Undead Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments she slowly released my balls and sucked the tip a little harder no doubt stealing another drop only to notice that I was groaning a little louder. She knew I was finished my cock was beyond sensitive, she smiled before softly kissing the tip as if she was thanking my cock for the meal. I couldn't even stand if I wanted to. I watched your reaching for the cup only for her to place her lips over it. Slowly I watched my cum leaking off her lips as she started to pour it in from her mouth. After a few seconds she stopped when she noticed that there was only saliva left. There was enough for a little bit less than half the small cup that she gave me, even I knew I came a lot more than that.

She couldn't help but smirk licking her lips clean, "sorry, I skipped lunch so I figured I'd take some from you" she said kissing the tip before getting off her knees. "Don't worry there should be enough, I'll get started soon. Honestly you should be thanking me, if I really wanted to be mean I could have made you cum somewhere else. But I brought panties to work today so you're out of luck, now go get cleaned up I have to work" she replied throwing a small wink at me. For the first time I finally knew what it was like to have my balls completely empty. I struggle to get up for a bit but I barely begin to have strength to pull my pants up especially with how sensitive my cock was.

I picked up my weapon but as I turned around I could see her sitting in her lab looking through a microscope. I started to stumble away only to hear her say something. "Don't get too far now, you never know when a girl might want seconds. See you later,and thank you so much for your help. Can't wait for you to help me with my other tests" she said smirking not taking her eyes off the microscope. Something tells me she knows I want more, she seems like the type when a man finishes she doesn't stop. If we were doing that in the dark I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between her and a female zombie who was thirsty for cum. I was practically stumbling walking up the stairs but just thinking about her was getting me hard again. if she really wanted to show her gratitude like this then might as well do it properly, I should probably pay her a visit tomorrow night at her personal room.

(A few moments later)

As Vicky looked into the microscope she could see the blood from the female zombie not moving at all. "Okay, time to put a drop of the sweetest honey on Earth" she said putting a single drop of cum in it. The moment she placed it under the microscope she froze, the dead woman's cells can be seen quickly absorbing his cum. "Now that's... Interesting" she said to herself looking a little closer. It was as if it was using his cum to rejuvenate a bit, maybe staying fresh, possibly a cure? Who knows. Hours passed as she go lost in the research writing down as many notes as possible studying their cells. Before she could continue she could hear the sound of something falling behind her. "Back for more I'm guessing?" She replied looking behind her only to see Sarah stumbling to stand up. Right away Vicky made her way towards her catching her before she hit the ground.

"Wh...where am I?" Sarah asked looking a little dazed. Vicky slowly helped her to her feet sitting her back on the bed. The moment Sarah sat down she slowly reached down to her ass robbing it, "what happened, I feel...sore" she said softly. Vicky rubbed the back of her head letting out a nervous laugh before taking a deep breath. "Well, you should probably stay sitting down the next few moments are probably going to take you away" she replied to her.

12