All Comments on 'Uncovering the Sissy Beneath Pt. 07'

by jefferyscott745

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

You my be a sissy whore, but you are certainly not useless! We give men great pleasure and, in return, get to have their cock inside us and impregnated with their sperm.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Very nice story!!!! Maybe a follow up some day???

JoannaONJoannaONover 1 year ago

Very Well done story. I hope you can follow up on it soon. Would love to see where Tricia's life goes from here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Total bull shit. With a lot of errors. Get a proofreader.

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

It left me incomplete and also it progressed quite quickly. The humiliation needed to move Tricia along was lacking. The possessive properties expressed earlier with the opportunities to go away, back home, back to the former life or remain (or go to another Alpha presumptively) seem to have evaporated. If it were to have developed over about five or six more chapters and concluded over another two pasts where it did it would have been more complete. I say this because it was good enough to have more to it.

A college Frat Party night chapter bringing the men for an all-night keg and faggot sissy night. A secret city council night with the mayor and chief of police using the two of them in the downstairs playroom. And more of his training with David and a session with his brother was needed.

In the last two added chapters, his former buddies (Mark, Lance, Kevin, and Frank) having a dinner and beer party with the two faggot sissy' would be fantastic to be added. High school and recently graduated aged Alpha college aged boys are quickly dominant of faggots and humiliate deeply. A few of the high school teachers (like the gym teacher Mr. Richards and a math teacher, Mr. Jurisch for example) and even his own uncle Ivan and older married Alpha brother Tristan, and possibly even finally his own father Earl as house visitors over those added chapters to cement the humiliation would have been perfectly essential.

In an off-base ending, his uncle Ivan taking him out of state as his new live-in hose faggot sissy in the last paragraph would be the most ironic, unexpected twist. It was a very nice story so I would have loved more. This is why I said what I did in this review.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was shocked he never plotted or tried escape, or that no one ever tried to find him. He worked for a pizza place, there was a track to where he disappeared, yet he was never sought out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fuck can we get another chapter?? Love the stuff in previous chapter with guy who makes them littles. More of that character?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjefferyscott745@jefferyscott745
146 Followers
Proud Sissy. I have had an interest in cross dressing my whole life. Over the years that passion grew into an intense curiosity to service alpha men. Once you go down the rabbit hole, there’s no coming back. I had to give up the prospect of a heterosexual lifestyle as my b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES