All Comments on 'Uncovering the Sissy Beneath Pt. 02'

by jefferyscott745

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sissyjolie4usissyjolie4ualmost 5 years ago

oh my, please do continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
so very hot

dam I really wish I was that sissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
His Girl

Should I really become "his" girl? Oh, I so want to. He is so good to me! I so want to become his sissy! I do! What should I do, Sir? How can I make you satisfied and happy? How shall I be a lady for you, Daddy? Please come and get me, and teach me everything! I know I can be such a good woman for you!

Roxanne Lanyon, His Sweet Sissy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So sexy and hot... Realizing I am a beta

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've always been a bottom. I go out of my way to please my man. When I truly please my man then and only then do I get pleasure. My man works like a dog for harth and home, wife and family. What does he get? Ignored. Well all I have to do is shave all over, dress well, smell good and suck his cock till it bleeds. Whenever, whereever he wants it. He needs to be appreciated and then I'll appreciate that nice big cock, all night and all day long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjefferyscott745@jefferyscott745
Proud Sissy. I have had an interest in cross dressing my whole life. Over the years that passion grew into an intense curiosity to service alpha men. Once you go down the rabbit hole, there’s no coming back. I had to give up the prospect of a heterosexual lifestyle as my b...