her the only way she could have, the build up to that was very good, but sorry I think I will skip the story my niece and her roommate for now

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Fantastic story

That's ok jenorma2012. MN&HR is a very different story. I didn't expect the audiences would overlap completely. I'm glad you enjoyed this story.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 6 years ago
Celebrating every body

Loqui,

You know I liked your Quinn when I first read her, so this prequel showing how she and Leslie first got together fleshes them both out really well. Real characters, nicely seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

This was a great short read, not too bad but that implied rape is a major turn-off for me. After the implied rape though I was good, it was great, and I feel great now, if their are any girls reading this know, that guys can be dicks and insensitive, but not everyone is going to react like that and not every guy is going to ( like me) respect you if you don't ahve soem self-respect and self-confidence in your own body. Girls, LOVE YOURSELVES LIKE YOU"D WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO LOVE YOU!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this story. Leslie is a special friend indeed.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Celebrating every body

Thanks for the encouragement electricblue66.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Awesome

That's a great message, Anonymous. I'm proud to have it attached to my story.

I didn't like having to hurt Quinn the way I did, but if you're going to write about healing, you have to hurt the characters first. I'm glad you were able to get past it and enjoy the rest of the story.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE:

Thank you, JoyJoy4Me.

Floridagirl76Floridagirl76over 6 years ago
Love it!!!

Best love story!!!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Love it!!!

That's a lot of exclamation points, Floridagirl76. Thank you so much!

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 6 years ago
In the lesbian category?

I'm a lesbian. I come to this section to read erotica about two women. That's it. You have an extensive and graphic description of blow jobs in here. Why would you do that? I liked the story - real characters, well-written...but that stopped me from reading. It's also not respectful to the category, so not respectful to lesbians. You come into this category to use us for sexual gratification and then explicitly describe blow jobs. Please rethink this.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: In the lesbian category?

This is a story about two straight girls who fall in love with each other. They each come into the relationship with their own sexual histories. As I was writing it, their discussion of blow jobs seemed organic to their character development. I'm sorry if you found it off-putting.

Literotica has some strict rules about how stories are categorized. I have had my stories re-categorized by the moderators before. Apparently it is worse for a story in "Erotic Couplings" to include a lesbian sex act than it is for a story in "Lesbian Sex" to include a straight sex act. I don't have any control over their rules. In this instance, I did choose to put the story in the "Lesbian Sex" category, because according to the rules as I understand them, that's where it belonged.

I have nothing but respect for the LGBTQ community, and I meant no offense.

Mars_InamorataMars_Inamorataover 6 years ago

This was a really enjoyable read. I loved it from start to finish and now that I've finished it and realized it's actually a prequel to another story, the withholding of some information makes sense now. Not going to lie, I'm a little disappointed that the story leads to what I'm sure is a threesome with the Uncle, but hey, they're your stories and I still appreciate that this one kept it real and organic. So sorry, but ill have to skip out on the other story. Aside from that, loved it nonetheless

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE:

You're not wrong about the original story, Mars_Inamorata. I never expected that all the readers of "Uncovering" would appreciate the themes in "My Niece". I tried to give fair warning without any spoilers and I'm glad you recognized that. I also appreciate that you thought this story stood well enough on it's own and that you took the time to say so. Of the two, I believe "Uncovering Quinn" is the better story, but I don't think it ever would have happened without my more salacious first writing attempt to inspire it.

Secretlybi13Secretlybi13over 6 years ago
loved it!!

I loved this story. From beginning to end. I was just wondering if the other part of this story is available :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey, Five Wolves...

...get a fucking life!

I'm also extremely gay and there was nothing in this fabulous story that offended either me or my g/f.

Many kisses - and 5 stars - to Loqui

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: loved it!!

Thanks SecretlyBi13, I'm glad you enjoyed it. The original Leslie/Quinn story is linked in the Author's Note at the end of this story. Or you can click on my pen name and see a list of all of my stories.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Hey, Five Wolves...

Thank you for the defense, Anonymous Commenter. I appreciate the sentiment and I'm glad you both enjoyed my story.

Let's not be antagonistic though - too much anger in the world already. FiveWolves said her piece and I said mine. We can let the matter stand at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not like THAT???

Quinn said she lost her virginity at summer ballet camp, and it wasn't a very nice story. She also said the girls at ballet camp were "vicious". And when Leslie asked if Quinn had been with a girl before, Quin said "Not like that." OMG! What did those fucking jealous sows at ballet camp do to her???

Sorry, sometimes I get too attached to fictional characters. This story made me cry for Quinn a little bit.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Not like THAT???

You're very perceptive, Anonymous commenter. But Literotica has very explicit rules about underage sex acts, so I will neither confirm nor deny your theory.

I'm flattered that my story made you cry. Honestly, I cried a bit myself while writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great read

Well written, makes me want more.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Great read

We'll, you're in luck! (As long as you don't mind the Incest/Taboo category)

Leslie and Quinn feature in my very first story, <a href="https://www.literotica.com/s/my-niece-and-her-roommate">My Niece and Her Roommate</a>. It's a bit more salacious, and honestly, Uncovering Quinn is the better story, but it's there. I also have at least one more Leslie and Quinn story in the works. I really have no prediction on when it might be finished though.

colin23colin23over 4 years ago
Sensitive

Very well-paced and sensitively written. One small point: bracketing names together does not change the grammar of a sentence. So, for example, you would presumably say "it took me several more trips", not "It took I several more trips", and therefore it is also correct to say "It took Dad, Brian and me several more trips." There are a few more examples of this flaw.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Sensitive

Thanks for the comment, Colin. I'd like to point out that the grammar mistakes were intentional—that they were Leslie's mistakes as the narrator and they were meant to illustrate that she is better at math than at English. But I can't do that. They were my mistakes and I missed them. Nice catch. In my defense, my editor missed them too. Hey, you have a good eye for detail. How'd you like to edit my next story?

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

This series is brilliant.

The depth and richness of the characters shouts loudly of the skill of the writer.

The relationship is beautifully portrayed.

The humor and dialogue make it impossible to put down.

I want to hear more of these two.

jk1982jk19827 months ago

Excellent, well written, I agree the depth of the characters which shown in the skills of the writer are exceptional

maddictmaddict3 months ago

This was a good find. I have read my niece and her hot roommate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoquiSordidaAdMe@LoquiSordidaAdMe
I've been reading stories on Literotica since the the 90s. Personally, I find written erotica more arousing that photos or videos, and I always gravitated towards simple stroke stories. When I first decided to write for Literotica, my only goal was to write the kind of stories...