Undead Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
The dead might crave something more than blood.
4.6k words
4.27
5.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

48 hours later

After taking care of my shift patrolling around I decided to make my way back to our medical/science division. Every group had their own building their own staff and their own ways on how they did things, from growing food to making clothes even creating alcohol among other things. As I approach the building the guards didn't even need to ask me for my ID knowing that I had a pretty high level clearance to enter. It didn't take long for me to make my way down to the first level only to hear our lead female scientist speaking into a recorder.

"Patient is recovering nicely, though extremely exhausted she still showing signs of trying to wake up. My personal opinion, she probably won't open her eyes until another day or so." She said writing down a few notes. Her name was Vicky, she was 5 foot 5. Her hair color was black and had medium layers, most of the time half her face was covered only showing one eye. She was very friendly, but on purpose she would wear a lab coat one size smaller knowing she was little thicker than the average woman showing off her curves. Usually you'd be able to tell when she was close by just by hearing her bubbles pop when she was chewing gum. As I entered the room I softly cleared my throat quickly getting her attention.

"Brandon! So you're still alive, I'm glad. I heard you went off with a few people looking for more survivors. You know you could have taken the rest of the week off, especially bringing us her." She said pointing to Sarah unconscious on the bed. I couldn't help but smile a bit rubbing the back of my neck softly,

"just trying to keep myself busy" I replied as she got closer handing me the clipboard.

"If you're so keen on doing work then why didn't you accept my offer on being my assistant down here at the lab?" She said putting one of her hands on her hips waiting for an answer and she raised an eyebrow. I smiled right away reading the notes that she wrote down for Sarah not taking my eyes off the clipboard.

"Because something tells me if I was your assistant down here we'd hardly get any work done". I replied laughing softly.

She slowly rolled her eyes as she continued chewing her gum, "that's not true, we would be helping each other... among other things." She replied getting a little closer. Before I knew it she was softly pressing herself against me, I can feel her breasts being squeezed against my chest as she looked up at me. I was 6 ft so I was taller, she was one of the smartest people we ever rescued if not the smartest in our science division possibly medical. I could hear her purposely blowing up a few bubbles with her gum and popping them right under the clipboard as I was trying to read.

"You know how annoying that is, can't you put that away until I leave?" I asked mowing the clipboard so I could see her. She slowly stuck out her tongue with the gum on it, "if you want it so bad then why don't you take it for me, I wouldn't recommend using your hands though" she said with a smirk. I slowly shook my head before softly pushing her tongue back into her mouth with the tip of my finger.

"Maybe when you're older, besides there's plenty of nice guys around here" I replied. She just turned 21 a few weeks ago, I was 29 but in about a month I was about to turn 30. She quickly shook her head, "most of them are not even out of training yet, besides I don't want them" she replied looking at me. About 2 years ago when I was out looking for survivors, I could hear her struggling to keep the door closed in the restroom inside one of the houses. I rushed inside only to see four zombies trying to break it down, they were fresh so most likely it was a group or what used to be them. As I turned their attention towards me she slowly opened the door to see me taking them down one by one. I saved her life that day and took her back to our small City inside our community. Ever since that day she was pretty much stuck on me, always requesting me to help her or anything that involved her being around me.

"I'm almost 30, that's almost 10 years ahead. I'm pretty sure you can find someone a lot younger" I replied. She quickly pulled away crossing her arms not looking at me anymore, "the other guys get scared at the sound of something in the dark let alone a zombie, besides you're not that much older." She replied only for both of us to pause as we heard the sound of something moving next to us.

We could see Sarah tossing and turning for a bit groaning in her sleep only for her to turn on her side. The blanket lifted enough to expose her ass revealing a handprint on it. "You should have seen her when I found her, she was leaking all over the place. Picture it like one of those girls at the end of an adult film after everyone is done with her." I said to Vicky putting the clipboard down.

"A woman's dream, besides at least one of us is getting action around here" she replied walking away already sounding irritated. I slowly shook my head pulling the blanket up covering Sarah as I made my way towards Vicky.

"How's our subject doing" I asked watching her do paperwork before finally looking over at me. "Oh so now it's our subject?" She replied. She started to lead me down the hall before finally reaching one of the containment rooms. As I looked inside I can see a woman with a collar around her neck, the moment I tapped on the glass right away she got aggressive trying to reach for the door but couldn't. Her eyes were red, the moment she saw Vicky she wanted to attack her but when I stepped into view she started to calm down yet still looking a little aggressive.

"She passed away last night, she know she had a heart condition so she gave us consent to use her for study. She was really nice, however when another female comes into view she gets really aggressive. But when a male comes into view she starts to calm down" Vicky said as she started to write more notes down. I put my hand on scanner and use it to open the door causing Vicky to take a few steps back.

"I wouldn't recommend that, what if she breaks loose?" She asked worried as she got behind me. I'll admit my curiosity was getting the better of me but the moment I stepped into the room she started to become less aggressive. I started to walk towards her only for Vicky to stay at the door too scared to come in. The female zombie in front of me was fresh, she didn't show any signs of decay, she was attractive but the looking her eyes said it all that she wasn't there. I got closer but not enough for her to touch me, right away I could see her slowly looking at me sniffing me before lowering her head looking down at my crotch. She wasn't growling anymore, I could see her trying to reach for my parents but couldn't. I was a little confused but the moment I started to take a few steps back, she was slowly starting to become more aggressive. As I close the door right away she started pulling her chain growling returning back to her feral side causing Vicky to take a few steps back away from the door.

"That was intense, but seeing how she was reacting that data was useful." She said as we started making our way back to the lab.

"Why was she only acting aggressive towards you and not me?" I asked trying to get some answers. She started pulling out her notes and a few blood samples before coming up with a theory. "When you brought me Sarah I noticed a few things, there weren't any bite marks. The only marks on her body were the ones on her ass and hips and her breasts. It took me a few hours to clean her up as well. Those Zombies that had her could have killed her at any moment, but instead they were fucking her" she replied showing me some of the notes.

"I don't understand where you're going with this what do you mean?" I replied.

She quickly started shuffling through her notes, "zombies that have been decaying for a while become aggressive and only want to feed using blood. But fresh zombies don't do that, if the opposite sex comes in and they're alive and well they could sense that. Remember their bodies are cold, but ours aren't" she replied trying to explain her theory. I looked over at Sarah to see her laying on her side still asleep.

"Are you saying that they're trying to use the living to stay warm?" I asked.

She paused for a moment, "something like that, remember the most sensitive area for a male is this genitals. When I was cleaning her she had a lot of cum inside her from both holes. On top of that there was even small signs of cum on her lips as well. My guess one of them tried using her throat to keep their cock warm but after a while they needed something warmer. I'm not really a professional but if I had to take a guess, I'm guessing they both sandwiched her and couldn't pull away since that was more than enough to keep them warm" she replied.

I paused for a moment trying to make sense of all this. "So they can actually think?" I asked.

She wanted to shake her head but she wasn't sure, "I don't think so maybe it's more like instinct. Think about it this way if a couple is sleeping on the same bed under the same blanket but it gets too cold what do they do? They pull each other closer and try to use their body to keep warm but when that happens usually the mood strikes and things start heating up between them. They were using her for a while my guess a few hours, if not more. she was beyond the point of being really sore that's for sure, that's why her body shut down and needed to rest" she replied as I was looking at one of her notes.

You got a point all the theories I had weren't adding up but this one was the closest one. "I guess it would explain why I found her like that. But that still doesn't explain from the other perspective from the female zombie why she was being so aggressive." I replied. Vicky looked at her notes but that's the only thing she didn't really have much information on. "well she recently died so I haven't really had the chance to study her and I'm female so that's going to make it more difficult" she said.

I smiled for a bit knowing that the next thing I was going to say would piss her off. "I think I might have a suggestion, the research that you're doing here is valuable and we cannot let it go to waste. I don't want anyone to get hurt, especially you. If I have to, I'll volunteer to go back in that cell and try to collect as much data as possible. We already know why male zombies used her, we should probably find out why female zombies are not aggressive towards males" I replied waiting for her reaction. She was slowly nodding her head at the first half but once I finished the last sentence she quickly raised a brow looking completely annoyed as she crossed her arms.

"So let me get this straight, what you're saying is you want me to study you going into that cell only for her to look exactly like the way Sarah is over there after you're done?" She replied waiting for my response.

"Well when you put it that way I mean, it doesn't sound so professional. Besides we still don't know what male cum does to a female zombie" I replied knowing that I wouldn't do it just to see her reaction. She slowly puts down the clipboard then starts walking up to me raising her brow. "Would you like me to get you some water bottles as well, maybe some lube?" She asked. It didn't take a genius to know that she was being sarcastic, before I could answer she quickly puts her hand on my crotch grabbing my balls. She squeezed but it didn't hurt, she just wanted me to know that she was holding on to them. Right away I grunted only for her to squeeze just a little harder making me lean against her.

"K..k...I was... Kidding" I tried to speak but it was becoming difficult.

She tugged on my balls moving me away from the direction of the cell. "I'm in charge of the research division, I choose who becomes a subject and who does what. Thank you for volunteering but I don't think you're the suitable person to do the job" she replied finally letting go of my balls. Right away I fell back on a chair but before I could grab my own nuts I could feel her shoe lightly stepping on my crotch.

"However I do need a sample, I don't need you going in their contaminating her. Since you're so eager to help you'll be giving this generous donation here" she said sounding a little annoyed as she removed her foot.

Right away I grab my balls luckily she didn't hurt me. I took a minute to catch my breath but as I looked up I could see her bringing a small cup then placing it next to me. "Now I need you to fill this cup as much as possible, since you were so energetic about helping you shouldn't have a problem with that. And don't get off that seat until you're done" she replied sitting on the table watching me.

After a moment of catching my breath I picked up the cup and looked at her. "You want me to do this here and now? As in cum in this cup?" I asked. She took a deep breath before finally giving a valid answer. "I need male cum so I could test it on our subject down the hall, and you're going to provide that for me. I don't need to clearance to ask permission on who's cum I need, besides I'm the head Doctor around here so you do as I say" she replied getting off the table to get a few things.

After a few moments she came back with a silver tray, there was a pair of gloves, a small bottle of lube and some tissues. I was a little confused but before I could say anything I watched your putting on the gloves and she brought the tray down to the floor before getting on her knees in front of me. "Oh no...you better..." Before I could finish my sentence she tells me to shut up.

"Consider this punishment, if you say anything or try to stop me I'll have you demoted and you know I can. They can't spare to lose the only doctor they have, now shut up and don't move" she ordered reaching for my zipper. I knew she was right but then again I couldn't remember the last time I released. I could feel her tugging my pants down to my ankles along with my shorts finally revealing my genitals to her. She squeezed some of the lube on her hands only for one of them to start reaching for my balls. Right away I grabbed onto the chair closing my eyes feeling her hand on my balls differently now instead of squeezing roughly. Time she was caressing them with care, she was being gentle probably trying to make over what she did earlier. I could see her using her other hand to place the cup close by onto the floor. Within a few moments I could feel my cock getting hard pulsing between my thighs over her hand.

"So this is what you were hiding all along, and to think you didn't want me to see" she replied softly. As I open my eyes looking down I could see her other hand slowly reaching for my shaft softly stroking my cock trying to cover the entire thing with lube. I laid my head back feeling her hands handled me in a way I've never expected. With one hand she was softly squeezing my balls and stroking my cock with the other. "V.. Vicky...not fair" I said with a heavy breath. In that moment she gave one deep stroke exposing the tip of my cock entirely to her only for her to place her thumb right under the tip.

"You made me do this, you know how important data is right now in the research. Now shut up and let me work, I can't have you distracting me" she replied softly as she started to move her thumb under the tip of my cock knowing I was sensitive. I knew by this point there was nothing I could say or do to get her to stop but then again I don't think I wanted her to. I was waiting for her to start stroking again but I had in my head tilted all the way back with my eyes closed not seeing what she was going to do next. I could feel her thumb touching the underside of my cock holding it up only to realize why she was doing that. I was greeted with her tongue softly being placed against the bottom of my shaft slowly licking its way up to the tip. In that moment I gripped the chair hard only to feel her other hand massaging my balls. I could hear my sack moving around in her hand as she was squeezing.

To continued licking my shaft a bit longer savoring the taste of the man she daydreamed about for the past 2 years. She stopped for a moment only to hear the sound of her bubble Pop against my cock making it covered in gum. "Whoops" she said softly. She licked her lips before placing them on my cock acting as if she was cleaning it. I could feel her lips pretending to bite down on the places that have gum treating it like a meal softly sucking up the pieces back into her mouth. I couldn't speak anymore all I could do was groan, after she was done she took the gum out of her mouth and slowly started to swirl her tongue over the tip watching me struggle with the pleasure she was bringing me. After a few moments she slowly started to swallow my cock inch by inch as I felt the underside sliding against her tongue until finally I could reach her throat. All you could hear was the sound of me moaning in the lab as she kept her face buried between my thighs.

After a few moments I started moving not trying to get up but my hips trying to thrust. She had her face planted against my cock keeping it deep in her throat using her tongue to lick under my shaft. I wasn't even sure if she had a gag reflex it felt as if she was down there forever. By this point I could feel myself begging for more than just her throat. After a few moments she slowly pulled away taking my cock out of her mouth so she could take a deep breath. There wasn't any trace of lube anymore my cock was completely covered in saliva even showing a thin trail that was still connected from the tip of my cock to her lips. I watched her catching her breath but wasting no time to start kissing the tip as she continued to stroke my cock. I don't think I've ever been this hard before, I could feel it pulsing against her tongue letting me know to never pull away.

"Vicky... please..." I Whispered but I wasn't pleading for her to stop no this one sounded more like a neediness. She slowly lifted my cock before taking one of my balls into her mouth sucking softly. I thought you would stop there but I could feel her using her tongue to slide the other ball into her mouth as well sucking my sack completely using her tongue to massage them. After a few moments I could feel my shaft pulsing hard against her hand as continued to stroke me while sucking my balls. I looked down to see the tip of my cock getting wet, the moment she felt some precum getting on her hand she slowly started to pull away from my sack hearing a wet popping sound. She licked her lips before finally seeing my pre-cum leaking from the tip. She smirked for a bit giving the tip of my cock a flick of her tongue.

"That night you saved me, can you believe they wanted to fuck me. I almost said yes but the moment I saw you I knew exactly who I wanted. After 2 years it turns on my favorite flavor was your cock, who would have guessed. Now hold still, I need a sample" she whispered slowly sliding like cock back into her mouth. This time she started to move her head up and down keeping a smooth steady rhythm. I tried to fight the urge right away but i placed my hand on her head guiding her movements. I could feel her tongue licking what she could every time her head was lowered enough.

After a few moments I pushed her head down releasing a thick spurt of precum. I could hear her letting out a loud but soft squeak surprising her no doubt. She didn't slow down, that spurt was quickly sucked up disappearing behind her throat. I could barely hear my own voice moaning, all I could hear was the sound of her voice groaning and her lips sucking. My cock started to pulse faster faster feeling warmer, I had just enough energy to say one thing. "C...close" with a hot breath. She squeaked once again when I pushed her head down as far as I could ,feeling her lips almost pressing against my balls but not nearly as much as she was squeezing them. The tip of my cock exploded with a heavy spurt of warm thick cum, and another and another. Each time my shaft started to pulse surrendering another thick load I could feel her throat doing the same taking it with ease. My tools were curling hard and she desperately squeezed my sack. I can feel the load finally easing up only releasing a few drops at a time now. She used this opportunity to pull away from my cock just enough to take a breath yet still sucking the tip. She was keeping the tip behind her lips sucking it softly like a straw slowly looking up at me. She had this look of satisfaction and pleasure on her face, her cheeks were completely red.

12