Uncovering Secrets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was interesting. "So what if I were? We're all alone out here and you're dressed wonderfully by the way. So what if I were?"

Hayley looked a bit surprised but thought about it. "I really don't know. I never thought I was your type I guess, so I didn't even think about it. Should I Mike?"

She was right of course, but there was something about her that night that just made me crazy. I looked her over again and slowly nodded. "Think about it Hayley. You look amazing tonight. You really do." I glanced at my phone and said, "We'd better get going. Otherwise we're going to miss the show."

We got up and headed toward the car walking side by side. I realized then that I could see more of those small tits than I ever had before. As I was busy taking in the view she stopped and looked up at me.

"What would you have done Mike? If you'd had the chance of course."

That was an easy one. "I would have pulled that dress off and bent you over the picnic table. Then I would have fucked you until you screamed."

She looked me in the eye and saw I wasn't kidding. One deep breath later she told me, "We'd better get going."

I agreed. It was probably best, but now I was going to be thinking about her naked like that for the rest of the evening.

We barely made it to the show and after it was finished we headed back out. As we drove I saw her looking over at me checking me out. I was coming up on the park we'd been at earlier when I heard her say, "Can we stop again at the park Mike?"

"I'd love to." I parked and opened her door for her again. This time my timing was perfect and I got a brief glimpse of all of those cups, right down to her hard nipples. She caught me of course and smiled. We walked back to the table and she sat down on the top of it facing me.

"Now where were we? Weren't you saying something about taking my dress off?"

I nodded and reached for the strings holding her top up. As I slowly pulled it I said, "That's exactly where we were."

She let me undo her top and as it fell away from her body I saw those small tits for the first time. I could see her slightly upturned nipples were nice and hard still and that's all it took to get me going.

Hayley could see the look of approval on my face. She spread her legs and motioned me forward. When I got there one soft hand started exploring the bulge in the front of my pants.

Her fingers slid along the length of my covered cock. I could see her smiling then. "I love it when someone doesn't exaggerate."

She was a pleasant surprise that evening. I hadn't expected this. All I wanted was her to understand why I was banging her friend. I reached down to my zipper then saying, "Let me make this easy for you."

Her hand slipped into my open pants and I stood there for a moment enjoying the feeling. She stopped though and pushed me back gently just enough that she could stand up.

I smiled and reached down to the hem of her dress, pulling it slowly up and off. She looked great standing there in just a thong. I peeled that off too and took her body in. Those small tits and a shaved pussy made up a great sight and she let me look before saying, "Now what were you going to do again? Oh yeah." She bent over the picnic table and looked back over her shoulder. "This was it wasn't it?"

I smiled and nodded reaching down to release my cock. I stepped forward then, running it over her ass before bringing it down to make contact with that wet pussy of hers.

I guided my cock right in then grabbed her hips, pulling her back on my length. My hips met her ass and she immediately started moving, sliding up my length before slamming her ass back against me.

I fucked her watching her cum under me before shooting a huge load in that soaking wet pussy. I didn't stop though, I just kept going my cock still nice and hard. "It's too bad you don't have a Daddy story too. I love to hear a girl say 'Fuck me Daddy."

I heard her soft laugh. "Now I see what you like about Annie." She pulled off my cock slowly and turned to face me. I could see my cum running down the inside of her thigh as she looked at me before saying, "I've got a cousin story. Does that work?"

I nodded. "Let's hear it."

She sat down and told me her story. "I'd started out with my cousin not too long before. We were spending the night together and she was curious about another woman. So that night I taught her everything I knew. I slid under her covers and before you knew it I was tongue deep in her."

"Damn. So did she do you too?"

"Yeah, and that's when it got interesting. She told me she fucked her brother on a regular basis. So she got him and he came in and did us both that night." I saw her smiling at the memory. She sat down and motioned for me to come forward again. She was stroking my hard sticky cock then.

"He taught me quite a bit. That's where I got into threesome's. My cousin fucked me while I did his sister and then he did the same to her."

She leaned forward and sucked my cock into her mouth, taking me all the way down her throat. She bobbed up and down my complete length a few times then reluctantly let me go.

"I think we should go Mike." I was surprised by that but she explained. "I just fucked my friends husband and I'm not sure how I feel about it." She reached out to touch my cock gently then. "I'd love to do it again, but I've got to figure this out first. You understand don't you?"

I did. She got up and pulled on her clothes quickly. I drove her home then, stopping in her driveway to say goodnight to her. That ended up being another make out session and after my hands explored those small tits she reluctantly opened her door.

"Give me a few days Mike. Maybe we can do this again." She smiled and gently caressed the bulge in my jeans. "I have the feeling I'd like to see that bad boy again."

I picked up Heather and went home thinking about her friends as she fell asleep next to me. There was only one left and the opportunity presented itself the next day.

My boss handed me two more tickets the next day. When I got home Heather was getting ready for work. She had the bar t-shirt on already and when I told her about the tickets she just shrugged.

"There's another one I'm going to miss. Who are you taking tonight?"

"I was thinking about Melissa. She could probably use a night out."

Melissa was a busty tall girl who was a single Mom to two kids so far. She didn't get out much and quite frankly with the luck I'd been having lately I wanted to see just what she'd do.

Heather ok'd it and set it up. Before she left though I had a thought.

"Have you ever thought about going braless to work dear?"

She looked at me like I was crazy. Those D cup tits of hers stretched her shirt to begin with. "Why would I do that?"

I smiled. "Let's see. You'd get better tips and probably a few phone numbers too. It might help out with your two guys fantasy you know. Come here."

I led her into the bedroom and in front of a full length mirror. I pulled her shirt up and off then removed that bra she was wearing. I slid her shirt back on her and she saw right away what I meant.

Those huge tits were packed tightly in that shirt as usual. And both nipples were hard already. I reached around and tweaked them gently.

"Try it for a night. See what happens."

Heather thought I was crazy but she agreed to. Dropping her off at work was fascinating just because I knew no one would be looking at her face that night.

I went to Melissa's place then to pick her up. She surprised me too by dressing nicely for a night out. She was wearing a nice skirt and a tightly packed blouse. Melissa was a bit bustier than my wife and those DD tits of hers were straining her bra that evening. She looked incredible though and I told her as much.

She smiled and buckled in then. I was pretty sure she was a sure thing just because of something my wife said one night.

"If there's a light breeze Melissa gets turned on."

To be honest I wanted that breeze that night. Melissa had been a fantasy of mine for quite a while at that point. As we drove out of town I playfully reached over and pretended her knee was the gear shift.

I heard her giggle. "What are you doing?"

"Playing with a very sexy gear shift." I turned and smiled. "You're lucky I'm married. Otherwise I'd be having a lot more fun with it."

"Would you really?" I could see from a quick glance that appealed to her. She didn't move my hand. All she said was, "What would you do?"

I ran my fingers lightly across the skin exposed by her skirt. Then I moved to the inside of her thigh, scratching it lightly. I saw Melissa's eyes close then and that was the sign to proceed.

My fingertips ran higher, gently caressing the inside of her soft thigh. The higher my fingers went the wider her legs spread. She was letting me explore and soon my fingers were a scant inch from a very hot pussy. I could feel the heat from it then and Melissa was almost panting at that point. I marveled at how easy it was to get her going. My fingertips moved slightly barely brushing across her panties and that was enough. Melissa came right then and there.

I watched in awe as her body shook in the seat next to me. She moaned softly and that had to be the sexiest thing I'd ever seen or heard. I watched her ride her orgasm out her body shaking gently as she did.

I'd never seen anything like that before and when she opened her eyes I was smiling at her.

"I have the feeling you really needed that one."

"You have no idea how much." She studied my face, finally saying, "Fuck the show Mike. Let's find a place to park."

"I've got a better idea. Are your kids asleep?" She nodded. "Then why don't we go back to your place and do this in comfort?"

She agreed to that right away. I turned the car around and we did just that. The babysitter left and Melissa wasted no time in escorting me to her bedroom.

I peeled off her clothes bit by bit between passionate kisses. Unbuttoning that blouse was the best. I finally got to look at those incredible tits of hers.

All of her clothes were tossed to one side and I looked at her smiling. "I've dreamed about this Mel. I really have."

As she removed my clothes she smiled. "I was wondering when it would be my turn."

"Your turn?"

"Annie and Hayley told me all about you. If you hadn't asked me out I was going to hit on you." She gave me a big smile then. "I've even got a story I think you'd like."

She pulled me into bed with her and immediately wrapped her hand around my cock. "So you've heard about that?" She nodded. "You're gonna love this one though."

She took a deep breath and got started. "U had just turned 18 literally that day. I was in bed and horny as hell that night when my oldest brother walked in. Long story short, he ended up pulling back my covers and taking my virginity right then and there."

"Damn. That's a short story though."

"Who says I'm done yet? So he came back night after night taking care of my needs. Until one night when he brought our other brother along." She grinned. "One of them fucked me and the other came in my mouth. Then they switched places and did it all again."

I was amazed at that. She had more though.

"You've met my oldest daughter haven't you?" When I nodded she dropped the bomb. "She's one of theirs, convinced on one of those nights."

That explained a lot right then. Now I knew why she wasn't living at home anymore. Mel stroked my cock a few more times before climbing on top of me and sliding it right into her pussy.

She didn't hesitate either. She took my entire length, sliding all the way down until she rested on my hips. Then she started riding me, taking my cock deep every time. It didn't take Mel long to cum on my cock and that was another amazing sight. My hands slipped up her body cupping those DDs as she shook on top of me. She leaned over to rest for a moment and I heard her voice soft in my ear.

"I want your cum everywhere Mike. In me, on me, everywhere you want to."

"That works for me. I'd love to fuck those tits of yours and I really want to see you suck cock. After it's been deep inside you of course."

She grinned and climbed off me laying down on the bed. I watched her slide my cock right down her throat, her lips stretched wide around it's base. She slid all the way back to the top before running her tongue around the head and swallowing me again. She kept it up for a few minutes before stopping and looking up at me.

"Do you know what I really like Mike?"

"A nice hard cock with pussy all over it?"

She laughed. "Ok. That too. But what I was talking about was this."

She laid back and put a pillow under her neck. That tilted her head back until it was basically upside down. She smiled at me from that position.

"I love doing this and letting a guy fuck my mouth and throat."

I was in position in a flash, sliding my cock right down that hot throat of hers. She laid there taking my shaft all the way down each time. I found out I really had a passion for that position too, at least with her. It allowed me to play with those big tits while she took me down her throat.

That's exactly where she got my first load that night. I slammed my cock deep and shot it right into her throat. She took all of it never even having to swallow.

Her hand came up finally and pushed me gently away. For the rest of the evening we did evening my nasty little heart desired. At the end of the evening Mel had fulfilled her goal. The only spot I hadn't cum on or I'm was her ass.

I was watching her body as I dressed at the end of the evening. She smiled and got up on her knees then on the bed.

"Would you like to come back tomorrow night Mike?"

"Oh God yes!" It struck me then and I had to ask, "So you don't have an issue with me being married?"

"Nope. And I think you need to know why." That confused me, and I sat down to put my shoes on. She moved closer then. "Why didn't you invite me over for a threesome with Heather?*

"I don't know. I guess I didn't think about it really."

"But you had two girls come over before she agreed to it, right?"

I frowned. "How do you know that?"

"Because you're not the first member of your family to come over here. Heather did, just before you both got together with your old friend."

"Wait a minute. You mean you and Heather......."

"Spent an evening licking each other. I was your wife's first woman."

That was news to me and to be honest I found it exciting. I didn't know how to respond though until I finally said, "You taught her well anyway. And the next time you're coming to our place. The next time she has a taste for a woman anyway. As for me, I'll be back tomorrow. Definitely."

That made her happy. I left then thinking about what I'd just been told. Halfway to pick up my wife I smiled. Life was certainly becoming interesting.

I got to the bar and went inside. I didn't see my wife anywhere. Finally I asked a woman there that worked with her if she'd gotten another ride home.

"Not that I know of. She was here just a few minutes ago talking to someone."

That was odd. I shrugged mentally and headed out the back door to smoke a cigarette. I took one puff and noticed something in a car in the back of the lot.

I smiled to myself and headed across the lot silently. What was going on in the car didn't surprise me, but the person doing it sure did.

There was my wife leaning over the console in the center of a car. She had her shirt up revealing her tits and they were pressed against a strangers thigh as she leaned over sucking his cock.

I watched her take him all the way that evening. She took his cum in that hot little mouth and swallowed every drop of it. She eventually pulled her shirt back down and climbed out of his car.

She took two steps toward the building and froze seeing me standing there smiling. I let her stammer for a few moments before saying, "Invite him over. I'll bet he wants to fuck you too."

Heather raised an eyebrow, took a step toward the car and then turned back to me.

"Are you sure?"

I laughed out loud. "You've already swallowed his cum. So yes." I took a step toward her and slid my hand over her tits. "I'm betting this isn't the first one you've done either. So let's do it."

About half an hour later I was watching the stranger fuck my wife. I of course was kneeling in front of her fucking that hot mouth of hers at the same time. After we finished up that night and Heather had taken all the cum the stranger from the bar had to offer he left and we sat down to talk.

She told me about doing guys in the parking lot and naturally I told her about fucking her friends. She wasn't really happy about that but she didn't have a leg to stand on really. I even told her all the secrets her friends told me and she had one more for me then.

When I told her about Mel having her brothers baby she nodded. "That's why I never fucked my brother Alan. But he's the one that taught me to give head."

After the evening we'd had nothing really shocked me anymore. We sat some ground rules then and our bedroom became a nice playground after that. I even turned her loose one night at a rest stop, but that's another story.

12