Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 03

Story Info
Donnie's wife gets lesson taught by husband's male lover.
6.5k words
4.65
7.1k
4

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Donnie left his ordinary life for a weekend and met up with an older man for his first experience, who in a caring way seduced him and became a sexual mentor to his marriage. See Uncovering Repressed Desires 01 & 02]

Donnie did as instructed and called his wife, made something up about the band at the bar, when recounting the night to Mel on the phone, talking about getting "hit on" by a couple women. They discussed his day to come on Saturday and what time she'd be back on Sunday. He asked about the baby and then hung up after an "I Love you."

Mr. Donovan had showered and he told Donnie there was a towel in there for him, He was roaming the room naked before finding a robe and laying one out for Donnie. "Head up the stairs when you're done, breakfast should be ready."

Donnie took inventory of his body, his arse a little sore from the first time experience, but reasonably comfortable. He was relaxed, a little tired as the water of the shower woke him up. He dried off, Donnie's cock semi-hard thinking of the man entering him and coating his insides he recalled some of the deposit had leaked out onto his leg going to the bathroom in the morning.

"Eveyln has a fine breakfast for us, and your clothes are folded on the couch," Mr. Donovan said. "I've got a 10 a.m. tee time so I'm heading out soon."

Donnie felt somewhat lost, in between two worlds, one new and one established for him at birth by society. He sat and ate, the robe opening some he just let it show himself dangling as he devoured the eggs, toast, bacon and coffee. Mr. Donovan watched him, making some small talk about the weather being warm, the golf course he was playing and the group he was meeting.

"We're full today, or I would have invited you along," Mr. Donovan said. "I'd love to show you off, but another day."

The words 'show you off' brought more life to his penis, so he flopped the robe back over it, not sure he wanted Eveyln to see him excited.

"Do you remember your assignment?" Mr. Donovan said playfully.

"Have my wife suck me off...deep throat me like you taught me," Donnie said, though wishing his elder mentor was down on his cock right then, and before Mr. Donovan could ask him what else. "And talk to her about fucking her in the ass, or at least ask for it once or twice."

Mr. Donovan smiled and rose his coffee cup up in salute before adding, "You could just 'mistakenly' thrust forward and get a quick entry." putting air quotes around 'mistakenly' telling of a friend who started down the road with his girlfriend that way. Donnie laughed, even more erect now and said "I may have to try that."

They talked a little longer, before getting dressed. They stood in the foyer of the big house, Donnie in his robe with his hard cock, his mentor in golfing attire. Mr. Donovan leant in and kissed him softly, "James will be contacting you and don't worry, we'll ease into this, I've got a busy couple weeks."

Disappointed he didn't get satisfied, Donnie got dressed, gathered all his things and left, thanked Evelyn and walked out to his car. Sitting on the passenger seat was an envelope. He opened it and there were 15 100$ bills inside and a note that read, "A rose rises above the thorns". He drove off with a smile.

Donnie got home, got online and messaged James. Donnie wanted to get things started in this process before Mel returned from the in-laws the next day and was eager to explore more. James wasn't on so Donnie left the computer on with the message up with no one around to see.

Donnie phoned Mel around lunch, asking what she wanted him to fix or do around the house. She was honestly touched with this rare display of thoughtfulness and asked if he could do the floors up and down stairs. Donnie did these things, though starting to build a resentment to the "equity dance" of doing so things, sexually, could get "done" later.

"You got it," Donnie said, before the "I Love You" and hanging up. He wondered if he meant that, if their "love" got redefined that weekend, the hot passion he felt now for Mr. Donovan.

"You made a good impression on Mr. Donovan," James messaged back to Donnie, finally replying. "I'm surprised he didn't have you golf with him, but I'm guessing he wants a chance to coach you up on his group."

"His group?" Donnie asked, further intrigued and sprouting hard on's like a middle schooler.

"Um, yeah," James said, sort of letting the cat out of the bag to see if Donnie would run or not. "They are older business men who all have fuck-boys like you, on and off and sometimes, well, they share. Not always."

Donnie's head swam a little, like what was he talking about an all male orgy situation or just trading off. Maybe this was too much to consider and more lurid than he had sensed from dealing with just Mr. Donovan. Or maybe it was just what he wanted.

"But he's cool, wherever you want it to go, I'm sure will be fine," James continued. "I mean, he really enjoyed last night so I doubt he'll be in a sharing mood anytime soon. What are you thinking?"

"Fuck, I don't know," Donnie said. "Last night was a mind-fuck as it was, now you're telling me about group, male sex?"

"I told you that was a possibility before. In the chat," James said. "He compensated you nicely I'm told."

"Ah, yes very nicely," Donnie said, feeling the envelop sitting besides his computer. "For something I definitely enjoyed."

"He's a good guy and knows how to play this game with married men," James continued. "So are your ready to hear how to move forward?"

Donnie messaged "yes" and James started laying out the details, first having Donnie set up a separate email for personal correspondences. James would send "official" business and golfing documents to his regular email account on AOL. The "official" emails would be connected to how they were going to offer and hire Donnie, come in to golf or any variety of ways that would make sense to Mel.

"We like to be flexible, and make if financially beneficial so your wife doesn't mind so much you're giving up time." James said. "I'd normally start with you two being golfing buddies and doing "best balls" but your drive needs something more than golf and that amount of cash screams 'job.' I suggest you do something with that $1500 you just got that doesn't draw any questions."

Donnie told him he was going to pay down his Discover card that he had told her he was paying down, but really wasn't. "It's a perfect cover for the short term."

"We'll begin with you being hired in some capacity, as an educator for a branch of his business. You know, designing and delivering curriculum to new sales people." James continued. "He's actually hired a couple of men from this type of experience, one still works for us, Micheal I think his name is."

James finished by testing out his new email address with Mr. Donovan's itinerary for the month, telling him to make himself available 2-3 dates after next week. Since it was summer and Donnie was off he said he'd get three for sure and asked if he wanted four.

"Mr. Donovan said 2-3, so let's stick to that," James replied, then added. "Be sure to engage your wife when you get home. You need to have a routine of being with him and then being with her, otherwise you'll start losing desire for your wife." James signed off and Donnie, who was surprisingly erect thinking of the possibilities for the month, stayed on and even dipped into a few chat rooms. Donnie ended up messaging several men and a young woman, and ended up getting all three off before getting to chores around the house.

Mel called around 2 p.m. and said she'd decided to come home a day early as the baby was unsettled and her folks were going to go out to friends. "I might as well get him to sleep by driving the three hours home."

Donnie was glad he was going to get the chance to reconnect with her immediately on Saturday night. Week nights were never a strength for getting sex, so they had the weekend, even though as educators they were off for the summer. She would be home, the baby would go to sleep and he'd push the new sexual agenda forward and if not successful, he'd have all day Sunday.

Mel returned and was tired and cranky, just like their son. Donnie had enough forethought, even early in their marriage, to share some of the burden around the house off of her shoulders. He had thawed some steaks, had the grill lit before she got home and even diced vegetables for a salad and got potatoes going in the oven, his favorite way to get them baked. He dropped the resentment thoughts and focused on getting her to complete the assignment he'd been given.

"Heating up the house on a hot day," Mel said in reference to the baked potatos, giving all the information he needed about her mood. "You could have just microwaved them."

They were still young enough in marriage that they argued over small things like 'how to cook/bake a potato. Donnie would take it personally thinking he'd made a lot of concessions in their relationship He felt not baking "baked potatoes" was not something he was ready to concede just yet. He'd already given up on blow jobs, getting her from behind, and going down on her, but not "baked potatoes".

He thought about how their sexual hurdles were brought on after Mel reveled she had been sexually abused from a boyfriend who demanded blowjobs just about every night. Getting it from behind made Mel feel like she did as the ex-boyfriend forced her mouth on his cock, subdued and dominated.

It frustrated him that Mel didn't like Donnie's going down on her which she found just 'ticklish', and he backed off of even that, which he really loved doing. He really didn't push for sex as much as he desired having it, turning now to the internet. Donnie getting a directive from his male hook up now empowered him with direction and purpose in their married bed.

Tonight he was going to act.

Donnie let Mel settle in, she pulling the crying baby out of the carseat while Donnie tended to the grill and the steaks. It was 6:30 p.m. and the goal was dinner by 7 p.m. He had hatched out a plan of conversation, massage, more conversation moving to sex. He knew he needed to invest in engaging her mind since Mel was with the child and her folks alone for too long.

Donnie opened a bottle of her favorite red wine, served her a glass, as she wasn't breastfeeding anymore and she welcomed it with a smile and soft kiss on his cheek. They both went outside and sat down on the small deck, settling in as they watched their new neighbors across the way, giving them a wave, and wondering when they would introduce themselves or visa/versa.

They had moved into the house just a couple months, and Donnie and Mel noticed the neighbors had a young boy about the same age, maybe a little older. The neighbors were both tall and quite good looking, having parents over a lot and they hung with group of friends across the street. Donnie and Mel would later find out that that's why they hadn't met in two months, and would develop a deep friendship eventually. For now they were just "wave at you" neighbors.

Inside, Mel was feeding the baby and getting him ready to go down. The steaks were just about right, somewhere between medium rare and rare, and the potatoes and salad was ready inside. Donnie was a little worried about getting it up, feeling a little guilt but more knowing he had blown his load a couple times the day before. He knew he needed the conversation as much as she did to get himself going.

She put the baby down, "He cried all the way home, so he should fall asleep." Saying as the baby continued to cry upstairs. They talked through it until finally, 10 minutes later, he started to quiet and eventually fall asleep. They ate in the dining room area, talking about her folks, the drive, the kid. He complimented her on her weight loss from pregnancy, which she replied on cue, "You HAVE to say that. How was the bar and the music?"

"I like that bar a lot and you know any blues is good blues," Donnie said, not wanting to directly lie about being there. "I spent a lot of time thinking about you, and wanting you since we've been pretty distant sexually since the baby."

"Well it's not happening this weekend, I just got my period," a statement that usually stopped all sexual discussions. Donnie had planned for that possibility, knowing it was getting close to her time. He wanted to check at least one "to do" off Mr. Donovan's list, so he brazenly did something out of character.

"I can just fuck you in the ass then," he joked, with a hint of seriousness. "People do that you know."

She glared with a somewhat disgusted look as she finished a bite of salad, wiping her mouth. They had never talked about sex in that manner, just straight forward. Donnie was coy in their sexual discussions, which put her off, and now he came thundering in with a bold request.

"Ah...no." Mel simply put. "And where did THAT come from."

"I told you I thought about you all weekend and that was something I came up with in case it was your time," he said continuing to put the foot on the gas, looking her straight in the eyes, another new, bold attribute residual of his hook up.

"You're joking, right?" Mel continued with her disbelief. Then something changed, a flirtier lighter tone appeared. "Who are you?"

"I'm a man who loves his wife and wants to pleasure her," he went on, sensing an opening.

"Pleasure me??" she said, the tone still light. "That's all for you."

"It's not all for me, who knows, you might enjoy it," Of course his new insight suggested that she might, then with 1/2 of his assignment completed since he asked, he sent for full credit. "Okay, then just suck me off,"

Donnies ultimate goal was to get her mouth on his cock, getting her to start so that he might pull off the deep throat .

"Well I'll take that over getting it in the arse any day," she responded.

"Deal!" Donnie said, finishing his meal and beginning to clean up.

Mel brushed into Donnie and they were connecting similar to those pre-engagement nights where flirting and innuendo dominated a path that led to raw sex. She laughed at some of his advances as he was still talking about getting her in the arse, his hand rubbing over her shorts and fingers pressing between her cheeks.

"Honestly!" She shrieked before jumping away with a giggle and smile.

He went out to get their dishes from the dinning and flashed his crotch at her, and her smile turned to a deep lick of her lips over the top and on the bottom.

He came back towards the kitchen with the plates and when he turned to go to the sink, Mel met him in the pass between the two rooms and pushed herself on him, kissing him deep. There was no problem getting an erection, it shot up quickly and her hands slid down and into his shorts. Their mouths were locked as she held the great rising flesh, sliding one hand out she unbuttoned the shorts eventually releasing his cock into the air.

The back door was open, the screen door shut as Mel slid to her knees, on the floor, her mouth quickly took him. She was good with her lips and tongue, teasing the clear fluid out of him, she noticed he had been shaving his balls a little while ago and slipped to them taking them through her lips from underneath.

"Oh, Mel, Yes!" Donnie affirmed her surprising loud. She had never done that, nor finished by swallowing his load. "Yes, suck my balls, Mel."

Mel, in her late 20s, had to give blow jobs on command as a high schooler on her parents front porch, felt the obligation to please her man for the first time in their 3-year marriage.

"Lick up my shaft to the head and back down, and keep taking them in," Donnie commanded, testing her willingness. She looked up and nodded with them inside her red lips.

She didn't flinch, drawing her tongue wide over the shaft and moving base to head and then base to balls, popping them in one at a time. She repeated this, getting a few loud moans from her husband, who had never asked her to do anything, always trusting her to play off his actions in bed.

Donnie enjoyed this repetitive dance, seeing himself on Mr. Donovan, getting ready to take all of his shaft in his throat just hours ago. He thought of the words to coach her to do the same, and after she repeated licking his shaft top to bottom for the fifth time and then went back on his cock, he began to coach her.

"Stand up while keeping me in your mouth," Donnie said, she responded quickly this forcing her to bend at the waist and positioned her head back, opening up her throat to him. "Place your hands on my hips, relax and hold steady, and trust me."

Donnie knew the outcome, discomfort before pushing through and he pushed forward feeling the resistance before sliding back. She tried to look up at him, squirming a little as he held Mel's head tight and he pushed his cock back to the resistance before forcing almost all the way . She coughed around him a little as he held it there for a couple seconds before pulling back.

Donnie felt like he achieved that task at hand, and he slipped the length all the way out of her mouth. She looked up at him for a moment and then Mel quickly wrapped her lips around his cock again and pushed her head forward, to the resistance and then struggle to get more.

Mel was pulling on his hips! Donnie thrust forward with all his weight, her hands pulling him further and there was less of a cough as she slammed herself forward taking him again and again. They were in sync, his hips pushing his cock deep in her throat, fucking her in a manner never thought possible. His resentment melted away. back to desire for his wife, and desire to please his mentor.

Donnie couldn't believe it, his numb, twice came the day before body, began to quiver as his brain processed the submission Mel offered to him willingly. "OHhhh Mel," He breathed, unloading a stream of cum down her throat, her coughing becoming harder as he let a second and third spurt go. "Fuck yes!"

Donnie slid out and over her lips, his last spurt hitting her tongue. He pulled her up and kissed her, tasting himself again, sharing himself with his life partner, her first time. He felt so much love for her, having satisfied him in a way she'd hadn't in their five year relationship.

They kissed and swirled the fluid between them, her hand reaching down and milking some more out of his cock into her hand and Mel leant back out of his kiss holding her hand up, the other around his waist.

"You owe me big time," she said smiling, then licked the droplets out of her hand before going upstairs to brush her teeth.

Donnie had poured through Mr. Donovan's liaison James emails after Mel went to bed. She usually went up an hour before Donnie did for the past year or so as he explored the Internet. It was easy to hear her get up and come down in the summer as the air conditioner took a break as the house cooled, and wasn't as loud as the heater.

There was the time she had caught him, cock in hand, once in the winter and he owned up to just reading some "kinky shit". Mel didn't press him much thinking it was just a "guy thing" and the Internet was loaded with a lot of reading and images.

From the email Donnie picked out four possible dates that he could come in and meet Mr. Donovan, during next month. Donnie had no idea what "meet" meant, and wondered was it just sex, golf to show him off, or what? Donnie knew he was willing, especially if it meant $500-$1500 a week to do just about anything at this point.

Part of Donnie wanted to be filled again, to feel himself pushed into and the warmth jetting out inside his body from another man. He didn't mind the discomfort of Mr. Donovan's longer, thicker cock and found himself visualizing taking it and taking James as well. Donnie felt the soft velvet on his lips of each man's head, one a little larger, both pushing back into his throat.

12