Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the latest email James reinforced setting up the golfing story with Mel, relating more concrete events like best-ball tournaments, office golfing afternoons and meetings. Donnie came up with a great idea and before heading out to do lawn work Donnie sent the details of the cover to James, explaining a situation they could tie to him traveling to Des Moines at will.

"James, please use company or course letterhead offering me a school to work position. This will explain any time spent traveling to Des Moines and any monetary compensation. It can also be expanded as the summer winds down into a "position" in the fall."

Donnie mowed the front lawn, the back and then got the trimmer started to get the grass growing around the trees. He did around the house and towards the back when he saw his "wave at neighbor" out picking up sticks before mowing his yard. He was approaching the man as he waved and now couldn't stop, and they were finally introducing themselves.

"Jerry Hankins," the 6'4" man said to Donnie holding out his hand. "That was quite a performance your wife gave last night, she looks very gifted."

Jerry must have seen them in the kitchen, Donnie thought and this struck him as being very forward, in a refreshing way. "Thanks, um I guess, Donnie Tolbert and you're referring to my wife Mel being on her knees I presume."

"Presume?" Jerry said, smiling and waving his long arms back towards our house. "No we saw, leaving the back door open it made for great patio watching. That night my wife Roxanne had to duplicate your wife's feat, though I insisted on a 69."

The two men then veered off the topic of sex, and Jerry and Roxanne watching of Mel servicing Donnie on her knees in the kitchen, to kids, jobs and the rest. Donnie would discover over the coming years that Jerry's boldness in bringing up sexual topics was entertaining, helpful, and problematic.

They both said goodbye and Donnie thought for a moment to invite them over for supper, but didn't as Mel would want to have a meal planned. Donnie thought, we're grilling chicken, what would be the big deal, though the house needed some straightening. Maybe another night, Donnie thought and he went back to weed-whipping the back yard.

Roxanne came out back to talk to Jerry at one point, they conversed and she waved with her big lip, mouth and teeth smile. She was 6'2" and very fit, Donnie had noticed her laying out a week or so ago and Roxanne had a sexy, very fit, athletic frame. Looking back, Donnie felt a connection even then just waving at her as the two men talked.

Jerry continued his work around his yard shirtless, he was slender, though a beer accompanied him everywhere he went. Over time Donnie and Mel discovered he didn't snack or eat much outside of meals, just drank his Busch Natural Ice. Mel and Donnie both got a lot done around the house, and Donnie watched their son while Mel got a short jog in around town.

Donnie told Mel about my meeting with Jerry, but didn't tell her the neighbor revealed he and his wife had watched her deep throat Donnie's cock with the back screen window. Donnie did say Jerry was very "direct" and that they all have to meet some weekend over some food and drink. Mel, embarrassed that they witnessed her oral act, soon was over the embarrassment. She then of course, jumped in that they could host and do a meal, and Donnie affirmed her that was a great idea.

On Mel's jog around town Donnie checked my email and my cock swelled as he read that Mr. Donovan wanted Donnie to come into town Thursday to golf. He wanted Donnie to further discuss the business venture for the summer. James indicated there would be an official letter coming in the mail and outlined the opportunity and the desire to meet to set everything up.

When Donnie's wife returned they finished our Sunday chores with doing a little laundry and cleaning the floors upstairs and downstairs. Before kids, and on a non-period week, they would end up naked as fucking in one of the rooms. This tradition started after purchasing the home and wanting to say they screwed in every inch of the house.

Donnie lit the grill as Mel had put the chicken in a marinade earlier in the day and they opened a bottle of wine to sip on the back deck. The house was a perfect starter home for the young couple, with shade on the back deck and a large back yard, twice the size of Hankins.

Donnie called Mel to come out to ask about her week's plans when he heard moaning. The Hankins back door was open, screen door framing Jerry behind Roxanne, her head and arms on the counter, fucking her from behind. They were close to the opening, Donnie knowing this was intentional, her shirt was still on and he now had one hand caressing her breasts.

"Donnie, you need..." Mel stopped, seeing the couple fornicating in plain site, Jerry's hands now on her hips, pulling his to hers as he entered her repeatedly. "Jesus, they could be a little more discrete."

"Umm, I told you they saw us yesterday, so I'm thinking this is intentional," Donnie said as Mel sat on the arm of their wood Adirondack chair, he rested his arm on her thigh, they both watched.

"Ohhmmpft, Jerry, Ohhhmfpt," Roxanne wailed now as her husband quickened his pace and thrust forward, laying on her back. "Yesss!"

Donnie cock was hard and erect when Mel looked down to see if this was having that effect. "I see they've sparked your interest."

"Hey!" Donnie said. "That's sexy as hell."

"Like the porn I caught you whacking to last year," Mel said with a giggle.

"Better. This is live," Donnie said.

Jerry rolled off Roxanne and both quickly disappeared into their house. Mel said, "Let me know if turns into a double feature," before going into the kitchen to fix the sides they were having with the chicken.

"So we're going to have neighbors over who we've watched having sex and who's watched us having sex?" Mel said rhetorically as they sat down to eat inside. "Should make for interesting conversation."

"Hey, do you remember me applying for school to work this summer and getting turned down?" Donnie asked and Mel nodded yes with a mouthful of chicken. "I received an email saying there was another position and they'd send me details. My first day may be Thursday, or something like that."

"Awesome, we definitely need the summer cash," Mel said grinning as again his cock stirred thinking of Mr. Donovan and what he had taught him.

Donnie hung back as Mel took the baby upstairs to bed, the nap keeping him up a little longer than usual. She told Donnie she was tired and she went to bed even 30 minutes sooner than normal. He jumped online and read an email from James that said "as soon as I can meet with Mr. Donovan a letter for your summer position will be crafted and sent out."

Donnie slipped into bed, Mel sleeping soundly from a weekend of rustling their son around and travel. He was tired himself, thinking of the weekend, the rush of the new, seemingly safe sexual lifestyle he fully entered. How far was he going to take this he thought as he drifted off to sleep?

The dream started with laughter of several men, jocular on the course, exchanging high fives after long putts made. Donnie had never dreamed long, cinematic dreams that you could remember, they were pieces and very obscure. The Sunday night after Mr. Donovan popped his arse cherry and he forced his wife to deep throat his cock while neighbors unknowingly watched.

Somewhere in the evening he began to have a dream.

Donnie would receive a high five from a non-descript older man, silver hair, fit and dressed well. Mr. Donovan would be nodding in approval, his shot pleasing to him as well as his camaraderie with the gentlemen in the foursome.

There were general moments of success on the golf course, each being met by a smile, approving nod or a slap on the back from a non-descript older man, each with different polo shirts on, all plain colored. Donnie felt at ease, in a grove golfing as the murky dream went along, it even was interrupted by deep sleep.

Like one of his chat nights where he had three or four windows open trying to get all of them off, all of a sudden in his dream state he was sucking one cock, holding two others while there was a fourth trying to enter him from behind. He didn't gag on the one that was pushing deep into his throat, like a gif on the Internet it kept going tip to balls in his face.

All of a sudden a sea of cum flew from those in his hands covering the sides of his face, his shoulders, his neck as the cock in his throat pumped like a piston. The man behind him struggled and could enter him, trying again and again. The men on his front soon dissolved into the backdrop and Donnie turned to the man behind him.

It was James.

His cock dangled in front of him, rhythmically pulsing to the blood flowing from each beat of his heart. Donnie reached out to touch the erect cylinder, looking up at James face, who in the dream still had a suit on, and behind him stood Mr. Donovan shaking his head "no". Donnie woke up suddenly from his sleep and dream, erect and sweating.

Donnie fell back to sleep and awoke early on Monday for a jog before Mel and the baby woke, sleeping letting them sleep in longer. It was a 7 a.m. jog and Donnie figured an hour to 1 ½ hours he'd have, so a few miles, going out country road 78 to the west and back would do the trick.

He remembered most of the dream on his jog, something he didn't normally do, brushing it off to the events of the weekend and those to come later. Meeting Mr. Donovan again, possibly a group of men on a golf course, it stood to reason Donnie would be curious about the outcome. James did mention something about group play at one point, stirring Donnie's cock even on a run in the country.

And what about James? Donnie thought it made sense as he had shared a lot online about himself to James, though they didn't get off chatting they walked the line a crossed it a few times. Donnie was eager to finish his run, stretch and see if James had anything for him as it was becoming consistent the next morning he would have an email waiting in his inbox.

Mel and the baby were still asleep as Donnie started coffee, cooled down and started up the computer. Upon opening his email he was pleased to see James had sent him a note with an attachment titled "School to Work". The body of the email read - "Had a chance to talk to Mr. D and he's set an hour aside Thursday to meet with you at his office. The attachment should reach you Tuesday in the mail."

Donnie opened the document and it read:

"Dear Mr. Tolbert. We have reviewed your application for a school to work position from Crestwood G & CC are interested in you filling a similar position for us at Whistling Oaks. If interested come in Thursday for a meeting at 10 a.m. at my office, 504 Ingersol suite 4355, and have clothes to work on the course or play golf on the course. Sincerely, Mr. Donovan, Donovan Holdings, LLC."

A second attachment showed the work schedule, starting next week 2-3 times a week and one weekend a month. He would get the dates at least two weeks in advance and it showed the first two weeks were Tuesday, Thursday, Friday morning. The last weekend in June showed "Summer Solstice at the Oaks" blocking off Saturday and Sunday. It also mentioned a course superintendent's "conference" that he would attend later that summer, with all expenses paid while still earning his hourly wage.

James said to have work clothes in a bag Thursday, but added, in case Donnie wanted to make a good impression, to wear nice shorts, a good polo and instructed Donnie to have his clubs cleaned and be sure to wear stylish golf shoes. Donnie knew he'd need to find better shoes before Thursday and possibly a new golf bag. He spent on decent clubs a couple years back, but kept the old bag and shoes.

The rest of Donnie's Monday was filled with the baby, puttering around the house doing things he'd put off all school year ending with all three at the park. They waived at the Hankin's later that night, but Mel agreed she wasn't ready to meet them face to face yet. They enjoyed some leftovers and getting to bed early together. Donnie wondered if he would dream again, and held Mel tight, spooning as the both drifted to sleep.

Donnie did dream, this time without a course, without the laughter of the group, instead there was a faceless, ageless body below him as his cock approached it hard and ready. He wasn't even sure what sex it was, other than the backside was propped up, an anus starting him in the face. He moved forward and was transported inside, moving his cock in and out holding on to the hips, thrusting his length inside.

Donnie didn't feel the build up, he just saw flesh and cock, and soon he was awakened to Mel's coos and whispers, her hand reaching back, on his cock down his boxers. "Mmm baby, it's so hard" she said rubbing it's length with her palm and her arse. He sprung into action slipping her bottoms and panties off, realizing she was heavy in her time, the pad in place.

Donnie saw her sweet backside and pressed his lips to her anus, "Donnie!" she exclaimed and he pulled up just for a moment, "Trust me!" he said firmly and went back to sucking on the tight muscle. He began to play out, slowly, what he had chatted about so many times, getting so many men off online. Donnie alternated from depositing small amounts of salvia, to inserting his tongue pushing the fluid inside.

He had read that it's a decent lubricant and Donnie had made up his mind he was going to at least enter Mel, seeing it as extra credit for his Thursday meeting but also waking up from his dream he wanted more. He brought a finger up and began to circle the hole, inserting just the tip.

"Ohhh," Mel responded pushing back against his face every time he pressed forward. "Mmmmmm."

Donnie began applying his spit on his finger as it inserted and carried it inside. He could feel the resistance lessen as she relaxed and responded to the fluid. His cock was screaming hard, laying against their sheets, Donnie pressed on now pushing in two fingers.

"Oh God!" Mel exclaimed as Donnie slid in past the knuckle of both fingers. He took the chance to move up to her ear, fingers inside.

"Just the tip," He whispered, knowing he was lying. "I want to enter you here with just the tip of my cock."

"Mmmphft, Hhhhm," she sighed nodding.

Donnie quickly pulled his fingers out, dropped some more spit in his palm and coated the head of his cock after quickly positioning her naked arse. He pushed against the anus and in a second he was inside, his cute little helmet not the monster he had to take from Mr. Donovan.

"Donnnieeeee," She said in pleasure and discomfort. "Careeefullll."

Donnie push forward, his slender shaft met a little resistance he pulled back the tip popping out, and then he pushed it quickly back in, Mel's arms were now around her head pressing into the pillows. She did not protest as he pushed in a little further and pulled back, this time staying inside.

"Ohhhh!" she did exclaim as he thrust this time, pulling back and thrusting again. "Oh My GOD!"

Mel didn't say to stop and Donnie gained confidence now pushing a little deeper about every fifth stroke his excitement growing as her moaning increased. "I...Don't...Know... Donnie!" She yelped as he pushed inside all the way and let loose his load.

"Oh Baby, CUMMMMING!" Donnie said like he was typing it on a computer to one of his male lovers as he illustrated spurts of white semen coating their insides, this time like play by play. "I'm cumming..."

Donnie held it there, the pressure of the muscle deflating him as he quickly receded and rolled off his wife. She rolled into a ball holding her pillow, her body quivering some like the first times they made love.

"I love you Mel," Donnie whispered in her ear and held her until they drifted to sleep again.

12